F ᴇ ᴍ ᴀ ʟ ᴇ - S ɪ x ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ - C ᴜ ᴛ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ - S ᴛ ᴏ ɴ ᴇ ʀ - V ᴏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ɪ s ᴛ

User Image
I will not D I E !
I'll wait H E R E for you!
I feel A L I V E when you're beside me!
I will not D I E !
In my time of D Y I N G !

'His little whispers... Love me, love me...That's all I ask for...Love me, love me...
He battered his tiny fists to feel something...Wondered what it's like to touch and feel something...
'

She was about to answer his first question, but then he added a double whammy. A very sensitive whammy at that. The blond stared at the ground, feeling the cry again. "No..." she said, darkly, "No one of interest..."

'That night he caged her...Bruised and broke her...He struggled closer...Then, he stole her...
Violet wrists and then her ankles, silent pain...Then he slowly saw their nightmares were his dreams...
'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
On the G R O U N D I lay!
Motionless in P A I N !
I can see my life flashing before my E Y E S !
Did I fall A S L E E P ?
Is this just a D R E A M ?
Wake me up; I'm living a N I G H T M A R E !

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:46 pm
"I'm really so sorry." He hugged Meghan again. "I know I should've been here, I should've come back, but I couldn't. Please believe me. Please. Can we go talk?" He was desperate to get away from the demon, now slithering its way across his friend's shoulders. "Meg, please. We can just sit and talk, the w-way we used to." Maerie was trying to pull Meghan away from it. It's in your head. It's not in your head. It's in your head. It's not. It is. The misfires in his brain made him confused and start to tear up. "Please."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
I need the darkness, the sweetness, the sadness, the weakness,
I need this.
I need a lullaby, a kiss goodnight.
The angel sweet love of my life.
Oh, I need this.
Well, is it dark enough?
Can you see me?
Do you want me?
Can you reach me?
Or I'm leaving.

Meghan was silent and frozen for a few seconds before she pushed away, grabbing hold of the boy's arm, her face still blank as she dragged him with her. She was silent, eyes on the area in-front of her, her target place in mind. Just a few seconds she was opening up the gym's door,Maerie still in her hold as she stormed towards Jethro and the 'stranger' from earlier. It was only when she was a few feet away from them that she dropped her old friend's arm, marching up to her other old friend. "Did you know?" she hissed, her eyes narrow as she stared at Jethro. "Did you know he was back?!"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
I didn't know you were a fake.
Every lie straight to my face.
So blind I could not see, right behind my back you stabbed me.
I should have known you were a b***h!
Shut up, you're makin me sick.
Little man you're nothing like me, lying, cheating, so deceiving.
I trusted you, broke me down and you screwed me over.
Don't try to deny it, you cannot hide it,
I'll be ignited when I get to watch you,
Burn! Burn! Burn!

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:15 pm
"Jesus Christ!" said Jethro, standing up to get away from Meg. "Yea, I knew..I thought you did to!" he said. "I just found out this morning!" He didn't know what to do with a rampaging Meghan on his trail. "Truthfully, Meg, I. Just. Found. Out." He held up his hand to put some room between her and him.

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
I need this.
Oh, I need this.
Well, is it dark enough?
Can you see me?
Do you want me?
Can you reach me?
Or I'm leaving.

"How in the hell was I suppose to know?!" Meghan said through clenched teeth, attempting not to go overboard on being upset in public, she didn't need anymore pity for being an 'emotional wreck.' And luckily for Jethro, she was able to keep from screaming. Honestly, she didn't interact with people anymore, barely, how was she suppose to find out for herself? She took a step back from him, staring at him for a moment. She forgot how easy it took to get him to treat her like a time-bomb when she approached him like that.

Burn! Burn! Burn!

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:32 pm
A ʟ ᴇ x ɪ ᴀ J ᴀ ʏ ʏ E ʟ ɪ ᴢ ᴀ ʙ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ C ɪ ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴀ ɴ ᴏ

User Image
I will not D I E !
I will not D I E !

'His little whispers... Love me, love me...That's all I ask for...Love me, love me...
He battered his tiny fists to feel something...Wondered what it's like to touch and feel something...
'

Alexia Jayy looked up at Meghan in silence. 'Obviously, she doesn't care for me...' she thought, 'She's only giving attention to Jethro and Maerie...' The small girl snuck away from the group to be alone. "Who cares about me anyway?" she mumbled, slipping out of the gym, "They didn't try to stay in touch when I moved... Then, I got dumped... And then, raped... Who cares?"

'That night he caged her...Bruised and broke her...He struggled closer...Then, he stole her...
Violet wrists and then her ankles, silent pain...Then he slowly saw their nightmares were his dreams...
'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Motionless in P A I N !
Did I fall A S L E E P ?

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:33 pm
"Meghan." Maerie gently pulled at his friend, concerned for her. "Come on, l-lets just find somewhere to sit and talk, okay? Please." He couldn't see the demon anymore, but that wasn't any help. It was probably light again, waiting until the perfect time to torment him again. Waiting until his guard was down. "We can talk about this."

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image
I need this.
Oh, I need this.
Well, is it dark enough?
Can you see me?
Do you want me?
Can you reach me?
Or I'm leaving.

"NO!" Meghan practically screeched as she tore her arm away from Maerie, taking a few steps away from the two boys. "We can not, will not, talk about this. Just leave me alone!" The young girl then ran out of gym, not slowing down even when the coach called after her, not wanting to see the boys again. She ran pass the girl from earlier, not even sparring her a glance as she rushed towards the exit, pushing the door open and attempting to run down the few steps there, but she ended tripping and falling down the five steps instead. It wasn't very wise of her to run when she was upset..

Burn! Burn! Burn!

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:52 pm
Maerie started to go after Meghan, but he gave up and went to Alexia and hugged her hard. "Oh, Lex," he said quietly. "I didn't think it'd be so... like this. I didn't expect it to be perfect but I wasn't expecting this." He looked at her pleadingly. "But you haven't changed, have you? You're still my baby?" There was a tone of hope in his voice as he referenced the joke he used to like when they were younger, when he pretended that Alexia was his child and treated her like a toddler. They were like a brother and sister... almost as close as the actual siblings in their group.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:58 pm

User Image
I will not D I E !
I will not D I E !

'

The punk-ish girl looked up at Maerie with almost lifeless eyes. Then, after a moment's delay, she started to laugh manically. 'Haven't changed!' she thought, 'My head's so ******** up now! I cut, I smoke, I'm useless!' Her laughing died down eventually and she just leaned on the boy, feeling exhausted. "Nighty night, Daddy..." she said softly, using the nickname she would call him when he would pretend she was his little girl. 'At least, you're a better father figure than my real dad...' she thought in her clouded mind. She closed her amber eyes and fell asleep right there.

'

Motionless in P A I N !
Did I fall A S L E E P ?

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:19 pm
Maerie sighed and carried her to a safe place, and he told her his whole story, beginning with the first demon sightings and finishing with, "They treated me for paranoid schizophrenia, but it was always more disorganized. And now I'm back, and I miss everyone. Especially you. You weren't my favorite friend, but you were my best friend." He sighed again. "We were all supposed to be happy. Meg's brother... Aaron... he was just starting to like me, I think. I liked him. We talked about going on a date but it would've been weird for him, because he thought of me as a girl, but I was a boy. I wouldn't have liked it, either..." He sighed. "I promise I'll sit with you 'till you wake up, Lex." He leaned over and kissed her forehead. And then he began to wait for her to wake from her little nap, not touching her.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:33 pm

User Image
I will not D I E !
I will not D I E !

'

After a while, the blond woke up and looked up at Maerie, not bothering to sit up. "Wh-what happened?" she asked, "Why am I here?" She hadn't remembered anything after walking up to Meghan the first time.

'

Motionless in P A I N !
Did I fall A S L E E P ?

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:48 pm
"You kinda fell asleep." He smiled a bit at her. "I protected you, though. I'll always protect you, Lex." He kissed her forehead. "You know, I learned something important while I was away. I'm incredibly homosexual. Also, I love my friends a lot. And you're my friend." Maerie hugged her and murmured, "And you're warm, too."

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:55 pm

User Image
I will not D I E !
I will not D I E !

'

The girl's eyes widened as she moved away a bit. "U-um..." she said shyly, "I-I need to go to class..." She stood and left the room quickly. she may have been afraid of men she didn't know, but she was also afraid of anything intimate.

'

Motionless in P A I N !
Did I fall A S L E E P ?

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:17 pm
Utterly confused now, Maerie let out a sigh and went to his bike, and then he rode back to his new apartment to shower and change into more masculine clothes, although they still softened his figure to the point where an ignorant person might simply think him a woman. Then he sort of trolled about for a while and started heading back to the school.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff