Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Different Kind of Pets(A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:02 am
Nicholas nodded happily. "Yup! It's all yours. Your part of the family and my new and bestest friend so you deserve a nice room like this." He said to her, smiling.

Alexander looked and away quickly when she called him "Sweetie" no one ever calling him that before. He cheeks were still red with embarrassment, but yet he was still happy, his tail wagging fairly quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:11 am
"Yay! Come bounce with me Nick!" Sophie said happily as she spun around while bouncing on the bed. Her tail wagged happily and she couldn't stop giggling with joy.

Molly smiled and looked at Miki. "We shouldn't be out in this cold too long or we'll all catch colds." she said. "I'll see you later Miki." she said and lead Alex inside her house to get warm.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:44 am
"Okay!" Nicholas replied, taking his shoes off first of course before climbing onto the bed and joined in the jumping fun. He was having the time of his life, finally having someone else to play with.

Alexander went inside, inspecting the small house with his glare. It didn't take long at all and he back at Molly's side like he has been since she got him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:46 am
Miki waved goodbye to Molly and Alexander before looking throught the letters in his mailbox and then thinking about what Molly said about getting an older pet "hmmm...that may not be a bad idea." He turned back to his door and pushing it open, putting the letters on the side and grabbing a jacket off the coat rack near the door, making sure to have his phone and wallet in hand, just incase "guess i best check this shop out..."

Mathius looked to Alex with a raised eyebrow before streatching his arms above his head "if you say so, but if i dont get adopted, dont be feeling bad, i probably just wasnt trying hard enough."

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:01 pm
Mimiri pressed up against the glass of her enclosure before shaking her head "No...you have to get adopted as well, if you don't then i'm not going!" She dropped herself down, sitting with her legs crossed and her arms, a stubborn look on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:03 pm
"you do realize, after you've been payed for, you dont have a choice...." He gave Mimari a strange stare.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:07 pm
Sophie giggled as she bounced with him then after a while she got tired and laid down on the bed. "Mmm I could have some really good cat naps on here." she said happily.

Molly smiled as she looked at him. "Would you like to see you're room?" she asked him as she took her coat off him and hung it up on the coat rack by the door.

Alex looked at Mimiri. "He has a point. Don't worry, if you get adopted before us we'll wright to you to tell you when we do." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:10 pm
Mimari looked to Alex and pulled a sad annoyed face "Don't agree with him, if you do it makes it true!"  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:15 pm
Mathius lowered his arms and started to play with a pen " Well, not exactly like you have a way to stay after they is there?"

Miki made his way down the street, his hands in his jacket pockets, not really sure what to expect from this pet shop.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:19 pm
"well...uhm..." She thought for a moment before finally thinking of an idea "i can hide my clothes, then they wouldn't be able to take me outside!" She smiled before thinking again and blushing slightly "...no..no..wait, that would be bad."  

uki-katzugowa

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:41 pm
The pet shop had been open for quite a while now, but it was a slow day, and there had only been a few children in. "Pooh. I should've remembered that it was a school day." Naomi murmrued to herself. As a result of no little humans to occupy her attention, Nay-Nay started watching the other furries, laughing a little to herself when she saw the one re-write their name tags. A few furries were adopted, not as many as usually are, but again, it was a slow day. After a while, Naomi got bored, and started humming a song to herself, and blowing air bubbles. Then, once those things got boring, she started braiding her hair in tiny fish-tail braids. Then, she got bored with that, and started turning somersaults. You know that myth that goldfish have short memories? That's not true at all. However, they most certainly do have short attention spans!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:24 am
[Who hasn't been adopted yet?]

Lovec nibbled her nails nervously as she looked up at the sign declaring the pet shop before her. Rocking from heel to toe and back again, the female inhaled deeply. "Do I really want a new pet?" She asked herself aloud. Lowering her fingers from her lips, the girl began the walk into the shop and looked around. Sad deep blue eyes took in her surroundings as she entered. The smells and sounds of animals hit her nose and Lovec bit her lip. Of course I should get a new pet. I can't let Shakespeare be the last pet I have. I need to move on. "Shakespeare..." She murmured, the sight of the French Bulldog laying in the middle of the street, his ribs broken and body bloodied from being ran over by the elderly mail man bringing tears to her eyes.
Lovec kept a placid face on as she made her way towards the furries, she was overly curious about them though, truthfully, they partially frightened her also.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:01 am
After a moment of though in his own little world, Miki stopped at a door, looking up to the sigh and nodding "this looks like the place...." He walked in, noticing a girl looking for a pet also, he looked around before stepping forward and quickly looking to the back of the store as he heard talking, noticing it coming from two foxes and a ferret and the small noises coming from a goldfishgirl in a large tank. He wasnt really sure about how to go about buying a pet, was he supposed to just walk up and tell one of them he was going to buy them, or was he supposed to introduce himself first.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:23 am
After a little while, Naomi noticed a couple of people enter the store. One of them was a girl, who looked like she had recently lost a beloved pet. You could see it on her face. The other person was a man, looking a little lost, as though he had no idea what to do. Although they weren't children, they were people, and the one girl looked so sad it made Naomi sad too.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:39 pm
Lovec made her way to the back of the pet shop, trying not to look like she was following Miki since she wasn't. Her eyes first landed on Naomi and she 'ooohed' at the sight of her. "Well aren't you a pretty girl," She murmured, but she was suddenly distracted by the foxes. Lovec was looking for a pet she could take places, She hated to be cooped up in the house for long periods of time. Walking quickly over to them, Lovec looked from one to the other. "So it is true, you can really talk?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff