Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:55 am
Desmond had never felt a pulse this strong. The one they were looking for had to be the young woman in front of him. "You alright, Miss? You look a tad lost..." I can only imagine what kinda sword she's packin'...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:30 am
Ari turned to see Desmond before lifting her hands as fists and backing away "stay back creep, i know how to use these!" Hinirani sighed before shouting to Ari "Foolish girl! he is most probably the person i brought you here to find!" Ari looked down to the bag which was now on the floor before picking it up and hitting it against a nearby lamp post "shut it! do you want someone to find you!"  

uki-katzugowa

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:11 am
Desmond chuckled a little as he parked his motorcycle. "Just as I thought... You got one of them weird swords, too, don't you? That explains why mine's been actin' so weird..." He took off the motorcycle helmet he was wearing, revealing his long hair and silvery eyes. She might know who I am, but whatever... "My name's Desmond. Desmond Steel."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:20 am
"your not one of those Sora company goons are you?" She stared at him for a while, not really sure if she should trust him. "if you are, then i'll have to fight you, and i dont fancy doing so infront of the museum."  

uki-katzugowa

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 am
((bumps for Vampyqueen. She may sparkle, but its prettiness sparklies, not a pansy sparkle))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:35 am
Desmond shook his head. "In all honesty, I don't know much about Sora Co. The only business I know anythin' about is the one my dad runs. You've probably heard of it. He runs Steelcorp." He happened to see one of the many flyers for his band's concert coming up. "Wow... They did a decent job with these. Good picture of us to use."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:40 am
"......What the hell is steelcorp?" She let her mind wander over the many things steel corp could be involved with before suddenly bringing herself back to the real world "well...good, stay away from Sora.co...their not good people."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:07 pm
Desmond laughed a little. "Steelcorp's a huge real estate company. Most of the condos you see here in the city were built and owned by them." He then pointed out the flyer that he was observing. "That's my band, by the way. The Dirt Road Dragons... I can understand if you don't like country/western music, though. Other than those people that come to our shows, I don't know too many people that like it. We have a big enough fanbase, though, to keep us afloat, even without my dad's money."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:28 pm

( I don't sparkle at all ;3 )

Amelia blinked, almost overwhelmed. Money on money. Eventually, all that was left was this month's work for the man that was supposed to come in and collect them for his studio. She help Marcus tightly in hand, even as the people bought her paintings. She glared and the ground literally pulsed. Valiant was proving himself much too powerful.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:45 pm
Valiant smiled smugly as he walked back in. As soon as the people left, he put Ma'at on his back. "I you tell someone something is good, they will take a look at it. Enough people looking and they want that something." That was the power of Mentality.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Amelia watched Valiant suspiciously. He could just be telling her what he wanted her to believe. "Could be used for bad s**t, too."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:30 pm
Val rolled his eyes and turned to walk off again. "If I did that, I would make them steal from you, convert innocents to criminals, and take your sword. Actually, you would have given it to me if I was bad."  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:58 pm
Kaimei hid in a dark Allway he tok out the golden orb "What is this" he asked he demoic companion "It seems like an energy source of somekind" Izenagi said "I wonder what it does" Kaimei asked as he moved it from left to right.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 pm
Two swords, I guess I should probably go in without bending the light, or maybe I should, assuming of course they're not being employed by Sora. Alex thought to himself and meandered over to Desmond and Ari. "Um, this is awkward enough as is, but what are your professions of choice?" Alex asked nervously, hand on Gabriel's hilt just in case they turned out to be hostile.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:56 pm
".......your a straaaange person, you know that right?" She stared at Desmond, more specificaly to the sword she could see strapped to his back. before quickly looking to Alex, sliding her hand into the large black bag hung over her shoulder. "......i dont know you, so why do i need to answer that?" Hinirani pulsed in her hand as she watched Alex move closer. "That man is carrying a sword aswell, find out if he will be a problem or not, and if so, remove him...."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff