Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Dragon Bile Inn - Open/Still Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:07 pm
Soon, Nyan wriggled free of Havok and flung herself onto Argrydal again, cuddling. "Nyan~" Then she hugged Isa, nyaning for her, too. "Ku!~" Then she rubbed her nose and let out an adorable "Achoo~" before cuddling close to Argrydal again. "Afuu~ Nyan wants cuddles, elfy~"

((I WILL NEVER RUN OUT OF ADORABLE NOISES FOR NYAN.))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:01 pm

"Ah! Good choice. Dragon's ice and Katelydon flora... You don't know that. It's a place from another world in another dimension" Win smiled, holding her hand out as the three vials came back to it and once again, she clenched her fist and opened it to reveal a vial of bluish green liquid almost glowing in the relative darkness. "This will cure all - poison, stunt, mute, anything and will render you immune to this kind of magic. Its effects last for five minutes. But be careful, mages can't cast spells like heal or barrier on you because you're immune to magic. It also washes off injuries and instantly rejuvenates the body. Although it has one quirk when you drink it. You suddenly feel like suffocating and having a heart attack when you first take it for about five seconds before the potion takes full effect. It won't kill you though. Geez" The witch said, remembering when she first took the potion herself.

"Nyan, meow?" Isa hugged Nyan, recognizing that she was just trying to be friendly and purred.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:06 pm
"Well that's interesting, I guess I'll hold onto this until I need it, probably about another month or so when the morons get out of the Hospital." Reeve said with a shrug and ordered another Vodka.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:11 pm
"Comin' up, assface!" Trevor exclaimed, pouring a vodka and sliding it to Reeve.  

Mad Haru

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Win chuckled and the vial floated over to Reeve. "Such luck" She said. "But adventures are fun~ I go on some every now and then. Thank goodness I'm a witch... who can teleport back here in a second"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:25 pm
"True, but what is the level of intelligence of your group, assuming you have one of course." Reeve asked, ignoring Trevor and taking his drink, lightning it and drinking it like before.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image
Argrydal Livianni of Arbenburdy

To be blatantly honest, Argrydal had absolutely no clue what Isa was talking about at this point. "She gave you...hands?" she tried to guess, unable to think of what exactly the neko meant. Then Nyan came along and got all huggy again. As per usual, the elf tried to seem hospitable, but was more than a little lost on how to handle children with a hands-on approach. She didn't even know what the word 'cuddles' meant. Was it some type of food around here?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:18 pm

"Ah, I don't have a usual group. I travel through dimensions solo, you see. I'm just stopping here for a decade or two before moving on. It's a nice place... This inn." Win smiled.

"You... Yu.. Human. Faery made... human Isa" Isa pointed at herself and smiled, not easily regretting the decision to be human.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:12 am
"Good thing, because groups mess everything up. There's always a woman, or something of sentimental value used as blackmail and then next thing I know I can't kill anything until that person or thing is safe. I had to not slay an entire undead army because of one guy's fugging cat!" Reeve shouted angrily, slamming his fist on the bar before calming down. "Sorry, usually I just keep it all to myself, but I am so not looking forward to those morons getting out of the hospital, especially that whore of a black mage." Reeve said with a sigh and ordered ten more drinks.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:37 am
Valiant patted Reeve's shoulder. "Don't you wish you were me? No one to get attached to you therefore you have no one to hold you back. and as for sentimental value, i keep the only thing i have around my neck." He sighed and reached over the Bar, grabbing a bottle of beer. Opening it, he took a swig and wished it was liquor. Shaking his head he turned to Winona.

"It's one of those nights. Mind keeping a bottle of Jack ready? And have you seen the key to the Arena?" He was feeling depressed. Jack Daniels, a rare drink special to only a few dimensions, was his favorite drink. and as for the key, it was a magical talisman that lifted the barrier around the arena. it changed from time to time, but Val could always smell it. He just couldn't find it right now.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:43 am
"A Wolf, meeting a big well-fed Mastiff
with a wooden collar about his neck,
asked him who it was that fed him so well
and yet compelled him to drag
that heavey log about wherever he went.

"I've always found it easier to go solo or with one or two other mercenaries I know.", Claire says, eyes still scanning the rest of the room.

'The master', he replied.
Then said the Wolf: 'May no friend
of mine ever be in such a plight;
for the weight of this chain is enough
to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:32 pm
"Cuddles!~" Happily, Nyan pulled Isa up to cuddle with her and the elfy. "Su~ Nya~ Isa so warm~" She hugged Isa happily.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:09 pm
"Some days, I think I'll be better off finding a new team, one with a higher level of intelligence." Reeve said with a shrug and leaned against the bar.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image
Argrydal Livianni of Arbenburdy

Argrydal was confused at being told she was human at first, but was soon able to piece together what Isa meant. "So she used her magic to transform you into a human-like creature?" she asked, wanting to clarify whether or not she was correct in this assumption. Then Nyan came along to cuddle Isa. The two were rather adorable when they weren't tugging on her ears.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:09 pm

"Is that so?" Win rested her elbows on the counter of her post and set her chin on her interlaced fingers, looking very interested in the information. "Well, I won't mind coming along anytime in the morning. My minions could guard my post anyway" Then, when Valiant turned to her, she quickly replied, "Jack Daniels? It's gonna cost you one minute" She smiled. It was a rare drink anyway. One minute of life force wouldn't be that costly. "The key? Don't tell me you lost it!" Win said and a portal opened at her side and a small, cute, fluffy white ball of joy with over-sized ears landed on the counter. "Chuki, go find it" She said and the creature floated up and started looking for the talisman, finding it near the arena itself. "Oh! Found it? Give it to Val" Winona said and Chuki went over to Val, with the talisman in its mouth and big adorable eyes staring at him.

Isa nodded and hugged Livi, purring contently.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces