Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
She-Ra's Plots - Mutants/Outcasts/Intolerant Soq Needed! Pg8 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:13 pm
She-Ra of Etheria

WELL....I actually have been meaning to post in here for a long time, just either forgot or my muses died off D8

But anyway... o uo
I wanted to RP with Fairbreeze and I know your Rping him as a foal still which is better for me anyway. n__n
I'm offering my filly Nidawi to meet him.
User Image

She still needs some fleshing out, but I have a basic personality for her.
So I don't know if you want to add some kind of twist to the RP or not. I'm up for anything. xD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:18 pm
XxPrimevalPandaxX

I'd love to RP Fairbreeze with Nidawi. His personality is also still being fleshed out just a bit, but for the most part it's figured out and what I have listed for him. I can't really think of any twists for the RP off the top of my head but we can throw them together and see what happens.  

She-Ra of Etheria

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:19 pm
She-Ra of Etheria

Sounds good to me! ^^
Did you want me to get that RP started or do you want to start it?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:24 pm
XxPrimevalPandaxX

If you could start it that would be great. Trying to get the kid ready for bed at the moment.  

She-Ra of Etheria

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:25 pm

I will do. n__n Working on it as we speak. <3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:42 pm
Added some plots for Fairbreeze.
Added info and some plots for Nyamuragira.
More stuff to be added soon.  

She-Ra of Etheria

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:06 am
She-Ra of Etheria
Well he's definitely a mutant. It would be good for her to meet a friendly mutant, maybe he could offer her advice as to how to deal with things related to being a mutant as she grows. He can meet her as a foal if you want, or young adult, either way works for me. We can work out a few details and then get this started.

I apologize for the delay in my response, August kind of ate me with all the new freshmen moving into the residence halls. If you're still up for it I'd love to get some rp time in.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:55 pm
Strait Jacket Girl
I apologize for the delay in my response, August kind of ate me with all the new freshmen moving into the residence halls. If you're still up for it I'd love to get some rp time in.

Hey no worries, I know people get busy this time of year. And I'm definitely still up for it. Did we want to discuss any details about it or just start it up and see where it goes?  

She-Ra of Etheria

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:31 am
Friendly reminders to people, some of these RPs were tagged a while ago, some are newer. If you already know then please ignore these reminders. If you are not interested in finishing the RPs please let me know, I would really like to continue all of these but understand if people do not, saves me from poking you in the future if you have no interest in them.
I am also aware I have a few overdue tags myself and I am working on catching up on all of those this month, but don't hesitate to poke me on those as a reminder if I don't get to them in the next week.

Sweenys_Revenge

Moire Frost

Darkmoon Dancer

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Phail Ninja
Two Different Worlds
And there's the Syn/Sakura RP that needs to be started as well.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:38 am
She-Ra of Etheria
Hey no worries, I know people get busy this time of year. And I'm definitely still up for it. Did we want to discuss any details about it or just start it up and see where it goes?

We could just go right into it, he has a predisposed fondness for foals. So if you'd like to have it start with her being a foal that would be cool, I'm quite flexible with most all the other details  

Strait Jacket Girl

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:42 am
Strait Jacket Girl
We could just go right into it, he has a predisposed fondness for foals. So if you'd like to have it start with her being a foal that would be cool, I'm quite flexible with most all the other details

Sure that works for me. Would you like me to start it or did you want to? Either way works really.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:27 pm
She-Ra of Etheria
Strait Jacket Girl

Sure that works for me. Would you like me to start it or did you want to? Either way works really.
I'm really busy on Tuesday and Wednesday so if you'd like to start, else wise I wouldn't be able to start it till Thursday.  

Strait Jacket Girl

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:26 pm
Strait Jacket Girl
I'm really busy on Tuesday and Wednesday so if you'd like to start, else wise I wouldn't be able to start it till Thursday.

Someone missed this earlier. I'll get it started tomorrow when I wake up, as it's getting late to start one tonight.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:37 am
Strait Jacket Girl
Not the best start I've ever done but it's not terrible.
RP  

She-Ra of Etheria

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:26 pm
She-Ra of Etheria
I'm sorry that took so long I was having a hard time getting his post started :/ But I tried to get a lot in there hopefully you can work off something I put.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff