Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Myth School (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:57 am
"Same class." Molly said with a smile. She walked in the class room with him. "Morning Miss Stoirme." she said with a wave and sat down.

"Nice to meet you too Crystal." Alex said with a small smile.

Anna watched as more kids rushed in and she checked them off before she began. "Ok, good morning class." she said happily as she stood up but bumped her knee on her desk. She bit her lip and pushed through it. "Ahem. This is English/Abilities class. As some of you know, this class will help you find and control you abilities." she said with a smile as she moved to the dry erase board.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:51 am
Sebastian stretched for a moment an got into a more confortable position, [i[ hopefully I'm luck enough to not have any teachers that give homework to the first day.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:25 am
Crystal looked around the room to see if there were any more familiar faces she recognized. Then she turned to Sebastian and said "I hope we don't get homework too. I want to fly around some more after school."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:41 am
"Oh hey whats it like flying?" he turned his head to her arms behind his head.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:17 am
Crystal smiles happily, "It is really fun Sebastian. It makes me feel so free when I'm flying around."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:21 am
"Heh, I rather jealous, I always wanted to fly. looks really fun"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:38 pm
Crystal smiles happily "Maybe sometime I can let you and Alex fly with me." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:42 pm
He smiled "Sounds great, too bad I don't have wings or anything"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:26 pm
“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon;”

"How kind of you to grace us with your presence.", Stoirme says with mild irritation, her gold eyes watching them until they took their seats. She rises to her feet and walks to the front of the class, her desk being behind the students, and faces them with her usual boredom. "As you all should know if you were paying attention to your schedules, I am called Stoirme. Just Stoirme. I do not like being referred to as miss, ma'am, misses, or any such thing. Calling me any of those after the first few days may result in minor burns." She pauses to look around the class, her constantly bored expression making it difficult to tell if she was joking or serious. After a few moments she continues, "Being the most well traveled, and probably the eldest, of the teachers, I have the rather cliche job of teaching you general and magical history. The only things more cliche would be for me to teach treasure hording or damsel napping. If there are any questions, now is the time to ask." She lets out a quiet sigh and mutters, "Agus ní do thoil ná lig sé a bheith rud ar bith dúr*..."

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

((*And please don't let it be anything stupid...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:35 am
Xander sat back in class"So we know that your going to be teaching us history. Might i inquire what, in both general and magical, will we be attempting to learn"he said to Stoirme."If you don't mind me asking"he said to her  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:06 pm
Alex watched Crystal and Sebastian talk and it made him feel worse. "I'm supost to fly." he said and put his head on his desk.

"Ahem, quiet please." Anna told the two before continuing. "Now most of you have natural abilities such as strength, flight, and speed. Well this class will help you find and control the one special ability we all have." she said. She then made her cat ears and tail appear. "Now for me I have super agility with my first ability." she said.

"And if you're so old have you lived through most of the history you will teach us?" Molly asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:27 pm
Crystal raises her hand, "First ability? Does that mean we have another ability Miss Grace?"  

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:37 pm
"Yes you do." Anna said with a smile then lit a match. "Now, for my second ability. I cannot make fire..." suddenly the match burned out and a fire ball appeared in her hand and it shaped into a bird and flew around the room. "But I can control and manipulate it." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:33 pm
Crystal look at Miss Grace in amazement. "Wow that was amazing Miss Grace! I wonder my other ability is." She said with a smile.  

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:37 pm
"pretty similar to what I got" Sebastian smiled leaning on his chair's hind legs  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff