Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Maximum Ride: The New Generation (OPEN! =D NEED PLAYERS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know Maximum Ride?
  Yup =D
  Nope J=
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:47 pm
During her circling, Jenna had ended up behind the girl as she took off from the tree. She increases her speed until she starts to pull up next to the other girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:28 pm
The winged girl jumped seeing Jenna come up behind her, almost falling outta the sky. "What the hell!?" she yelled.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:37 pm
Jenna winces a little as the girls yell was easily picked up by her sensitive ears, and puts a little distance between them. "Didn't mean to startle you.", she says loud enough to be heard over the wind, "Did you escape as well?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:18 pm
She hesitated and then answered, "Yes, I did."  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:23 pm
"Would you like to travel with us then? Safety in numbers and all that.", Jenna asks with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:45 pm
Again, the girl hesitated, "Alright then."

- OOC: I'm sorry my posts suck... -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:07 pm
"We should catch up." Jenna picks up speed and glances back at the other girl, "My name's Jenna."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:13 pm
She picked up speed as well. "Alexia." she said, "Nice to meet you." She gave a small smile to Jenna.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:58 pm
*TIME SKIP*

Rock finally descended from the heights of the sky towards a small plain in the middle of a dense forest. His feet tapped to the ground and he looked around to ensure the perimeter, keeping his senses at peak for anything in the bushes. "Safe here..." He muttered and waved towards Jenna and the newcomer to signal it was safe. He let Caleb down. "So? What's your name? Sorry I didn't say anything earlier, I had to make sure we weren't followed and all. The name's Rock." He said with a smile as he held out his hand to the girl, but his eyes seem to retain a certain edge, a cold and most of all, a glimmer of a courageous fighter. His voice was softer than with Xavier this time.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:25 pm
Caleb looked at his hand, bristling. She sniffed the air, not smelling any hostility, only her own wariness and the general fear of being sent back to the School. Her ears, flat against her skull, flicked back up, and she took his hand hesitantly. "Caleb. Callie. I hate the name those b*****d scientists at the School gave me. Boy's name, and it means 'dog.' I'm not a dog."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Optimus Maximus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:27 pm
A young man flew threw the sky ( Yes flew) . You see this ki- Aaron was a hybrid half parrot and half human, a talking bird and a human... interesting. He had been alone for a while now, going from city to city after he escaped from a lab. He'd always imagined life away as easy and it was. But he still had less resources which led to a slight thought to go back.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:50 pm
Jenna lands behind Rock just in time to hear Caleb's name. "I've heard worse, they could have named you Guadalupe or Ralphina."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:56 pm
Caleb scowled. "Guadalupe means 'guardian wolf'. That's an Eraser name. Ralphina's just nasty. Sounds like barf. Either way, they obviously wanted to give me dog genes." She shuddered, her tail twitching in aggravation. She sniffed the air again, looking at the wings her saviours sported. A smirk tweaked her lips. "You birds're lucky you're predators."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:04 pm
Jenna frowns slightly at the other girls smirk. "I'm a bat..."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:12 pm
Rock sighed. "At least we're nice and hidden... Shall we?" He asked as he pointed to a small path leading into the woods. "I'm tired and I wanna go and rest up... And sure, we might be able to fly and stuff, but I bet you're much faster than us, just less endurance..."

((Night has fallen by now, just to point out))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff