Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:53 pm
Tara was giggling, delirious with happiness, when Nora came in and Tara found herself shrinking into the bed, hiding under the covers. "Um, hi, Nora," she whispered, very red. "Uh... nice to see you again."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Nora looked absolutley horrified. She gulped and went towards the bathroom. "W-when I get out of the bathroom, I want her gone." She pointed to Tara and slammed the door.
Annie looked with dissapointment towards Tara. "Sorry," she muttered softly. Really, she didn't want Tara to leave--not after this. They needed to be together now. Annie got up and began dressing. "I'll come with you."

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:11 pm
"No." Gentle, but firm. Tara puts her hand on Annie's and says softly, "I have to get to work, anyways. We'll talk tonight, okay? At my place. You need to talk to your roommate. Love you, Annie." Tara kissed Annie once, then again. "If you need to, take her to the center. There are people that can help you talk to her. Not me, obviously, since she's seen me naked." Tara smiled wryly, then kissed Annie one last time and got out of bed reluctantly, getting dressed slowly, wanting to give Annie a good show. But before long, she was moving out the door and towards work.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:18 pm
Annie sighed, watching her girlfriend leave. "Crap." she muttered.
After settling things with Nora, Annie went off to class in her nerdy glasses, and her little dress as she did everyday. She loved going to school, because she got to ride the bus her and Tara met. She sat in the same seat every time. As she sat in it, Annie decided to take a picture of her in the seat with the empty space next to her. Annie sent the pic with a caption, 'Missing you already! xoxo'. Annie finally got to the auditorium. She sat down to take her final.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:29 pm
Tara got the picture and smiled at it, then sent one back of her stack of paperwork with the caption "Not as much as I'm missing you! oxox" She wasn't talking with anyone, so she was taking the opportunity to get caught up on all the paperwork she was required to fill out. One of the only bad things about the job.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:38 pm
Annie finished her final with ease. She turned it in with a slight bounce in her step. She looked at the time. She didn't have another final, and was thinking maybe she would go get something for Tara. She began to walk around town, earning a few whistles from some guys. Annie shrugged them off, and paused at a pet store, seeing a black kitten in the window. "Hey little guy," she cooed as the cat pawed at her as she touched the window. "Aww!" Annie bit her lip and went inside.
Of course, Annie came out with the kitten in her arms, whom mewed happily. She looked at the time. It was about time for Tara's lunch break. She called.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:52 pm
"Save me," Tara whispered into the phone when she answered. "There are two gay men arguing about who's gay in Twilight. I tried saying everyone to diffuse the tension, but that just made them angrier." She let out a little giggle. "Where are you now? I'll come meet you!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:56 pm
Annie giggled and looked around. "I'm by the sushi resturant on 28th street," she cooed into the phone. "And tell those gay guys who cares, twilight sucks." She beamed, just hearing Tara's voice sent wonderful chills through her body. "Oh, I have a surprise for you too, so hurry up!"

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:02 pm
"Can't wait," Tara said with a giggle. "See you soon, honey." She hung up, relayed her girlfriend's message, and then hurried to the place Annie had said, going inside. She hurried all the way to the location Annie had indicated, excited about her surprise.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:18 pm
The moment Annie saw her, she brightened with glee. "Tara!" she giggled, and held the kitten before her. "I got your surprise right here~" she cooed, snuggling the kitten to her cheek. "Isn't he so cute? I just couldn't say no!" The kitten mewed and purred.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:46 pm
"Aw, you got a little kitty!" She gently took the kitten, nuzzling and cooing and kissing. "Did you name him? Can I name him? Can I name him Rizzoli? Can I come over and snuggle with you while he sleeps on the pillow and purrs?" She was obviously very excited with the cat.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:53 pm
"Oh!" Annie clapped her hands together. "Oh! I'm so glad you love him! I got him for you!" She beamed with excitement and gently pet the top of the kitten's head. "Little Rizzoli~ he's so adorable, and you guys look so fabulous together." She couldn't find the words, everything was so perfect. A beautiful girlfriend, a new pet, it was all just so...it made her heart flutter.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:58 pm
"I think," Tara said slowly, "that we should celebrate by..." She leaned closer, giving her girlfriend a slow kiss on the lips and whispering, "Going back to my workplace so I have company while I work on my paperwork."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:06 pm
She shut her eyes and blushed, giving her a matching kiss, blushing and grinning wide. "Company?" Annie snickered and tilted her head with a smile. "Sure. Sounds like fun." Annie pecked her lips and took her hand before pecking Rizzoli's head and scratching behind his ears. "Lead the way, beautiful~"

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:37 pm
Grinning, Tara grabbed her girlfriend's hand. "Come on! This is gonna be fun!" She moved so quickly she was practically dragging Annie, giggling all the way to her work. She dragged Annie straight to her office, then sat down with Annie on her lap, reaching around her to do the annoying paperwork. "So fun," Tara murmured with a kiss to Annie's neck.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff