-posts-
  -waves
View Results

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:13 am
Strait Jacket Girl
Faithofthefallen
SJG-> Sounds great, Ignazio wouldn't stand by and let Lav walk into danger or get himself killed because of unfamiliarity with the desert. Maybe Lav gets himself in a sticky situation and 'Naz helps him out and find his way back to civilization?

I'll hopefully get to setting this up by the end of the week. I'll quote you with a link here <3
Do you also want me to set up the Rp with Polamalu? Or would you like to start it and have Polamalu come across him?

I can start the one with Polamalu, should they run across each other in any particular situation? And did you want to do rp with 'Naz as a foal or and adult for that one?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:21 pm
Faithofthefallen
Strait Jacket Girl
Faithofthefallen
SJG-> Sounds great, Ignazio wouldn't stand by and let Lav walk into danger or get himself killed because of unfamiliarity with the desert. Maybe Lav gets himself in a sticky situation and 'Naz helps him out and find his way back to civilization?

I'll hopefully get to setting this up by the end of the week. I'll quote you with a link here <3
Do you also want me to set up the Rp with Polamalu? Or would you like to start it and have Polamalu come across him?

I can start the one with Polamalu, should they run across each other in any particular situation? And did you want to do rp with 'Naz as a foal or and adult for that one?

Which Di you think would he the most beneficial for his character growth and development? I'm fine with either, he loves foals but wouldn't leave the stallion to die  

Strait Jacket Girl

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:18 pm
Strait Jacket Girl
Faithofthefallen
Strait Jacket Girl
Faithofthefallen

Which Di you think would he the most beneficial for his character growth and development? I'm fine with either, he loves foals but wouldn't leave the stallion to die

I'll do it with him as a foal ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:58 am
Ceres has been added <3 Plots and personality are still WIPs but I'm open to any plot ideas!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:03 pm
Faithofthefallen

We were considering an RP with my minicorn healer Kali and your Vervada, and I am still up for that if you are. Kali could also be fun to play with Ceres, if she heard about the pool she would want to see if she could use the water in it for helping heal and, if she caught sight of Ceres, she'd have plenty of questions for her about it. I know you're busy with school currently, but if you feel up to more RPs just quote me to get my attention back in here ^^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:17 pm
Oh noes! I completely forgot about that one, I'll start it up shortly! Do you want to have it take place before or after Vervada is a part of the dark brotherhood? Main difference would be setting, after she joins she will reside in the brotherhood's sanctuary so she would be found in that territory as opposed to out in the forest on her own. '

And Yes to the rp with Ceres as well! I can set the scene for that one as well ^-^  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:21 pm

Vervada we can RP either way you prefer, though I'm not sure that the Dark Brotherhood would be okay with Kali randomly wandering through to visit? I'm also okay with not doing the RP if things have changed and you don't think it would fit anymore or something, it's up to you heart

Ceres would be a lot of fun, if you want then that's probably best as I'm not sure what her magic pool is like.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:02 pm
FallenThroughMidnight

Tag Fallen <3

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:55 am
Added Claudette Sinclair!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:31 pm
User Image

Heya Faith~
I'd like to throw out Sephora Querida for some flying RP with Ellion. :3 She can fly pretty clumsily at the moment, inches to a couple feet off the ground at a time... She learned a little bit from the couple playdates she's had with other winged foals. She won't ever be able to fly very high because her wings are so small, but she does have light bones like her father. Maybe Ellion could help her with her flapping/gliding technique, or at least get her to sustain some kind of flight and stop looking like a chicken? XD

I think this would be young adult RP, since she's already got a couple foal RPs going. n.n Let me know what you think.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:58 pm
I'm so sorry I disappeared right in the middle of when I was suppose to start an RP with you -shot- I'm working on Rp's if you're still interested I'll get that rp set up after I get my 5 tags done.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:09 pm
@Maho: Absolutely! Aww I love how she grew up, so pretty! I'd love to rp with her!

@SJG: No worries at all and no rush! School and stuff keeps me busy so my muse is currently being fueled by coffee energy spurts once or twice a day ^-^, gearing up for the last round of tests before finals this semester Dx. I am still absolutely interested in rping with you though!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:03 pm
Faithofthefallen
@Maho: Absolutely! Aww I love how she grew up, so pretty! I'd love to rp with her!

Yay, awesome! And thank you. <3
Here's an RP for you. n.n

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:16 pm
Faithofthefallen

User Image  

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:49 pm
Elf Princess Flannery
Faithofthefallen

User Image

Awww so cute!! Thank you <3 The herd grows!!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff