Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
VICTORYSTUCK- AN MSPA RP- Open- Accepting Trolls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Sure.
  When I can make a troll I will.
  As Jack Noir.
  No.
  Gold!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:00 pm
((Cake is so much better than a diet. Good job on the losing pounds thing though
Who's Stephen Fry?))

Eris reaches the end of the stairs and looks around cautiously. No sign of her father. Yet. She creeps into the living room and sees the pile of mail sitting on top of her fathers stack of joke books. She walks over quickly and searches the pile. Bills... Joke magazine... More bills... Letter from dads boss... Two disk sized envelopes... Bills... Wait...

She quickly grabs the envelopes and captchalogues them just as she hears her father open the computer room door. Thinking fast, she dives behind the couch and stays as silent as possible as she waits for him to move on.

((I still don't fully understand the different fetch modi tings))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:10 pm
(A British national treasure. He acted alongside Hugh Laurie in a sketch comedy series, and also played a few characters in Black Adder, a show with Rowan Atkinson. He also played Sherlock Holmes' brother in the new Sherlock Holmes movie.
Jackson is mad because he inferred that his AUNT tried to 'help' him by sending letters to influential gay people.)  

Mad Haru

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:16 pm
Brie dusted off box after box before finding what she was looking for and opening it. Inside were thick coats, scarves, gloves and hats. Brie dug until she found her coat, a light green wool one with the image of a tomato on the chest. She slipped it on and found her matching hat and gloves and scarf. Once dressed she headed back down, peaking around corners in hopes of avoiding her grandmother.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:22 pm
(Hey, is it cool if I start typing in the Second Person?)

> Pester Brie

paintingPropagandist [PP] has begun pestering titaniamCaput [TC]

PP: Hey, i got the Beta.
PP: You have any Progress yet?
PP: Oh s**t oh s**t oh s**t
PP razz lease excuse me.

paintingPropagandist [PP] has ceased pestering titaniamCaput [TC]

"Oh, uh, hi, Auntie. Just, you know, getting the Mail. No, MAIL. M-A-I-L. Not-- look, i'm going to my Room."

Yes! Another successful encounter with your Aunt!  

Mad Haru

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:15 pm
((As long as you're literate and can keep up with it, I don't care. smile Also, I'm switching the names in my messenger name so it's not as easy to get confused between mine and Minnta's.))

Brie peaked around the house. It was a crazy maze of safty equipment, plastic guards on all wall corners, plugs in all electrical outlets, certain walls padded, nothing was placed on tables to be knocked over, it was all on the floor, and there were no area rugs to trip on.

Like a secret agent Brie slid to the floor and began crawling around the piles of vases and lamps that her Grandmother was too paranoid to put on the end tables. She didn't know where her grandmother was, but better safe than sorry.

Brie jumped when she heard a beeping noise from somewhere to her left, behind the couch. She reached under the couch to the back of it and pulled out her phone.

"Damn," She muttered. She'd been looking for that thing for days. She checked it and saw Jackson's messages and so replied while kneeling behind the couch.

caputTitanium [CT] began pestering
paintingPropagandist [PP]

CT: ugh notyet.
CT: tryingto get outside now.
CT: hey, youalright?

Brie hummed and stuck her phone in the pocket of her jacket as she waited for Jackson to reply and headed for the door, deciding to stop sneaking and make a run for it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:20 pm
==>

PP: I'm fine. My Aunt still thinks i'm a closeted Homosexual, but other than that, i'm fine.
PP: I swear, she has the worst Gaydar for a Lesbian.

Mad Haru

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:48 pm
CT: HA areyou sure you're not?
CT: listen i knowthis guy icould totally setyou up with. you'd likehim.

Brie had her hand on the door, talking to Jackson.

CT: wish me luck, i'm aboutto become a popsicle for thisgame.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:25 pm
You sigh as you read Brie's response.

PP: I am not a Homosexual.
PP: I have literally the most accepting Aunt in the world. If i were gay, why would i hide it?

You look at the disks.

PP: Which Disk do i put into my Computer first?
PP: They both look the same.

> Look at your timepiece. Surely, as a Time player, you must have some form of Time Travel!

What?
That's ridiculous.
You have a pocketwatch, yes, but it's not like you can just move the hands and travel in time like some kind of CLOCK LORD or something. Still, you decide it can't hurt to look at it. A quarter 'til seven. WOW, you're up early.

> Charge your phone. You don't want it to die at an inconvenient time, do you?

You decide to plug your phone into your wall. Like the great Theodore Roosevelt said, "Remember to charge your phone before going on long trips."
You are absolutely certain that Teddy Roosevelt said that. One Hundred Percent Certain.

(Jackson's God Tier outfit will be a severely anachronistic suit.)  

Mad Haru

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:08 pm
Brie laughed, adding before going outside:

CT: well, alright, butif it turns out youdo need somehelp out of the closet, i'mhere for you.
CT: as forthe game you might wantto install both. i think theywork together or something.

caputTitanium [CT] ceased pestering paintingPropagandist [PP]

Brie took a deep breath before opening the door and stepping out into the cold, wet wind. She shivered and was momentarily paralyzed by how cold it was. Even when it was seasonable for snow it was never this cold and her town was never subject to snow storms.

((will color appropriating later.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:50 pm
Eris doesn't even dare to breath as she listens to her fathers footsteps slowly make their way across the room and past the couch she was currently hiding behind. She tenses as the footsteps suddenly stop and the couch is pulled away, leaving her in full view of her father as he begins with his godawful jokes.

She sometimes wonders which god she managed to tick off.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:35 pm
>Jackson: Paint a totally awesome picture.

You use your PAINTING SPECIBUS to draw the stack of newspapers you had stored there earlier, and then place them on the floor and walls. You tend to paint messily.
You cover up your desk and your bed, with a pair of tarps, and equip DALI'S PAINTBRUSH to your STRIFE SPECIBUS. This paintbrush was a gift from your AUNT on your 13th birthday.

STRIFE!

You viciously attack the blankness of the canvas, determined to cover the whole rectangle in a surrealist landscape.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:03 pm
Brie slowly made her way to the mail box, trying not to get snow in her boots or down her pants. She had to stop a couple of times to let her body shiver and regulate it's temperature. Even with all her layers on it was still too cold.

She made it to the mailbox after a few minutes and opened the mailbox. The mail was indeed there, several envelopes and one package resting comfy, cozy inside the metal box. Brie sighed in relief before macking a grab for it and trying to hold everything in her minute covered hands. Once everything was secure she pulled her phone out and began messaging jackson again.

caputTitanium [CT] began pestering

CT: i'vegotit
CT: thegamecame
CT: toocold
CT: willletyouknowmoreaboutSHIT!

caputTitanium [CT] ceased pestering

Brie shouted obscenities into the snowy wind as all of the envelopes start blowing away, having slipped out of her meager grasp. The only thing that remained was the package.  

Raining Eri

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 am
You continue painting, oblivious to your phone's beeping.
Wait.
Dammit, did you just draw Starry Night?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:16 pm
Brie quickly made her way inside with only the package and her phone to show for her troubles. Damn it, she needed to find another way to get that game!  

Raining Eri

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:36 pm
You stop paying attention to the now-full canvas to notice your phone beeping.

PP: What happened?

(Should I make the final character?)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas