Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Nott Castle and Estates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image

Zane Acacia

Second YearRavenclawTriplet

Zane wondered what Roi was really thinking. It always appeared so hard to tell with the boy, but the younger of the two had always figured that it would be better not to go too deeply into his master's thoughts. He might not be the same afterward.

"Anything I should know about him before he's put into my care?" the second year asked, curious as to why he was babysitting the boy. He figured he could always ask Roi later about Tay. After all, that didn't really involve him too much at the moment.

What I see in the night
What I feel in your heart.
All your dreams, all your lies
Can you tell them apart?

Do you lie here awake
As the shadows look on?
Should they cry for your sake?
Should you sleep in their arms?

For the shadows see all
And they rarely forget
Every dream that you've had
Every act you regret!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:40 pm
Cathryn O'Malley
Hogwarts Second-Year: Ravenclaw

User Image

Cathyn began to reply that it was not her father that owned the Quidditch store, it was Ethan King's but then decided it didn't matter. If he wanted to know more on the subject, then she could straighten things up. She had wanted to say hello to Zane, being in the same house and year as him, but Tay had veered away so suddenly that she had no opportunity to. "Oh, I love to fly! I've been flying since I was nine. In fact, I'm on the Ravenclaw team! I've got my own Firebolt and..." She began in response to his question, but her Irish voice died away as they reached their destination. As they waited for the occupant of the room to answer Tay's knock, Cat considered the blonde boy before her.

He sure was nice, and pretty cute, too. She found herself wishing that they had met sooner. She wasn't interested in him, per say, because she still liked Devin, but maybe if Devin didn't return her feelings, Tay would. A flash from Tay's golden eyes brought her back to reality. They briefly met her black ones, and darted away again. The boy on the other side of the door had asked Tay if he was in trouble, which struck Cat as funny. She didn't think it was appropriate to giggle, though.

Tay seemed awkward and nervous. Maybe she was imagining it, but he didn't seem to be enjoying himself much. Maybe music would be played, and she could convince him to come down and dance with her. Dancing cheers everyone up. Still, something seemed to be wrong, and Cathryn's curiosity had been activated. She must know what was happening.

-Rowena-

-Maximus-

Age:12 | Relationship Status:Single | Injuries/Illnesses:None

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi shook his hosts head and smiled as he saw Allen and Jane through the window. Looked like Jane was upset, and Woil's little crush, Allen, was here. He turned back to his newest right hand, "It's strange, the boy... Seems to know things that have happened, are happening, and will happen." He said, hoping to confuse the twelve year old boy. Though it probably wouldn't have much effect on a second year Ravenclaw. His abilities may get in the way of many of my plans. He said, throwing a very angry, evil, piercing glare at the other boy in the room. There was one thing he'd have to bring back from his empire of old and into this present day era. Respect. "I expect you to bow and remain bowed to me when in my presence Zane. That is one thing I intend to force on my subjects." He made his host say sinisterly as he moved the boys body to sit in the armchair again and leaned back, staring at the fireplace.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

Zane Acacia

Second YearRavenclawTriplet

Zane had to think. He was fairly certain that there were wizards who knew these things. The Ravenclaw was fairly certain he had read something about it at some point in his relatively short life. At any rate, he didn't have too much time to think now. Thinking could be done later.

"Okay..." Zane said as he did the requested action. His voice droned off into silence as the boy tried to figure out what his next words should be.

What I see in the night
What I feel in your heart.
All your dreams, all your lies
Can you tell them apart?

Do you lie here awake
As the shadows look on?
Should they cry for your sake?
Should you sleep in their arms?

For the shadows see all
And they rarely forget
Every dream that you've had
Every act you regret!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

He smiled to Aravis' real mother and said, "It's a pleasure to..." but she had walked away away. Will shrugged his shoulders and put his arm around Aravis again. "Well, I met your mother, want to meet my parents?" he asked, smiling his normal charismatic smile.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

There was a snap outside as Tamara appeared outside the Nott castle. She drew in a calming breath and then, smiling, started up the way. She stopped to greet the hosts, curtsying politely. "Tamara Radcliffe," she said, introducing herself. "Thank you very much for inviting me. Sorry I was late," she added, a polite smile on her face and her bright blue eyes twinkling.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:27 pm
Nott Family Castle User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Second Year

Ronyo understood the need for space and time to one's self but this was hardly the place to be wishing for such. As much as Ronyo wished to imagine this event was going to be all fun and a pure social endeavor he knew better, and likely so did Phi. They were on their opponents field and that gave strong advantage to them in all aspects of conflict, vocal, psychological, or physical. Psychological Ronyo could deal with, vocal could be defeated to as long as Phi and Ronyo stayed together, but physical...those waters were still unclear.

While Ronyo understood his friends abilities, and was beginning to understand Tay's better even despite the differences between class and what he did to Phi, but the other or others were still a large mystery and their biggest "gun" so to speak was still not present. Ronyo could likely surprise an opponent with the shield once, but only once maybe giving Phi an opening...but would she take it or make an attempt for something else? Question on a battlefield were never good and they were things Ronyo hoped to sort out once they got the club better organized. Ronyo refocused on the now though and on Phi who's eyes glistened and gave away a few of her likely inner thoughts.

"For now, but here we will need to put aside personal issue or be separated and dealt with one at a time. Our groups biggest strength is our teamwork and cohesion, and our opposition knows it. As the saying goes united we stand, divided we fall," Ronyo look towards the last location Jane was visible before shaking his head for a moment and putting on a smile, "However with all these people about I think we can afford a small amount of luxury for the time. If the Radcliffes show up then we will have someone to at least call upon should the situation grow dire," Ronyo pivoted on his inner foot and turned to look at Phi while smiling, "Now then, this is a ball after all right, and what is a ball without dancing? How about it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:43 pm
Devin Anthony Cloud

Hufflepuff-2nd Year

User Image
"Everything is Possible"

"Experimentation is the best learning for me"

"Quidditch is my life, and always will be"

"Or...they meet us," he said jokingly, pointing out the two girls who came their way. It was undoubtedly two of the Acacia triplets, marked by their similarities in features. He really doubted there was anyone from Huffelpuff at this party, maybe one other. Hufflepuffs weren't always the wealthiest picks of the litter, him being an exception. Well, he rarely considered himself rich, but measured with the amount of leisures everyone else has compared to his, he is easily upper class.

The one girl specifically targeted Belle, so he was sort of left out. He just stood there next to Belle, about a couple centimeters between the two. He would just listen until he was talked too. Well, he wasn't really the most popular kid in the Hogwarts school; so they probably didn't know who he was.

Mood: Happy Location: Foyer Relationship Status:Single

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:30 pm
Clouds come floating
Into my life,
No longer to carry rain
Or usher storm, but to add color to my
sunset sky.
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis Rosentha

Fifth Year Gryffindor

╚══════════════╝

Aravis couldn't believe that her mother had run off already. That was some seriously messed up message. On one hand, she was trying to establish a relationship, but on the other, it was almost as if Aravis wasn't important to the older lady. If she hadn't been out at a formal event, the Gryffindor would have made a scene.

"Sure," Aravis said brightly, returning Will's smile.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:37 pm
User Image

Jasmine Acacia

Second Year Slytherin

Jasmine and Erianthe laughed at the boy's comment. "Sorry, I just saw the two of you and thought that we should introduce ourselves. I'm Jasmine and this is my sister Erianthe," Jasmine explained.

Erianthe sighed a bit as her sister forgot about their brother. It wasn't like her to forget about him. "There's also our brother, Zane. We're triplets," the Ravenclaw added on, trying to keep down Lennor. She had learned that he wasn't her brother, but she still had no idea who he was.

User Image

Erianthe Acacia

Second Year Ravenclaw

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image
{"It's only fear..."}'-,,-'{ Thomas Doyle Findeler }'-,,-'{"...It's only my destiny!"}
[ First-year ; Slytherin ]

Thomas groaned as he followed his father through the mansion and to the ballroom, but just before they reached the party, Arthur pulled his son aside.
"I know you don't want to be here right now. -- I understand more than you know, but try and have a good time." Arthur said before giving his son an affectionate pat on the head before diverting down a corridor away from the ballroom.

Thomas was left mouth agape as he watched his dad leave; he wasn't given a chance to ask any questions and that only made it that much more curious. He furrowed his brow in conjecture as he turned towards the door and slowly pushed it open to the very flood of noise he'd been dreading since receiving the invitation. He groaned inaudibly before lowering his head and pushing into the room.

~-~*-----*-----*~-~
User Image
~-~-~-~-~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Quietly the door opened once more and in stepped a pair of tall young men. One had his shiny black hair slicked back off of his face. A pair of bright blue eyes scanned the crowd a twinkle of mischief in their depths. His long frame was cover in a simple black tux. To the dark hair teen's left a mirrored opposite walked. Snowy hair fell into a face that was barely above the color white. Silver rimmed glasses sat lightly upon his face shielding a pair of crimson eyes. Unlike his twin, Xenos had chosen to wear a white tux something that made his playful brother smile. The da Vinci twins were both happy to be out of the house and looking forward to a good evening. They hated how late they had been running but that was Xenos' doing not Xerxes for once. Then again it wasn't everyday one got to go to a formal even with the one they love. "Well this looks like it's going to be a blast. See in of your old friends?" Xerxes asked with a smile as he turned to look at his twin. "Not yet but it's busy in here. Give it time and I'll introduce you. Dante? Are you alright?" Xenos answered before turning to the third member of this party.

Xenos and Dante had been out earlier walking through Diagon Alley. Since then the albino has been worried about his love. Something seemed to be off with the dark boy but he couldn't place it. Maybe Dante was just being moody because of having to go back to school? He still hadn't told him about the owl he had received stating he got the job. Hopefully being out and about might be good for him. A night out with the friends, family friends and strangers alike. It would be interesting that much was for certain. He hoped Xerxes had as much fun as he could. Xenos knew his twin had a hard time not feeling awkward around people. It was still hard for his twin to get used to the sensation of being allowed to make friends. A sharp elbow connected with his side and Xenos glared daggers at his grinning brother.

"I know what you were thinking there and stop it." Xerxes playing nudged him again as he spoke. Xenos paused to look at his brother before adjusting his jacket. "I have no idea what you are talking about. He replied as he pushed his glasses back up his nose. "Uh huh...sure. I'm fine Xenos relax. Just promise me if you decided to be naught and drag Dante into a room for some private time, that you'll bring me along. Could be fun." A laugh left Xerxes at his twin's shocked expression that quickly turned thoughtful. Only Xenos would actually consider his brother's offer. A smile now gracing both their lips they turned back to their quiet companion. "Come on Dante. The night's young let's not waste it." They said together with a smile.

One has wit beyond measure One has ambition beyond belief
Together they are a troublesome duo, for wit and ambition are a powerful duo

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image
User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Dante walked on the other side of Xenos as they entered th home. His mind was distant as he glanced around the home. It wasn't bad, he rather liked how it looked actually. His attention was diverted to the twins when they began to rib each other. He smiled as he watched them. Xenos had become so much happier since they had been reunited. The memory of how this came to be was one he never liked to visit but what happened afterward always made that terrifying day worth it. When Xerxes mentioned about he and Xenos going off for "alone time" he blushed. To avoid eye contact he turned away from the two and straightened his jet black tie and smoothed out his pin stripe suit. He had originally thought about going with a black suit but this one just seemed so much better.

When his blushing spell finally went away he looked back at Xenos. He knew that Xenos could sense that something was up with him. He wouldn't be a true Ravenclaw if he couldn't tell that much. But now was still not the place to discuss his thoughts. Tonight was for fun and mingling. It would make a good ending for the break before his dreaded start of school without Xenos. When Xenos and Xerxes spoke to him he nodded with a bit of an amused smile, his eyes still distant."Alright"
Now...who to mingle with..

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:30 pm
Abigail Warstorm
Hogwarts Alumni: Hufflepuff
Wanderer

User Image

Without a knock, the door to the castle swung open, and a small, pretty blonde sauntered in. She was wearing a knee length, black low-cut dress with sinister heels to match. Casting a quick look around, Abigail immediately sought out the host of this party, William Nott. He wasn't hard to find, being covered with guests and all. She strutted toward him, and entered the crowd of people swarming him.

William wasn't who she sought, though. She was really here for Remington, William's younger brother. Abigail had no idea whether Remington would be here or not, but if he wasn't then she could spend a lovely evening flirting with other men. And who knows, maybe some of them would know something about Justin Phelps.

Without waiting for William to notice her, she interrupted.
"Hello, Mr. Nott. Sorry I'm late. Is Remington here?"

Age: 29 | Relationship Status: Single (maybe) | Injuries/Illnesses: None

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:57 am
User Image

Trinity walked silently through the halls of the great mansion. Her pale skin and blue hair practically glowed in the lights. The black cheongsam hung well on her young curvaceous body. It seemed as though she was a ghost in silence and cool skin. Suddenly Trinity found the man she was looking for and bowed deeply. "Hello my Lord" She said in a voice like poison. Then stood silently for a moment.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ooc; outfit in top pic.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out