Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Clarisse Cottage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:23 am
User Image
Leah Ruby League

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Leah's brows scrunched together in thought when Mary Jane asked about the drink. It wasn't that she didn't like it... but the comment about honesty? It was the sort of thing that Sissy Leo said, but it was the kind of thing that Viddy and Cat would go and show the opposite of. Neither had said lying was a good thing but it was implied that honesty wasn't considered by either of her siblings that it was always the best policy. Her dad was the same way. He had begged her to hide her magic and the word magic was a bad word with her Dad. She wasn't allowed to say it or show it ever when anyone was over. And any time she messed up she usually lost a nanny. "It's..." She paused and tried to find the words, "It's not bad. Sweet."

Leah shrugged her thin shoulders and shook her head as Mary Jane asked about food. She wasn't particularly hungry. She never really was. It wasn't as if she hated a good meal, Leo and the house elf were far better cooks than her Dad was, probably, not that her Dad had been a bad cook, but she always felt like food was more for necessity than enjoyment. "I... not very hungry," She muttered looking away, lost in thought. Realizing it might be considered rude she quickly said, "Maybe strawberries... or pine'pplees..."

Soon, and to Leah's relief, Mary Jane began to point out some of the faces she didn't recognize. The girl Tori was here for the first time, but Leah knew at least some of the others. Did the pretty blonde girl (though probably not as pretty as her sister Catie, or so Cat would claim) never meet anyone though? That must be super scary. She looked up at Mary Jane for a moment and said biting her lip, "Not overwh- scary... no point a lot. People don't like to stay." She frowned and quickly drank the rest of the punch in hopes to hide her rudeness. But it was true. And din't Mary Jane say she could be honest. People were constantly leaving her. Most new faces did too. The nannies... even her Dad left her too... her Mum left her so early on Leah only knew what she looked like from pictures and what she was like from stories she was told.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Leah no doubt has met them before.}
                                      murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:08 am
User Image
David Sinclair Avery xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx

David smiled as Leonette agreed about his worrying and pointed out that he was the worrier while she was the one to stay optimistic and calm. Her composure and ability to see the glass half full balanced his more pessimistic line of thought where he considered the glass half empty. Together they could find a realistic answer to the world around them, likely. "One of the many reasons I love you," He said kissing his wife on the cheek. David didn't want to imagine how he would be or what he would be like if he never had met Leo. Leo not only completed him as a person, she made him a better person. When Leo pointed out not wanting to erase any memory of her parents, David frowned. Maybe that was what Cathy was trying to do by not selling their childhood home where their father had died. He could only hope that someday someone would talk some sense into her. Danica or Iris. Maybe even Jean. At least if the two stayed together David couldn't imagine a guy willingly moving into the townhouse, expensive or not. It was a lot of upkeep and extra expenses (especially without a house elf).

"I had a objective," David answered with a shrug in regards to meeting Leo's father. "When I put my mind to something it usually works out for me. I don't like failure and I was never very good at it. I had good reason to win him over. As it was your father is very laid back." He grinned as Leo admonished his suggestion for intimidating Timothy. "I'm not saying scare him off, just give him a healthy dose of fear that is all. As a male I can say that we should not be trusted." He was still smiling and nodded as Leo mentioned Cathy's dating life. "Eugene Windsor, the cursebreaking professor's son? Yeah, she broke up with Iris. Something about it being a phase. It wasn't entirely surprising given that Jean has had a crush on her since first year, I reckon. It was why I worked early to instill a healthy amount of fear in the boy. But, yes, I'm glad your father isn't like me. Unfortunately for Leah and any future daughters we have they'll be stuck with me."

He was still smiling, an expression that was easy for David when he was with Leo, and when he wasn't usually was a more typical scowl that he sported most of his time through Hogwarts and his childhood. As he met Isabelle he nodded and said, "Lovely to meet you, ma'am." It was odd to see the family resemblance, or perhaps not at all. Obviously Leo's mother's side of the family seemed to have the stronger genes... not that David minded. He honestly felt that Leo was one of the most gorgeous women in the world. The fact she put up with him probably helping that assessment. "Yes, Christopher... so one... for now," David added looking at Leo and raising a brow. It was no secret that someday he wanted more children. For now one was enough. Or two as it seemed to be now that Leah lived with them. "Dakota is a Ravenclaw, right? It's a good house. Most conducive house for studying I've always found. How are you doing?"

{OoC: }
                                      murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:12 am
User Image

User Image
                                                                  ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori had spent most of the morning preparing for the event which she had been invited to. It was Kota's family reunion, so all of his cousins and other family members would be there. She wasn't personally acquainted with most of them, but she knew of them. The event was to be held outside, so Tori planned an outfit around a flowery dress and wedge sandals. She curled her hair and pulled it up into a ponytail. Shortly after she finished dressing herself up, Kota and his mom showed up at the manor to pick her up.

After arriving at the Clarisse cottage, Tori slipped her hand into Kota's. She smiled warmly at the other attendants, her excitement clearly visible. As Kota explained his aunt's amazing drinks and led her away to meet some people, Tori followed happily. Her family never did things like this, where the whole family got together just to spend time with each other and catch up on their lives. She guessed it was because there wasn't much family left in the Macclellan clan, other than her parents and siblings, and her grandparents of course. She wasn't really on speaking terms with her grandparents. She knew why, but it wasn't something she discussed with many people.

Tori smiled at the people she was introduced to, giving them all a little wave. "It's a pleasure to meet all of you," she said. Honestly, she had a difficult time keeping track of who everyone was. So Uncle John and Aunt Mary Jane were... oh, what was his name. He was a Gryffindor, several years ahead of her... David, she thought it was? She thought those were his parents. And Uncle George was Mira and Grace's father, she knew them, obviously. "Oh, neat! I'm a Gryffindor, just like my dad. I don't think you know him, Tyler Macclellan? I think he was in the class of 2014, so..." Her family didn't really get out that much, come to think of it. Kota asked her preference in beverage, to which Tori responded with a gleeful, "Lemonade, please!"

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                                                  ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR SǀXƬH ƳƐAR ƤƦЄƑЄƇƬ xx
                                                                  MAƊAM MALƘǀƝS ǀƝƬƐRƝ .xxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ƊAƬǀƝƓ ƊAƘOƬA ƲAƝƝ xxxxxxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                                                  Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                                                  That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                                                  But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                                                  That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                                                  'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                                                  and you won't believe, that girl was me.

{ooc: sorry I'm late! D:}

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Another day, another life
Passes by just like mine
It's not complicated
Another mind, another soul
Another body to grow old
It's not complicated

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy just rolled his eyes at Mira though the grin on his face showed his amusement for his girlfriend. When she brought up the early engagement, yet again, and quickly added that he wasn't going to propose to her that day he pinked and fervently shook his head before realizing that could come across rather bad. "Not that I wouldn't want to down the line just not now!" he hastily added. He was pretty sure his parents would kill him for getting engaged before he got his NEWT's and he would probably be put through an otherworldly interrogation about it and the words "unplanned pregnancy" would probably pop up the most. Thankfully she switched topics (even if it was ironically to a wedding) to agreeing to being his date for his sister's upcoming nuptials and melted a bit at seeing her smile. He was not-so-secret sap, though Benji routinely called it whipped, but seeing Mira's smile was probably one of the best things about being so close to her. Well that and the kisses, he could willingly agree that kissing was a lot more enjoyable than his seven year old self thought it would be. He was actually hoping to possibly getting one when she told him that her father was coming over and nearly choked on air when he actually arrived. Great, die before you can actually meet her parent, that's what great impressions are made of. Timothy smiled nervously towards Mr. Mitchell and extended his hand towards the older man to shake. He flushed a bit when he commented that he was the reason that his daughter had taken up sign language but smiled a bit wider at hearing the slight embarrassment in Mira's tone. "Yes sir, I'm Timothy Whitethorne and it's nice to finally meet you too." He couldn't really deny he was the reason for her new language since he doubted she knew anyone else mute or deaf to warrant it. Then again he didn't want to say that in fear of seeming egotistical.

murruelecreuset

Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you? [wearing]
Float down like autumn leaves [Clarisse Cottage]
And hush now [Mira and her family]
Close your eyes before the sleep [Meeting and trying not to hyperventilate]
And you're miles away [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:34 am
User Image

User Image
                                            Location: Family Reunion @ Clarisse Family Cottage

David was looking forward to being a father. Though it hadn’t really been planned, it was a great surprise none the less. He’d yet to say anything, figuring it was too soon. Plus it wasn’t like anyone would know, Shayna wasn’t even showing yet. Looking over to her when she spoke, David smiled. “I think we can safely relax.” He told her happily, before giving her a kiss on the cheek. Unless they ran out of something that is but he doubted that would happen any time soon. Watching her hand over her stomach, David couldn’t help but smile. Seeing Leo and her David, he waved to them as they made their way over to Isabelle.

Looking back to Shayna, David continued to smile as he grabbed himself a drink. “You know, now one knows right?” He whispered before glancing over to his sister’s direction. “Have you noticed anything different about my sister?” David asked looking back to his wife. At this point Chloe was over by Grace and Christopher. Though, she kept looking over at him from time to time. David couldn’t help but wonder if perhaps she had something on her mind. Since she kept looking over at him and whenever they were close, she’d look like she was going to say something but then said nothing. It was definitely odd behavior for the Hufflepuff, at the very least to her younger brother.

Status: Happy... I swear my sister is acting strange
                                            With: The Family... Shayna

Wearing: Casual

OOC: ---

shabatha

User Image
                                            Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:08 pm
Mary Jane Clarisse
Healer for Potions and Plant Poisoning
Former Ravenclaw

User ImageLocation: Family Reunion @ Clarisse Family Cottage

Mary Jane watched Leah as she seemed to be thinking on how to answer her. When she said the fruit punch wasn’t but just sweet. The Ravenclaw smiled her daughter was much the same way, she was a lemonade kind of kid. She only had sweets from time to time, unless it was ice cream. That was fine by her everyone was entitled to their opinion. “Thank you for the constructive criticism.” She said with a smile.

When Leah answered her on what she would like, Mary Jane nodded. She knew what happened with her father and her mother before that. It had to be hard on the young girl. “Okay, I’ll tell you what. We’ll put some strawberries and pineapple on this plate and you can eat it whenever you want too.” She said to her. “So you don’t have to eat it now but it’s there.” She added. Knowing what that kind of thing could do to someone, she wasn’t going to push her. Besides, today was supposed to be fun and enjoyable.

However, when Leah mentioned that there was no point to meeting people because they don’t like staying, Mary Jane frowned slightly. Thinking for a moment she wasn’t sure what to say to the girl about that. “That may be true sometimes… but that’s not true for everyone…” She told her. “Sometimes things happen… Though, I know that come next summer we’ll all be here.” She added with a small smile. It was the only thing she could think to say. What happened was terrible and what Leah was left with was probably worst. “So, what do you like to do for fun?” She asked tried to lighten the air. Little kids shouldn’t be thinking that people will just disappear out of their life, even if it was true in a way.

With: The Family... Leah

Wearing: Summer Blue

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:23 am
User Image
Leah Ruby League

Leah frowned slightly unsure if Mary Jane was insulted or not when she thanked her for the constructive criticism. She hadn't meant to be rude. Maybe she had picked it up from Viddy, he tended to be a bit rude. Or Catie said he was rude at times. Leo didn't seem to mind whatever Viddy said, or maybe he was just nicer to his wife than other people. Her brother was like her Dad was a lot, it was hard to tell exactly what they were thinking. Then again Leah had found it was hard to tell with most people. Maybe Mary Jane was hurt and was just being nice. Should she apologize? But Mary Jane was smiling.

However, Mary Jane was soon filling a plate of fruit and assured her that she could eat whenever but didn't have to. Leah figured she probably should pick at it at the very least. It was rude not to eat when someone made something for you. Cat would always bring food over when she came to visit their brother and insisted she eat. It annoyed Leah. It wasn't that Cathy's cooking was bad, it was almost as good as the house elf's, if not better but she wasn't a big fan of the heavy dishes that Cat made. Or the rice. Catie made a lot of rice and Chinese food. Apparently Cathy had some Chinese nanny who taught her all that. She picked up a strawberry and nibbled it looking up at Mary Jane, her mind somewhat lost in thought.

"You... no one knows the future for sure,"
                                      Leah argued, quoting her brother. Her sister usually added something positive like 'it's about how you perceive things and life is what you make of it' but Leah didn't think that was as true as Cathy thought. Biting her lip she looked away when Mary Jane asked what she liked to do. "Oh! Ballet! I'm really, really good," Leah said, "Or Viddy said so. And my teacher. And sissy Cat saw me at my last recital and said she enjoyed herself and I was the prettiest girl there. That's sort of like saying I'm great in Catie terms." She said. Cathy was the type to put looks above everything else and if someone looked pretty that usually equated to being good at something. Dad voiced similar sentiments and even Viddy stressed looking good as something some. Besides everyone around her tended to be so pretty or good looking. At least all her Dad's coworkers and clients were. She never saw an ugly face around her Dad. Being pretty was part of being talented.

She wrinkled her nose and then added being happy to talk a bit about her hobbies, "Viddy plays piano sometimes for me... he tells me bedtime stories too. He's not as good at that as Cat is, but Viddy is around more. Cat lives at Dad's place now... I'm with Viddy and Leo and Christopher... Christopher is kinda boring... he gurgles and cries and make stinkies too often." She suddenly froze and added quickly, with a wave of her hands, "Not that I don't love him."

{OoC: }
                                      murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:02 am
User Image
ᙅᒪᗩᖇᓰᔕᔕᙓ
The lights are out and I barely know you
Were going up and the place is slowing down
I knew youd come around
You captivated me, something about you has got me
I was lonely now you make me feel alive
Will you be mine tonight?

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Clarisse Cottage
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: I feel out of place, but David is here, so I'll be just fine.
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: David, Leo, David, Clarisse family, Timothy
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Quite Casual

Shayna smiled a little when he said he didn't think they needed anything. She blushed a little at the kiss, dammit why did she have to be so innocent at times? The girl would probably never get over that she was married, and actually had a child on the way. When he commented about no one knowing, she removed her hand. Realizing it was there. "Well, you know what they say right? A mother's intuition is the best in the world. I don't doubt someone will guess shortly.... especially if I don't keep my hand off..." She said with a small giggle. She put her hand around Davids and look ed over as he mentioned Chloe to see her playing with grace and Christopher but occasionally looking at him. "Well maybe she really wants to talk to you but she can't figure the words? Why not go talk with her? You both haven't talked a whole bunch lately. " She offered. She smiled, knowing that David could be quite shy when dealing with family

murruelecreuset

★ - -Ravenclaw Alumni- - ☆ - -Married to David Clarisse- - ☆ - -Ireland Seeker- - ★

My heart is racing as youre moving closer
You take me higher with every breath I take
Would it be wrong to stay?
One look at you and I know what youre thinking
Times a b***h and my heart is sinking down
You turn me inside out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:41 pm
Leonette Avery
House Elf Relocation Office Employee
Former Gryffindor ~ Married to David Avery ~ Mother of Two

Isabelle Clarisse
Flourish and Blotts Employee
Former Hufflepuff

User ImageUser Image Location: Family Reunion @ Clarisse Family Cottage

Leonette smiled at her husband, as he said her calm and optimistic behavior was one of the many reasons he loved her. “I love you too for just as many reasons.” She said kissing him back happily. Her world couldn’t be any more complete. Even with the misfortune that happened and having Leah live with them. In many ways Leonette understood why Cathy wanted to keep her childhood home. Despite the dismal truth of what happened there couldn’t be anything wrong with what she wanted. Besides it gave Leah a familiar place to visit when she wanted to see Charlie or Caty for that matter.

Smiling at David’s mention of having an objective when he met her father, the truth was how many guys had that objective the first meeting? Not too many. Not that Leonette had a problem with getting engaged early and then getting married right after school. It certainly got their little family started early like she secretly always wanted. “My father just wants us to be happy and you make me happy.” Leonette replied. Secretly she wondered just how many people failed well. Probably none, however David certainly knew what he wanted just like she did. “I don’t see why males can’t be trusted. Sure there are some I can maybe see, but can’t say I’ve personally had a problem.” She said with a smile. “As for your sister, I’m sure Eugene isn’t so bad. I imagine there could be worse people for her to have an interest in.” Leonette commented before adding. “I’m sure Leah and any daughters we might end up with will manage. After all they have me to keep you in check.” She giggled. Honestly she didn’t have to do such a thing. However, Leonette would certainly be there to at least even the playing field for them.

Seeing David smile was the one thing Leonette loved. When they were in school, he always had a scowl on his face. It was nice to see it disappear when she was around. At the mention of Christopher and the subtle hint at hopes for more, Leo smiled as she looked at David. “Yes, we plan on having more once Christopher’s less of a handful. He’s quite the crawler already believe it or not.” She told her aunt. Isabelle looked between the two with a bright smile on her face. They were so young yet seemed to have everything figured out. “That’s simply wonderful. I’m so happy for you both. I bet in the next couple of years you’ll be ready for another one.” Isabelle told them. “We’ll see about that.” Leonette replied hoping he’d be easier to deal with. Granted something told her when Christopher learned to walk he’d be even worse.

When David asked about Dakota, Isabelle nodded. “That’s right, he is. So you were in Ravenclaw as well. Somehow that’s not surprising.” She said thinking back to George and her sister before adding. “I’ve been doing well. It’s a little lonely with Dakota in school but work keeps me busy. I work at Flourish and Blotts. Great place to work I find. How is everything on your end? Not to hectic I hope.” Isabella asked. She wasn’t exactly sure where either of them worked come to think of it. “Well Nori our house elf keeps things less stressful at home. Works been busy, I’m relocating house elves. There’s loads of paper work. Though, it’s not near as stressful as was David does.” Leonette said looking to her husband. That was her thoughts on everything really. Aside from how things were going with Leah.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Stats'

Leonette: Happy
Isabelle: Happy to be with family

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other... The family, David

mc2
David Avery

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:48 pm
Dakota Elijah Vann
Ravenclaw Sixth Year - Future Writer
Half Blood - Dating Tori Macclallan

Johnathan Albert Clarisse
Goblin Liaison Office Employee
Pure Blood - Former Ravenclaw

John smiled at Tori’s mention of being in Gryffindor. “My son David was in Gryffindor too. He graduated a year before the two of you.” He told her before adding. “He’s over there with Shayna.” He said gesturing to the refreshment table. When she asked if they happened to know her father who was also a Gryffindor, he smiled at her. “George graduated back in 2002, a year before my wife and me.” John told her. “Uncle John and Aunt Mary were in Ravenclaw like me.” Dakota added with a smile. “I certainly wasn’t the smartest Ravenclaw.” John replied with a grin.

“Lemonade it is.” Dakota said before pouring it into a cup. “Here you are.” He said handing her the cup. “Go have some fun. I’m sure you don’t want to listen to me yammer all day.” John said jokingly. “Right, Uncle John.” Dakota said getting himself a drink of Lemonade himself, before grabbing some fruit as a snack. “I know their sure are a lot of us.” He said to Tori once they were alone sitting at one of the tables and chairs set up. “It’s probably hard to keep track…”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Stats'

Dakota: Happy Tori was allowed to come
Johnathan: Content

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other... The family & Tori

The Shiny Furret
Victoria Macclallan

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:57 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Family Reunion @ Clarisse Family Cottage

Mira instantly understood what Timothy meant. She knew he didn’t mean never just that it wasn’t in the near future. “I know that, we’ll get engaged when we’re ready. Preferably after we’ve graduated and moved in together.” She said blushing slightly. At least she hoped they’d move in together. When her father came over, she quickly composed herself not wanting to let on what they had been talking about. Of course when George had come over Mira was plenty embarrassed enough by her father’s comment.

Shaking Timothy’s hand George smiled knowing that he was probably pretty nervous. After all he knew what it was like meeting a girlfriend’s father. He’d done it years ago. When Timothy answered her father, Mira took the liberty of translating his signing. Luckily for him it was word for word and not a lame excuse for a translation. “It’s nice to see she found someone that makes her happy.” He said with a smile looking between the two. Mira smiled slightly before giving a light nod to her father. “Don’t worry I’m not as bad as you might think.” He told them before adding. “Now, I’ll avoid the whole parent act on what your intentions are because I assure you I already know.” Looking between her father and Timothy, Mira shook her head. “He might make me happy dad but I’m pretty sure Timothy doesn’t have intentions.” The Slytherin spoke not believing in such a thing. He wasn’t like Benjamin after all.

User Image

With: The family… Timothy, My father

Wearing: Summer Casual

OOC: I’m assuming Timothy was signing there. So if I’m wrong, I’ll change it.

Spice the Rat

Yukina101

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:01 pm
Mary Jane Clarisse
Healer for Potions and Plant Poisoning
Former Ravenclaw

User ImageLocation: Family Reunion @ Clarisse Family Cottage

Mary Jane knew that it was true. Most didn’t know the future for sure. Even those who studied divination would only know part of it. Despite that she wasn’t going to let that ail Leah’s mind. It was bad enough that she lost bother her parents and for terrible reasons. Not that any situation that included loss wasn’t terrible. Luckily her topic of what Leah liked doing seemed to cheer up the young girl.

“You know what? I bet your brother and sister are right about that.” Mary Jane smiled, especially at the part about Cathy saying she was great in her own terms. She could definitely see Leah being the prettiest ballerina there for sure. Of course that would be on complete bias. “And I bet you’re a real natural at it.” She added brightly. Listening on about Leah’s other hobbies, Mary Jane was happy to hear about all the things she did with her big brother and sister. Perhaps if there was more of an age gab between her children they would have ended up like that. The moment she admitted that Christopher was kind of boring and then quickly added that she still loved him, Mary Jane giggled. It was the typical kid response for all babies. “I don’t doubt that you do.” She said before adding. “All babies are like that. I’m sure when he grows up a little you’ll find him a bit more interesting.” Whether that was true, Mary Jane couldn’t say but she could certainly hope.

With: The Family... Leah

Wearing: Summer Blue

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:20 pm
Clarrisse / Mitchell / Avery

///Chloe//////////////////Grace////////////Christopher
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
////Healer//////////////Ravenclaw/////////6 Months Old

Grace was playing with her nephew in the grass. Christopher would keep trying to crawl away and she’d pick him up and he’d start back at the beginning again. No matter how many times he tried he just couldn’t out crawl her. It was like a game to Grace before Chloe came over and he started crawling between the two. “Hey Grace, hey little Christopher.” Chloe greeted as she sat on the grass with the two. “Hey Chloe,” She greeted in return. “How are things?” She asked looking to her cousin. “Good I guess…” Chloe answered looking absentmindedly at David. “How are things with school?” She asked looking back to her. At this point Grace had Christopher on his back. Holding onto his feet she touched his toes to his nose which just made him laugh.

“Things are good. I have OWLs this year.” Grace answered before looking down at her nephew. “I’ve got OWLs yes I do.” She said playfully to him. Christopher grinned widely as he giggled even more. “I suppose you’ve been studying for those then.” Chloe said looking back at her brother. “Yep sure have.” She answered looking back at her cousin. “You know you keep looking over at David like you have something on your mind.” Grace spoke up. “No I’m not.” Chloe replied defensively as she looked back at her. “Okay… might I suggest you just go over there and talk to him?” she suggested knowing it was probably going to be shot down. “I’d rather not…” She answered looking back at her brother for the umpteenth time. “Well then you’ll never get it off your chest if you don’t…” Grace told her as she went back to playing with her nephew. He was much more interesting anyways. Not to mention had far less drama then her cousin did at this very moment. Not, that she didn’t love Chloe but she really needed to sort out her priorities.

Status'

Chloe: Curious... Really wanting to ask
Grace: Happy... Just go ask...
Christopher: Far too happy

Who we're with: Each other... The family
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:19 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Former Hufflepuff ~ Healer
Half-blood ~ Single

David Clarisse
Former Gryffindor ~ Auror
Half-blood ~ Werewolf ~ Married to Shayna

Looking to Shayna David shook his head. “Well if a mother’s intuition is the best then I wouldn’t be surprised if my mother already knows...” He said glancing to his mother. He hoped not because honestly he wasn’t ready for her to know. At least she wasn’t pregnant out of wedlock. That was a positive towards his track record. Of course if his sister found out then he’d probably get the talk of his life despite her having no grounds to talk. Just because she was the oldest, it seemed she thought she was always right. Okay maybe not always.

“Maybe... I guess I probably should.” David admitted. “If not she’s going to drive me mad for the rest of the day.” He muttered before adding. “Wish me luck.” With that David headed off to go talk to his sister. Chloe on the other hand was contemplating what Grace had said. Maybe she was right. “Fine you’re right… I’ll go talk to him.” Chloe finally admitted before getting up. Before the two knew it they had met each other in the middle.

Standing in front of each other, David spoke first. “What’s wrong Chloe? You clearly have something to say to me, so just say it.” He told her. Chloe thought for a moment not knowing how to even start. “Nothing’s wrong… well not exactly… Why did you start avoiding me? Why’d you move out so quickly when you graduated?” She asked cautiously. “Why do you care? That was years ago.” He questioned not understanding the irrelevance. “It’s just been bothering me for a while and I want to know.” Chloe answered. Looking down to the ground for a moment, she wasn’t sure about this. “Chloe… you don’t want to know the reason. Just forget about it.” He told her. “I can’t just forget about it. Please tell me why.” She answered looking back up at him. David met her eyes and for once they looked determined to know. “I can’t…” He said quietly before getting a louder response from his sister. “Why can’t you?” She demanded. “Because, it's better you don't know. You’ll only blame yourself…” He answered her. “How could I possibly blame myself? I don’t even know what caused it!”

At this point Chloe was getting annoyed. She wanted answers and he wasn’t giving them to her. “Chloe… It’s…” David stammered not knowing how to stop her from finding out. He never thought after all this time that she’d be questioning him on it. “Stop making excuses and just tell me why already!” She demanded loudly. “Tell me!” She shouted when her demand was met with silence. “I’m a werewolf…!” David answered right back. “You’re a werewolf… Who did this to you? How did it happen?” Chloe questioned him with a mix of shock and anger. “After the Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff game my sixth year… when we got into that fight, I… I wandered off… by the time I realized it was too late.” He explained before adding. “I’d rather not say who…”

“Does Shayna? Tell me Shayna knows?” Chloe asked this time more out of guilt. She slowly started to realize why he didn’t want to tell her in the first place. “Yes, Shayna knows… She found out final year…” David answered before his sister went on a guilt trip. “It’s my fault… that’s why you didn’t want to tell me.” She said her eyes beginning to water. “No, Chloe. I didn’t want you to think it was your fault. Going into the forbidden forest was my doing not yours.” He tried to reason with her. However nothing he said was getting through to her. ‘It’s entirely my fault…’ she thought tears welling up in her eyes. “David... I’m so sorry…” She whispered running off leaving David standing there without words. He just hoped no one else heard him shout what he really was… especially his father.

Stats'

Chloe: Feeling Guilty and Completely at fault...
David: Why'd she have to ask...? Depressed
_________

With: Each other...
OOC: Plot officially complete!

Shabatha
Shayna Clarisse
The Shiny Furret
Victoria Macclallan
mc2
David Avery, Leah League
Yukina101
Timothy Whitethorne