Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
The Spiny Serpent [Closed ~ Not Hiring] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
He spoke with such an English accent as he made his way to the door, "I don't live with my mother..." He replied, there was obviously a hint of anger and resentment in his voice as he said it.
Yia, stay out of trouble... You're good at solving trouble, but you sometimes cause it...
He thought worriedly as he opened the door slowly and leaving the room, closing it behind him, he still had to get his supplies for this school year. He missed traveling with his grandparents, they never got to go this summer... He sighed as he made his way downstairs and nodding to Tay's uncle as he put his hood up and made his way out of the shop, moving swiftly. He soon made it back to Diagon alley and began the search for his little brother, who knows what he's doing...
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:26 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

William Dante Nott the Third

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

A curiousity unfounded settled upon Tay at the sudden slick slash of words Woil breathed, he had forgotten that Woil hadn't actually even used the word 'mother,' but instead 'auntie.' He had to wonder what created the sour disposition with which he left in a slow fury, but even that seemed to have quickly died down. Perhaps Roi was starting to affect him too much? Whatever the cause, Tay suddenly leapt to his feet with the determination to assist him.

Sliding past the door and slithering down the stairs, Tay sent a second glance over his shoulder. "I'll see you later, uncle." Oddly enough, Tay didn't recieve a reply.

Instead of pondering over the emptiness situated within his uncle Remington, Tay jogged a few steps forcing one foot in front of the other to catch up to Woil. "Where do you reckon he might have gone?" He decidedly inquired; he never was a bloke for apologies and preffered to leave it well enough alone, thinking that would help best that the pry the wound open once more.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'....'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil made his way back into the shop, carrying his new robes and his brother entered close behind him. He and Tay had done a lot of shopping and his brother was carrying what Woil couldn't. It was several of the new Spellbooks required for his second year. HIs brother was also carrying his potions supplies and writing utensils, which were, of course, needed when attending Hogwarts. He had sadly been fighting with Roi the whole time so it couldn't be that much of an enjoyable shopping. He headed to the stairs and made his way up, his brother following closely. He would put his stuff away for now and then when his aunt and uncle would return he would get his things.

Yia groaned in boredom as they went downstairs again, now that they were in private he changed his hair to white and made his eyes turn a rather gold color. He smiled at his brother who only shook his head and smiled back as he waited for Tay to come down.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image

I might just be the last thing you ever see....

Justin apparated into the building a dark hood pulled up on his cloak once again. "Remington Nott?" he asked the seemingly empty room.

So do me a favor and scream for me.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil jumped, the loud pop that the man had made scared him, this was the first time he had ever been around someone who had apparated. Sadly, this caused something bad, thanks to his surprise, Roi managed to regain control. Instantly his voice and eyes shifted to the evil that was him,. And he spoke, answering the man, "He's not in, but maybe I can help." He smiled his casual, sinister smile as he made his way away from the steps. Yia sat down and just stared at the two, he hated Roi.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:00 am

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

Sparing a moment to discard the wrapper of his chocolate frog, Dumbledore again, Tay bit down into the lurching chocolate creature with ease as it turned into solidity at the moment of his impending reach. He sprung past the door to the outside world, the characteristic scent of horse heavily carried from the stables around back, but he turned to the right where another door resided and granted a back entrance into the shop.

Upon entrance, Tay instantly noticed the thick tension, and the darkly shrouded man vigil in the center of the room. Those golden eyes flickered to Roi to gather the last few wisps of breaths that had left his lips to access the situation. He couldn't recall who his stranger was, or if he had ever seen him with his uncle before. "My uncle is getting ready for a date," Tay answered, though his short stature barely surpassed the five foot, his deep voice resonated thick against his plump features.

Likely, his uncle was already up and gone with someone but that didn't mean everyone had to know.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:11 am
User Image
User Image

Justin's eyes settled on the children within the room. He smirked. "Children? Hogwarts Age?" he laughed "How Perfect! Just the ones I could use." his piercing blue eyes looked at the boys. "How would you like power beyond belief?" he asked the the three. Plans were already forming on how he can use the children.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:44 am

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

Unlike Remington, Tay was not quite so fiesty to attack details or intricacies, not openly anyway. He had been taught to conceal that bursting bout of emotion, though he's still quite horrible at times. But on this day, however, he was quite agreeable with fate and what she may have decided to throw his way, so, with curiousity peaked his brow could only do the same rising to the heights of his forehead. "That's a silly question," Tay instantly answered, not a doubt within his mind.

"Who wouldn't want power?" Of course, the severity of the question had been lost on him, deeming this only another coy prank his uncle may have perpetrated.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:01 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Roi smiled a sly smile as he moved a hand to silence Tay, he then moved both hands behind his head and stared at the man, "Now is that how you greet someone?" He asked, his voice unfaltering as his smile became even more sinister, a smile he hadn't of donned since his own time. A smile he showed to any peasants who dared to ask him for something. He continued on what he was saying, standing straight and walking around the store, looking at the various wares, "Of course, as you just stated, we are just kids, what kind of expectations would someone like you have? After all there isn't much that we 'kids' can do." He said stopping in front of a pocket watch and looked at it, keeping the man in the corner of his eye.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Justin laughed at the boys answers "I need someone in Hogwarts, to recruit. I need helpers. It's the only way I can purify this country." he said his eyes glowing "There is much that a kid could do, they can grow, they can influence, they can manipulate. Children are the most valuable resources any place has to offer" he said. "They shape the future and more on my side will ensure my victory. No one will want to hurt children" he laughed cruelly.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Roi listened intently to each word, carefully absorbing every single unseeable letter, as his smiled turned into a frown, but only Tay and Yia could see it as he kept his face away from the dark wizard. "I see... And, I happen to have my own plans for Hogwarts, my own seeds that I need to sow." He paused to let the words sink be absorbed by the man, he then continued on, laughing slightly as he did so, "'No one will want to hurt children.' Ha! Now that's rather open as to what you want from students, you want to use us as disposable pawns. Is that what you were intending for those who'd join you?" He pulled the sack of money out of Woil's pants pocket and juggling the bag of money he had. He observed the price and sighed as he looked inside of it. "William, I am very interested in this pocket watch, would you mind letting your uncle know for me? He asked his subject, that's what he would refer to the boy from now on.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:12 pm

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

A side glance of fiery gold had been overcast towards Roi who encompassed Woil's body with utmost persistance, Tay hardly had the clever innate possibility of decoding the silence in between words. But, as luck should have it, the aged spirit that resided within Woil Noinnei saw the truth for what it was and nothing more. Tay only saw what he wanted, himself, power untold, respect.

The trials and tribulations were only meaningless efforts neccesary in order to achieve the greater picture. And though his silence lingered in the air for a moment, it was clear he was trying his best to contemplate the possibilites on a mature level as the two superior beings beside him. Luckly, he was graced with a stroke of luck. "But..." he paused, still trivial over his own conclusion.

"There would be no point in that, if we were to be indisposable pawns- then- that would elimante the real hopes for a purified world...

"There number of purebloods is already diminishing faster then could be counted,"
he stated, like fact.

When Roi addressed Tay next, he nodded his head as he sent a casual glance towards the pocket watch where it rested on it's alter. He studied the mechanics of the watch before he lifted his gaze once more to Justin Phelps.

".......I'll help you." The words suddenly snaked past his lips after a moments pause, it was clear from the moment that the offer was presented that he was already intrigued, but the promise of power, of respect, for him and his name. Suddenly, his eyes slithered towards Roi to gather his reactions, surely, the aged king would find the benefits to such an alliance.

And, to be honest, he couldn't see why anyone wouldn't agree.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:21 am
User Image
User Image

Justin looked at the boy as he spoke, his smile widening. "Perhaps You could assist me and I assist you then young one." he said to the boy. "Pawns would be the only way to win this game child. And I reward my pawns with glory and riches." he heard the other boy speak and smiled all the wider. "Your friend her is very wise, He knows when to join forces."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:47 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Roi made his body sigh as he looked away from the watch and gave Tay a glare that told him Roi was pissed. He then straightened his look and turned around to face the man, his look his usual look, straight forward and evil. Woil's blue eyes have tinges of green and black to resemble the ancient spirits eyes. He spoke, keeping his voice the same; cold and dark, "As I've previously stated, I have my own plans for Hogwarts. What is it you have planned for the Wizarding school? Because if they match it might help me with my decision." He said juggling the bag of coins again, he of course, sealed it up beforehand. He moved around the shop looking at the wares. He spoke once more when he stopped in front of another item, "My intentions are to recreate my empire. An empire that I lost and ended up dying because of it." He said, his expression and tone darkening as he said and remembered that horrible event.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:04 pm

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

At the insistence of pressure, pulsating out from Roi, Tay instantly veered his attention to meet the ancient spirit as their gazes locked on to one another. The intensity of that glowering stare left a haunted chill across his spine, but he could only shrug his shoulders in response. He couldn’t deny that he hadn’t a clue on what had tormented the thoughts inside of the ancient spirit, but he knew that he was grateful all the same for the very simple fact that this was the most information that had ever been let on. But, he was sure he’d be fine, despite it all. When the words of Justin Phelps had finally been downcast in the direction of the auburn-haired pureblood, he only offered a nod. ”Unlike the rest of my line, I’m not afraid to acknowledge the fact that I will need help if I ever plan to succeed in life, I think that’s where everyone else went wrong…

“I don’t plan on making that mistake.”
He declared to both Justin, and Roi. Making it clear that he, himself, had desired none of the tribulations and dangers required of ever being a leader, but instead preferred the honorable shadows of the background. Pulling what strings he could, and disposing of whatever may stand in the way. His only desire is to be renown, to be feared, not in charge, but to be known as the select few who should, under no circumstances, be trifled against. When Roi again began to speak of a fallen empire, Tay had grown silent to watch the exchange of words between the two.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items