Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Party Tent: The Masquerade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:13 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William looked as he heard a voice. One that was quite familiar. "Why yes actually? A beautiful blonde woman. About five foot ten, intoxicating emerald eyes," he said to the woman who had wrapped her arms around his neck. He knew who it was. He knew as soon as she spoke. He did not have to see her really.

"I must say, I like this look very much. You look astounding," he said, kissing her himself. "Of course I'd show. Just because I know you love these sort of things. I figured you'd be here and I want to spend time with you before I have to go back school," he said with a sigh, knowing how much he did not want to go but had to. He wanted to become and Auror and passing the NEWTS was a priority.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image 

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Single ஒ

But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
                                                                                                with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

Steffi walked into the tent after changing and looked around slowly. She had fixed her hair in the bathroom after changing so now it was back to how it had looked that morning instead of frazzled and loose in all places. She looked down at herself slowly, and gulped. She did not wear dresses... let alone ones this fancy. She felt so weird in it... but also somehow felt like a princess. Yes, even tough, "i will gouge out your eyes" Steffi, could feel like a princes... once in awhile. She tugged on the hem of her dress, trying to make it longer without pulling it down at the top, but eventually gave up. It was short and it was going to stay short no matter how much she tugged.

She sighed and tapped her mask with her finger gently. She had been surprised to find it. It was perfect for her, and she didn't even have to wear her itchy eye patch underneath. The entirety of the scar running down her face was covered. Which didn't even happen with the eye patch she normally wore.... seeing as the scar went from right above her eyebrow to halfway down her cheek. It was just the most brutal right over where her missing eye should have been. With a small sigh she walked farther into the tent and looked around.  

For some reason or another, her mind automatically drifted to Luke. She wanted him to see her like this.... all dressed up and fancy. She didn't know why, just like she didn't know why she had spent so long her hair that morning and later this day while fixing it. It wasn't like she needed to impress her best friend. He liked her just the way she was.... right? She sighed and tugged on her dress in frustration. To many things to over think. She was being dumb.  

Out of mere habit, as she walked she slid her fingers into a man's pocket and filched out a bag of coins. She smirked slightly and dropped those into the bag hanging off her shoulder. A lot of her money had gone towards this carnival, so she needed to restock her supplies and what better place than a ball while she searched for her best friend? With another sigh she continued to look around for Luke with no luck. As she wandered, her fingers randomly snatched money from pockets and even once she was deft enough to unhook a necklace from some poor unsuspecting woman and slip that into her bag as well. Maybe Luke hadn't come to the dance and she was being stupid after all? 

OOC: ...

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
                                                                                                You’ve got to weigh your
                                                                                                wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:36 pm
User Image

Amanda, already facing away from the guy who asked her to dance, looked at Eretria who came up to her out of nowhere. "Sounds good!" she said, attempting to speak louder than the music playing. At least if the girls went to eat something, maybe the guy would stop talking to her. It wasn't that Amanda wasn't interested in guys, it was just that she felt awkward enough as it was without having someone pester her into dancing. Thankfully Eretria showed up, so she had someone to stick close to in case anyone else decided to bother her.

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:44 pm
User Image
User Image

|||Third Year|||Ravenclaw|||Single|||

Lyre giggled happily at the boy. "Of course it's fun! Who doesn't like concealing their identity and conversing? It's positively thrilling!" Her smile was intense, so full of excitement. The girl gave a small bounce, still beaming with happiness.

A... date? She was his date?! Her cheeks went red, but her smile didn't drop. The boy looked insanely guilty, so she gently laid a hand on his arm. "I''d love to be your date." Her smile was now shy, cheeks a gentle pink. Maybe he wouldn't be as embarrassed now? She discovered she was incorrect when he pulled his hat over his face. "Tch. Stop that! I need to see you, silly!" She stole the hat from his hands, then, with a small giggle, placed it upon her own head.

{OoC: Let me make it better... and steal your hat! >3}
IceGrayWolf

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:27 pm
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He could see the disbelief in her eyes when he tried to comfort her; she couldn’t possibly think it’d be so hard, could she? He’d been doing it for as long as he could walk (which was the saddest part of it all, really.) Her stammering breath and racing smile sparked butterflies in him, and all this time, she’d had made it seemed like she’d be breaking off a few toes or something. He could have almost laughed.
”See? I told you.” He agreed not to laugh, but he never said anything about not boasting about it a time or two.

But really, he was just happy to still have his toes for this long.
”You even look like you might be having fun,” he teased her. Soon, his lips had found the cool graze of her forehead as he planted a soft kiss. ”I never really did get to ask you much about your summer, huh?” He realized aloud with a playful gait to his tone. ”Well tha’s just bloody rude of me, isn’t it?

“Heh, so how was your summer?”
He paused for just a second to take a step back, one hand had taken hers to spin her slowly on the dance floor before pulling her back into his arms like she might escape any moment. ”Did you ever see your family?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 171lbs ☣ Age: 14
Masquerade Tent
Sundown
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

User Image

”XxXDevil-Chan”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:43 pm
Well I woke up to the sound of silence
And cries were cutting like knives in a fist fight
And I found you with a bottle of wine
Your head in the curtains
And heart like the Fourth of July

User ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

Tobi chuckled at Bradley's quick rebuttal and slowly danced with him even as his eyes caught a slight conflict happening with two older girls, one he sort of recognized from Hufflepuff. However his attention was brought back when his boyfriend made the mistake of mentioning he could sing causing him to smirk before spinning him. "You realize of course that I'll be forcin' you ta join the Music Club right?" Pulling him back to his slightly shorter stature he moved forward to whisper into his ear. "Maybe we could even do a duet." Tobi winked and grinned continuing their dance.

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground
Carry on

Carry on, carry on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Myfina walked into the tent, looking curiously around. It had been a very, very long time since she had attended a dance, so it felt a bit weird to be here, even if she did have the perfect date. The woman noticed a certain young teenager dancing with a certain other young teenager and grinned. Her nephew was becoming every bit the young man she knew him to be. Next she glanced around, searching for her daughter. Andi had to be around here somewhere... didn't she? My looked around again, then sighed. The teen would show herself sooner or later. A gloved hand adjusted her elegant dress, then smiled. It seemed the dance was mostly teenagers, with a few random adults thrown in. Maybe she would see someone she recognized? She doubted so, given the party was a masquerade. Ah well. At least she wasn't alone.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{OoC: #0038A8}

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image

With a change in body language the White Fox made his way to stand next to the young man he was curious about. Looking back towards the encounter he just came from a small chuckle escaped from his mask allowing his presence to become known before he began talking. If this was who he thought it was then he would have to find a way to relay the information and also uncover more information on Chalmes.

"They do seem to get riled up easily don't they? It's interesting how the younger generation is so quick to strong emotions and less willing to feel things out. Wouldn't you say..."White Fox looked towards the young man and then took a step back, putting on an act of surprise, "Wait a minute you look familiar...different cloths and a different mask but I swear you were just talking about how you wanted to break my face," The White Fox brought himself back to a normal stance and chuckled a bit more, "Your either a wonderful wizard or have some relation to the other one I take it," A quick snap of the fingers and a heavy sigh brought a white gloved hand in front of the young man, "Apologies I'm being rude, pleasure to meet you I'm Dante."

Sooner or later he was going to have to dig into his bag of trick names, and this one was a good place to start. Being a bit more friendly would certainly help his chances at not being told to get lost again. If this didn't work out he could always see about asking one of the girls to dance again. He was never truly satisfied with a ladies no until she said it at least three times. By then it was more than just a quick or normal mental thought reaction, because either he would get through by being steadfast or learn he was truly not liked by a woman that way.

User Image

User Image

Diamond Wales
Chris

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
                                                        And though I can't
                                                        υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
                                                        I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
                                                        ۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Ver winced slightly as he grabbed her arm tightly. She lifted a gentle hand to rest against his tight grasp, giving him a small smile to show she was only joking. When his hand relaxed and he sweetly asked her to dance she giggled and took his hand. "Why kind sir... I'd love to dance with you." She replied sweetly, taking his hand. They walked onto the dance floor together and she smiled. Long thin fingers guided his hands to her waist before she wrapped hers happily around his neck. "Dancing isn't so hard I promise." 

Elli giggled at his obvious lie about having trouble finding her and leaned in to gently whisper in his hear. "I told you so." A playful smirk danced on her lips as she watched her boyfriend with coy eyes. He made up for his lie quickly by his enthusiastic response to her twirl. He was smooth. She giggled and smiled at him as he took her hand and asked her to dance. "Well... compared to Ver my dancing is crap... but I won't step on your toes at least." She promised, smiling and giving him a soft quick kiss before allowing him to lead her onto the floor. She slid her arms around him happily, just swaying gently to the music for now.... until Cameron decided to lead them in some other sort of dance. She was perfectly happy just being with him in general.

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
                                                        ۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
                                                        I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
                                                        I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
                                                        Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked into the tent, feeling quite lovely in her dress. It wasn't often a ball happened, so when she discovered one, the teen dressed to the nines. Gold eyes peered out from behind her mask, looking at all the people around. Maybe she would find someone to talk to... or maybe not. She had no idea who anyone was. A thought passed her mind and she grinned, using her nose to try and find people. Hey, what was the use of being a werewolf if you couldn't use your nose? Unfortunately, she had the downfall of being assaulted by several dozen scents at once, causing her to gag on the smell. She waited a bit, then went back to breathing solely through her mouth. Apparently super-senses sucked too.

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Yves walked into the tent. mask firmly in place as he looked about. Masquerades were always a great time for him to see different things, especially since half the time, he could find some new mask or person to draw. So it was with an artist's eye that he scanned the crowd. There were definitely some very interesting models he could use, and he almost wished he had brought his sketchpad with him to the event. However, he had restrained himself, deciding that no, he was going to try and socialize today. Which was a shame, really. His fingers were practically itching to grab a piece of charcoal and start sketching something, but he stuffed his hands in his pockets instead. Nope. Socialization first, then he'll see how well his memory functioned. After all, that was a good exercise in art as well, and he could almost imagine the beauty he would come up with if he did that.

Looking around, he considered his choices carefully. Would he go and talk to some of the men in the room, trying to get them to comment on the women here? It sounded almost shallow in his opinion, and to be honest, even some of the nicest guys could have a bias because of appearance. He just hoped he wasn't one of them. Running a hand through his hair, he was just about to give up when he spied a beautiful girl behind a feathered mask. Her blue gown seemed to accentuate her form, and the artist couldn't help but c**k his head and watch her appraisingly. Whoever it was behind the mask didn't matter to him, but his own curiosity was getting the better of him as he walked over. Bowing low at the waist, he addressed the vision. "Bonsoir, mademoiselle. If it is no trouble, would you care to let moi 'ave ze first dance of ze evening?"

Thinking: Elle est tres bonne! Zut alors!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:22 am
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ was watching the crowd, eyes trained expertly on the dancers. There were people everywhere, some in overly fluffy gowns, some in short, yet fancy dresses, and some in elegant suits. She figured she should attempt communication with someone, but they all seemed to be in couples. A soft sigh sounded, the teen feeling quite lonely. Not that she would fit in much anyway, given her... inability to dance. Another sigh. She should have just brought her notebook... or stayed home with her parents. She fluffed her dress, feeling very... odd in such a formal setting. At least she was used to wearing heels... A third sigh sounded, then the girl noticed someone specific in the crowd.

Gold eyes trained on the woman, a bit confused why they were here. She looked so familiar, yet a distant stranger. Maybe it wasn't her? Maybe she was simply overreacting? She wasn't here. No way. The teen stepped a bit closer, wary of the woman. She carefully sniffed again, curiously. It had been years ago, while she was still a puppy, but she'd know that scent anywhere. Now just to remember her name... Stupid woman. Remy turned quickly, determined to avoid the woman, when a man walked to her.

He looked stunning, yet she couldn't figure out who he was. Maybe if she just... NO! That would ruin the fun of the dance! No cheating to find out who they were. Well.... no more cheating. Remy offered a small smile at the boy, blushing a bit at his accent. It wasn't. It couldn't be! Her mind raced, all User Imageher thoughts settling on one person. "Oh no. He wants to dance! What do I do?! I can't dance!! Maybe find something else to do? But there is nothing else to do! Maybe he will think awkward dancing is cute? It's all you've got, Bleiddiaid! Go for it!" Her cheeks went a bit redder, but she daintily held out a hand. "I would love to, monsieur." She sounded like one of the ladies in the French based romance movies she had watched. Not that she had any special reason to watch them... not at all... The girl stepped onto the dance floor, then swallowed a bit. This was about to turn into a very, very bad night. What the heck did she do?! Gold eyes watched all the other dancers, noting how they held onto each other. She followed their lead and laid her free hand on his shoulder. Again, she silently thanked her heels, since they made her seem a lot less short than nature made her.

UT
f
HARACTER
{My first post over 400! WHOOOOO!!!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:24 am
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking like a dark Fairy Tale at the Masquerade Ball.space
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle, the Masked Man and... Chris? Maybe?spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tumultuousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ooh, this is so exciting! It's like out of a Fairy Tale!' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide glared when the White Fox implied that they were overreacting to a simple dance request. It wasn't a simple dance request, it was a dance request from a creep who was probably the only person in all the world who had ever actually made Adalaide completely lose her temper. She supposed that Michelle pulling the wand and a threat to break faces might be a bit much, but honestly, she wasn't sure that he would have left if they'd done any less than just that. She glared at the spot where he'd stood when he disapparated, and then turned a nervous gaze to the man who'd issued that threat. She tried really, really hard not to look like she was staring, but she knew it was probably not working at all, and a blush formed. She shifted from one foot to the other and let her hair fall in her face, biting her lip a little. "So, um... I um, guess I should thank you, for intervening. That guy... he's kind of a creep. So, thanks." Her hand went to her face, adjusting her mask, and she realized that she had an almost perfect out from not knowing who she was talking to. She glanced at him, her expression curious. "Erm, excuse me, but, I swear I know you. It's rather hard to know for sure, though, I mean, with the masks and all. Have we met before?" She supposed that really, since she'd been totally obsessing over him since they met, it really didn't make sense that she wouldn't instantly recognize him. But he didn't know that; he only knew that she'd thought about it, not that she'd totally replayed the entire thing in her mind over and over again, at first thinking what an idiot she was and then, after getting his letter, wondering how on Earth she'd managed to get him to think about her, too. When she'd replied to his letter, she'd not outright said that she'd been obsessing; she'd said that she thought about. That she'd thought it was gallant of him to help her on her way back. Not in those exact words, of course, since those words made it sound like she'd painted him as some knight in shining armor... which she totally had, but she wasn't about to tell him that. She waited for a response, curious. Surely he'd recognize her; the only reason she wasn't already trying to figure out a way to ask him to dance was because she wasn't totally sure if it was him or his twin. But she didn't have a twin; he wouldn't have that problem. So, if this was actually Chris and not his brother, he'd maybe be a bit hurt that she hadn't recognized him immediately but she could totally play that off as nerves and then everything would work out, right? And if it was his brother, he'd be like, uh, no, I don't think so, and she'd know it wasn't him and move on. And probably be a bit depressed that it wasn't Chris. But at least she wouldn't have to worry about dealing with having mixed them up.

═════════════════════════════════
                                                          'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:16 am
User Image
To this world I'm unimportant
Just because I have nothing to give
So you call this your free country
Tell me why it cost so much to live
Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes watched as the man teleported away, beating a hasty retreat away from the confrontation. It was almost comical, really. A wizard being intimidated by a squib. Okay, so maybe bench pressing engines for a living meant he was stronger than most guys, but so what? It wasn't like he was throwing them around. Something about the guy bugged him though, but he couldn't place his finger on it. It was something intangible, and he wasn't quite sure what it was, but it bothered him. and he really meant bothered him. He reminded him of a very annoying customer at work, the type that demanded to know just why a certain part had to cost that much, and how much he had argued it was a bad idea to go with something cheaper. Or maybe it was some stuck up wizard that made him feel inferior and pushed just the right buttons that set off his temper. He wasn't sure, really. It could be all of the above, a combination of people that the guy seemed like.

He was distracted from his musing when a girl asked him if they'd met before. Well, that was an odd question. He'd never gotten asked that before. He wasn't really friends with wizards, anyway, at least the ones that were female besides Angel and his sister. No offense, but the witches tended to turn their noses up at him upon learning he was a squib. Which made it all the more curious as to why she asked. "Um no, I don't think so, unless you know of any squibs in your life. Cause seriously, I don't hang around that many witches. Kinda goes with the whole, 'No magic? Eww' department." And wasn't that the truth. Sighing, he looked back toward where his twin was and then started. Ruddy hell. That flaming b*****d was bothering Chris? Just what the heck was the guy's problem, anyway? Did he live to piss him off? "Bloody git doesn't take a hint, does he?" It was muttered to himself, but probably loud enough for the girls to hear it.

-------------------------
State: Annoyed
-------------------------

This world can turn me down
But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Cause I'm not built that way
When everything is gone there
Is nothing there to fear
This world cannot bring me down
No cause I'm already here

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:01 am
User Image

User Image

And now I walk a lonely road...

Chris was watching the events unfolding carefully. He could already tell by scent that one of the girls was Ada, and unless he missed his guess, the other had to be her best friend, the one Gracie mentioned. It had started off innocent enough, and just as soon as he was about to get the nerve up to approach the Hufflepuff, some guy in white appeared. He frowned. What the heck? He strained his hearing, trying to catch the conversation. Apparently the guy asked Ada (Ada!) to dance, prompting her friend to draw a wand. Before he could do anything, Chalmes started forward, and all Chris could do was hiss "What are you doing?" at him. Seriously? When his brother mentioned breaking faces, all Chris could do was facepalm. This was going from bad to worse. Great. Was he going to have to bail Chalmes out again from a bad situation? Thankfully, before anything happened, the guy disapparated.

...And of course reappeared near him. His eyes narrowed. There was something fishy going on. He glanced at him out of the corner of his eyes, already taking note that the guy was sizing him up. The heck? Deciding to turn his attention to the other guy, he looked at the guy, just wondering what he was up to. This entire situation made him uncomfortable, and realization hit that suddenly, Chalmes was no longer there to keep people they knew away. Great. When the other approached, he kept his expression neutral, thankful for once he no longer had a heartbeat. He was certain it would give him away at this point. Listening to the guy, he wondered at the guy and his comments. "No apologies needed," he replied. "I'm Chris. Sorry, must be running into a bad night with girls. Maybe they were waiting for someone." Well, he'd try and go vegan if Ada was actually waiting for him. She could be waiting for someone else, after all, and the way that Chalmes kept looking around before moving off suggested he was keeping an eye out for someone too. When did his life become complicated, again?

With no light to guide my way.

--------------------------
State: A tad suspicious
--------------------------

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items