Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
After the fight... ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:30 am
"I can't imagine why you'd think I'd leave again. Only reason I was on the road was to find you. Mission accomplished, so I can stop traveling now." Adrian assured her as he placed a kiss on the top of her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:33 am
Amaya smiled and looked up at him, squeezing his hand lightly. "So now that you found me, what're you gonna do?" She asked.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:41 am
Alexia usually didn't have a conversation with a stranger for more than five seconds, but give her a compliment and she was a social butterfly. "Alexia." she said before taking another drink, "Speaking off the big crowd, you may be leaving soon. Around this time, parents and their children do some after school Christmas shopping and Sherl's hot coaco is really popular among the little tikes."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:47 am
((I'll have you know I resisted the urge to go with "I'm going to Disneyland!" after a set up like that. XD ))

"Like you even need to ask. I've got all I need so my days as a vagabond can come to a close." Adrian said with a smile as he pulled her closer into a hug.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:54 am
"Some people call me Locke," He said when she took a drink. Then he took a sip from his cup. "I think I can handle it. Besides, I have some time before I need to get to work, and I would like to hear you sing more."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:56 am
((lol))

Amaya laughed, ruffling his hair a little. "I dunno, I kinda like the title. Adrian the vagabond." She said, looking up at him as she hugged him back.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:06 am
"I didn't realize it was a title. It's certainly not something I'd put on a resume, that's for sure." Adrian said with a small chuckle as he tried to smooth down his hair. "And I'm never going to get away from the hair ruffling, am I?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:12 am
The winged girl blushed a little, but hid her face, drinking as she looked away. "Uh, well, my break is almost up, s-so you might get the chance." That's when Sherl came out and said, "Time to carol, Alex." Alexia nodded and without a word, she headed to the mini-stage. "Okay, folks!" she said into the mic, putting on her professional musician attitude, "Time to get in the spirit!" She started with 'Jingle Bell Rock' in acapella, of course, since Sherl couldn't put in a music player anywhere in the cafè, but the mutant didn't mind.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:14 am
"Probably not. It's too fun." Amaya laughed.

Calista crept out of her room at that moment, jumping on both their laps. "I'm done with my homework! Can we watch a movie like we used to?" She asked, looking up at them with a bright smile.

"I dunno. Adrian, do you want to watch a Christmas movie?" Amaya asked, giving him a small smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:26 am
Locke nodded and sat down in the back and sipped his coffee. He looked at the clock on the wall and figured he had an hour and a half before he had to be at the bar to help out. "Man, I love this song," he whispered to himself as he tapped his foot and later hummed the tune, quietly.  

Guardian Sol

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:26 am
"Woah, someone's getting big!" Adrian said with a slight grunt when Calista climbed on his lap. He knew she had grown, but she was only three last he saw her. "And of course! Only Scrooge could say no to Christmas anything. I vote for Rudolph. That stop-motion one that's a classic, of course."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:34 am
"Uh huh! I'm getting a lot taller too!" Calista said proudly. "Yay! Mommy let's watch Rudolph!" She cheered, now crawling over to sit next to Amaya.

Amaya laughed and turned on the tv, flipping the channels until she found Rudolph on. "There we go. Rudolph." She said with finality, putting the remote down and settling back into Adrian's arms.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:42 am
As people and their children came in, the kids were anxious to come up to the stage and dance around as the winged girl sang and did her own little dance. Only a few parents stopped their kids from coming close to her. It broke her heart a little, but she kept going despite this.

'That's the Jingle Bell Rock!'

She belted the last note, crescendoing from mezzo fortè to fortè, and punched in the air as soon as she stopped. The kids cheered as the adults simply clapped for Alexia. Smiling, she said, "Thank you! Now, that the cafè is hyped on Christmas spirit, do we have any requests?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:43 am
"I missed this." Adrian said softly with a small smile as they all cuddled up together. "This is definitely the best Christmas present I could have possibly asked for."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:47 am
"Same here..." Amaya said happily as she cuddled closer, Calista snuggling into her mother's right arm. "And here I thought it'd just be another Christmas." She laughed a little.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff