Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..:: Three Little Words ::.. | Open | Bunny X Spartan | Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm...Should I ask the fluffy bunny question again?
  1?
  5?
  10?
  More? | Me: JESUS!!! |
  Hey....Aren't you guys peeking at my rp before it opens? >.<
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:50 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian put his plate down, lightly petting Marshmallow. "It's not that I didn't want to kiss you, and don't think cause I never knew you were around or anything, it's just... I felt that you would be the one to slap me or hurt me and just straight up hate me for it." Adrian said, not knowing if he hurt her feeling saying that. "And I don't think kissing your cheek is really necessary anyway..." He then said, touching his lips and remember the kiss she gave him a few days ago.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:04 pm
You're acting like you're on your o w n,
But I saw
you standing with a girl
S t o p trying to steal my heart away
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

" ɨ . C η . ƒ є є l . Y ѻ ʉ ɼ . ɧ ɛ α ɼ Ϯ b ɛ α ϯ . "

Mae sat back down again and gave him a sly look. “But I already kicked you in the head, what more could I do?” She muttered in a dark tone before smiling at him and went back to her cake. She was joking of course. Maybe if he did that three weeks ago, she probably would’ve slapped him.

She stopped, fork temporarily not in use as she looked at. “My mom said she wanted to invite you again the other day but you were sick. She really wanted to get to know you. She said, ‘I want to meet the person who has the most guts to talk to my daughter!’ She was excited that I found someone to hang out with. We’ve been moving around so I don’t get to meet a lot of people.” Her tone softened and she took another large bite of cake again, washing it down with the rest of her milk. She licked her lips.

User Image

No matter what it is you t h i n k
I'm not the kind of g i r l to break,
And give my
h e a r t away
Stop trying to steal my heart
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:19 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian didn't laugh, even though he could tell she was joking. He then listened to what she said about her mom and then about how she moved a lot. "Well, talking to you isn't so crazy really. I mean, you are a really nice girl even though you have your way of talking." He said with a smile, meaning no offense at all. "I hope you don't move again, it's better to settle down in one place than to move all over. It can cause stress too." Adrian said, kinda hiding the reason that he really wanted her to stay so he could be with her more.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:33 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae sighed and propped up her elbow on her leg before leaning her chin on her hand. She pursed her lips, a habit of hers when she contemplated something.
“Ah, well, my mom settled with a job. I don’t know how long it’ll last but I think we’re not moving again. Besides,” she stopped, “I like it here.”
Despite the bullying and teasing, she liked the area compared to big cities. She leaned into the couch, looking at Adrian. The cat proceeded to sit in her lap.
“Umm…” She looked away. “Though we haven’t spoken about it,” she hesitated and blushed. “You’re my boyfriend now…right? Because I don’t think…”

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:47 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian looked at Mae, for some reason, a headache forming. "W-wait... I didn't know we were together or anything but if I am... are your breaking up with me already??" Adrian said, a hint of sadness in his voice. "I-I understand if you are since you never really liked me in the first place..." Adrian continued, actually wanting to cry but held it in. "I-I mean, you k-kicked me in the head, I've never heard of a c-couple doing that before..." He then said, his lips quivering a little. His eyes were starting to get watery, despite how much Adrian tried to hold it in.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:56 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae blushed, eyes widening a bit. “Was I not supposed to say that?” She grew embarrassed. “I just took that kiss as, well, I don’t know! It’s was my fault anyway! I did it on accident and I’m sorry and I misunderstood! I don’t think I’d be the best suitable girlfriend anyways. She stood abruptly, Marshmallow jumping off her lap and onto the table before onto the floor. “I’m going to the bathroom,” she blurted, awfully flustered with herself. She stomped to the bathroom and washed her face. “Gah!” She splashed water on her face again. Why did she have to be so stupid? What was she thinking! Besides, she was planning to break up anyways, thinking it’d be best. But seeing as how Adrian thought that kiss something different, it made her embarrassed. She didn’t have feelings for Adrian anyways. But then why did she feel so hot?

She took a deep breath, closing her eyes before opening them, looking at her reflection in the mirror. Dark eyes stared back at her. Her face all but blank. Mae left the bathroom and into the former room, where she made a fool out of herself. She was in the bathroom for a long time getting her thoughts collected. With a sigh, she looked at Adrian. “I’m sorry I misinterpreted,” she noted in a calm tone.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:04 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian watched her walked away, and finally broke into tears. He knew that it would happen, he knew she never wanted to be with a guy like him. "It's not that you wouldn't have been the best suitable girlfriend," He uttered to himself, "I probably wouldn't have been the best suitable boyfriend..." He stayed silent after that, tears down his cheeks.

They were beginning to dry when Mae came back in, say she "misinterpreted" what she said. "Then what are you trying to say? Either way, I know it'll hurt me in some way..." He uttered, still not taking what he said before well at all.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:15 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae looked into his eyes, as she always did. They were openings to one’s soul. She didn’t like what she saw. “Enough. Go home, Adrian. Thank you for eating my cake.” She quickly strode to the door and opened it. Marshmallow gave a long meow before trotting into Mae’s room which was slightly ajar. Mae’s face was impassive, daring not to look back up at him. She held the door open, head slightly bowed. His eyes scarred her mind; haunting it and plaguing it. She could tell when someone was crying.

And Mae hated tears.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:26 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian didn't say a word and just nodded, grabbing his board. He wanted to say something, but knew nothing would make either feel any better. He walked out the door, looked back at Mae, and then just went off home.

The entire time he went home, he cried, tears flying off he cheeks as he rode off to his home. He made everything worse, like he knew he would. He didn't think they were actually together, the whole kiss thing just a way to get that stalker away. When she told him that he actually was for that short amount of time before she was about to break up with him, he felt amazing, really happy, but that only lasted for a second. He knew he would never have that feeling again. He knew that he would never talk to her again after this, it would hurt him more than anything.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:46 pm
[ Time skipping powers activate! And since I kind of have Bunny Goddess powers, I think I'll switch it up. Be prepared for the cliche class trip to the beach! ]

But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae yawned, breathing in the Saturday morning air. The annual class trip was today for all the third years. It would be an overnight stay to the beach since the town they lived in was quite a bit inland. That meant a long hours’ drive on the bus. She gave a soft sigh, scratching her head as she held her duffel bag. She hadn’t spoken to Adrian since that time with the cake three weeks ago. Mae didn’t want to think about it. It made her highly confused and nervous. She neared the school and eventually stopped. Crowds of people gathered in the parking lot with two buses behind them. Announcements like, “It’s the annual third year class trip!” and “It’s kind of like a get together relaxation trip just for the third years!” Everyone would be excited. Mae pursed her lips. This trip was just a cheap trip to get all the third year students to stop complaining about not taking breaks. After this trip, they had exams and then off to summer vacation. Next year, in the fall, they’ll be fourth years with college to think about. It was the least the school could do to give to the juniors.

Mae was in the first bus as were the rest of her class. There was also going to be another class in here. She didn’t know which one yet (assuming it’s Adrian’s to spice things up) but it didn’t matter to her. No one would voluntarily seat themselves next to her anyways. She sat in the very back with the window seat, her other side empty. She watched other classes get in order outside and enter the other bus. Mae sighed and closed her eyes.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:55 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian really changed in the last three weeks after having cake with Mae. He stopped kissing every girl he met now, setting off a few of his "fans" but he didn't care. He then told all the girls who sent him letters that he wasn't interested at all, they leaving as well because of the rejection, even if it was very mild. His last and most drastic change was that he never spoke. Besides telling the ones who loved him to find someone else, he has not spoken at all, he doesn't even talk to teachers, he writes them notes instead!

The school trip was something that he was looking forward too, was being the key word. He didn't want to go anymore. All he wanted to do was go home and waste his time away playing video games. That one thing actually made him a little late for role call and he was the last one on the bus, the first bus. All the seats were full except for one, Mae's seat...

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:10 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae watched with shadowy eyes at Adrian. It was easy to spot him, being that’s who the bus was all waiting for. She scooted over a little and looked back out the window. He’d come sit next to her. They’d be quiet while the rest of the kids inside would talk. Talk about Adrian’s change and how disturbing it was. She tilted her head back slightly, closing her eyes as she felt a presence, very warm, sit next to her. What happened at her apartment was sort of childish, she knew, but she didn’t want to handle Adrian and his petty feelings. And with that, she spoke.

“I hate the you right now,” she muttered, looking back out of the window. Her voice was quiet, whispered so that the surrounding peers wouldn’t hear such cold words. “It’s rather pathetic.”
And with this, she remained silent, closing her eyes so that she may take a nap. Obviously she was in an unhappy mood.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:23 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian didn't reply. He just looked down to the floor constantly without saying a word. He didn't want to be seated next to her. He didn't want to be on this trip! He was upset about mostly everything right now. He then uttered something. "Would you rather I go back to the girl kissing guy who all the girls just want to be with even if he doesn't at all?" He said sternly. He didn't care how disturbing his change was. He was pissed and couldn't take it any more. "Changes happen. I'm sure you know all about change..." He then uttered coldly without looking at her and closed his own eyes as well.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:44 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae flinched when the bus jolted. They were on the highway now. She leaned back in her seat.
“Oh, well, if it pleases you, then I’m happy. But I’m not going to say I like this change. I rather liked the optimistic, bright and cultural person you were. Oh well, it’s not like you care for my words. I just wondered where the person who told me how he just wanted to make everyone smile is. I…” She glanced at him before resuming to closing her eyes, “kind of miss that Adrian right now.”
With this, took a big breath and eventually fell asleep.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:05 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian watched her fall asleep, what she said playing back over and over in his head. He wanted to cry, but last time he did that he was booted from Mae's house. Why was his head hurting so much all of a sudden?! Cause of his own stupidity, he made everyone dislike him, made it so he never talked, and now Mae says she missed his old self! Adrian just wanted someone to wake him up from this silly dream, pinch him or something to wake him up and go back to his old self. Even with change, changing back is never easy.

Not Enough I Say

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces