Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Fable Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:22 pm
ccg1232009
Screw it just kill them all.

You obviously dont' have the game bryan or else you would know you cant' just kill them to get past the part.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:03 am
OblivionKnight
ccg1232009
Screw it just kill them all.

You obviously dont' have the game bryan or else you would know you cant' just kill them to get past the part.

you were right about the rock thing. Because if you just kill them. 3 more come back out after the gate opens. I ******** hate twinblade. Because he is so huge.  

ccg1232009

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:12 pm
OblivionKnight
T.C. Mystikal
i checked gamefaq and i am still stuck. Keep getting caught by the dumb badits. what if i increase my guilie would that work better?

To get past the bandits hide behind that big huge rock that is right in front of the door. It isnt' very hard. Just stand there and they will eventually walk way past the area. It might take a few moments though.

okay i have seen 2 rocks which one? is there one like real close to the door?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:31 pm
T.C. Mystikal
OblivionKnight
T.C. Mystikal
i checked gamefaq and i am still stuck. Keep getting caught by the dumb badits. what if i increase my guilie would that work better?

To get past the bandits hide behind that big huge rock that is right in front of the door. It isnt' very hard. Just stand there and they will eventually walk way past the area. It might take a few moments though.

okay i have seen 2 rocks which one? is there one like real close to the door?

Yes the one that is closest to the door...  

cherry haterade

Seak

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:55 pm
Hm. Ok, so I'm watching tv today, and I see this commercial that I've actually seen a dozen times, but never paid attention to. The game looks totally awesome. Then I see it's called Fable. Now, I'm thinking to myself...'Self? Why does that sound familiar?' And Self says, 'Duh, cause the Ohio Guild has a thread about it!' and then Self hit Myself, and Myself got very upset about that, and hit Self and they proceeded to get into a nasty fight that I won't go into right now....

Anyway...the game looks super nifty! Someone let me know how it is. We've been discussing selling off our PS2 in favor of an xBox so this may or may not be the sincher.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:26 pm
Seak
Hm. Ok, so I'm watching tv today, and I see this commercial that I've actually seen a dozen times, but never paid attention to. The game looks totally awesome. Then I see it's called Fable. Now, I'm thinking to myself...'Self? Why does that sound familiar?' And Self says, 'Duh, cause the Ohio Guild has a thread about it!' and then Self hit Myself, and Myself got very upset about that, and hit Self and they proceeded to get into a nasty fight that I won't go into right now....

Anyway...the game looks super nifty! Someone let me know how it is. We've been discussing selling off our PS2 in favor of an xBox so this may or may not be the sincher.

Fable is an extremely awsome game. But don't do it for Fable do it for Halo 2. Or wait and decide later or save up and get a xbox.  

ccg1232009

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:34 pm
Seak

Fable is an awesome game and all but it isnt' something to trade in your Ps2 for. The game is only like 10 to 20 hours long depending on how slow you play the game. I think I beat it in like 13 hours. Why dont' you want the Ps2 anymore?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:02 pm
Heh, I played Halo once when we rented an xbox. It was fuuuuun! XD

We're thinking of dumping the PS2 because we really don't play it that much. Also, we have a 5 year old, and it seems that xbox has alot of games that she could play too.  

Seak

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:27 pm
Seak

We're thinking of dumping the PS2 because we really don't play it that much. Also, we have a 5 year old, and it seems that xbox has alot of games that she could play too.

If you are going to play a game system based on a child that age. I would say go for a game cube.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:04 pm
Seak

wah? I would think that the PS2 has way more games for younger children. Plus the controller is usually easier for kids.  

cherry haterade

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:05 pm
OblivionKnight
Seak

wah? I would think that the PS2 has way more games for younger children. Plus the controller is usually easier for kids.

that is partially true but the nintendo is geared twords younger audiences. It always has been.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:46 pm
Hm. Well, maybe I'll look into it then. I was kinda going by what my husband said about kids games.

...I'm beginning to think there's something he wants for xbox... stare

I still can't believe he spent $500 for all this PS2 stuff cause he had to have it. He's played it maybe 5 times in the last 2 years...and now he's talking about just selling it to the local game store for $90!

GRAH! scream  

Seak

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:24 pm
Seak
Hm. Well, maybe I'll look into it then. I was kinda going by what my husband said about kids games.

I still can't believe he spent $500 for all this PS2 stuff cause he had to have it. He's played it maybe 5 times in the last 2 years...and now he's talking about just selling it to the local game store for $90!

GRAH! scream

Wow what a huge loss of money.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:21 pm
games are not a waste of money crying  

cherry haterade

Seak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:01 am
ccg1232009
Seak

GRAH! scream

Wow what a huge loss of money.

No kidding. stare If he want's to sell it, I'm e-baying it for $400....there's like, 5 or 6 games there! Well, ok...maybe not $400..but definately more than $90!  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff