Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Walsh Family Cottage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:52 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Rosabella Winthrop
Gryffindor Alumna - Nineteen - Muggleborn - Seer - Welcome Witch - St. Mungo's
╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Rosabella hadn’t known Ronna or Toby that well, so when an owl fluttered into her bedroom and perched itself onto her bed frame with an invitation carefully tied around its leg, the girl was rather surprised. Flattered, nonetheless, but she really only knew them because they were in the same house and Quidditch team. The brunette didn’t think either of them considered her a friend. An acquaintance was a more appropriate term.

Hazel eyes looked around and spotted several familiar faces and many unfamiliar ones, among which was Alexandria. The step sisters did greet each other upon reuniting; however, that was all they did. As they matured over the last few years, their relationship did improve. It hadn’t gotten to a good point, but mostly ignoring each other was better than trying to sabotage one another. Besides, they’ve each suffered enough grieve in their lives, especially me, Bella thought as a bunch of memories from her past flooded back into her mind – like the time Alex threatened the living crap out of her for thinking about showing up to the Quidditch tryouts, but boy, oh boy, was she glad she did.

The look on Alex’s face when Bella made the starting team before her was absolutely priceless and worth every scare, threat, and prank – even the time when the older girl sent a howler during dinner, pretending to be her mum and the whole school watched as the little red envelope yelled at her before tearing itself apart into a million pieces all over her plate of food. Zoning back into reality, Rosabella realized how much Alexandria had grown up. That was probably why she was even here. After all, she and Ronna didn’t have the best relationship throughout school. The two had gotten under each other’s skin and argued often.

Bella scanned over the crowd for Ronna, who was chatting with a group of people – two of which were Danica and Toby. Perfect! Although shy, this was an opportunity to meet up with Danica while also congratulating the newlyweds on their marriage. “Hi, you two! Congrats!” the brunette exclaimed as she approached Ronna and Toby. Oh, gosh, why am I so awkward? Rosabella hadn’t any idea if she should hug them or just stand there, so she decided she’d watch the two and reciprocate anything they did.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

Graydon Ironshield
The Forgotten Weasley
mc2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:55 pm
And I'm grindin' 'til I'm tired,
Cause they said you ain't grindin' 'til you tired,
So I'm grindin' with my eyes wide, looking to find
A way through the day, a light for the night

Dear Lord: you done took so many of my people,
I'm just wondering why you haven't taken my life?
Like what the hell am I doing right?

User Image

Crash
In Between Jobs

Two short years ago, Crash had never been to a wedding. That changed; quickly. He was nervous for Gypsy and Jer's wedding; didn't want to make a fool of himself, or sit on the wrong side, or accidentally knock over the cake before anyone could have a piece. Not that either of them would've cared, (or Jer wouldn't) but still. His nerves hadn't left him during David and Shayna's wedding. He and Alexandria might as well've been ghosts with as hard as he fought to stay in the background (with the exception of the obligatory congratulations, of course.) But Crash could finally say, if anything, he had finally gotten used to all of the formalities. The backyard was quaint and comfortable at least, which made things easier, and fairy lights were strung across a starry night sky. But, despite having to fight to stay awake during the painstakingly long wedding, (they seem to get longer with each passing one!—Or maybe that was just him?) The reception was busy, anyway, with bodies moving to congratulate the bride and groom.

Toby and Ronna really made quite the pair; they complimented each other well. Still, he hadn't expected an invitation from them, not so soon, and definitely not with a very pregnant bride—but here they were. Crash stuck close to Alex; following her lead as they strolled through the trimmed lawn. ”Yeah,” Crash agreed, but couldn't help but wonder if there was a subtle hint hidden in there. ”But a destination wedding is so much better—or, y'know, just skip the wedding and go straight to the honeymoon.” He'd never been one for the spotlight, and couldn't even imagine having an entire day dedicated to him and his bride—Alex would probably love the attention though, and probably wouldn't mind stealing the show. He might be swayed for something wild though; a rock band wedding, American Jackass style where it's not a wedding until one of the guests gets sent to the Emergency Room. All of a sudden, something heavy caught in his throat and he had to swallow it down hard. Instead of wondering why, he distracted himself by coiling a loose arm around Alexandria's waist and toyed with the ruched fabric of her purple dress. It was just a shade lighter than the purple of his Joker themed tie, which featured a stepped pattern in varying hues of gold and purple. ”So, should we give the bride and groom another congratulation in case the first fifty weren't enough? Or eat? Or...?” As his voice trailed off to leave room for suggestion, his gaze wandered too. First to the cake, then to the guests, and finally, to Alex... Suddenly, it became hard not to suggest trying to find the washroom for a quick snog session.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Gryffindor Alumnus
5' 9"__ 170lbs_ _ 22yrs
Walsh Family Cottage
The Dark Knight
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Take me away from the hood like a state penitentiary,
Take me away from the hood in the casket or a Bentley
Take me away, like I overdosed on c _ _ _ _ _ _

kiska166

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:40 pm
Staring blindly through a blizzard,
Chasing after your restless heart.
Mind is buzzing like a helicopter...
Cutting quickly through the dark!
Smoke is pouring from my windows,
And I'm reaching out my hand...
Hoping someone's at my fingertips;
That can help me understand!

User Image
U R I E L
A D A I R
S C O T T

Former HufflepuffMugglebornAdoptedHealer

Uriel smiled back, trying to remember the last time he had actually danced... somewhere. Had they danced at Gypsy and Jer's wedding? He couldn't really remember. They'd both gotten tipsy fairly quickly and after that he could only assume the snogging and the alcohol consumption had both increased in tandem. It wasn't that he was a bad dancer; he wasn't a klutz, and he spent most of the day on his feet, so he was very quick on them, but he hoped she wasn't expecting him to wow her or anything. Well, he'd try his best, regardless, but hopefully she wouldn't be too disappointed. "Sure," he said, standing up and offering his hand, not nearly as hesitantly as he would have six months ago. "Uh, just warning you... You're probably a better dancer than me. Or, maybe that's congratulating you?" he chuckled. "Either way." Dancing in his backyard. Who would have thought.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

The stars are bound to change.
Hold on, hold on, wait for another day.
Hold on, hold on, the future's not that far away.
Yelling for the sun as the water rises-
Feeling like smoke, filling up your eyes!
Swinging at a ghost, go and lock that door,
Leave that wreckage, let it wash ashore.
Go save yourself up, it's a hell of a ride...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:03 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxSome Wedding
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNate
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

løαḋ υρ øṉ ģ υ ṉ ṡ αṉḋ вɾïṉģ ÿøυɾ ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ ṡ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ïτ'ṡ ƒ υ ṉ τø l ø ṡ ε αṉḋ τø ρ ɾ ε τ ε ṉ ḋ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡhε'ṡ øṿεɾ в ø ɾ ε ḋ αṉḋ ṡεlƒ α ṡ ṡ υ ɾ ε ḋ xxxxxx
                                                          øh ṉ ø , ï ќṉøώ α ḋ ï ɾ τ ÿ ώ ø ɾ ḋ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceBeth smirked when he said she wasn't bitchy. He was starting to sound like a broken record, always feeling the need to correct her when he felt like she was insulting herself. Thing was, she didn't particularly consider it an insult. Being a b***h could be a good thing. There was a reason she was one, after all. But, he did at least amend the statement to be that he wouldn't describe her as such, which was definitely true. "I'm surprised you'll even say the word," she teased. Not that Nate didn't swear, she knew he did, but it wasn't very often. And when he did, it wasn't to insult someone, or to use a word that was considered insulting. Actually, she thought that most of the times she'd heard him swear, he was quoting her. Which, that certainly explained it, since she swore constantly.

spaceThe squib tried, really tried, not to snort quite so loudly when Nate said he'd made sure, multiple times, that it was okay that he brought a friend. "Three times? Shite, Nate, what the hell? Once wasn't enough?" she asked, wondering why the hell he'd felt the need to get multiple confirmations that it was acceptable. As they walked, she purposefully bumped her shoulder into his arm, rolling her eyes. "You really are an anxious twit sometimes, you know that?" Her words might've been a bit rude, but her tone was decidedly affectionate. It'd been that way for a while now, increasingly so. As the months progressed, her insults had sounded less and less like she was being mean, and more and more like she was... flirting? Maybe she was. She didn't really know. She didn't know if there was a point to flirting with him. Genuinely nice guys, she'd decided, were possibly a worse pain in the arse than fake ones, or jerks, because you couldn't tell if they were being nice because they liked you, or just because they were nice. She wasn't like that; if Nate paid attention, he'd know she liked him, just because she was, in fact, nice to him, a lot. But he probably wasn't paying attention, she reasoned, or he just didn't care. Either way, it implied that the feeling wasn't mutual. She was sort of trying not to be sore over that.

spaceShe hummed satisfactorily when Nate said Ronna had set the gift their mother had sent on fire, nodding in approval. "Mm, I feel like we're practically sisters already," she said solemnly. Anyone who disliked Nate's mom that much was probably a good judge of character, in any case. And Beth did like setting things on fire. Particularly presents from people she disliked. "One of my mum's boyfriends bought me an atrociously horrible wool sweater once, to try and bribe me into staying in my room all night so that they could be 'alone.' I threw it in the fireplace." This was stated somewhat proudly, with a jaunty tilt of her chin. Ugh, Beth had hated that guy. Cenric had, too, which was why it was a miracle the man had stuck around long enough that alone time with Julianne had even been an option. Normally the woman took the dog's preferences very seriously. They all did. Which just reminded Beth how much he'd liked Nate. Practically turned traitor, the damn mutt. But... she didn't really blame him.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ώïτh τhε l ï ģ h τ ṡ ø υ τ , ïτ'ṡ lεṡṡ ḋ α ṉ ģ ε ɾ ø υ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxx hεɾε ώ ε α ɾ ε ṉøώ, ε ṉ τ ε ɾ τ α ï ṉ υṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ï ƒεεl ṡ τ υ ρ ï ḋ αṉḋ с ø ṉ τ α ģ ï ø υ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx hεɾε ώ ε α ɾ ε ṉøώ, ε ṉ τ ε ɾ τ α ï ṉ υṡ

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

mc2

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:32 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO L Y V I A C A T L I N B L Y T H E

owner of sugarplum's sweet shop ◆ former hufflepuff ◆ halfblood

User Image

Olyvia grinned when he agreed. She couldn't remember the last time she had actually danced. Probably at Ada's wedding and that hadn't been with a date of any sort. That probably made that super awkward. She hadn't cared much at Ada's wedding though. She'd been super excited for her sister after all. Honestly she probably had ended up dancing with the twins. They loved her because she gave them sweets all the time. She wasn't bribing them or anything....

She giggled quietly when he warned her that she would be better than him. "I honestly don't think I've ever actually danced with a partner.... besides toddlers... so no matter what I think you'll impress me." She grinned at him and took his hand gently in her. She put her other free hand on his shoulder like she'd seen other couples do. At least she had the basic concepts of dancing down. It was just the actual practice of it that she wasn't sure she could do. Guess it was time to find out. 6 months ago she would have been so embarassed to do this, but now a days she was perfectly comfortable with Uriel and nothing much could embarass her around him anymore. The only thing that might make her uncomfortable was reintroducing him to Michelle, but that was more a Michelle thing and less an Uriel thing.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:04 pm
I don’t know what I ever wanted...
You got a front, well, you better flaunt it.
Ate a piece of the devil’s body-
The face of the devil follows me.
Every day it feels like I’m running;
And I’m headed straight for the blaze!
And I can breathe when I’m underwater!
And I’m ready with a finger on the trigger!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFifth YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio was quite good at compartmentalizing, which was why tonight all of her focus was on Toby's wedding, or rather, the payoff of the amount of effort she'd been forced to put into it. Vio loved her cousin, she really did, but her aunt had been a slave driver for the past two good weeks. Probably for good reason, or at least with good results, because the wedding had been beautiful in the gathering dark under sparkling lights and lanterns, that, if they weren't actually floating, looked like they could be. Still, she was exhausted, and tonight was her reprieve from the stressful mess her life had suddenly seemed to become.

She led her girlfriend through the crowd, one hand tightly clasping hers as if she might lose her. Ivy wasn't stressful; Ivy was a welcome distraction from everything.But that didn't mean she was going to play it off as if their relationship was just a silly passing thing and not introduce her to her guardians. Toby and Ronna were currently besieged with well wishers, Jess was with her fiance, and Uriel was dancing with his girlfriend. Lea was... around here somewhere.

He did tend to fade into the shadows a bit, and somewhat, she suspected, on purpose. She knew he still felt like he was on thin ice with the family, but honestly, he'd been a vampire for over a year now. Vio was certain everyone was over it. She'd look for him later. Try to beg him to get her some samples of whatever he was brewing, because, as she kept telling him, the cousin she was closest to, that Eleazar Bradley was going to be a Big Name in the potion world someday. He'd see. He needed to have more faith in himself; he had all the time in the world now.

She came to a halt at the table her aunt and uncle were seated at, and they'd straightened a bit at seeing not just their niece but the redhead with her. "Aunt Cora, Uncle Gare, this is my girlfriend," she said brightly. "Ivy Bishop."

The two exchanged a look that was half amused, half curious, and Cora extended a hand for Ivy to shake. "Gryffindor, correct? Pleasure to finally meet you, Ivy, regardless."

Gare more casually raised a hand in greeting. "I'm the muggle one. Hope ye weren't bored out of your mind durin' the ceremony," he snickered. "Dunno if I could ha' sat through somethin' like tha' a' fifteen."

Cora snorted. "That's doubtful."

Vio was side eyeing Ivy with a look screamed 'please disregard my aunt and uncle's playful bickering bordering on flirtation'.

OOC:
Quote:

Who’s that girl, who’s that girl?
She’s only special in secret...
And she’s got her own familiar spirits.
Something inside of her rises and she knows;
Destruction makes the world burn brighter.
When the wind takes 'em all, away from here-
When the sorrow is all gone, buried in the snow-
When the wolves howl their song, and the whole earth is done.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:25 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Walsh's Backyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJess
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy

Aиđ иøω мч f υ я ħαš тυяиeđ тø š κ ı и xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Aиđ I'νe вeeи qυı¢κłч υ š ħ e я e đ ı и xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tø α ω ø я ł đ тħαт I ¢ ø и f e š š I đø и ø т κ и ø ω xxxxxx
                                                          Bυт I šтıłł đ я e α м øf яυииıиg ¢ α я e ł e š š тħяøυgħ тħe š и ø ω xxx

spaceDorian sidled up behind Jess quietly, arms wrapping around her waist and his chin coming to rest on top of her head. He followed her gaze down to her nails, and smirked. "Gypsy's rubbing off on you, you're getting vain," he teased, though truthfully he didn't believe that in the slightest. Honestly, he thought Jess could probably stand to think she was a little prettier than she did. A lot prettier, actually, because he thought she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, but he'd settle for her just not selling herself short. Gypsy and Ronna were pretty enough, he guessed, but they didn't hold a candle to his fiancee. He'd never say it, because both the bride and the maid of honor were very very pregnant and therefore their moods were very very unpredictable, but they were definitely not the best looking people at the alter tonight. Then again, he was biased, so he figured it wasn't like Jess had really stolen the show. She'd only done it as far as he was concerned.

spaceHe pressed a kiss to the top of her head, then nuzzled her hair a bit. He glanced out at the dance floor, smiling. "Mm, wanna dance? I actually know how this time," he said cheerfully, hands crossing to clasp hers and turn her to face him. He blushed faintly, remembering their first date. If that even counted. He felt like it did, but it also didn't, since they hadn't become romantically involved until ages after, and he'd spent the entire dance wondering if it even were a date or not. It wasn't like he'd been the one to ask her, after all. For all of a second, his eyes grew sad, but he shoved it down. He was refusing to be sad. He wasn't thinking about... about Julius. Even if, with their own wedding drawing nearer, he was being reminded time and time again that his wedding party wasn't remotely what he'd ever imagined it to be. He'd always thought his brothers would stand with him, but now... He shook his head, and smiled at Jess. Not tonight. Preferably not at all, since dwelling didn't change anything. "C'mon, I promise I'll only step on your feet once, two times max," he said, tugging her along towards the dance floor slowly, playfully. He was also giving her the option to say no, in case she'd rather eat or something, but at some point tonight, they were going to dance, he'd decided.

xxx Yøυ ¢αи ω e α я чøυя fυя łıκe α я ı ν e я øи f ı я e
                                                          xxxxxx Bυт чøυ вeттeя вe š υ я e ıf чøυ'яe м α κ ı и ' Gøđ α ł ı α я
                                                          xxxxxxxxx I'м α я α т т ł e š и α κ e , вαвe, I'м łıκe f υ e ł øи f ı я e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx Sø ıf чøυ'яe g ø и и α g e т м α đ e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx đøи'т вe α f я α ı đ øf ωħαт чøυ'νe ł e α я и e đ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:44 am
User Image
xNathan Smithxxxxx
xxxx
Time: Summer 2032
Dressed: formerly
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Nate smiled when Beth smirked and then teased him about his lack of profanity and gave her a shrug and said, "I just don't see much of a reason to use profanity." It wasn't that profanity bothered him. If it did he likely wouldn't spend as much time with Beth as he did. Usually when he was away from Eton College he made an effort to meet up or stay in contact with her regularly. Even at Eton College he texted her. He was pretty sure some of his friends thought she was his girlfriend and Nate may have never bothered to correct them. It wasn't worth the effort or the teasing, because he did like her like that some and wouldn't mind if she was her girlfriend even if he was pretty sure it would never happen.

He looked away embarrassed when he blurted out how many times he had asked if it was okay to bring Beth. It made sense to be extra sure since Beth knew nothing of magic and apparently when ordinary people found out about wizards and witches the magic folk got all paranoid. Maybe because of witch burning and such. He wouldn't know, he wasn't a wizard, and magic disturbed him because it was an unknown. He didn't have the sort of scientific mind like Andrew did to be fascinated by it. Nate was under the theory if he didn't think about it, he might not ever have to deal with it. Blushing when Beth bumped into him and almost affectionately called him an anxious twit, Nate managed an awkward semi-apologetic smile and said, "Yeah... Sorry about that."

Nate's blush grew for a moment when Beth solemnly said that she and his sister were practically sisters. His mind immediately wondered to where it would be true for Ronna and Beth to be sisters-marriage. He was thankful when Beth went into an antidote about her own pyromaniac tendencies. "Can't blame you," Nate said, "I mean if he's going to try to bribe you with a sweater of all things he should have shelled out for cashmere, otherwise he just looks cheap. Please tell me your Mum didn't let him go on another date after that." Nate wasn't sure how he'd deal with the idea of his parents as single and possibly dating other people. Obviously it happened because his mum had divorced Ronna's dad and then married his and Andrew's dad but that was before Nate or Andrew was born. Though if his mother ever decided to divorce his dad, he was ninety percent sure who he'd end up living with. His mother seemed to like Andy more than him even if Andy showed his dislike more and was more sarcastic. Andy was the smart science one and Nate was the awkward artist. His mum by nature understood and appreciated science over art any day of the week. Sometimes Nate was surprised she supported his acting and writing habits at all. He suspected that his Dad may have actually had something to do with that but wasn't sure. It wasn't like his Dad ever showed much of a backbone towards the woman.

As he let his mind wonder he looked up when he heard a conversation mentioning brooms and some weird q word and a debate that sounded much like Andy's friends talking about football. Great, apparently wizards had their own sports teams too. He really hoped that Beth wasn't paying much attention to other conversations, not because he wanted to capture her attention solely, but because he really didn't need Beth to think his whole family was mental or worse for her to find out the big secret about his sister.
                                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                      Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:34 pm
Merrily we fall out of line, out of line...
I’d fall anywhere with you; I’m by your side!
Swinging in the rain, humming melodies;
We're not going anywhere until we freeze.
I’m not afraid, anymore, I’m not afraid...

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Spell InventorFormer HufflepuffHalfblood Twin

Jess didn't hear her fiance coming up behind over the hum of conversation and the music, which, while not blaring, was loud enough for people to dance to if they wanted. But then arms came around her waist and a chin was on her head and she smiled, knowing who it was without even having to look. His teasing made her snicker, and she craned her neck back to try to stare up at him with mock reproach, though she was mostly unsuccessful. Even if four inch heels, Dori still towered over her. "The vainest," she agreed with a swift little bob of her head. "I'm going to buy myself an enchanted mirror to tell me that every day- no, you could be the mirror! Dori, Dori, on the wall-," she broke off into giggles as he nuzzled her hair, and grinned up at him when he turned her round to face him. "You did very well for a beginner that time," Jess insisted, brown eyes shining under the fairy lights, and only pretended to resist his tugging her onto the dance floor for a moment before nimbly almost skipping alongside him. It was nice, she thought, to be with a guy who actually wanted to dance. Imagine if she were engaged to some bore she had to prod every time. The thought was enough to almost make her shudder. No, she was so glad she had Dori. They complemented one another so well she thought it almost uncanny. They rarely fought, after all, and when they did it was never over anything serious, and they were quick to make up. The brunette drew his hands up with hers in between them and tapped her fingers playfully on his knuckles. "If you've got to step on my feet twice, make sure it's not the same foot," she joked, before moving one of her hands to his shoulder.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Carefully we'll place our destiny...
You came and you took this heart, and set it free!
Every word you write or sing is so warm to me!
I’m torn, I’m torn to be right where you are...
You so know me, pinch me gently, I can hardly breathe.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:27 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxWalsh Family Home
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxVio, The Walshes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJittery

ѕтσиє αgє ℓ σ ν є αи∂ ѕтяαиgє ѕσυи∂ѕ т σ σ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ¢σмє σи в α в у ℓєт мє g є т тσ у σ υ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          в α ∂ иιgнтѕ ¢αυѕιи' тєєиαgє в ℓ υ є ѕ xxxxxx
                                                          gєт ∂ σ ω и , ℓα∂ιєѕ, уσυ'νє gσт и σ т н ι и ' тσ ℓ σ ѕ є xxx

spaceIvy had spent a good portion of the evening trying to, for once in her life, be still. She wasn't particularly good at it. Not to the level that she required scolding like a child, but sitting through a wedding had been fairly boring, and she had a lot of nervous energy built up due to the circumstances. When she'd initially agreed to attend the wedding, she hadn't really taken into account that she would be meeting Vio's family. She's mostly been thinking "Sweet, another excuse to see Vio all dressed up." Which she liked, very very much. And seriously, the blonde looked amazing. The flower on the front of the dress wasn't quite Ivy's taste, but the color was great on her. But, even that wasn't quite enough to calm the redhead's nerves. She swore she was going to chew her lips off at this rate.

spaceHer apprehension only got worse when the Slytherin girl took her hand and began leading her on a very direct path, the end of which Ivy could easily guess. Sure enough, they came to a stop in front of the mother and father of the groom; Vio's aunt and uncle, her guardians. The Gryffindor was trying very hard to channel that most notable feature of her house, bravery, and not freak out over having to meet them. She did feel the most wonderful flutter in her chest when introduced as Vio's girlfriend, but it did little to distract her. She took the offered hand, praying she wasn't shaking or sweating or something foolish like that. Hastily, she adjusted the hat on her head, the same she'd worn to the Masquerade months before, as was the rest of the outfit. She even wore the mask, though it sat atop the brim of her hat, because she'd been unable to resist. Now, though, it seemed silly, and she wished she had.

spaceThe smallest bit of fire sparked in the redhead's eyes at Cora Walsh's words. 'Regardless,' she thought defensively. 'What the hell is that supposed to mean?' Still, she barely managed to smooth her own ruffled feathers, reminding herself that Cora had been a Gryffindor, too, and whatever she'd meant by it, it couldn't be that bad. The red in her cheeks could have been annoyance or embarrassment, she couldn't tell. Possibly both. She tried to relax, sensing that they were trying to put her at ease, or that the uncle was, anyway, but it wasn't exactly coming to her. She swallowed. "Uh, I've sat through worse," she said, chuckling nervously. "Some of the professors at school... Actually, my best mate, he's the History professor's cousin, lives with him. So I get to listen to Gra- Professor Powell, prattle on a lot. Wedding's a cakewalk compared to that. Practically thrilling." At this, she smirked ever so slightly. Had Joel been there, he'd have called her on her lie, since it was pretty well known that she actually liked Grayson's lectures. Vio might even do it, she didn't know. She wasn't really lying so much as teasing the man, though. Or, that's how she saw it. She told him all the time that he was a total snooze... and then asked him to keep talking, partially because she was interested and partially to annoy Joel, who was usually praying that he'd shut up.

xxx нєℓℓσ ∂ α ∂ ∂ у , нєℓℓσ м σ м
                                                          xxxxxx ι'м уσυ ¢н ¢н ¢н ¢н ¢ н є я я у в σ м в
                                                          xxxxxxxxx нєℓℓσ ω σ я ℓ ∂ , ι'м уσυя ω ι ℓ ∂ g ι я ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м уσυ ¢н ¢н ¢н ¢н ¢ н є я я у в σ м в

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:39 pm
Staring blindly through a blizzard,
Chasing after your restless heart.
Mind is buzzing like a helicopter...
Cutting quickly through the dark!
Smoke is pouring from my windows,
And I'm reaching out my hand...
Hoping someone's at my fingertips;
That can help me understand!

User Image
U R I E L
A D A I R
S C O T T

Former HufflepuffMugglebornAdoptedHealer

Uriel was somewhat relieved by her response, not that he was about to admit it. "Good to know my only competition in the dancing department so far has been a two year old," he grinned back. He moved his free hand to her waist, the height difference between them more noticeable once again now that they were both standing together. Then again, her heels were pretty impressive; they had to add at least four inches, if not more, to his girlfriend's admittedly petite height. Uriel didn't mind either way, he was always, he joked to himself, going to look tall next to Lyv, his own short height aside. He cautiously began to lead the dance, a small, slightly self aware smile flickering on his face. "So what'd you think of the wedding, anyways?" he asked half jokingly. "Maybe we should start making definitive rankings; next spring is Jess's." Then he mentally berated himself a bit, because next spring was a long time away, and they might not even be together then.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

The stars are bound to change.
Hold on, hold on, wait for another day.
Hold on, hold on, the future's not that far away.
Yelling for the sun as the water rises-
Feeling like smoke, filling up your eyes!
Swinging at a ghost, go and lock that door,
Leave that wreckage, let it wash ashore.
Go save yourself up, it's a hell of a ride...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:26 pm
User Image
                                                  To this world I'm unimportant
                                                  Just because I have nothing to give
                                                  So you call this your free country
                                                  Tell me why it cost so much to live
                                                  Tell me why

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

₴qцїЬ || Tшїи || Mёcнaпїc

════════════════════════

Chalmes was currently holding Lillith, who was also being entertained by Chance. Chance had been enthusiastic about getting a sister, but getting two coupled with the fact that neither Lillith and Lilah could do much meant that Chance was bored with them. Though, he couldn't blame Chance. He vaguely recalled being bored with Eretria when she was a baby, and when Issac was born, he hadn't had a chance to see much of his youngest brother due to the fact that he was living with their father and Chalmes didn't visit as often as he probably should. As it was, he vaguely wondered why they had to take the twins to the wedding, but then again, he figured that Elli just wanted out of the house. Plus, he had to admit the twins were cute. In their own, 'We're adorable babies' way. So it made a sort of sense that she'd want to show them off. He sighed, adjusting Lillith and putting her in her carrier for the moment as Elli and Kory said hello to the bride and groom. Ugh, he was so glad that Chris and Ada had decided to not go through a rush wedding when Ada was pregnant with the twins.

Despite his thoughts that maybe being married so soon after finding out your girlfriend was pregnant, he at least offered up a smile as Chance decided to join Kory in bothering Ronna and Toby. The younger boy was showing off his skirt, and Chance decided to give Ronna a look that was scarily accurate to the ones that Chris would give people when he was trying to figure something out. "Are you having twins like Mum and Dad had? Mum was crying a lot when she was that big. Do you cry a lot too? I bet you need a lot of chocolate to stop crying."

Chalmes facepalmed and simply picked up Lillith's carrier to walk over. "Umm, sorry about Chance. I think he's got babies on the brain right now. Congratulations on the wedding, by the way." He didn't know the bride and groom as well as Elli did. That sort of thing came with the territory of never attending Hogwarts. But, he was fine with his life as it was now, even if he still swore that he should never have been a father and he was screwing up his son somehow. But, it was probably a lot better than the alternative, which was letting his mum raise Chance, and considering what he figured from her, he'd be surprised if she hadn't gotten knocked up again and dumped another kid on some unsuspecting bachelor.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I don't really know anyone at this wedding...
                                                  OOC:

This world can turn me down
                                                  But I won’t turn away
                                                  And I won’t duck and run
                                                  Cause I'm not built that way
                                                  When everything is gone there
                                                  Is nothing there to fear
                                                  This world cannot bring me down
                                                  No cause I'm already here

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:20 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Mother ♫ Chalmes Whitethorne ♫

I can't remember ¢αяιиģ for an нøυя or so.
                                                        ṡταяτε∂ crying and I couldn't ṡτøρ myself.
                                                        I started яυииιиģ but there's иøωнεяεto run to.

Elli sighed as Kory bothered the bride and groom, and they encouraged his bad behavior. Before she could berate them or him, Chance came running up as well, and she would have sighed, but it was pointless at this point. She thanked God when Chalmes finally showed up near them to corall the kids. "The ceremony was beautiful by the way Toby. Sorry my kids.... are well... kids." She muttered, chuckling to herself. At her words, Kory stuck his tongue out at her and glanced towards Chance. "Uncle Toby and Aunt Ronna say that Hogwarts will teach me how to get Wolverine claws Chance!" He all but squealed at his brother.

Elli sighed and glanced at Chalmes, as if to say 'this is all your fault'. Even though really Kory was just... a bundle of energy. There was no one to blame but him. She couldn't even really blame Cam anymore. Kory was most definitely his own person.
                                                        "I think Chance thinks everyone is having twins after Lilah and Lilith." She muttered, rolling her eyes. It wasn't her fault she was dating a twin, and a twin herself. She was predisposed to having twins in the first place. She was lucky Kory hadn't had a twin too. God that would have killed her. Not physically, but mentally yes. Kory had practically killed her as a baby. She had not been prepared at just barely 18 to have a kid.

Well it ωαṡ cool cool, it was just all ¢øøℓ.
                                                        Now it's over for мε, and it's over for ÿøυ.
                                                        Let's see how ƒαя we've ¢øмε.
                                                        I believe the ωøяℓ∂ is вυяиιиģ to the ground.

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:35 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO L Y V I A C A T L I N B L Y T H E

owner of sugarplum's sweet shop ◆ former hufflepuff ◆ halfblood

User Image

Olyvia snorted and nodded at his comment. "You don't have much to worry about no. Zach and Desi were not the best dancers." She rolled her eyes and smiled. At least with heels, she wasn't a complete shrimp next to him. Not that he was very tall, but she was just very very short. She danced with him happily, doing her best to not to step on his feet, and only failing a couple times. Giving him an apologetic smile each time she did so. She had warned him that her dancing was not that great.

At his question she blinked for a few moments and then shrugged."It was interesting. I liked the batman theme. Different, although not as different Gypsy and Jeremy's wedding." She blinked at the memory of that wedding, and tried not to snort. She giggled as he mentioned the next wedding. So many weddings going on. "We probably should. I'm sure Gearvin and Michael are going to force Elli and Chalmes down the aisle soon too. And I'm sure Miles will pop the question to Newlyn soon too... I mean if he doesn't I might have to push his butt into gear." She giggled at the idea of having to kick Miles into asking. He had been dating Newlyn for YEARS now. She decided not to think about the idea that maybe her and Uriel wouldn't last that long. She liked to pretend that wasn't an option. It made it much more enjoyable.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxSome Wedding
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNate
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed

løαḋ υρ øṉ ģ υ ṉ ṡ αṉḋ вɾïṉģ ÿøυɾ ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ ṡ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ïτ'ṡ ƒ υ ṉ τø l ø ṡ ε αṉḋ τø ρ ɾ ε τ ε ṉ ḋ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡhε'ṡ øṿεɾ в ø ɾ ε ḋ αṉḋ ṡεlƒ α ṡ ṡ υ ɾ ε ḋ xxxxxx
                                                          øh ṉ ø , ï ќṉøώ α ḋ ï ɾ τ ÿ ώ ø ɾ ḋ xxx

spaceBeth rolled her eyes and snorted at him. "They're just words, you know," she said with a shrug. Which was genuinely how she felt. The rules on what did or did not qualify as a swear word were arbitrary, and stupid. She could think of plenty of words that were far worse than '********.' And swear words had just as much of a legitimate use as any other word, so if she said a sentence where one was needed, she'd say it. But, she wasn'g going to get into that. So, she rolled her eyes again, smiling at him. "But, I'll let you keep your own vocabulary as pure and virtuous as you like, as long as you don't start making faces when I don't." She blew a raspberry at him, knowing that it probably hadn't needed to be said. Nate might say or do a lot of things, but he'd never tried to make her act any way other than like herself. Maybe tone it down a bit when she got a bit over the top in a situation where it wasn't appropriate, but she didn't blame him for that. She did make an effort to behave and be nice when the situation called for it. She just... forgot, sometimes.

spaceThe brunette sometimes wondered if she should just make an effort to literally never stop rolling her eyes at him, she did it so often. Case in point, when he apologized for being a twit, and she found herself doing it again, though this time it was an exaggerated gesture intended to cover up her response to his blush. He was cute when he blushed, and she hated it. Even though she loved it. But it made her blush, too, which was unacceptable. She nudged him again, head laying against his arm for a second. "Eh," she told him. "Never apologize for being yourself. The people who ought to never seem to. I certainly don't."

spaceHer eyes sparked somewhat when he went along with her over the sweater debacle. For a guy who was generally overly-kind, always saw the best in everyone, and was decidedly non-violent, Nate sure didn't seem to have any issue encouraging her. It was a dangerous combination, because having such a reasonably-minded person saying things like that only made her feel justified. With him around, she might actually commit a murder one day. And knowing him, he'd say something along the lines of, 'Oh, well, he clearly deserved it,' because honestly, the guy would've. And it would be a guy, she figured. It always was. She grinned at him, nodding along. "It was awful. Horrible color combination, looked like it was supposed to be tie dye or something, but like, knitted. He said he'd thought it looked 'hip.' And no, she didn't go out with him again. Once Cenric bites someone on the arse, they're usually not allowed to come around anymore."

spaceShe would have continued, but a snippet of nearby conversation caught her attention. Her eyes widened, head whipping around to see the source of the conversation. They were talking about... No. There was no way she'd heard what she thought she had. Except, how many words were there that she could've confused for 'Quidditch'? Her eyes narrowed. Bloody witches and wizards. Everywhere. And just discussing stuff like that, so blatantly! Wasn't that illegal or something? Unless... She glanced back at Nate suspiciously. Nate, she knew for a fact, was not magical. He couldn't have texted her while he was at school if he were, it was literally impossible. But it wasn't like she wasn't well aware of the fact that he could be non-magical and still very much involved in the magical world, considering she was a squib. Was he, then? How many of the guests at this wedding were magical? Or... Or maybe only half were. There'd been no real evidence of magic, not that she'd seen, so it could be reasoned that perhaps either the bride or groom was magical, and the other non. She knew well enough how that happened, too, considering her own parents. Maybe... Maybe Nate's family was muggle, like she'd always assumed, but the groom's family was magic. That'd make sense, right? Except... Except there'd been a member of the wedding party on both sides who, now that she thought about it, reeked of magic. Pink hair on the maid of honor, and blue on a groomsman. Not that unusual, except now that she knew some of the guests were magic, everyone was suspect. She coughed, forcing herself to look back at Nate and ignore the conversation (though it took a lot of willpower, considering the idiocy coming out of one guy's mouth concerning the Irish team). "Uh, so. How come Andy got to be a groomsman and not you? Your new brother-in-law and you got some kind of problem?" she asked, trying and utterly failing to sound casual. Did Nate even know about magic? Or was it just Andy? Dammit, she couldn't avoid it ********. First Dom, now Nate. It was a ******** conspiracy.

xxx ώïτh τhε l ï ģ h τ ṡ ø υ τ , ïτ'ṡ lεṡṡ ḋ α ṉ ģ ε ɾ ø υ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxx hεɾε ώ ε α ɾ ε ṉøώ, ε ṉ τ ε ɾ τ α ï ṉ υṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ï ƒεεl ṡ τ υ ρ ï ḋ αṉḋ с ø ṉ τ α ģ ï ø υ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx hεɾε ώ ε α ɾ ε ṉøώ, ε ṉ τ ε ɾ τ α ï ṉ υṡ

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

mc2

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas