Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Book of Adventures ( 1 on 1 ) Checkmate - greendragonfly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:16 am
Aki crawled closer to Anastasia, sitting right next to her and the pups. His leg brushed against hers as he settled… their limbs in contact. Aki didn’t mean to sit so close to her, but he also didn’t mind either. He knew he should be on guard around her… since she was a hunter and all. But he was very curious about her, almost wanting to get to know her more and more every minute he spent with her. “He will be mad at the pups more so for disobeying, not you for playing with them,” Aki said as he watched Ana. She probably thought he was getting closer to protect the pups but in truth he didn’t want them to get to rough with her.

The pup that she was rubbing began to kick its legs as he enjoyed the touch. He even began to whimper with excitement and pout every time she stopped to feed the other one. Aki was grateful that he had plenty of meat still cooking for Ana since she was feeding the pups. He glanced back up at her as she began to talk again. He tilted his head as he listened to her question, the smart assness coming out. “I would agree that every creature had a chance to live big or small. Did you know that most creatures just stay in their own territory? They only kill when they are being threatened by others. Not all creatures deserve to die just because they look scary. For example, this wolf pack stays together and hunts deer for survival. Never had Lucian ventured out to kill humans for fun.” Aki snapped at Ana, not planning or wanting to... especially around the pups.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:30 am
"I''m glad." Ana said with a soft smile, hearing that Lucian wouldn't mind her playing with the pups, even though they would be in trouble for coming there in the first place. She continued to rub the little wolf's tummy, sometimes scratching him lightly behind the ears as well. As for the other one, she stopped feeding her the meat after the while, only to save herself a little as she hadn't eaten yet. She let the little hybrid stay in her lap afterwards, letting her curl up and rest her head in her lap.

As she listened to Aki, she resisted the urge to let her bubbling anger show in front of the pups as to not frighten them. Funny how he would only bring this up now. "Most creatures stay in their own territory hm? Then explain the raids on the hunters village that happen almost constantly. Explain why when I was ten, I watched my entire village murdered at the hands of these so called innocent creatures that your trying to defend." She said as calmly as humanly possible. The acid tone to her voice was clear and sharp. "And as I remember, when the hunters rescued me from the smoldering ruins of what was my home, they told there was a dragon seen flying near by." She added, making it quite clear that she blamed his kind for some of what happened to her village. "Just because Lucian's pack doesn't go out and attack humans, doesn't mean anything about all the other wolf packs, and all the other creatures that live in this forest. I don't just hunt them because they "look scary" Aki. I hunt them because they are dangerous and I've seen first hand what they can do. I'll admit that they are a few exceptions to every rule, but I know whats all those demons out there are capable of." Just when she was starting to think he was tolerable he went and said that. Anastasia was livid once again, but carefully keeping it in. Of course Aki would defend these beasts. He was one of them after all.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:59 pm
Aki watched Anastasia as she all but growled at him. She was pissed and all he could do was grin. “I do not lie, most do stay in their territory but it is the humans that spread like fungus...invading and taking. The ones you really should hunt is the ones with no remorse. Even my kind hates to kill or eliminate a single race. And yes there is bad apples in every bunch...so as far as the dragon that the hunte....” he trailed off with a new thought. Ana was in a village that was destroyed and hunters arrived soon after. A dragon was seen flying away? Aki experienced a similar situation, but he was the cause of all the demons disappearance. He glanced away, wondering if it was all a coincidence. His voice softened a little, not wanting to piss her off even more since he wanted a answer, “When the hunters arrived, did they kill all the demons?”  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:22 am
Anastasia glared at him. Thankfully, the pups hadn't yet noticed anything. They were too preoccupied with the attention they were getting and the available food. She looked at the pups for a moment, as if to remind herself to keep a calm exterior. "We can't help it if we ran out of room in our own villages and needed to expand. Any creatures territory we went into, they could have tried to approach us with cooperation. Not with snarls and raids. That's what started the hunts in the first place Aki." Anastasia detested that he seemed to be trying to mock her. "And don't forget Aki. You're half human yourself." She reminded him, with just a little smugness to her voice.
She fell silent as he seemed to be thinking of something. When he did speak, she couldn't help but be curious in the change in tone, along with the reason behind the question. Nonetheless, she answered. "No. For whatever reason...the demons were already gone when the hunters got there. I guess...I guess they thought everyone was dead...so there was no real point in staying." She answered, her tone matching his. In the back of her head she was hearing phantom screams of the past again, and in her mind's eye she could see flames licking at wood and straw buildings.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:26 pm
Aki stared at Anastasia then glanced down at the pups as he continued to think. He closed his eyes trying to remember everyone he met in that village. How long ago was that? How old was she? He always pushed those thoughts out of his head because he favored that lost village... and her. His 'human mother' taught him many different things... things that he would have never cared for since he was a dragon. If Aki haven't meet her, then he wouldn't be thinking the way he does now. He shows weakness for different species. A Dragon should never care about anything but his own kind and especially the Prince.

Opening his eyes, Aki once again glanced over at Ana. He studied her appearance, hoping that he would recognize her. It was obvious that she was from the same village. His thoughts danced around as his gaze never left hers. Not recognizing her, he let out a frustrated growl and pushed his hands through his hair before sitting back. This action caused the pups to glance over at him for a split second then continued to be distracted with Ana.

Lucian and several others came back from a hunt. While he was out, he didn't bother checking in on the Hunter. He knew he had to trust his friend Aki. Opening his fangs he dropped the deer in front of some of the pups. He automatically did a head count to see if everyone was there. It was a old habit and a good one. Lucian let out a snarl as soon as he noticed two pups missing. Not just any two... but the very troublesome pups that always leave the safety of their home. Glancing over at Techi, the babysitter, he growled in disapproval, baring his fangs and even snapping them towards him. Techi's tail was tucked and he gave a soft whimper knowing that he made a mistake. Lucian glanced over at his mate before turning on his hills and following the pups scent.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:12 pm
(( I have some good news...your gonna love it. smile I am on vacation next week...for the whole week! ))  

Checkmate Devil

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:35 pm
((YESSSS!!!! biggrin Better get some good posts in next week biggrin tehe. You know...when your not off doing vacation-y stuff.))

((P.S. Sorry it took me longer then usual to reply. Was up to my eyebrows in homework for the last week. Got it all done now though!! biggrin ))

She could see the way he was staring at her. Like it was confused, or deep in thought or..she wasn't even sure anymore. Did he suddenly feel bad for the things he had said about her, after hearing more about her lost village? Was he feeling guilt for being a part of a species that killed so many innocent. Or sad, to be a part of another species, that had suffered such pain despite being innocent of the crimes the beasts had condemmed them of. See, humans weren't the only hunters after all.

Whatever he was thinking about, she didn't want to be in the same room while he contemplated it. It made her feel...awkward. Like he was trying to pick apart her soul, piece by piece. "Perhaps you little ones better go find the rest of your pack now. Before they get worried." She said, her voice seeming cheerful enough as to try and calm the pups back down. She stood up from the fire, giving the pup in her lap plenty of time to move first so it wouldn't tumble to the ground. She didn't want to hurt them after all. She took the hybrid's hand in hers, hoping that they would understand what she was doing as she began to lead them out of the cave. But not before she was met with hostility.

Nasrin hadn't noticed the two pups missing until Lucian took the count. They were being watched, she assumed, though it seemed they were not being watched carefully enough. She growled lightly, and quickly followed behind her mate to find the missing pups. Once upon a time she had been the faster runner of the two, but now weighed down with growing pups she tailed behind.

They hadn't been running long before she sensed the pups were close by. Running through the trees, she suddenly realized they were near Aki and his mate's cave. The growl the ripped from her throat was one of pure fury. If that girl did anything to those pups...if a single hair was matted on their coats...well let's just say that Aki would be looking for a new mate before morning, or trying to put the old one back together.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:43 pm
((( It's fine ... smile I know how life can be. razz And of course we will get some real good post in wink wink )))

Aki stood up to walk with Ana, “wait Ana...” he trailed off as they were greeted with a dozen wolves surrounding the exit. He tilted his head, more then slightly annoyed. Glancing over at the pup, he noticed the hybrid clinging to Ana, knowing damn well she was in trouble as the wolf pup flipped over on it's back and started to whine. He heard soft growls between Lucian and his mate Nasrin, understanding what they were saying between each other. The beauty of being a Dragon...

Aki decided to take this chance and walk straight up to Nasrin, kneel and burying his hands in her fur... scratching behind her ears. “Nasrin my beauty... I want to hear all the juicy details in how those pups came to be...” He figured this will cause a little tension to disappear... and probably embarrass his friend and his friend's mate.

Lucian watched as Aki walked to Nasrin, kneel down and started stroking her. He growled then stopped with confusion then growled again. Sadly he was disarray and didn't know if he should be mad or confused. In wolf language and ordered the pups to go home, which the gladly obeyed. The pack started to back up, but not leaving completely. Lucian took this opportunity to change into his human form so he can address Aki's toy while Nasrin was slightly distracted. “I must apologize on behalf of the pups... their curiosity will get the better of them one day...”  

Checkmate Devil

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:18 pm
Aki's warning had come to slow to Ana, as the moment she heard she found herself faced with an angry wolf pack. Without thinking about it, Ana shifted to be in front of the young pups. With danger present it was mere instinct that moved her to protect the young, even though she had the whole situation backwards. It was from her the young should be protected, or at least that's how the pack would see it. The minute her brain kicked in to tell her this, she stepped back, letting the pups go on to their pack, where they would be safe. Being faced with a dozen savage wolves, she was surprised when the alpha took on human form again, to apologize to her. Hearing the words, she quickly shook her head. "No...I should be the one apologizing. I should have had Aki bring the pups back to you. I knew your pack would worry...seeing them with me. Perhaps it was my curiosity that got the best of me...." Out numbered and unarmed, the last thing she wanted to do was anger the wolves. Even with Aki's protection...would he be fast enough to save her if the wolves decided to pounce. She doubted it. So better make peace not war. "I didn't hurt them I swear. I don't hunt the innocent. I treated them as gentle as I would my own young." Aki would be able to vouche for that. "But I should warn you. Not all hunters carry the same principles as I do. I know many hunters who see young as dangerous as the adults. Your pups wouldn't be spared among such hunters."

Nasrin was...taken off guard by Aki. Lost somewhere in the middle of rage, and pleasure from the ear scratch, she stood confused and embarrassed. She gave Aki a look that seemed to clearly state that she was not in the mood for small talk. Though at the same time, she didn't move away from the luxurious scratches either. "Why didn't you bring the pups back to us?" Nasrin asked in her wolf form. To Ana it would sound like nothing more then growls and yelps. "You should have known what we were thinking, what we thought happened to them with her here. You really want to worry a pregnant wolf that much?" She wasn't above laying on the guilt to Aki if it meant the protection of her mate's pack. That and...being with pups was so convenient some times.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:55 pm
Lucian glanced at the pups who ran towards home with their tails tucked between their legs. He looked back at Ana with a gentle smile, “I know you didn't hurt them... but it seems they took a liking to you.” If she had hurt them, than he would be able to smell the blood. Then there would have been even more blood shed. Tilting his head listening to all she had to say, he finally responded, “I appreciate your values... I like your take on things. No wonder Aki likes you...”

Aki was able to answer her in wolf language with no doubts, “I wanted her to see that not everything was bad. I wanted to see what she would do with little ones and believe me when I say I was on my guard. I knew it was only a matter of time before you came running here to find them.” He continued to show his love by scratching her. Wanting to rub her belly but not suicidal enough to do so... he just settled with the ears. “As far as wanting you worried... well I know better to mess with a pregnant woman...” Aki said with a chuckle.  

Checkmate Devil

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:22 pm
Ana couldn't hold back the small smile that pulled at the corner of her lips. "I think I've taken a liking to them as well." She said. She found herself hoping, that the next time her village came hunting these wolves, that she wasn't a part of it. For the first time in her life, she didn't want to think about the death of these two young wolves. Though she knew what they would become, at the moment they were so sweet and innocent, so harmless. It was hard to believe that someday they would have the power to kill and maim all the humans they would please. How many villages would they help destroy? She shuddered at the idea of her two little pups doing such a thing but she knew someday they would.
Bringing her attention back to the alpha, Anastasia nodded. "Thank you. But please...don't let your pups believe that all hunters are like me. Like I said...there are those who would still hurt them. Don't...don't let them fall prey to a hunter just because they met one who wouldn't harm them." At the mention of Aki, Ana glanced over at her "mate", conversing with the alpha's female in a language she didn't understand. "Aki...is trying I think to make me see past my views as a hunter. That or perhaps he just enjoys tormenting me. Either way I'm glad I have him. Otherwise I would have never seen some of the things that I have." Ana fell silent, suddenly wondering that didn't feel like a lie as she said it. Maybe...part of her...was actually happy that she had this temporary truce with a dragon. A dragon who could show a hunter things from the beasts point of view.

"You better have been on your guard. But really Aki. Didn't you think about her magic? I've seen hunters skilled enough to use those powers of theirs without even needing to speak the words. Some strong enough even who don't need to be in contact with their element to control it. What if she..." Nasrin trailed off, trying to stop herself form getting too worked up for the unborn pups sakes. But the fear of the girls powers was still there, not knowing how well trained she was.
Nasrin nuzzled her head into Aki's hand gently. She was silent for a few moments, mostly just to enjoy the scratches while not getting all worked up over something that never happened. The pups were fine, and seemed to be quite happy with the girl. Not too far off she could hear Lucian speaking to the hunter. He didn't seem to see the danger in her for the time being. "How was she with the pups?" Nasrin asked suddenly, raising her head to look up at Aki.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:39 pm
Lucian listened to Ana, he could feel his mates anxiety which was driving him slightly crazy. He wanted to run to her, gather her in his arms and run off with her. His love for his mate and her well being was a little over the top, but he couldn't help it. He was in love with her since they were pups. Sadly, they were just like the two pups that were currently in trouble. Lucian and Nasrin had many adventures together and always loved to discover things. Then he had to get serous... and that was when he decided to take over the pack. Only he and his former best friend knew the real reason why he took over the pack... and that reason was Nasrin. This secret he never told her...the reason why he chose her.

Snapping back to reality, Lucian replied to Ana, “I will make sure they understand that you were an exception of the Hunters.” He remained calm with Ana, which was a feat it self. He trust for Hunters was obsolete... or rather he had no trust for Hunters. “Aki has a way to... how should I put this... make people do things. He will show them the... fun side of... things.” He didn't know what exactly he should say about the Prince.

Aki smiled at how worried Nasrin was. Shifting to where he was sitting down, he continued to give her a ear rub. “She was great with them...they loved her,” he said truthfully. There was no need to lie... Nasrin would be able to tell. “She loved them... or so it seems,” he said with a chuckle. Aki enjoyed watching the pups flip over and play with Ana. He also enjoyed the look on her face as she counteracted with them. Aki glanced over at the other wolves that were backing into the forest around them. Some of them leaving but a few staying just in case help was needed. He glanced back at Nasrin and began to tease her, “You know if you wanted a real man you could have came to me.”  

Checkmate Devil

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:34 am
Ana nodded, not being able to disagree. "I doubt any other dragon would be able to convince me not to kill them. But somehow Aki managed. That's...actually how I met him. I was hunting him." Ana almost laughed saying this. It was hard to believe that only a few hours ago she was attempting to end Aki's life. And now...now she was practically depending on him to save her's. Without him the wolves would had killed her on sight she knew it. It was a curious thing to wonder how she might react when she found out that Aki had been lying to her all along, about being a half blood, about telling the wolves they were to act as mates. After all he had done for her, no one would be able to predict her reaction.
"Well...thank you for understanding. I would say that the pups are free to come back if they ever want to but...I have a feeling it would be for the best that they spent as little time with me as possible." She said a little sadly. It wouldn't be fair to the pups to learn to trust her, she knew this. Especially if she were ever to hunt them. She bowed her head slightly to the alpha, before moving away from him and heading back towards the cave. She had wanted to move towards Aki, but as he was with the pregnant mate to the alpha, she felt like it was better she kept her distance.

Nasrin tilted her head slightly, unable to believe what he was saying, and she didn't didn't detect any false tone in his voice. "Really? A hunter who loves wolf pups. Who would have ever thought. But then again, we should have guessed she was a little different, following you around." Nasrin glanced over at the girl who she saw now walking back into the cave. It gave her a bit of a sigh of relief, but worried her a the same time. At a distance from the rest of the pack she didn't seem like as much of a threat to the wellbeing of her mate. And yet, out of site from the others who knew what she might be doing. "Aki...what does the girl know about you exactly? You didn't tell her you were the prince did you? Or is there some actual truth behind this mate ruse and you trust her enough to let her know she's among dragon royalty?" Nasrin asked. Hearing Aki's last comment, she laughed, somewhat halfheartedly. As a wolf it came out sounding something akin to the yelps of a hyena. "Oh Aki. You know I could never leave a king for a prince. And sadly, I've taken quite a liking to my mate." She replied in an equaly teasing tone. "And besides. That human is more then enough for you to handle."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:18 pm
(( went out of town and back now... smile extreme christmas shopping lol. Will post soon and I can see that my friend changed my outfit lol ))

Lucian nodded, “you have a good evening.” He watched the hunter Anastasia walk towards the cave but not before glancing over at Aki. Lucian's ears twitched at the annoying sound of Aki's voice flirting with his mate. He turned his head slowly and watched the two. He knew Aki was only teasing and it made him feel warm inside to know that his best friend and mate could get along with each other so well. When Nasrin made the comment about leaving a King for a Prince... it swelled his head slightly. Walking over to Nasrin, changing into his wolf form to stand next to her, he watched the two poke at each other.

“She knows little about me...” Aki answered but then quickly changed the subject. He opened his mouth acting slightly shocked at Nasrin's comment. “Oh dear me... but once I am the King then you will be all mine?” He rubbed at her furry head playfully, “I will get you my pretty... and you little pups too.” He buried his face in her fur one last time before pulling away. Glancing at Lucian he grinned, “keep your mate in line Lucian... women these days thinks they can think on their own.” Standing up and laughing as he headed towards the cave before there was any backlashes. He loved to mess with Nasrin... especially since he heard soooo much about her from Lucian. The little pup back then didn't know when to shut up.  

Checkmate Devil

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:23 am
Nasrin seemed a little more at ease once the girl was gone. Though she didn't like that they couldn't see what she was up to now. "Aki my dear, with your lifespan, by the time you decide to take the throne I'll be nothing but bones. And even so, the pups might begin to wonder why their daddy is a dragon, when they have no wings or scales for themselves." She answered teasingly. Aki was such an old friend to both of them that she didn't see this as flirting at all. Just good fun. When Lucian approached, Nasrin turned to her mate and nuzzled her head into his neck, "I think our Aki wants to steal me away from you. What do you say to that my love?" She asked, grinning mischievously as she nipped Lucian's ear. All the while, it seemed even the pups were joining in on her playfulness, as she felt their strong kicks against the walls of her womb. "I think the pups want to defend their father. Their getting awfully feisty." Nasrin whispered softly.

When Ana was back inside the cave, she tucked herself into one of the far corners, where the wolves wouldn't be able to see her. She did this simply because she knew some of the wolves would (even if the alpha hadn't seen any harm in her) would be still feeling hostile over what happened with the two pups. So, perhaps if they couldn't see her they would put it out of their mind. Still sitting relatively close to the fire, Ana pulled the remains of her supper toward her, and slowly began to eat as she crushed a few herbs in a tree bark bowl. She was working on making the salve she told Aki about, so that she would be able to treat his wound when he came back into the cave.
Hearing footsteps, Ana looked up to see Aki coming in. "That went...better then expected. I thought for sure they were going to attack when they saw me with the pups. Thanks for...trying to warn me." Ana commented as he came in. She was nibbling on a dandelion as she ground the healing herbs for Aki into a paste. "I have this salve almost done...if you wanted me to treat that wound of yours." She said while looking up at him to see what his answer might be.

((lol, well I hope you had fun ^.^ Get most of your shopping done?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff