• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:31 pm
AllSummedUpNJazz
Baby Pandah II
heart

when did you wana start this RP
I suppose we can start. Copper's life mate is slow at RP and I don't think she'll be moving any faster...So if you would like I can start an RP as if he has re-met his mate and we can get going? :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:11 pm
Baby Pandah II
AllSummedUpNJazz
Baby Pandah II
heart

I suppose we can start. Copper's life mate is slow at RP and I don't think she'll be moving any faster...So if you would like I can start an RP as if he has re-met his mate and we can get going? :3

OH wait! we already started this rp and i was supposed to jump into it eventually you or someone was going to send me a pm about it lol i remember now.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:15 pm
Baby Pandah II
AllSummedUpNJazz
Baby Pandah II
heart

OH wait! we already started this rp and i was supposed to jump into it eventually you or someone was going to send me a pm about it lol i remember now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:08 pm
AllSummedUpNJazz
Baby Pandah II
AllSummedUpNJazz
Baby Pandah II
heart

Hahaha ya. Although that RP is moving extremely slowly. D:  

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:06 am
Baby Pandah II
AllSummedUpNJazz
Baby Pandah II
AllSummedUpNJazz
Baby Pandah II
heart

Hahaha ya. Although that RP is moving extremely slowly. D:

it's all good I'm not getting in on these elder applications sooo yea lol no rush.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:46 pm
If you would like to interject in this RP:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23454939&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last
Perhaps Thesh-Ah can come across Copper and convince him that it is for some reason better that he doesn't see his mate right now and that he undergo training with her? Or something?

I highly doubt that his mate's owner intends to reply anytime soon and I'm impatient to get his plots up and running. Haha.

AllSummed UpNJazz

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:59 am
~Latonia de la Courtel~

4laugh Really? I mean, I know it's not a girl like you were hoping for... But he'd be happily a 'kindred spirit', and maybe they could be friends? I have no idea how they'd wind up speaking in the first place, except that if she's a Priestess he may go to her for wisdom about dreams and such? It might be good to work in after your current plot. 3nodding

Hey are to still aroundinterested?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:05 am
Ryuukishin
AllSummedUpNJazz
if you could start that would be nice smile
we will try and twist it to make it something different if you like.

Sounds good to me! :3 Here you go! <3

Wow it's been a year . . . A full freakin year.
sweatdrop
Sorry about that but on an upside i am finding time this weekend to try and sort out the rps that are still going from the ones that are dead.
That is if your not tpo angry about how long it took fore to get back to this.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:06 am
Baby Pandah II
If you would like to interject in this RP:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23454939&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last
Perhaps Thesh-Ah can come across Copper and convince him that it is for some reason better that he doesn't see his mate right now and that he undergo training with her? Or something?

I highly doubt that his mate's owner intends to reply anytime soon and I'm impatient to get his plots up and running. Haha.

AllSummed UpNJazz

Hey! Sorry about the . . Apparently year long wait for a response. Of your still interested I'm outing aside time to try and get some of these rps rolling  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:09 am
AllSummedUpNJazz
Ryuukishin
AllSummedUpNJazz

sweatdrop
Sorry about that but on an upside i am finding time this weekend to try and sort out the rps that are still going from the ones that are dead.

Haha no worries, I've taken much longer breaks. xD I'm slow with tagging due to classes (and a few week's worth of waiting from me isn't too far out there), so take your time! I'd definitely be interested in continuing the plot if you were up for it, though!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:18 am
Ryuukishin
AllSummedUpNJazz
Ryuukishin
AllSummedUpNJazz

sweatdrop

Haha no worries, I've taken much longer breaks. xD I'm slow with tagging due to classes (and a few week's worth of waiting from me isn't too far out there), so take your time! I'd definitely be interested in continuing the plot if you were up for it, though!

That's about my average pace too so we should be fine smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:39 am
AllSummedUpNJazz

This is that awkward moment where I find RPs I never tagged. Was wondering if you were still interested in these?

[PRP] Advice From The Wise (With Thesh-ah)
[PRP] Its just a game my flower (With Tyler)

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:21 am
Phail Ninja
AllSummedUpNJazz

This is that awkward moment where I find RPs I never tagged. Was wondering if you were still interested in these?

[PRP] Advice From The Wise (With Thesh-ah)
[PRP] Its just a game my flower (With Tyler)

It's all good I'm ashamed to admit I have more than a few of those.
It's up to you. Are they still relavant to your soqs plots?
And do you remember the plots?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:29 pm
The one with Tyler was going to be a game of chance to collect a favour off Sakura, I believe ^.^ (Or the other way around, I guess, depending on how the RP goes? I can't remember which way around).

And the one with Thesh-ah was going to be general life-advice as Sakura starts on her quest to find her father, because I plan on getting her up to elder stage. ^.^

I'd love to do both of them if you still want!

AllSummedUpNJazz

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:47 pm
AllSummedUpNJazz

Name of Soquili you would like to RP with and what life stage you would like to RP with: Thesh-ah

Soquilli you are offering:
Colonel

Personality blurb or your soquili
He is rather spry for an old fellow. After the passing of his two legger Colonel has spent the years since wandering Kawani lands taking in all that there was to see. He is brave, adventurous and despite hardships on the way his spirited nature hasn't dulled. When he comes across others in his travels he has been described as an old world gentleman. He does not judge based on appearance alone - actions speak louder than words or physical form.

Plot you would like to happen:
He could use some older friends, most of those Soq he has come across were far younger than himself. Colonel is a traveler so it would be easy enough for him to come across her. He could be (rather easily) persuaded to stay for a time and keep a lady company. Giving them time to find common ground could be interesting.

extra comments: She seems like a very interesting character. Also, admittedly, I would like Colonel to reach elder one day and Thesh-ah seems like a good example of such a thing.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff