Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Beauty and the Beast (Open and still accepting villagers ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:50 pm
Victor watched her closely before returning back to his food. "It must be a lonley existance to live out here by yourself. I can understand why you went to the measures you did to have a friend." he said quietly as he nibbled at some food.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:58 pm
Sophie sighed. "You couldn't possibly understand how it feels. You don't look like this." she said as her claws went into her table.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:04 pm
Victor glanced at her. She was aware she was a beast? Interesting. "No, I suppose I could not even fathom...what pain you must feel..." his voice strayed. "I can I say I know some of what you are feeling though. I am a bit of an outcast myself. My head, my mother and father say, is too full of romance and fantasy to ever rule a kingdom. That's why my fiancee and I were aranged." He rolled his eyes. "She's a bit...well, not my taste. No one really understands."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:12 pm
Sophie looked at him. "Why don't you like your fiance?" she asked him as she finished her food.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:17 pm
"She's not like me at all. We don't have any of the same interests, and puts up with me because she will be getting a throne." Victor looked to the side. "She cares about apperances, how we look together in public, at parties. We need to look like we're in love..." he scowled. "The truth is quite the opposite."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:27 pm
Sophie looked at him. She got up again and walked over and placed a paw on his back. "Have you told anyone else how you feel?" she asked him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:29 pm
"How could I? I have to do what is expected of me, even if I don't like it." Victor was suddenly aware that Sophie was attempting to comfert him. He flushed with embarassment and cleared his throat, sitting up straight. "S-sorry...all that just slipped out."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:38 pm
"It's alright." she said and took her paw off him when he tensed up. "You know, if you stand up for yourself people will respect and follow you." she said. "If you do that you can be a better king and not be like your parents." she added.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:42 pm
She was right. Victor looked into her brown eyes, thinking for a moment. There was a girl somewhere down in this beast. A human girl...a smart, caring, girl. He smiled softly, feeling a bit of warm satisfaction come over him. "Thank you...for listening. I really don't have anyone I can say any of this to."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:47 pm
"I'm happy to listen." Sophie said with a smile. She then looked out the window and saw it was becoming dark. "You should get back. I'll give you a ride. It's too dangerous to be out there at night." she told him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:49 pm
Victor stood and brushed himself off. "No no, I cannot burden you any longer. I shall walk. I need to clear my head anyhow." He said simply with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:52 pm
Sophie looked at him and sighed. "I don't know. The wolves tend to hunt around now." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:55 pm
Victor's face twisted slightly. "I can take care of myself, thank you." he said curtly. "I am a man."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:57 pm
Sophie smiled and nodded. "Remember your promise." she said as she opened the door for him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:42 am
Victor gave a nod. "I will," he said simply. "It was nice to meet you Sophie." He went through the door and began along the path home.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff