Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Jet's Plots- Pirata wants YOU! Request pg 7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 am
lee the wolf
JetAlmeara
lee the wolf

It can be an Adventure RP we can do if you like. I can make the topic.

sire thing just post hte lnk here for me and I'll get a reply up ASAP  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:29 am
JetAlmeara
lee the wolf
JetAlmeara
lee the wolf

It can be an Adventure RP we can do if you like. I can make the topic.

sire thing just post hte lnk here for me and I'll get a reply up ASAP

linky  

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:19 am
Everything should be tagged up!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:26 am
User Image

I'd like to offer up my Ishmael to plot with Calufray?

Ishmael is conniving, deliberate, and rather self-centered. He looks at other Soquili as playthings and abuses them until he is bored. He often targets pretty mares and harps on their insecurities to break them, and it's that raw emotion of being broken that Ishmael gets the most enjoyment from (besides making his brother Belial crazy - that's number one). Ishmael however also enjoys flirting and trying to make mares fall for him before breaking their hearts. Hearts and feelings are fair game, and nothing seems to amuse him more.

Since Calufray is kind of self-conscious she'd be a toy for him, but she is also astoundingly pretty, so Ishmael may instead try to win her heart. And... if things go in the right direction (especially since I adore Calufray!) his heart may open up to her as well?

Lemme know what you think! (:  

`raze

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:39 pm
`raze

Hmmm..this might actually work out well with some of her recent RP's, I've semi come up with the idea that she was a former member of an Amazonian herd owned by a friend of mine which fell apart due to infighting and is now being reformed. Somehow in the fighting Calfuray lost her memories and as such her cultural dislike of males...This could be a good reason for her to decide to go back to the herd even if her memories don't return fully, being toyed with by a male.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:33 am
JetAlmeara
Phail Ninja

I'd be up for both of those offer's Mercy could certainly use the distraction and Oke always loves to teach people! Plus she'd be happy to meet a large Soq as well!

I need to remember to reply! That sounds good. How should we go about starting them up? xD  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:37 am
Phail Ninja
JetAlmeara
Phail Ninja

I'd be up for both of those offer's Mercy could certainly use the distraction and Oke always loves to teach people! Plus she'd be happy to meet a large Soq as well!

I need to remember to reply! That sounds good. How should we go about starting them up? xD

I can start one if you'd like to start the other. You have a preference?  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:31 am
All ongoing RP's should be tagged! Updated a few plots/breeding slots and the like as well!  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:37 am
Kaliri has been added!  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:20 pm
I'm amused that Mercy is flinging with Koli.

If you'd like, we can make for more fun as she meets my boys Majesty and Tebald. Koli's father and brother respectively who are coincidentally looking for him. Both are very nice males and nothing would comfort her. This could be later after the pregnancy or course. Just something for you to keep in mind.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:08 am
JetAlmeara
ZANGAR

I would love to RP him and my girl Tyler together! They sound like they would be a match made in heaven! I would love mates but freinds would be great as well.
Pm me or quote me if your interested  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:22 am
DemonWingedPoetGirl
JetAlmeara
ZANGAR

I would love to RP him and my girl Tyler together! They sound like they would be a match made in heaven! I would love mates but freinds would be great as well.
Pm me or quote me if your interested

Tyler and Zangar would be love! I'm definitely up for RPing them together to see how they get along!  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:23 am
Teh Roarie
I'm amused that Mercy is flinging with Koli.

If you'd like, we can make for more fun as she meets my boys Majesty and Tebald. Koli's father and brother respectively who are coincidentally looking for him. Both are very nice males and nothing would comfort her. This could be later after the pregnancy or course. Just something for you to keep in mind.

That would be awesome, Would love to do this.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:49 am
Everything should be tagged up!  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:59 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22985795

Sorry that took me so long to start  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]