Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Which Anime is this Image From? (Game) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:48 pm
Tera Windstar

Thanks, Tera. whee

That little girl in Image 10 is not a little girl at all, but rather a cybernetic companion named Pino in Ergo Proxy. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:49 pm
Ned-san
Tera Windstar

Thanks, Tera. whee

That little girl in Image 10 is not a little girl at all, but rather a cybernetic companion named Pino in Ergo Proxy. wink

You are right  

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:19 pm
Here's a distinctive outfit you can't mistake... wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:21 am
That would be Sawa Okita From Tari Tari  

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:52 pm
Tera Windstar
That would be Sawa Okita From Tari Tari

You got it! biggrin I wanted to see who was keeping up on the currents... wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:15 pm
I Love Anime so I'm always on the look at for new one. But lets go back in time for this one.

User Image

There are two Animes that this character is associated with, that I will give you credit for. One point for the one I'm not looking for. Two points for the right one. And a bonus to tell me his name.

So all in all you could get 4 points here.
The two Animes that this character is associated with and his name.  

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:07 am
Tera Windstar
I Love Anime so I'm always on the look at for new one. But lets go back in time for this one.

User Image

There are two Animes that this character is associated with, that I will give you credit for. One point for the one I'm not looking for. Two points for the right one. And a bonus to tell me his name.

So all in all you could get 4 points here.
The two Animes that this character is associated with and his name.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:20 pm
Sorry Tera, that one has me stumped. Although I do actually recognize the character... I just can't think of who it is no matter how hard I try. Long-term memory loss, y'know.  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:25 am
Ned-san
Sorry Tera, that one has me stumped. Although I do actually recognize the character... I just can't think of who it is no matter how hard I try. Long-term memory loss, y'know.

Sorry I have been busy this week and didn't see your comment. A Hint for you The one I was not looking for takes place in space and aired around 1978. The one I'm looking for is older and was done by the same writer and illustrator  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:00 pm
Tera Windstar

Sorry I have been busy this week and didn't see your comment. A Hint for you The one I was not looking for takes place in space and aired around 1978. The one I'm looking for is older and was done by the same writer and illustrator

I got it. That's Captain Harlock, from Galaxy Express 999 and Space Pirate Captain Harlock.

Galaxy Express 999 is where I had recognized him from but couldn't remember. If I had recognized him from his self-named anime, then I might have figured it out immediately. wink  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:24 pm
Ned-san
Tera Windstar

I got it. That's Captain Harlock, from Galaxy Express 999 and Space Pirate Captain Harlock.

Galaxy Express 999 is where I had recognized him from but couldn't remember. If I had recognized him from his self-named anime, then I might have figured it out immediately. wink

Well Almost that was the one I was not looking for. There is another manga and anime that uses Harlock. it is about 5 year older.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:59 pm
Tera Windstar

Well Almost that was the one I was not looking for. There is another manga and anime that uses Harlock. it is about 5 year older.

Adventures of a Honeybee?

From the HONEY BADGERS cabin, of course! wink  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:05 pm
Ned-san

LOL. Nope but I'll give you the point for Space Pirate Captain Harlock.

It was Gun Frontier. And he name was also Harlock

Your turn to post an Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:31 pm
Alright... this one is going back a little ways, but not as far as yours Tera. smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:43 am
Okay, here's a hint. This is one of the most scientifically accurate space animes full of factual science lessons and realistic time dilation (the relative effect of velocity on time).  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff