Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Meeki's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:08 pm
//Just because I usually can't catch you - I hope you don't mind! <3

Yei progressed into the forest having wandered away from the clearing in a rather disgruntled manner. It wasn't the first time that she had been completely and utterly upstaged by a prettier mare and thus she knew that it would only be a matter of time before she recovered.

Nevertheless, while she was deep in thought and in search of her 'owner' who had otherwise seemed to vanish from existance she failed to take note of the path in which she now took - granted, she had always known there were Teepees in the forest but she had never seen one...until now at least.

Her ears flicked upwards and she gave a loose shake of her head to readjusted the rather damp mane about her neck as her eyes clapped on the small Teepee in the distance; in comparison to hers, it was so quaint! It was so welcoming that at last she wandered forward, maintaining his distance as she looked for signs of life yet one question remained:

Who would live in such a pretty place?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:04 pm
Meeki wandered into her little clearing carrying a bundle of sticks. It was so hard to find any that were dry enough to use in a fire to keep the chill away. She was growing more worried at Glamrock's disappearance. It just wasn't like her to go off for so many days at a time. She hoped the unicorn was alright.

As she neared the teepee, she was greeted with a surprise. A gorgeous flame colored mare seemed to be looking around curiously. Meeki tried to step quietly in order to avoid startling her. She kept the bundle of sticks in one hand and lifted up the free hand as if trying to calm the mare just in case. When she was close enough to the teepee, she dropped the sticks inside and lifted both hands into the air. She wanted to step closer but decided to wait and see what the mares reaction would be.

There seemed to be so many in the area lately. She spotted the silvery white horse with a mountain lion earlier and had spotted tracks of others as well. She didn't mind though, she found all the animals to be magnificant and beautiful.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:22 pm
Human!

Yei's eyes flickered briefly with recognition as her own 'master' was that of a two legs only he appeared to be the male version, this one on the other hand seemed to be that of a female which was a first for her as she'd never once met a female two legs before and it was rather refreshing.

Nevertheless, the woman was so tentative and cautious around her to the extent that Yei glanced around a few times to check in case there might be something she was missing before canting her firey head, one ear perked while the other seemed to 'flop' slightly to the side as though she was mildly confused - was she really that scary?

For a time she was still as she observed the woman before at last giving a whicker of greeting and stretching her neck out so that her muzzle might slowly but surely reach one of her palms...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:50 am
Meeki relaxed and smiled. This was one of the friendly ones, she guessed. She had been a bit paranoid ever since the chaotic one had made haven in the forest. She took a step forward and stroked the side of the mares face and proceeded to pet her neck and back as well.

She was a gorgeous mare with colors that reminded her so much of autumn and sunrises. She looked a little unkempt though, perhaps from the rain. She wondered if the mare would let her brush her mane and tail.

Meeki walked off to the side of her teepee and picked up the horse brush and showed it to the mare as she walked back. "Hey girl, think I could brush your hair? You look like you've just been through a lot."

Meeki continued to say comforting words hoping the tone of her voice would calm the mare in case she became skittish. Then Meeki slowly started brushing the mare's gorgeous mane and watching to see what kind of reaction she would get.

She wondered if the mare was the companion of an indian nearby. If she were, then whoever had a claim to such a pretty horse was very lucky indeed.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:57 am
Immediately Yei relaxed for she was easily won over by those who tended to her and helped her to look as pretty as she wanted to feel. It was because of this that she allowed her head to cant loosely into her grasp as she savoured the sensation of the brush running through her mane.

She whickered softly at this and after a few moments released a snort as she almost began to feel lighter, the tats and mud slowly tumbling from her hair as the pretty female tended to it, in fact she had to admit that this young female was even better at it than Achak was but then again Achak was male and more interested in talking to leaves...She just ate them.

It was a pity though, Yei would have loved to speak to the woman as she tended to her but she had learnt long ago that they couldn't understand her and thus she could only gaze at the woman in gratitude and stand still.

One thing was or certain though; she wasn't a skittish mare at all.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:15 pm
Orchu nodded. "Yes I am too; I am very fortunate. The stallion Pallaton was with me actually and instructed me upon what to do as I was falling so I wasn't hurt thanks to his guidance I believe. Who is this Windfeather?" He inquired curiously but turned his head to examine the creature whom had screeched shrilly. "Oh wow what a gorgeous hawk. Windfeather is your familiar I take it?" Orchu's steel eyes examined the brown feathers of the magnificent hawk.

Orchu listened intently as Glamrock elaborated upon her prior life. The stallion also noted the mare's delicate expression. "Agreed, this land is quite wonderful. I believe I would not wish to live anywhere else. For I have met many enjoyable soquili and humans over time here. Which soquili have you met besides myself?" He wondered if she had met any of the same companions that he had met. "I pity the narrow-minded. Change is natural and should be anticipated; not ignored and shunned." Orchu pondered what thing the mare before him could have done, but felt it best not to puch the subject. "No one should regret their actions. Our experiences and choices should be embraced; it is what makes us who we truly are." Orchu did not mean to lecture Glamrock in any way nor did he mean to sound terribly wise. He merely was speaking works he felt were true. Orchu wished his words might help the mare in any way.

{{Omg I took forever to reply I'm so sorry. u_u -lame-}}  

-Polar-

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:33 pm
Meeki admired the mare even more. The mare seemed to trust her which usually meant she was well kept for and treated on positive levels by other humans. She loved it when animals were properly cared for.

Meeki really missed having a mare around and hoped Glamrock would come visit her as soon as she was able. She really didn't like the black stallion that was hanging about. The other stallion, the silvery one seemed nice enough but hadn't dared get too close to her yet. Maybe in time.

Once the mane seemed clean enough of tangles and mud, she went to work on the tail. She had never seen a mare with such long hair before. Again she found herself thinking how lucky the mare's human companion was.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:41 pm
Glamrock smiled and nodded, "Yes, Windfeather is my familiar, though I suppose he likes to consider himself my protector. He really has taken it upon himself to keep me and my two legger safe ever since we helped him mend a broken wing."

Glamrock had not met many Soquili at all and hoped that would change soon enough. "I've met you as well as a stallion called Danzleikr. Then there's Chaos, the dark unicorn I mentioned previously, and a unicorn foal named Glory. She was very sweet. I believe that's all I've had the pleasure of meeting so far. I agree with your words and it's so nice hearing them come from another. I have never regretted any of my actions and I do embrace every experience head on while hoping for the best. Thank you, Sir Orchu."

It really was wonderful hearing the echo in her heart and mine being spoken by another. She was worried she would start believing the negativity Chaos kept sprouting.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:42 pm
"Magnificent creature. It is wonderful that you and your human cared for him and he in turn shows his appreciation." Orchu mumbled; rather to himself than Glamrock. "I too have a familiar. A black bear by the name of Rami. My human, Polar, found him outside of our teepee a week or so ago around midnight. It was that night that thunderstorm hit if you recall. Poor bear was all alone and Polar took him into our teepee. Cleaned him up a bit and she gave him to me to care for. Right now he is napping in the teepee. Little thing getting exhausted easily after playing with Lux." The stallion chuckled lightly to himself. However, he realized he had not given a satisfactory explanation to who Lux was. "Lux is a wolf familiar who belongs to the soquili Auri. She however is still stationed in her basket and unable to care for her familiar so he often accompanies Rami and myself. Polar recieved Auri and Lux merely a few days ago." Orchu hoped Glamrock wasn't confused by his explanation. "Perhaps once Auri emerges from her basket I will bring her, as well as Rami and Lux to meet you. I'm sure they'd all highly enjoy your company and presence." The stallion smiled at the mare. For within their meeting and conversation he had grown quite fond of her himself. "Oh and of course my daughter will have to come along as well! Her name is Nora; however she is still in her basket also. I'm doubting my fathering skills currently." Orchu laughed heartily; trying to picture himself repirmanding his daughter once she was a filly or something of that nature. "Danzleikr? I have never met a stallion by that name before. If I ever have the pleasure of making his acquitance I will be sure to mention your name to him." Orchu shook his head as she mentioned Choas and Glory. "I have not met the dark unicorn nor the filly you have mentioned as Glory. Perhaps I will meet both of them one day. I wonder how many soquili are actually out there. I myself just met a new soquili yesterday by the name of Verloren. It is amazing how many there are to meet; don't you agree?" Orchu smiled at Glamrock at she praised his prior words. "I'm glad we agree miss Glamrock. It is wonderful how many things we have in common." He chuckled lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:15 pm
Braid the mane, please braid the mane.

She was hopeful that being female, the woman would appreciate a love for beauty and thus she would braid at least a section of her tail to make it look pretty as well as to 'hike' it off the ground so that it wouldn't be as easily matted as it normally was - nevertheless she still remained completely with the exception of her ears which flicked towards the forest as she heard a gentle crack - creature maybe?

"Her name is Yei Umeko." The masculine voice carried across the small clearing and she glanced around with a small whicker of recognition as her eyes clapped upon the olive skiined man as he rested against one of the tree trunks, his arms curled around a bag now stuffed with herbs.

"Attractive beauty, isn't she?"

Epine de Rose

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:31 pm
"A little bear you say? Oh, I bet he is simply adorable. You two are equally kind to the animals that are in need. I would love to meet Rami, Lux and Auri. Perhaps Windfeather will be less shy and visit as well. He could use some more company. Nora is such a pretty name. I would love to meet your daughter some day, Sir Orchu, when she is out of her basket. Perhaps she can play with my little ones as I expect them to emerge from their baskets any day now." Glamrock thought Orchu must know a lot of Soquili, humans and animals. He was such a likable stallion so she could easily guess why so many would flock to him.

"I definately agree. I see new Soquili every day but I'm not surprised. This land is so vast, welcoming and beautiful, it really makes the perfect home. I have noticed a new one lately, lurking here in the forest myself but I haven't talked to him yet. He seems to avoid me." Glamrock chuckled. Chaos had a way of intimidating others easily.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:41 pm
Meeki jumped away from Yei in shock. Usually she paid better attention to her surroundings but was so preoccupied with what she was doing that she had completely zoned out. "Yei Umeko," Meeki repeated, "It suits her well. I take it that she is your companion? She really is a lovely mare."

Meeki tried not to blush but it was quite embarassing being caught tending a horse that did not belong to her. She sincerely hoped he didn't think she stole the beautiful mare! Timidly, she went back to working on the tail and had the oddest urge to do something with it. What was the use of brushing it if it was only going to be dragged in the mud or become entangled on the many twigs within this forest?

"I will be done in just a moment, sir, I promise. She was quite the little ragamuffin when she wandered into this area. The rain and mud had it out for her this day," Meeki giggled. "I suppose having such long, beautiful hair is both a blessing and a curse."

Meeki looked around for some straps of leather and tied one at the top of the tail. Then so slowly started braiding it, hoping it would shave off a few inches from the length and keep it above the ground. When she neared the bottom, she had to rebrush and clean the mud that had already made it's way back onto the hair. When she was done she let the tail fall back down and admired her handiwork.

Something was missing but what could it be? With a hint of a smile Meeki dashed off and picked a few wild white flowers. She tucked a few in random places on the tail and the last one just behind the mare's ear, near the feathers so it would match.

"Gorgeous," Meeki sighed. A part of her wished Glamrock had such long hair. She could probably play with it for hours. Having nearly forgotten that male, Meeki turned and blushed again, "I'm very sorry, sir. You must think me quite the fool."  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:48 pm
Whisper trotted around in the forest. He was playing hide 'n go seek with Echo and having trouble finding her. She was always so good at hiding! Of course, a mountain lion is much smaller than a stallion, Whisper thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:05 pm
Orchu laughed heartily. "Yei Umeko certainly would agree with your statement. She was quite taken with Rami when she met him." The stallion recollected the memory of Yei squealing with pure delight at Orchu's new found familiar. "If you wish miss Glamrock we can venture to my teepee in the mountains and you shall be able to meet Rami and Lux. Windfeather may come too if he wishes. The journey isn't too trouble some and I don't know know about you but the exercise would certainly do me well. And you have foals miss? Congratulations! Who is the lucky stallion?" Orchu grinned to the mare and flipped his mane. "Perhaps our children will be able to play with one another sometime!" The stallion seemed to be letting himself be carried off with his excitement. Orchu cleared his throat to attempt to regain his composure. "Yes this land truly is wonderous. A new one you say? The only stallion I have met recently is Verloren, and you said prior that you had not met him so I am unsure of who you are referring to. Perhaps I will meet him one time or another though." Orchu frowned slightly. "Anyway miss Glamrock, are you interested in heading up towards the mountain?" Orchu tilted his head inquisitively at the mare.  

-Polar-

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:11 pm
Glamrock blushed. She didn't know how to quite explain it. "Danzleikr is the father of the foals but.. he.. we.. aren't mates or a couple or anything.. it was.. spontanious." Chaos gave her such a hard time about that and hoped she wouldn't be judged too harshly though a good part of her breeding was simply out of rebellion due to the way she was raised and be beliefs that were forced on her. She loved her foals very much though and would be the very best mother she could.

"I would love it if our children played together one day. I find myself daydreaming so much as of late, wondering what they will be like physically and in personality. I'm so proud of them already. I would love to visit your teepee and meet Rami. I wish I could fly and spare you the time of having to wait on me." Glamrock had never been up in the mountains before and the idea was intriguing.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff