Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::||The Lost Tribe||::.. -OPEN-[Accepting-Need Scientists] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  YES
View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:53 pm
User Image..::i am not here to hurt you:..

Demetri allowed himself to be sat down by the girl. A hand lifted to cover his mouth and instantly he wanted a cigarette. Patting his front pocket he swiftly took the half crushed pack from it and tapped out a filter. A lighter appeared from his hip pocket and he flicked it to life. Sucking for a moment he deftly puffed out smoke and felt momentarily calmer. "Do you know what we have found, Eric? Do you know?! We are going to be famous. We are going to be taken seriously. No longer will be laughed at because, guess what? We were ******** right! About this island! Oh geeze. What other legends are true? The fountain of youth? Atlantis?"

..::i just need a vile of your blood:..

---

[~Pretty. Typical.~]

User ImageAnger rolled down Pozlaceny's spine as she watched Agate and Morquka. Fisting her hands she shook her head, hair splaying about her face. Clouds began to roll in; deep and dark as they roiled over themselves and built up, becoming swollen and vibrating with power. Poz cradled her head but couldn't stop the tears that welled over her eyelids and down her cheeks. Thunder boomed as the clouds began to spill their rain. It was a hard rain fall as it pelted the earth, soaking everything in minutes.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:11 pm
[Umm... Bump]

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:46 pm

Silas smiled as people sat, it pleased her endlessly that they seemed to understand. Some of her copies went into themselves and there were less of her seemingly blocking them in. She didn't want to seem hostile, she didn't know what they considered a threat. She watched them and then watched Note.

xx

( Note's profile still isn't up.. :c )

Note fluttered back over to the one that spoke and lite some sort of fire, stoking it with his mouth. She knew smoking from pipes.. but what was this? He spoke so enthusiastically that her eyes widened and she took the opportunity to sweep in and sweep by him and snatch the cigarette so skillfully and silently that slithering away was almost to easy. Curious, the hunter mimicked the motion he seemed to do, but sputtered and threw the object to the ground. She glared at it, then him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:03 pm
Morquka grappled with Agate in the air as they fell. In a few seconds they collided with the ground and he was forced to let go of Agate by the sheer force of the impact. But even as he collided with the ground he kept trying to fight. The sudden impact actually forced him to evolve further. His body began to broaden and toughen even further; taking on a more bulky muscular looking build. In seconds he'd became considerably more bulky.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:18 pm
As they both hit the ground it had started to rain. This started to give Agate a sense of calm. His primal side reacted with rain in a way that was never seen in his more human side. Shaking off some of the rubble that scattered as they hit the ground he watched as Morquka started to change his form. This was not a good sign for Agate but he didn't care. He roared and folded his winged back and started to slowly move in a circle around Morquka. Agate was gaining some of his senses. Or at least his intelligence back. It was time he started to fight with a purpose instead of just out of anger. He let out a small grunt and waited for Morquka to make his move against him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:28 pm
Morquka slowly climbed to his feet and turned his head to face Agate. Then he turned his body to face him and rolled his shoulders as she started to move towards him. He said nothing; knowing that it was only a matter of time before Agate calmed down enough to return to normal. Words would only make things worse at this point. Talking could wait until Agate returned to normal. For now it time to fight.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:41 pm
As Morquka moved towards him, he did the same. As they collided Agate locked hand with Morquka and just roared in her face. Agate did nothing but roar. As a moment went by the roaring stopped and Agate started to slowly shrink in size. It was a slow process that would take an hour or two but Agate was calmer then when he started. However he was still ticked off enough to start attacking anyone who he wasn't locked in combat with.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:18 pm
Morquka sighed as Agate began to shrink. It was a good sign. He grappled with Agate and did his absolute best; using all the strength at his disposal to restrain Agate without hurting him. "Come back to us friend..." Morquka said slowly and calmly.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:48 am
User Image..::i am not here to hurt you:..

Demetri gave the woman before him a look of mortification. "The hell?" He pouted for a moment before regaining his composure and glanced sideways at Eric. "I don't think they have tobacco on this island... or she is just being rude." He scratched the back of his head and then looked up towards the sky. His face became went in a matter of seconds. Shielding his eyes, he furrowed his brow and shook his head, "This storm came on quickly, didn't it? I don't remember seeing any clouds when we got here."

..::i just need a vile of your blood:..

---

[~Pretty. Typical.~]

User ImageShe wasn't really sure why she was even crying. Normally had people been in a battle Pozlaceny would be the first to cheer them on, maybe place a few bets about who would get hurt worse or who would win. But this time it angered her. Maybe even embarrassed her a little bit. They had strange people on the island for Goodness sakes, and those two were acting like a bunch of savages!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:11 am
Agate stopped struggling against Morquka grip and fell to his knees panting. His anger had subsided as did his form. When he finally reached his human form again he collapsed to the ground clutching his stomach in pain.

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:46 am
[~Pretty. Typical.~]

User ImagePozlaceny stood up and slowly walked over to Agate and Morquka. Standing over then she looked down her nose and sneered. "Well. If they weren't going to abolish us all, you have probably succeeded in making them do so now. It is only a matter of time; more men will come and we will die." She drug her hands over her face and inhaled deeply. Turning her attention to Morquka, the female gestured back towards the scientists camp, "What do we do now? This fool has doomed us all." The rain had let up as she spoke, her recent mood swing alleviating as the boys gathered themselves and settled down. "Those words were harsh, Agate, I do not think they will really try to destroy us. They seem so excited for some reason. However, I think what is best now would be for you to go back to your home. Collect your emotions, deal with your wounds if you have any."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:36 am
When Jake had seen the weird animal thing and saw the others chase after it, he decided to go another direction. He figured more than one of those things would be around, and he liked to be by himself when he discovered something. Being by himself allowed him time to organize his thoughts, take lots of notes, and sound super smart when he goes on and on about his new discovery.

A few minutes later, though, he completely forgot why he had even seperated and started observing the local plant and wild life. "Some of this stuff is found back home, while others appear to be native to only this island. I wonder if maybe the native plant life iss what causes the change in people here. Something in the water? Maybe some radiation? I might just be here a while." He said to himself as he took samples of various plant life.

Jake then started to hear noises off in the distance. "Sounds like something's happening over there. Maybe a fight between the native animal life? What would be so big as to create such a ruccus? Maybe it's just a series of trees that are being chopped...rapidly? Landslide? No not a landslide, the booms are spaced too far apart. I really wanna go and figure it out. You know what, maybe I will." He spoke aloud as he gathered all his stuff and started running off in the direction of the noises.

When he arrived at the general area the noises originated from, he saw a giant plant like thing and two humans, one of which was on the ground curled up in pain. "Amazing." He said as he stared at the giant plant humanoid thing. He slowly walked up to it, completely ignoring the two other humans there, hoping to get a sample of it. "I wonder what would cause this beauty to exist. This could be the discovery of the millenium."

White Wolf had been running around the island hunting when he noticed a strange male walking around, talking to himself in a strange language. Curious, he rendered himself invisible and started to follow the male. He couldn't help but notice just how noisy and curious the strange male was. Does this guy ever shut up!? he thought to himself annoyed.

No sooner had White Wolf thought of shutting the male up, had he heard a series of loud noises off in the distance. He had a pretty good guess of what was happening, and decided it would be best that he stay away until the fighting subsided. At least he would have, had not the male stupidly went running in the direction of the fighting. IDIOT!!! he thoight to himself as he followed the male, this way if the male got in trouble White Wolf could try to help.

When they had reached the area Agate and Morquka were fighting, White Wolf was relieved to see that the fighting had stopped. He allowed himself to be seen again, and closely watched the foolish male, deciding to let the male try to kill himself by walking up to Moquka. At least, he partially hoped the male would get himself killed. He also noticed Agate curled in pain and Pozlaceny standing off to the side. He walked over to Pozlaceny's side and asked "What the heck happened here? Oh, and there's a strange moron on the island." He pointed to the strange male as he said the last part.

((EDITED))  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:00 pm
[~Pretty. Typical.~]

User Image[[Psst... Agate isn't passed out. He is just laying on the sand all in pain in his abdominal area.]]

Pozlaceny had to fight back the skitter of startlement that coursed through her when another human barged through the tree's and right up to them. "Oh for the love of- Are you serious?" She was about to turn on him and snap but he didn't pay her or Agate any mind. She sucked her teeth for a moment before plopping down beside Agate and pushing his hands away from his stomach. "White Wolf, a lot has happened. A whole lot and in a short amount of time. But alas, there are more of his kind through those trees. Note and Silas are there with them, keeping they contained. Some of the others may be around, but I can't think straight." Pozlaceny stared down at Agate's bare stomach, not sure what she was looking at. "Does it hurt here?" She asked softly as she poked him in area above his gallbladder.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:16 pm
Morquka noticed a stranger coming up to him and decided to move. He turned to face Pozlaceny and slowly changed back to his normal human state. He looked to the stranger and pushed him away gently. "Pozlaceny...I am sorry about before. I shouldn't have acted the way I did." Then he kneeled and Looked to agate for a moment before turning to look at the stranger who had approached him and then walking down to the water.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:34 pm
Jake stared in awe as the creature before him turned into another human. "That's amazing. He must be one of the tribes people I heard about. I wonder if they can all do that, of if he can change into another form. I wonder if he speaks English. Probably not. It would be rather unusual for an isolated peoples to speak the same language. But there simply has to be some way for me to communicate with him to ask how he does that, and if the other tribes people can do the same thing." He said, knowing that he was rambling on to himself but not caring. He saw the person walk away and knew it was a sign that he didn't want to be disturbed, but Jake ignored him and followed anyways. Jake wanted to be able to study this man extensively.

White Wolf sighed as he took in everything Pozlaceny said. "More outsiders. Do they seem to be hostile in anyway, or just incredibly dumb like him" he asked, pointing to Jake as he left. "Also, how many of them are there? Do you think more of them are on the way? Is there anything you need me to do to help?" He couldn't help but ask all these questions rapidly, they all just kind of jumped on him at once. He just really hoped that these strange people wouldn't cause problems.

((Oops, sorry. I edited it.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces