Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Nel's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:51 pm
Helaku sighed softly as he lay in the darkness of his teepee, the only light was that which peeked through the door flap. So...it hadn't been what he'd thought it might. What he couldn't figure out was why it dispirited him so much. It was only a female, right? Plenty of those, right? Yet even as he thought this he knew it wasn't true. Perhaps if he hadn't been startled into running that night...perhaps he would have averted that bay stallion's influence? Or perhaps not. Who knew? Either way, they were a pair, and he was not. Now he had an inkling of why some Soquili sought out human company...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:57 pm
It was late at night when Tetyawna decided to visit Helaku. So off she went but couldn't see him anywhere. Other than a teepee with a little opening. Her eyes looked through it and saw nothing but darkness. Hoping that this wasn't a bad time to come, she spoke. "Uhm....Helaku? I came to visit you." Nothing replied for a few minutes, so she turned and began to walk away.  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:07 pm
Helaku's ears had pinned back at first, as his first reaction had been rage that she dared intrude upon his private retreat from the world. He'd even managed to close the door flap himself, but that hadn't seemed to work. After a few moments though, he managed to get control of himself. "And? What do you want?" he asked, tone slightly rough, though it was hard to tell what caused it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:10 pm
The mare was shock at how he was speaking to her. "I was just dropping by to say hi and chat with ya'." Her eyes tried to see what was going on inside the teepee, but only darkness showed. Is he okay?..... Tetyawna wanted to ask if he was okay, but thought it would be kinda rude to ask. So she just pretended to not to notice the tone of voice he was using.  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:15 pm
Helaku snorted a laugh. "After having much fun with His Majesty, I'm sure. Tell me, did you just change your mind? Or were you planning on him all along?" A faint rustling was heard from within as he shifted to a more comfortable position. "And yeah, I know. Word gets around fast."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:21 pm
Tetyawna couldn't believe what she was hearing and took a step back. She frowned as he moved and she turned to face the moon. Not like she didn't want him to know what had happened but him acting this way, was definetly something that would put her to her bad side. The mare didn't want to answer him at all but it was all too hard. So she decided to go on her bad side. "Oh yes, I did alright. We had a nice walk together." Now, even the owls weren't hooting anymore.  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:26 pm
"Hmph." Helaku sounded unimpressed, though he was just a youngster trying to hide hurt although it'd been his own fault for jumping to conclusions. He'd only recently become full grown...he had little experience in the ways of the world. Finally, he gave up trying to sound tough, and lowered his head with a broken sigh. "I mean...you seemed...like...you liked me. And then I hear..." He trailed off, unable to continue without rekindling the anger and hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:33 pm
A sigh came out as he spoke back like how he should be. "Look. I know that had happened. It was also indeed what you thought it was, but there are things that take you away from somethings." Tears rolled down her cheek as she spoke so. It also hurt her. I can't believe it. I betrayed him.... "I'm sorry......for....betraying you." The mare sniffed and poked her head in the teepee. "I guess that was.....a start for friendship." Tetyawna hoped that he understood what she said. "You know, first looks aren't everything. Maybe we need time to know each other."  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:38 pm
Helaku stiffened in shock, then slumped in self-recrimination. If only he'd acted sooner... "I never even got a chance to say anything about it...I was being patient, letting things take their course. I knew mum and dad wouldn't want me to rush." He shook himself, dragging his mind away from that path. "Yeah...I should try, at least. Though...I don't think I can be around that bay. Not yet. I'd...I'd probably end up doing something...regrettable."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:41 pm
The mare smiled at him and walked in the teepee to sit down beside him. "Rushing is not always good......oh c'mon! Let's go for a little run. Maybe we'll even make some new friends." She winked and walked out of the teepee waiting for him. "Let's go before the sky gets really, really dark." Tetyawna started to hop from one spot to another and waited unpatiently.  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:48 pm
Helaku's ears flicked back and forth, perplexed. "But you've known him only as long or less...what makes that not rushing?" He got to his feet a little unsteadily, stepping out of the teepee. "I mean...you've barely known him either, right? Why do anything official yet?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:54 pm
She giggled as he asked his question. "We're not doing anything big. Just that we're......what do you call it....boyfriend and girlfriend. Plus, he does know a lot about me. I met him before I met you. Maybe that is why he knows a bit more than you do." Shaking her head and puttuing all this negative stuff to the side, she walked up to him and suggested something else. "Why don't we just enjoy ourselves. Plus, Helaku it's not like there is no other mares out there. You're great, so there has to be plenty for you."  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:01 pm
Helaku sighed. "You don't understand...so many out there, true...but most of them are so much older than me." He shuddered. "I don't wanna hear stories about when my mum and dad were foals, you know? And...just something about you. I don't know what it is, I can barely come to terms with its prescence yet. But...no matter."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:07 pm
"Hmmm......you want to be my best friend?" The idea of this was so that he could still be around with her and they get to know each other. "Or do you want to just keep going on and on about this problem. I mean.....remember.....not like your not ever going to meet any other mares. There may be ones that are just as old as you, but hasn't been disconvered yet." Tetyawna winked and wished that he would stop talking about this subject, it was bringing her feelings down.  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:20 pm
Helaku's ears pricked with a twinge of hope. "Okay," he said slowly, thinking it over. His head lowered slightly. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't be ranting at you like this. It's my own fault for not doing something about it. So...friends." He nodded to himself.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff