Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Whitethorne House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image

Anastasia frowned at that statement. "What do you mean?" Something told her that whatever it was, she wasn't going to like hearing it. However, Anastasia knew that she and her husband had decided to help him out as much as possible. "What would you have done that's so terrible?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:00 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Youngest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin sobbed at that, falling to his knees, regretful with every fiber of his being. He shook. "I am the reason Roi was not defeated last year...I saved him...he...he is dangerous..." He said, shaking, fully expecting the, to curse him. "I am so sorry..."
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image

Anastasia was confused. She couldn't understand what was going on... until she remembered reading in the Prophet about the teachers that had been murdered. A sinking suspicion was forming in her mind about what had happened, and it wasn't good. "Shin, look at me." She knelt in front of the distraught boy and, treating him like she would any child, gathered him into her arms to try and calm him down. "Whoever this Roi is, I find it hard to believe that you're to blame. You're a young man. You'll make mistakes. Often." She lifted his face gently with one finger and brushed away some of the tears with the pad of her thumb. "What matters is if you can fix the mistakes and forgive yourself." She saw the scar, and pointedly ignored it. Like her husband, she believed that regardless of how it happened, it didn't mark him as a bad person.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:29 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin sobbed still, not holding onto her as he was not used to any one touching him when he was sad, but getting comport from it. "I made..the potion..that...stopped him from..dying..my brother..I told my brother he was going to die..so..Shawn..he..He knew I..shawn died, protecting Roi..and I saved him...with my potions..I killed my brother..and..save..a..dark..lord.." " He was going into hysterics, something he did when he got to worked up, he did this consistently, rambling away.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image

Anastasia was shocked. She knew her husband's family had supported a dark lord a long time ago, but had decided to reject him when he turned violent. Now she was dealing with a boy who had helped another one, though from the way he was reacting, he regretted it. She thought about her own family, how despite Gearvin knowing fully that she was a half-blood, had fallen for her and married her, and considered herself extremely lucky that something like this had never happened to her family. However, now... Even should they decide to reject the broken teen, his admission might have put her entire family at risk. She shook her head. She wasn't a Griffindor, but she'd never forgive herself if she decided to do nothing. That was the same as allowing evil to win.

"Shin," she said softly. "Look at me. You regret having done it, yes? Then you are not evil. Or even a bad person. Just one that made a mistake. It happens." She didn't even want to think about how he could deal with his brother's death. Unfortunately, that took time.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:05 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin shook, looking at the woman. He could tell that he had shocked her, but he did not know how else to react. He nodded, looking at the ground. "Yes..thanks You" he said, whipping his good eyes, his now wet hair sticking to his face, showing off the scares on his lower jaw and neck. He felt better..and yet horrible. "We will be late.."
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image

Anastasia nodded, and looked Shin over with a critical eye. "You go ahead and get your face washed, and I'll get the others." She knew that he probably wasn't all right, but there wasn't much more that she could do other than comfort them when he needed it.

She left Shin to clean himself up and get himself together as she checked up on her children. Chris and Eretria were already ready, and Chalmes was struggling with his trunk. Thankfully, none of them had heard the commotion downstairs, so she just got them together downstairs. Picking up the keys to their car, she gestured outside. "C'mon, we have to drive there."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:48 pm
Ura the rainbow King
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin cleaned up, looking fully presentable. His hair was back in place, having been trained to stay that way. He looked up at the word "drive" he did not know what that was..but thought it was something...non wizard by it's sound. The fear was evident in his eyes.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image

Anastasia didn't notice Shin's reluctance for the car, and she easily shrank Eretria's trunk so that she could put it in the boot. Chalmes and Chris easily carried all the trunks out to the car, and once it was loaded, Anastasia herded everyone into the vehicle. She then started the car and drove off.

((exit to Platform 9 3/4))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara apparated to the house of the Whitethornes, where Chalmes was currently, and without hesitation, began banging on the door. "Chalmes! Chalmes Whitethorne?!?" She banged on the door again, she drew her wand in case Gearvin appeared. "Chalmes, it's Tamara Radcliffe. Your brother Chris hired me and you're in danger."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:47 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chalmes Whitethorne
Squib

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chalmes was just grabbing a snack from out of the fridge when he heard a banging at the door. Frowning, he cracked his knuckles, ready for any kind of trouble that could be out there. It had only been a day that his brother had escaped the wrath of their father, and he was bout ready to send an owl over to Hogwarts to let his sister know something was up, and another to his mother. "Hold on a moment." He wrenched open the door, fists raised in a defensive position, ready to beat the tar out of whoever was outside of it. When he spotted the woman outside, he blinked, and lowered his guard a little bit. "Um, sorry to sound a bit rude, but who are you, and what are you doing here?"

Don't think I'm weak, that would be your first mistake...

----------------------------
State: Cautious
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:58 am
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

"Fair questions," Tamara replied, glancing behind her. "However, we don't have a lot of time. I'm Tamara Radcliffe. Your brother Chris hired me to look into your father's behavior and now you both are in danger. You need to come with me. I'll take you and your brother somewhere safe," she said and offered her hand to Chalmes.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Gearvin Whitethorne
Owner of Whizz Hard Books

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The fireplace flared with fire, and the head of the family walke into the living room, steady and determined. He glance around and notice someone was standing at the front door. Well now, that made it easier. He levelled his wand at his son, and merely glanced at the woman. He didn't know her, and he could care less. "My dear lady, I suggest you step away from the door. This could get a little... unpleasant."

Propriety helps to keep a distinction between those that have pride, and those that have none.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
State: Serene

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara's wand came shooting out of her sleeve the instant the fireplace made a noise and she turned her wand on Gearvin. "Chalmes, now would be a good time to take my hand," Tamara said, readying herself to defend the both of them against the older wizard.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chalmes Whitethorne
Squib

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chalmes started when he heard a noise from the fireplace, then backed into the woman at the door when he noticed his father pointing a wand at him. "What the heck?" He however did not get a chance to respond as a Stunning hex was thrown his way. Ducking, he swore under his breath as he grabbed for the woman's hand. "Um, Tammy, right? Hope you're getting us outta here, I think my father's cracked."

Don't think I'm weak, that would be your first mistake...

State: Shocked

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items