Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Being Human (Is Harder than it Looks)[O&A needs guys] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:01 pm
“The trees that whisper in the evening...
Carried away by a moonlight shadow...”

Salem blinks in surprise as she glances at the woman talking to her. "A wish..?", she asks to confirm if she had heard right.

“Sing a song of sorrow and grieving...
-'Moonlight Sadow', Mike Oldfield

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:20 pm
Katherine blushed furiously when he mentioned having a first kiss, and doing all those other things. "I'd already given away my first kiss before I died, thank you very much, and back when I was alive your first date was always a drive-in movie." she sat up and stared Ren hard, her form wavering from the different emotions she was experiencing. As an afterthought, she added, "And not only was my neighbor a kindly old woman, but I don't pull pranks like that. Not in life, not in death." Her tone firm, Katherine laughed a little. "But I suppose you're right. I did have some pretty big plans." Now she was sad, staring off into the distance as though she could actually see the life she had wanted. "Marcus and I were going to get married once had graduated. Our mothers were ecstatic, Mama had started modifying her wedding dress for me. I never toldarcus, but I wanted to have two kids, a boy and a girl. Name them Carlisle and Carlie." Katherine sighed, then continued. "Carlisle would have his father's strong jaw and blue eyes, but he'd have my red hair. Carlie would have had my mother's high cheekbones, but her father's dark brown hair and eyes."  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:03 pm
Star smiled at the woman, standing now. "Why, yes..." She says, dismissing the shop. The shop of jewels disappearing as if it was never there yet it was seconds before. Her voice echoed once more, yet only in the ears of the witch,"You have spells and potions....a being as you must have something desired. I am but a simple star, and over the years I've granted numerous wishes. Today, is your chance." Star gave a playful wink as she linked arms with the witch. She was being playful, really, and was rather curious what a witch would wish for. "I recall someone before you, same as you, and she desired endless ingredients for her potions. " Star adds, as an example of what another witch wished, and started to walk with her. The two were amongst the humans but she knew none paid much attention to them. To add, those who did hear them couldn't possibly know what they were talking about.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Indrallious slacked. "Tch." He pocketed his hands, tilting his head to look at Xerxes. He felt like ending it all and never wanting to see this again, done with arguing with him. "Why would you care about the likes of me, anyways? You say I'm greedy? What about you, you selfless and selfish person, always trying to look good while in turn, you make others bad. You only care about yourself. So buzz off. I don't need the likes of you to find my own way back. I'll just try to enjoy myself while I'm here," he stated, obviously irritated. he turned his head back to Camille but gaped to find her not there. "What the?"

Camille had run off while the man was distracted, not knowing what to do. She was conflicted and confused to the point where she could take it anymore, being caught up with that guy...She walked hurriedly down the street, not looking back. She thought of going back to the forest, her sanctuary, and felt at least comforted in the idea. But alas, sticking in one spot and getting in trouble didn't appeal to her again and so decided to keep walking, to find somewhere safe until that guy left. She rubbed her bare arms, her cheeks pickened from moments prior and her eyes full of anxiety. Camille never did like pressure. She kept her head low and mutely walked, knowing very well that this town was small and had very few places to go. She tried to think of something to do in the mean time, to take her mind off her emotions.

Ren laughed, running a hand through his hair. This girl, though appearing like she wasn't a day over sixteen, was in all actuality an old grandma. Of course, Ren should'nt be talking, he was as old as a super mega grandpa, probably far older than this ghost girl. However, he didn't voice it and kept quiet. "Now you see...You miss this guy...Marcus. You had your whole life ahead of you and they were all taken away." He stood then, dusting himself off. "You remain in this world, always looking at what could've been...How about you do something for yourself? I mean, I'm not saying to move on but at least do soemthing other than mope. You know what, I think you should move on. I don't know anything about the afterlife or religion, oh, I stay away from religion really ( because crosses and godly places give him the shivers ), but you don't know...Maybe you'll end up in paradise...Or even be reincarnated as an animal or get to live another life...I don't know. Maybe it's because I just don't understand why you'd want to live in a crappy world like this one..." He didn't let on his thoughts afterwards, his desire to rant was building until he sealed his mouth.
This girl had dreams. it was sad to see she would never be able to achieve them. Though he encouraged her, he himself didn't know if his advice was all too helpful. But he didn't feel like he wanted to sit here and listen to Katherine's sob story all day and so felt the need to help her convey herself a little. He ruffled his black hair, his ocean blue eyes watching the ghost flicker in the light. It was a surreal scene, that was, for anyone really. He watched her with interest and curiousity, finding her to be a most intriguing ghost.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:34 pm

"I suppose that would be a useful wish if I made potions.", Salem responds. She hums tunelessly to herself for a moment as she thinks. "Are there any rules?", she asks somewhat distractedly. She thought she had seen a certain girls green hair, from the corner of her eye, but lost track of it when she turned to look.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:25 am
Star gave a chuckle at the word 'rules' and gave a quiet hum herself. "Death is certainly out of the question, life is a possibility, revenge is pointless but it is your wish, and love I can aid yet can not force." She sums up, thinking of all the negative wishes over the many years. "Oh and....sex is but lust, not a need. However, your wish is yours to make." She says her voice lower now to tease the woman before speaking back up with her tone as before. "I can aid in lost things as well as people, too. A mother you never knew or of a boy who you've lost over the life here...." she suggests more, wanting her to know all the possibilities. She walked with her for awhile in no particular direction and as they walked she allowed the woman to lead not her.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:45 pm

"I don't really need any of those things, especially knowing who my birth mother was.", Salem's tone darkened somewhat with cold anger as she mentions her mother. She mutters something under her breathe until her eyes regained their normal cheerfulness. "I get a bit lonely though."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:53 am
Star noticed the tone and slowed slightly. "I did not mean to bring up such a distasteful subject to you..." She says, being sincere. Herself hated the subject of her family as that was many generations ago. She listened as the witch thought more upon the wish. "I see, a companion, friend, or pet? All three can aid in this.." She suggests with a small smile.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:24 pm
"I do what I have to so I can stay in their good graces. Like it or not I'm here to make sure you're good" Xerxes scolded "They were going to keep you here for eternity maybe even the underworld, but you're too arrogant that always was your downfall. Just try to act normal we don't need the humans in a fuss cause you like to show off" He stood there lost in the staredown but eventually started walking towards Indrallious.

Axel had stopped by his place to grab a change of clothes, a towel, and a water bottle. "Just my luck I live in a town where not only is there a full moon every two weeks but it lasts 3 days as well beggars can't be choosers" He said walking through town with anxiety and fear in his heart. Looking at the sky as the sun fell he walked right into a girl (camille). "Oof! Oh my I'm sorry I wasn't looking and didn't see you" He said with a nervous tone

((sorry for my short absence comp issues but this rp should kick off in a bit once I stir things up twisted ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:31 pm

"A friend or companion would be nice, someone I can talk to.", Salem responds, humming softly to herself. She glances at the star walking beside her, "Have you ever had something you wanted?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:54 pm
Now that the little kitten had run off, Indra was stuck in a dissatisfying conversation with Xerxes. He rolled his eyes and turned to walk down the street, obviously irritated by now. "Well it seems you really are the fool here, Xerxes. I know the consequences to my actions but...for you to go to such trouble...I wonder if it'd be worth it." He cleared his throat and looked to the sky. Xerxes had said what he probably already knew. Having thought about it a lot, Indrallious could only help but 'behave' the only way he knew how and wait. He licked his lips, glancing at Xerxes. "And stop being such a cupcake. Jeesh, lighten up. If I'm going to be here for eternity, I think I want to have some fun. You should too. It'll be a break." He walked farther and gave a small wave to Xerxes, as if to come along or go along as he slowly walked on the sidewalk, looking around.

"Oww..." Camille was startled by the sudden object that bumped into her. "That's...the second time already," she said lightly, looking at the man who apologize. She took a couple steps back before bowing her head in her own apology. "Ah...You shouldn't be apologizing. It's my fault," she said, looking back up at the man with an anxious voice. The tone didn't match him. His eyes were light, so was his hair, a rusty color. He was bigger than she and looked sort of familiar. She clapped her hands. "Oh!" She exclaimed, as if an idea popped into her head. "Your the guy from the woods. The one that fell over a tree root," she murmured in a soft voice, smiling when she remembered that embarrassing incident. She remembered him because of the hair and build, having seen him shirtless. Camille held the straps of her woven bag. "You should be more careful," she stated, a bit more warmth in her tone.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:14 pm
Star nodded in reply to the witch. "Someone to talk to..I see....is this your wish?" She asks now curious. Yet, it seemed she held curiousity of her own as well. Something she wanted? Star walked for awhile as she progressed her now new reply. "Something...I've possessed, this is true. Something I've wanted, this is true as well. Once, I had everything I'd ever wished for. It changed, though, when my father...using human terms..changed......and after that, many scars followed." She gave a soft smile though her eyes were empty of any emotion hinting the reason for the smile. "This Earth....it holds ones with unlimited wants and needs...I provide them wishes as they request and over time remained here. I only began human form in the 1800s....when a boy wished for someone to stay with him for his entire life. He lost everything at his birth, and he did not speak this wish. He wished it.......here." She concludes, pointing at her heart. Not of her own body, but of the witch's. Her smile remained upon her the entire time she talked. Finishing her reply, she smiled wider. "By the way, being at a young age at the time...he gave me the human name Star which makes my Earth term of what I am. If you have the desire to use a different name, you may." She adds, now turning towards her fully walking backwards slightly.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:25 pm

"I like your name. As for my wish, I suppose I've made it...", Salem responds with a small smile, though she seemed a bit troubled.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:43 am
Star saw her troubled expression, switching subjects to not rush her. " And your name?" She says sincerely, trying not to be rude either. Life forms on Earth were beings of emotion, so she had to watch what she say. It used to be where saying the littlest things effected them yet it seemed this generation they were more casual. Star saw a sign for a park nearby, seeing it as a great opportunity. " Want to go there? We can have more fun there without so many eyes~" She suggests, pointing to the sign. She held a happy tone this time, different from before. She wondered if she should ask her too about what was troubling her, yet excused her worry with how she'll ask later if it is really troubling her.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:48 pm

"Salem Ravensdale.", the witch replies, forcing a grin as she shoves her earlier thoughts to the back of her mind. She alters her direction so she's now heading towards the park. "What kind of fun do you have in mind?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out