Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From The Sky (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well...looks like it's dead...
  Remake!
  Do nothing
  GOLD
View Results

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:41 pm
"Oh, he's showing you around?" Shane smirked. "Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll show you his bedroom. It's really pink."

"Yes, it is," Zach says. "Because pink is a great color. Please ignore her, Riley, because she's going to start being inappropriate now."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:53 pm
"Is there something wrong with pink? I'm not sure what the big deal is about that..." Riley said, unsure where Shane was going with this.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:06 pm
Jeanie looked up and watched the two boys and the girl. She snickered when the girl teased them. Jeanie took a sip of her hot chocolate and watched them intently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:07 pm
"It is so pink," Shane continued, "that it is like a v****a. He sleeps inside a giant v****a. Not even I do that, and I am the one that likes female genitalia in this situation. Not even his sister does that, and she also likes female genitalia."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:13 pm
"That's....actually not that pink. Barbie is pink. Female genitalia's more of a dark or reddish pink really." Riley said before his cheeks turned bright red and he hung his head to hide the oncoming flush of embarrassment. "...I am not having this conversation..." he said more in disbelief than anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:16 pm
Jeanie laughed when the girl made the insult of the boys room.When she laughed her hot chocolate went down the wrong pipe and she coughed holding her throat.  

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:18 pm
"What a great conversation to have out in public..." Skye said with loads of sarcasm in her voice. "You should stop embarrassing the poor boy. Any redder and he'll look like a tomato." She glanced over to the girl that was laughing and let out a small sigh.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:19 pm
Shane clapped happily. "I got the gay boy to talk about lady bits! I declare my victory and take my leave." Abruptly, she was at Jeanie's side. "My damsel in distress beacon alerted me to your plight. Are you in need of rescuing, my dear?" Talking, she wasn't good at. Flirting, she was a master.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:25 pm
"I have no preference to boy or girl bits, I just don't think that's a conversation to have in public..." Riley muttered, still blushing furiously with his eyes squeezed tight in trying to pretend that didn't just happen. "Much less with a stranger I just met..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:27 pm
"I'm good." Jeanie coughed out. She sucked in a deep breath and let it out through her nose, "But, thanks for offering." She said with a sudden bout of coughs.  

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:35 pm
"You sure?" Shane said with wide eyes. "I'm really good at mouth-to-mouth. Swear."

"I told you to ignore her," Zach grumbled. "It only gets worse if you encourage her. So you really shouldn't. Ever. Please."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 pm
Jeanie scooted her chair a little bit away from Shane,"Nope I'm good. No need for mouth to mouth."  

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"After that, I don't plan on it. I think I might be a little scared of her now." Riley said glancing briefly over at Shane.  
"You going to be alright?" Skye asked Riley. He seemed very uncomfortable at the moment like he might just bolt out of here any second.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:50 pm
"Fine," she said with a pout. "Just holler if you ever need to get rescued, pretty. I'm always available to aid a pretty girl in need." Shane winked and then went back, sitting on Zach's lap. "I really need to find a girl," she said with a sigh. She sneaked a glance at Riley. "Hey, you. Do you know anyone I could sweep off her feet?"

"Probably not," Zach said as his arms encircled Shane's waist. This was the position they generally sat in, when Shane visited his house. "Besides, I thought you weren't dating."

"I'm not going to date anyone," Shane protests. "Just make out with them."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces