Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
All of mine are looking for plots- Updated with singles! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:12 pm
Fatal Irony

So do you think a simple passing each other would suit this meeting or something more?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:19 pm
tefla
Fatal Irony

So do you think a simple passing each other would suit this meeting or something more?

Hmm. Well they could compete over prey? Share in a hunt? Randomly bump into each other at the river to drink or something and realize how familiar they are to each other? Talk about old times in the herd or something? Do we want this to develop into a friendship/alliance or something along those lines? Or a rivalry?  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:27 pm
Fatal Irony
Hmm. Well they could compete over prey? Share in a hunt? Randomly bump into each other at the river to drink or something and realize how familiar they are to each other? Talk about old times in the herd or something? Do we want this to develop into a friendship/alliance or something along those lines? Or a rivalry?

I like the idea of developing into a friendship/alliance. Perhaps the scenario of randomly bumping into one another is a good way to start.

And do you think you would want to start the RP or would you like it if I did?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:24 am
tefla
Fatal Irony

I like the idea of developing into a friendship/alliance. Perhaps the scenario of randomly bumping into one another is a good way to start.

And do you think you would want to start the RP or would you like it if I did?

Either way is fine by me. smile I know some people have a preference one way or the other so whatever you want to do is fine  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:23 am
Fatal Irony
Either way is fine by me. smile I know some people have a preference one way or the other so whatever you want to do is fine

I think I'll let you start.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:38 am
tefla
Fatal Irony

I think I'll let you start.

Here's a start lol  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:03 am
I see you're looking for knights for your sin. while I don't have knights, I do have a band of warriors who travel the lands to aid those who need assistance, and bring forth justice. they could provide protection for him when he's in need of some, if you're interested? I've been hankering for them to have some adventures with others.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:45 am
musicaloner7
I see you're looking for knights for your sin. while I don't have knights, I do have a band of warriors who travel the lands to aid those who need assistance, and bring forth justice. they could provide protection for him when he's in need of some, if you're interested? I've been hankering for them to have some adventures with others.

That sounds pretty great to me! Sorry for the delay in response. I didn't get the notification that someone posted here  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:05 am
Fatal Irony

That sounds pretty great to me! Sorry for the delay in response. I didn't get the notification that someone posted here

Alrighty ballin. And no problem. He's free to meet the whole gang { minus one who is currently out elsewhere for other plots. } or if you'd prefer he meet just one and then get integrated in, that's fine too!

Currently we have:
Athena the leader of the crew. She's abrasive, straight-forward, blunt, aggressive, hot-headed, and lacks social mannerisms. With a strong sense of justice, and pride, she doesn't tolerate much nonsense, and is stand-offish with nearly everyone. But she's very strong, coming from a long line of warriors in her family, and will not stand by should there be someone in need.

Oranbas who is Athena's right hand man. He's a veteran from the Kalona war, and was a Second in Command in fact. However he now has put his alligence and loyalty in Athena. While obedient, and strong, he is pretty intelligent. While with social issues of his own, he's probably the most neutral currently in the group.

Tristan is the newest member, and is a pretty serious individual. He knows a little in the ways of healing, but knows a great deal of survival tactics. Humor falls flat on him, as he's far too duty driven to see much else.

Aodhagan is currently on his own, doing some venturing of his own. But comes and goes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:16 am
musicaloner7
Fatal Irony

Alrighty ballin. And no problem. He's free to meet the whole gang { minus one who is currently out elsewhere for other plots. } or if you'd prefer he meet just one and then get integrated in, that's fine too!

Currently we have:
Athena the leader of the crew. She's abrasive, straight-forward, blunt, aggressive, hot-headed, and lacks social mannerisms. With a strong sense of justice, and pride, she doesn't tolerate much nonsense, and is stand-offish with nearly everyone. But she's very strong, coming from a long line of warriors in her family, and will not stand by should there be someone in need.

Oranbas who is Athena's right hand man. He's a veteran from the Kalona war, and was a Second in Command in fact. However he now has put his alligence and loyalty in Athena. While obedient, and strong, he is pretty intelligent. While with social issues of his own, he's probably the most neutral currently in the group.

Tristan is the newest member, and is a pretty serious individual. He knows a little in the ways of healing, but knows a great deal of survival tactics. Humor falls flat on him, as he's far too duty driven to see much else.

Aodhagan is currently on his own, doing some venturing of his own. But comes and goes.

Wow they are all so beautiful haha I'll reply back when I get home but I just had to say.... So lovely all of them  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:21 am
Fatal Irony

Wow they are all so beautiful haha I'll reply back when I get home but I just had to say.... So lovely all of them

sure thing, that's fine. I'll be resting most of the day, but will probably be more responsive in the evening.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:07 am
musicaloner7
Fatal Irony

Currently we have:

OK! I have a minute to reply XD

I would love for him to run into Athena. Maybe he gets into trouble and she is near and helps him out. They get to talking, she mentions the gang, and Sin offers to hire them as his Guard on his quest?  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:10 am
Fatal Irony

I would love for him to run into Athena. Maybe he gets into trouble and she is near and helps him out. They get to talking, she mentions the gang, and Sin offers to hire them as his Guard on his quest?

Sure that works for me! I've been wanting to play her lately, so that's actually perfect. We could follow up afterwards with him meeting the rest of the gang in another rp. c8  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:56 pm
musicaloner7
Fatal Irony

Sure that works for me! I've been wanting to play her lately, so that's actually perfect. We could follow up afterwards with him meeting the rest of the gang in another rp. c8

That sounds good! You wanna start it?Or shall I?  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:52 am
Fatal Irony

That sounds good! You wanna start it?Or shall I?

I would love if you possibly could? I'm... so bad at it, and tend to default to the same sort of starts I've done before. x}  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff