Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
~ Khalasar Plot thread ~ (Winter is coming...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which house is the best?
  Targaryen
  Stark
  Lannister
  Tyrell
  Tully
  Arryn
  Martell
  Greyjoy
  Pony!
View Results

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:32 pm
I am interested, but with my limited internet and not being able to be on on Sundays..? Its up to you if you'd like me to be a part of it or not Roni.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:58 pm
Roniel Targaryen

I'm in, but I don't know if there is any particular job for Umeko and Illyria

Also re Illyria:

She might be leaving the Khalasar soon.  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:23 pm
I'm in. Even if Aurelia is just there to stand by Dany's side and support her in whatever she needs or as a confidant if she needs to talk through her feelings on the matter with another female.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:25 pm
I'm in!  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:37 am
I'd be interested! Although I'll probably be a bit slow to reply to things due to being on holiday at the moment. :'v;  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:48 pm
I'm definately in. Sellswords never sleep!  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:14 pm
My brave herdmates! The plot is upon us! The kalona hunt RP thread is officially prepped and open to general posting. There are a lot of us going into this plot (Yay!), which means that I need to lay out some organizational rules:

Kalona Hunt RP Guidelines

- Please only post in the RP when the title reads "(Open for khalasar posting)". I'll close it for organization between major scenes or if there needs to be a segment with only a selection of soquili.
- There is no posting order! I know this might get a little chaotic, but we all reply at different speeds, and I don't want anyone to feel pressured or held back.
- Right now, we're in the introductory scene so there isn't anything flashy to do, but if you want your soquili to have some sort of special moment later in the RP... fling me a PM and we can work something out! biggrin
- Also, if you feel at all lost or bored and want me to come up with something for your soquili to do (I have several khalasar characters I could throw in to interact in a pinch), fling me a PM!
- Though warriors will have the most to do in this plot... feel free to throw anyone you like in, especially during this first bit. I'll work on thinking up ways to keep everyone involved later in the plot too!
- There will be a time limit to each scene, to help the plot move along at a decent clip. Even if you don't manage to get a post in during a given scene, you are welcome to jump into the plot whenever you like, as long as you drop me a line here first! (For khalasar members, that is. Please no random soquili!)

The expected end date for this first scene is... Wednesday April 23.

- I may extend the end date if circumstances call for it. (If I'm busy... if there haven't been many responses... if something really interesting is going on in the scene...)

Please tell me if you have any questions! This is a bit of an experiment, and hopefully it'll be fun for everyone! biggrin

I'm working on other things too, like a summer khalasar megaplot... and opportunities to get trading post/custom items for khalasar members. Whoo!

Again, please tell me if any other khalasar members want to get involved! If anyone doesn't have a member and wants to join, you're welcome to jump in on the plot too!

Wasteland Wyvern

tefla

Laroawan

CheshireKttty

-Diamond-Elephant-

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Nisshou H

[+Katch+]

~Twilight...Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:23 pm
And also on an unrelated note... Daenerys is on the LR! XD Check it out!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:44 pm
Roniel Targaryen

Hey there Roni!

So I've been sitting on this for several days, and finally decided I wanted to toss my newest girl, River Nocturna (sorry I don't have her cert yet ;; ) at the khalasar! She's a very sweet though timid mare who is skilled at healing. I don't know if you need/want more healers, but I think River would find Dany's cause one she fully supports and even admire Dany herself! She likes to help and knows she's not a fighter, but she'll be there to help care for anyone that is sick or wounded!

Lemme know what you think! <3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:52 am
Kyrieko
Roniel Targaryen

Hey there Roni!

So I've been sitting on this for several days, and finally decided I wanted to toss my newest girl, River Nocturna (sorry I don't have her cert yet ;; ) at the khalasar! She's a very sweet though timid mare who is skilled at healing. I don't know if you need/want more healers, but I think River would find Dany's cause one she fully supports and even admire Dany herself! She likes to help and knows she's not a fighter, but she'll be there to help care for anyone that is sick or wounded!

biggrin Heck yeah, she'd be welcome! The khalasar doesn't actually have any unicorns yet that specialize in healing, and you can't beat the healing magic when you need a quick patch up. Feel free to jump into the plot (even without a cert!), or we could do a joining RP if you like... or something else!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:16 pm
Roniel Targaryen
Kyrieko
Roniel Targaryen

Hey there Roni!

biggrin Heck yeah, she'd be welcome! The khalasar doesn't actually have any unicorns yet that specialize in healing, and you can't beat the healing magic when you need a quick patch up. Feel free to jump into the plot (even without a cert!), or we could do a joining RP if you like... or something else!

Awesome! And that is so true x3; She will do her best to take care of those that need a healer! <3 I will take a peek at the plot started and see if I can work her into it. If not, a joining RP would be fantastic! I'll let you know though (or you'll just see me jumping in xD )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:24 pm
Kyrieko

Awesome! And that is so true x3; She will do her best to take care of those that need a healer! <3 I will take a peek at the plot started and see if I can work her into it. If not, a joining RP would be fantastic! I'll let you know though (or you'll just see me jumping in xD )

*salutes* Sounds like a plan! ^^  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:13 pm
Gonna try and toss in Rhamiel as best as I can. I think I will play him as a silent part. He will refuse to speak to anyone except his Queen.

I hope this won't be too annoying to some. Lol!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:12 am
Roniel Targaryen

Going to toss Umeko into the Kalona hunt RP (semi mentioned posting over AIM yesterday)  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:07 pm
*posts more in the plot RP and tweaks the herd front page some*  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]