Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Broken Music Box - Accepting/Open/Needs Monsters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image

Wezli dropped from one of the nearby trees and stretched. "I'm in. It doesn't look like there's anything nearby, so we seem safe enough for a quick raid before we head out." He cleared his throat with a deep "Un" and scratched his head. In such a short time as a year, he had grown very used to his new friends and life style. Away from all of the star life and drama. Not that this life didn't have it's own drama. Like feeding bunnies.

Mood: Tired, Hungry
Companions: The whole crew

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:40 pm
Ignoring Gale nuzzling her elbow for some reason, Hope sighed softly. "Very well, then. Pandora, you're with me. We'll check for medical supplies and food. Gale, take him and find your creature some food." Hope disliked Wezli, mostly because of the attitude. She pushed Gale away gently. "Do you have full ammunition?" she asked the girl.

"Umm..." Dutifully, Gale put down Bunny, who stayed close, and checked her rifle, full of .22 ammunition. "Yep!" She smiled happily. Her job was to keep the rifle full of bullets. That was actually her only job. If an attack happened, she was supposed to hand it off to someone else. She knew she wouldn't, of course, because if someone tried to mess with Bunny she would <******** that a*****e up.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:00 pm
ZimbuTessen

CaptainXXMorgan

Asplosionator

It wasn't a moment later until a pale woman with long, raven black hair stumbled into camp, the porceline skin not covered by tattered rags bruised up in several areas. She looked weak, vulnerable, like she was either an escaped slave or just had intimate relations with a particularly randy troll. In soft, frightened whimpers she asked softly, "Where...where am I? Who are you people?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:28 pm
Hope took one look at the girl and wrapped her arms around her. "Come here," she cooed softly, hugging her. "My name is Aisling, and these are my companions." She pointed to Pandora, Gale, and Wezli as she said the names: "Ashley, Luce, and Luke." She didn't use their real names for a simple reason: She didn't know who to trust.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:09 pm
"My..my name is Nan." the woman replied, looking lost, as if she were trying to remember her own name. "It doesn't matter what you call me, though. I'll respond to anything you people want, if you'll just take me out of here. I..I don't like this place..." she muttured as tears welled up in her eyes. The woman's voice sounded shaky and sheepish in nature.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:19 pm
Gale looked at Nan, then scooted closer and held out Bunny. "You should hold Bunny. You gotta do it gentle, 'cause Bunny is a very fragile rabbit. Look at his little nose! And you should see how adorable he is when he's eating lettuces." The whole tirade was, of course, Gale offering consolation in literally the only way she knew how.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:43 pm
Nan looked at the bunny oddly, thoughts going through her head that weren't quite on the same process as everyone else. Nevertheless, she hesitantly offered her hand to try and pet the rabbit. She seemed unsure as to how she should handle the creature, just how gentle she should be with the thing.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:54 am
User Image

Wezli was a little more cautious than the others. He stood a safe distance away and kept one hand in his pocket, close to a knife. It was a simple, iron pocket knife, but it would do. Of course, he didn't show his concern, he kept up his star personality and yawned, waving to the girl. "Great, now we have another babe on this quest. Where ya from miss?" He already knew she probably wouldn't know, or just wouldn't tell them, but he had to keep his charade going.

Mood: Tired, Hungry, Suspicious
Companions: The whole crew, and some girl.

User Image

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:46 pm
Hope smacked Wezli, and then she pursed her lips. "Although that is a good question, love. Just where did you come from?" She said the words gently, stroking her hair with a gentle hand. She also took Bunny, cradling the rabbit in her arms and ignoring the glare from Gale.

"Bunny was supposed to get hugs from Nan," Gale grumbled, pouting. "Meanie."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:37 pm
"I...I can hardly recall..." Nan murmured, looking all the more teary eyed as her gaze now sunk away from the woman and rabbit, settling perhaps upon the dirt beneath their feet. "All I remember is a dinky bedroom. Chains, people screaming, a filthy mattress on the floor. I remember half-empty food bowls and rough, hideous beasts for masters. I..I don't remember much else...I'm sorry..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:34 pm
(I'm on vacation, sorry guys, I'll be back to post soon eventually tonight.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:40 pm
Hope pulled the woman into her embrace. "There, there," she said softly. "You're free now. You're okay." She knew exactly what the woman was talking about: A slave labor camp. The old fae wanted to go and kill every creature running that deplorable operation, but she knew she had to pick her fights. Then she looked to Wezli. "Take Gale into town. Get some more supplies. Gale, sweetie, Nan and I will look after Bunny for you. Okay?" She ignored Gale's affirmative, instead checking on Pandora quickly and then settling in to pet Nan's hair comfortingly.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:19 pm
There's no place like home...
User Image User Image User Image

Pandora was up on her feet soon listening to the others , when the woman came around her cautioun went up like Hope's Pandora wasn't fond much of strangers, the only ones in her group that she could truly trust and rely on, if not herself, was Hope. The only weapons Pandora could carry on her person was a pistol, pocket knife, and any blunt weapon she could get her hands around and swing. Right now it was just a very good durable tree branch. Seeing the human like face of Nan, scared, Pandora was still a bit unsure. She trusted Hope though and her judgement, since Pandora couldn't sense any demons like Hope could. She looked towards Gale and Wezli as they would go get supplies, and naturally Pandora would stick around Hope. She hardly ever ran off without Hope unless needed or commanded. She moved a few sticks into the fire, figuring she might as well wander around and near the campfire in silence to look for bits of wood and dry leaves or grass.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff