Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Nuclear Sandscape - Accepting/OPEN, BIZNITCH Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:23 pm
"Hey, hey, hey! Licking and nibbling are going a bit far!" Sam said, backing herself away almost immediately. "Look, I don't want to send any mixed messages. I like you Bruisers, but not that way." In truth, part of why she didn't sleep with others was because she felt it was too risky. Feelings of attachment would only complicate things, and Sam always tended to hang around if the sex was awesome enough. It would make the inevitable betrayal even more heart-wrenching for her to do.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:29 pm
Plague cocked her head to the side. "My ma licked me all the time. It's a sign of affection, Sam-sama. Besides, if I were interested in sex from you, there'd be a single, amazing night, and then you'd never see me again. Now rub my ears." She tilted her head, offering them.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:01 pm
"Odd. In my experience, licking has always meant something else. Cultural difference or something." Sam shrugged slightly, supposing she didn't mind rubbing Plague's ears so long as the girl didn't take it for more than it was worth.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:14 pm
"Yesss," she purred. "Give in. Rub them. Rub my ears. Rub them all night." Her tone was mockingly sexy, making fun of Sam unabashedly. "Maybe later you can pull my tail." Plague let out a little giggle. "Don't be afraid of your Akira-chan, Sam-sama. Your Akira-chan doesn't want anything from you but shiny things and maybe a vibrator or two for use alone in her room. Okay? Hai? Good." She kissed Sam's cheek, then gave her hair a little lick with her scratchy cat tongue. "You should let me clean you someday, Sam-sama. My sisters and I cleaned each other all the time, and it's a great feeling."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:49 pm
Sam rolled her eyes, and continued rubbing even despite Akira's mocking. "You know, I can stop at any given time." was all that she said, despite there being no signs of her even intending to do so. "That depends where, how, and how gropey you're feeling that day." she then joked in reply to Akira's suggestion regarding cleanliness.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:02 pm
Speaking of groping. Plague reached out and gave her friend's boob a good squeeze before starting to purr harder. "Oh, god, I love it when you rub my ear. Yeah..." She let out a soft moan, and then she grinned. "Seriously. You wouldn't even have to take your pants off if you didn't want to. I mean, it's best if you get a full cleaning, but I'm a very considerate person." She suddenly paused, then withdrew from Sam and went to the other end of the place, where she curled up on herself. It was one of her moods. She knew it'd pass... sooner or later.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MaximumDaddy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:07 pm
Xavier was walking through the Bruiser terretory reminising about the fun times when he used to light gang territories on fire. "Ah those were the days. Fires and screams." He sighed and walked towards the base. He sighed and muttered, "Great. I wanna light somthing on fire now..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:17 pm
Dio raised his head and looked at that disorderly mess of a base the bruisers had. He said in a deep voice very loudly, "I'm looking for Sam Ordo. Ransom, five hundred machine parts and 5 barrels of water!" That caught the attention of everyone who could listen. After all, water was scarce and the well-functioning machine parts were hard to find. He was going out on a limb to look for this 'Sam' person. She must have done something to really... really piss him off.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

MaximumDaddy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:27 pm
Xavier walked into the base to hear a guy ask for Sam. "Who the hell are you?" He demanded. He wore his usual frown.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:57 pm
Having drunk his beer, the Authority Regulator paid in boondollars--a useless currency. He was unaware of this, and tried to leave without bringing attention to himself.
"Hey, you." A large man addressed the Regulator. "This ain't legal tender." He grabbed the smaller man by the tie. "I suggest you pay in cash, or you'll pay in body parts."
The Regulator, unfazed by the man grabbing him, asked simply, "Are you threatening an officer of the law?"
"I'm threatenin' a deadbeat who tries to pay in worthless pieces of s**t!"
"Threatening an officer." The Regulator simply punched the man in the gut.
The man, who the Regulator deduced was a bouncer, released the tie.
"The penalty for threatening and assaulting an officer is death." The Regulator removed a pistol from his coat and pointed it at the bouncer.
"No!" The bartender shouted. "Spare him! This is my property, and I will not have anyone killed in this establishment over a beer! Get out now, and never return!"
The Authority Regulator gritted his teeth in frustration, then walked out, growling.

Mad Haru

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:45 am
"Dio." He said calmly. It was funny though that if it were the language of his name spoken, he had just answered 'who are you?' with 'God.' He kept still, along with the other cutthroat scoundrels around him. He knew the fame of his own name - the reason why people avoid heading west. Thus, that response would have been sufficient to strike fear in the hearts of those who heard the name.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:07 am
▐ ஐ
User Image
ςαчş

μςία αί

ααςη

ω ίş ίη ςη? μςία ± ςαчş

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

When its patience finally ran thin, a black and red blur shot out from the sand dunes, then ran to the a slightly more 'populated' area. Food needs to come out more often.. This was Lucretia Adrielle, also known as Calypso. Most people would assume that it was her alias, but Calypso was very real. And very violent.

Once she reached the entrance of the pub, Lucretia stood on her hind━human━legs and wrapped the eight scorpion legs around her body, as if she was hugging herself. She looked relatively normal now━excluding the stinger━since the legs looked like some sort of armor.

After taking in a deep breath, Lucretia entered the pub, her light red eyes scanning the area warily. Noise. Alcohol. Food. Almost perfect... But I cannot kill here..

Plopping onto a vacant seat, the Arachne drummed her fingers against the table. Why don't you just grab one right now and take 'em out? suggested Calypso in a rather... evil tone. All Lucretia could do was shake her head in disagreement, then focus on the occupants of the pub.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Ѻυτlαℵɗɪsℌlʏ  Ѻҍsɪɗɪαℵ ℭrҽαɱ 【This format is good enough. = 3 =】

▐ ஐ  

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:23 am
Jackal had to keep himself from baring his teeth. He kept his posture as calm as possible to hide the growing frustration inside of him. He knew the name. He heard it a lot. And it was never good. But even with that, the way this Dio character said it. He, jackal, couldn't place any emotion. He could find no intentions at all. All he knew was that if this was the same dio he'd heard about, it couldn't be good. He watched several bruisers bail out from the area, but he remained. He needed to.

((So hard for me to have him not speak...))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:48 am
"Regulator's Journal. Date: Unknown. Kicked out of another bar today. Rumors of gang violence and despotism have brought me to this region, though little information of their location has reached these ears. Must try to search harder. Step up on interrogation."  

Mad Haru

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:48 am
As Sin had gotten into like his sixth shot of whiskey, he noticed the scorpion-girl walk in. These mutants were rare - what were they called? Arachne?They were usually...twitchy. Perhaps it would be entertaining to do something to her?

Sin fished around in his pockets for some rocks - there was always dust and crap in there - but found nothing. Well, throwin' stuff at her was out.

He told the bartender to give him a few shotglasses, and so the scaly reluctantly did, and then Sin walked over to her and placed the four shots down.Then he emerged with the very old bottle of vodka that he had stolen from before.
"Well hello there, beautiful~"

(Wow, normally, I have a post format for posting as well, but even if I made one...it is so simplistic compared to yours D: )

Golden Ice Cream Cake

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces