Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
The Dancing Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:04 pm
((2 years of training and stuff occurred, some missions, et cetera. Training was rigorous and hard but the team ended up better for it. Moving on back into the village))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:20 am
User ImageUser Image
YamiHikari Uchiha
I can't figure out whats wrong with me, Instead of the sharingan like me father and cousin..i got these eyes.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell?...Or nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Entering the area, Hikari ((Yami)) Stood tall. Looking over all the rough patches that was set there after constant spars to see who was strongest. Armand would alway's get the better of him in those battles. Man, That type of stuff sucked, But it made Hikari ((Yami)) A stronger person. Smirking, He continued on his long journey. ((Exit))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
i will rule these sandy plains
Dark sand beast Get ready to face the king.
Hm? were has yami gone?, He is here, But he is not here.
Bakuton
Rinnegan
Assasin
Alliance: Unknown
Real Identity: Yami Uchiha of Kusagakure
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 8(+3/-1) / Strength: 6(((+1/-1))
14,000 ryo
Chakra points:250
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:00 pm
          User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊢S I E R R A ⊣║▌█│║▌║│█║▌│xɪ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                      [ɢᴇɴɪɴ - ᴛᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜ] [ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ : ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ] | sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʙᴏᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴋɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ᴏғғ
                                                      &&&&&&&

A man dressed with class and distinctive features. Because he wanted to wear how he wanted to be. A man had dreams and aspirations. Because the god of desire was also the god of survival. A man had to sacrifice to move forward. So he left his wife and job to pursue his head floating in the clouds.

By now this man was now an outcast to society, for pickling his nooses and abandoning all sense of moral abdication and responsibility. People would be intrigued, considering his appearance. Always been a handsome enough lad with considerable promise. So why did he forsake it?

They say that while he does clean his hands, that no matter what, they'll always be grungy black with all the grimy greed in the world all under his nails. They--the people, did not understand him. They did not come to terms that he functioned differently than their laws would contain. So he was ousted from his village. When the law came to confront him, he could only smile and treat them like how they taught him to treat others. "Free." He quivered, walking on by, throwing off his waiter's apron before stepping over it to continue his wayward path. His eyes were blue fire on ice and they only looked forward.

He was free.

To be the King of his Own Land.

To build kingdoms on mountains and mountains on---well, he especially enjoyed letting the others work their imagination with what little they had and what little they could do with it. He was only going to keep walking and walking until his feet would bleed and his knees melt in exhaustion. But he was going to do it. For his vision of obtaining the ultimate truth.

For the quest of fulfilling the need for booty.

Techniques At Play

Dot dot dot dot dur dur dur dur

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴋ ʀ ᴀ :
                                                                s ᴛ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ɴ ᴀ :

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:12 am
It's time." It would seem as though the chains of society had rusted and began to collapse. Tetsui was a simple girl and she was honestly nice. Being a outcast, she got a clear view of the world and she knew what she wanted. The world was cruel, but no worries they would soon come to understand how insignificant they were. Booty didn't have a face or a title so none of that mattered to her. Walking through the fields, She would stare at the back of her friend. Sierra's life held so mystery, but she didn't mind because they had the same goal. Flicking the back of his head, she would walk in front of him staring into his icey blue eyes.

"You are now about witness the strength of street knowledge."Slowly nodding her head, her lips would produce raspy sounds. "Beatbox Master" Her tiny feet would begin to shuffle as she made fake guns with her hands pointing them at the sky. Finishing with a soft twirl, her floral dress would raise up, but not too much she wasn't a slut. "Yo, Yo. Sierra, Are you ready to begin our operation? I'm pumped." Letting out a soft smile, she calmed herself down before she would speak once more "In all seriousness, the world is calling us. It needs us to restore order. I had a vision last night and our major goal should be taking the booty of the Kages, but for right now we should focus on genin and chunnin until we get stronger. Sierra, it's BOOTY TIMEEEEEE!" Tetsui was usually very ladylike, but when it came to booty she became a different person. "Booty is Love, Booty is Life.

Redera Issun

Suijin_Kami

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:45 pm
          User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊢L E O N N E ⊣║▌█│║▌║│█║▌│xɪ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  xxxxxxxx[ɢᴇɴɪɴ - ᴛᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜ] [ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ : ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ] | sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʙᴏᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴋɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ᴏғғ
                                                  &&&&&&&

Karma came around like he knew it would. He felt the small flick from the back of his head and rolled his one icey blue in the direction of his partner. He should have known. They were something between friends and platonic enemies and had only recently been acquainted within the past month. Despite Tetsui's docile appearance therein hid a beast that Sierra could relate to the most. They were like yin and yang in terms of personality though the one thing that connected them as spiritual kin was the sole desire of conquest through booty. He moved his hand to the back of his head and surprisingly said nothing. Sierra had gotten used to 'her' tendencies and whatever was annoying in the past was now perfectly normal to him.

A crooked grin came into his features before waiting for the beat to drop while they walked forward. "Is that right?" He hardly smiled but with Tetsui it was easy to stave away from boredom--a dangerous quality that rivaled that of Tetsui's own demons. He was bobbing his head along, occasionally adding in some lipwork to give her beats a rise. "Word. Curtain open, let's get this thing into action. Splitting cheeks and leaving prey into fractions." During her hooks, Sierra acknowledged valid points. They were still premature to ******** them all with no drawers. "The world is in the crater, us--living greater, Talkin' with a fresh mouth, we're major doin it major, setting our place for the world to see." The beatbox segment between the two seemed to have ended for now. With Tetsui becoming more and more of herself being riled by the object of their goal. Widespread booty dominion.

With his southpaw of a large hand it landed on her hair, tussling the little waves up before walking on ahead. "I hear you, Tetsui. This is our calling."

Techniques At Play

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴋ ʀ ᴀ :
                                                          s ᴛ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ɴ ᴀ :

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:20 pm
      User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxT E T S U I║▌█│║▌║│█║▌│xʀ ᴀ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ ɴ ♀ ♂

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  xxxxxxxx[ɢᴇɴɪɴ - ɴɪɴᴊᴜᴛsᴜ] [ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ : ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ] | ᴛʜʏ ᴅɪᴠɪɴɪᴛʏ ʟɪᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛʜɪɴᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴛʏ
                                                  &&&&&&&

Tetsui would begin to highstep around Sierra as she would burst out laughing. She would hold her hand up as she waited for a high from her friend. ”Awesome Sierra!! That totally wasn’t like you, but I enjoyed that. If I ever decide to drop a mixtape man you have to hop on that track. SQUADDDD! . “ Tetsui would begin flexing her muscles as she felt a large hand on her head. She always felt like a child again when someone did that to her and it was an awesome feeling. ” So, we should totally have a nickname for our group! I was thinking BHC for Booty Hunting Crew! Also, every time that we take a butt, we should perform a dance. Allow me to show you.” Tetsui would put her right arm in the air as her feet would begin to move backwords and her body would twist. ”Yuhhhhh.” Tis was the day that the Nae-Nae was born. ”I want to call it the Nae Nae. Anyway, what should we do first? I know it’s important that we learn some jutsu at some point. We are going to need to get strong. We have to be stronger than the weave that some of those female mist ninja wear. I’m going to let you decide what we should do next because you are way better with plans.” Tetsui would ease her pinky into her nose as she flicked a booger onto a nearby piece of grass.

As she slowly laid down on the grass, Tetsui would look up at towards Sierra looking up at his nostrils. ”Why is your nose always flawlessly clean? I feel like you deep clean. Sierra, whenever we settled in a village and I find a sponge you should let me do your hair! I’ll make you look cool.” Tetsui’s mind always wondered weird things. She wasn’t good with plans, but she always came through when it came to claiming the booty. ”Btw, whenever you are in trouble. The code word is “BHC Squad, hold it downnnn. Mama, I love ya. I’m done saying random stuff. I will let you tell me the plan.” Tetsui would let out a soft giggle as she would begin to play with her fingers.

Techniques At Play

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴋ ʀ ᴀ :
                                                          s ᴛ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ɴ ᴀ :

Redera Issun

Suijin_Kami

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Mayu exclaimed, her arms reaching up to grab her head and cover her eyes. She fell onto her knees, and began to slowly collapse into the ground. Like that, all of the random tourists trailing through the utopian grove fled and scurried away, off to mindlessly flail around until they realized that they just got trolled. "Nice one," said Kyon. He said this with the utmost sarcasm, however, as he wasn't a fan of trolling their ride back to Kumo. Sure, they were a bunch of pompous aristocrat-types, but to be fair, they were from the same sort of background. Taking things literally and getting played by street-minded types was a part of the package. "So, Kyon," she said, beginning to stand, "Why are we riding off to ******** nowhere in the middle of crazyland? Kusa is full of serial weirdos. Like, legit, real born bred weirdos. Last time I came here, this guy literally walked up to me and stuck his nose into my asscrack. Then when I told him I was receptive to his message, he told me he was gay. Like, damn. Do you see me running up to ********' squirrels and sticking my hand down their shitter? If you don't want the meat, don't cut the goddamn pig." She turned her head forward, and looked into the distance that was not yet covered by the shade of trees; it was . . . boring.

Ugh, open plains. About as entertaining as a zit on a pizza face. Once you've seen a thousand balls of oil and mucus, you've seen a million. That's just how Mayu felt. Kyon, on the other hand, sort of enjoyed the view. More than anything, he enjoyed the idea of himself enjoying the view -- you know? Hunky Konohakara man with a tank-top and a boss a** hat, sorta sweaty but only to the point of humidness, basking in the sun and jogging, flexing his . . . booty. "We're here because you bitched about needing a vacation. Plus, every now and then a man needs to return to his roots, you know? I'm tired of the damn TVs and the motormobiles. I need . . . wood. Rocks. Thousands of miles of unadulterated, impregnable land to leave my mark on. Plus, I heard that the dudes here are like --" He was stopped. "Batshit crazy? You forgetting where Shinsei was raised? And s**t, he was born in this very goddamn peninsula. Then again, what does that even mean? You'd probably bang." He sighed. Yeah, he probably would.

Going forward, they heard an obnoxiously loud recital between a seaweed head and a dorky looking blonde guy regarding . . . BHC squad, Mama, something, plan. He didn't know. He turned to them, stared awkwardly and asked: "What's BHC?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:31 pm
          User Image

xxxxxxxx[ɢᴇɴɪɴ - ᴛᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜ] [ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ : ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ] | sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʙᴏᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴋɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ᴏғғ
                                                  &&&&&&&

Sierra was just dead inside sometimes. Unlike Tetsui, Sierra could not surpass a ghetto limit on any given day. And this was it. His face immediately reverted back to it's stoic slate and didn't even have enough life to jerk a movement from when his partner decided to inspect his nostrils. Of course he was clean. It was a basic requirement to being a BHC member. Leave no substance behind or die a dog's death. And anyway, while Tetsui continued in her homage to the deep ditty gritty and some dank a** method to comb out a nappy hairstyle he was likely too familiar with, Sierra did have something of a plan in mind. After all, it took some amount of planning to get them to where they would need to go. So he was considering a training plan where they needed to indulge in or otherwise die here useless.

And like that, Tetsuii had concluded her little episode and he just let out a small huff and smirked. His eyes didn't really match how he was feeling however. Quietly he just thought to himself: Why are you the way that you are? Despite it all, he was about to suggest a plan up until he heard a loud voice of another likely female within the distance. He immediately stopped in his steps for not too long after a different male's voice had chipped in. Asking them a question about the abbreviated necessity Tetsui had come up with.

He would suppose the plan would have to wait. And he turned his gaze to get a good look at them. They were of Asian descent with clothes as loud as the one girl's personality, and the curiosity that could dig them down six feet under. While Sierra wasn't a leader between himself and Tetsui, he normally wasn't always willing to let Tetsui do all the talking. So he was quick to place an arm around Tetsui and brought her a little closer, knowing how spontaneous she could be...towards two faces (which seemed to share strong resemblance) that wasn't hard to look at. Particularly the male who donned the role of asking the holy question: What is the BHC? "That depends on you." His naturally gravelly-rough voice didn't hold much kindness towards strangers nor was there blatant hostility. Sierra was straight to the point and didn't care much for tickling anyone's ego. All the while eyeing both the woman and man with his one visible eye that was colder than tundra with Tetsui still in his grasp beside him. Were they going to amount to being disbelievers, kins, or prey to the sanctuary of booty themselves? A hunger might ripen at any fall in weakness they show. But luckily for them both, Sierra wasn't much interested in claiming something that was anything short of being known world-wide.

Right now he was particularly against being within range to a b***h having ebola.

Techniques At Play

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴋ ʀ ᴀ :
                                                          s ᴛ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ɴ ᴀ :

Suijin_Kami

Kanno Shane

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:04 pm
      User Image

xxxxxxxx[ɢᴇɴɪɴ - ɴɪɴᴊᴜᴛsᴜ] [ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ : ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ] | ᴛʜʏ ᴅɪᴠɪɴɪᴛʏ ʟɪᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛʜɪɴᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴛʏ
                                                  &&&&&&&

Tetsui would be cleaning her teeth as she would hear unfamiliar voices get near. Slowly standing up she would be caught off guard by the two people that she saw. The female seemed to be dressed as though she was paid money in exchange for sexual acts. Her outfit really confused Tetsui, She was wearing a hot, what she could only assume was a dress and tights of some sorts, and a crop top shirt. Was this b***h confused about the weather or did she just use to come out of the house looking like she picked her outfit in the dark. Regardless of that, she was still very pretty and had Tetsui interest. She hadn’t even noticed the boy, but his mustard colored shoes soon caught her eyes. His tattoos seemed to be cool, but he was dressed like a toy that came in happy meals at ninjadonalds. Shaking her head furiously Tetsui would begin to focus as she would begin to break down a certain word that she heard the people say. ”EEE-BOO-LIE. A-BOOO-LIE- . A-BOWL-LIE . A- BOWL-OF RICE. OH s**t GIRL I LIKE RICE TOO. “ Tetsui would smile as she would extend her hand to high five the girl.

It would seem as though they were interested in BHC, but of course Tetsui was smarter than that. She wasn’t just going to tell somebody about their plan. She would rub her chin as she paced back and forth behind Sierra. ”Well, If you want us to answer your question. You must give me your opinion on booty? You may answer the question however you like.” Tetsui would sit and wait for an answer from the kung-fu twins.

Techniques At Play

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴋ ʀ ᴀ :
                                                          s ᴛ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ɴ ᴀ :

Redera Issun
                                                          Kanno Shane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

"Oh my god, riiiiice!" She screamed, running through the fields in her high heels, trying to catch up with Kyon and the girl that mentioned them sweet grains. "How do you like your rice, girl? I like that s**t extra shoyu, with some teriyaki beef as a sorta side dish. Oh god I miss that stuff. Kumo is all meat, livestock. Their agriculture sucks. Can't raise a ********' garden plant, let alone a rice field. Hnnngh why did we leave Konoha?" She cringed at the thought of more pig brains and sheep liver. She got that times were hard, and her new country wasn't blessed with abundance, but damn. It was hard to have everything and then come into only half of everything! Regardless, she gave that girl a damn classy high-five. Their fingers made contact, then she smoothed her fingers in, opening a gap between Tetsui's and giving her a boss a** shake. "I'm Mayu, little lady. Nice to meet you," she said.

Then, her brother spoke up, deciding that the question of what a booty meant to him was more important than basically karma, dharma, good hygiene, and the universe. "A booty is everything, seaweed head. A booty is god's gift to man. It's the most finely tuned part of the human body. It's form and function. We can free our earthly burdens through the booty. We can dance real gay-like with the booty. We can scare off pedestrians with the booty. Plus, I mean, what in this universe is more perfectly shaped than the booty? That s**t is just . . . perfect." He was off in dreamworld. Booty. Ashoka's booty. His own booty. Booties. "They say the stomach is the key to a man's heart, but lezbereal here, the key is the d**k. And in my world, the gate is the booty."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:41 pm
          User Image

&&&&&&&

Now Sierra wasn't all that sure about the woman but it seemed that her male friend seemed to get it. Or at least, well enough for him to consider it. Sierra stopped crossing his arms and let one hand hook onto the rim of his pants pocket while the other just hung to the side. His expression didn't change--much.

A frown still hung onto his pallid features while he studied the male. He was tall but didn't have much more skin than either of them. His face was young, which would equate to him being within range posthumously skipping legal pains out of the way. As for the woman, Sierra wasn't much convinced. After all, it wouldn't matter if only one bull of the horde started running the other way while the rest only continued. "Not a bad response. Not that it's what I believe but we're not here to exchange philosophies. But are you at all...interested by it? Would you pursue the desire or be driven by lust? Targeting booty worldwide and not just any booty but only the most appropriate?" With that he crossed his arms again, a gesture that he was not going to outright deny them of anything really. Though it should prompt Tetsui to speak his half of the opinion on what should be done. When she was done being her natural suspect self.

Techniques At Play

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴋ ʀ ᴀ :
                                                          s ᴛ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ɴ ᴀ :

Suijin_Kami

Kanno Shane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:44 pm
      User Image

&&&&&&&

Tetsui would begin to get a bit serious as she calmed down and stared at the kung-fu twins. She wasn’t really sure what to say, but she guessed introducing herself was a good start. ”My name is Tetsui! It’s very nice to meet you Mayu and Ken Jeong.” Her words would be followed by a cute chuckle as she obviously kidding about the name of boy. Her fingers would find their way to her hair as she would begin to twist it ”Seaweed head ehhhh? I guess it’s about time I get a new hairstyle. Well, since we are friends now I mean I know that your people are good at nails and hair. I can be looking good when I take them booties. Anyway, I liked your answer so I will explain to you what we were talking about.”

Her right hand would lay flat on her heart as she stood as though she was about to say a pledge. ”We are a top secret booty taking association. We aren’t like other ninja who wish for average things like being the leader of the village or just destroying everything. It’s almost like they have zero creativity so they get inspiration from T.V shows like Oaurto, Clorox, or my personal favorite Two Piece like a kid who wants to be just like their favorite superhero. Phew Phew Shots Fired. All we desire is the luxury of sweeeeet, warmmmn. YAS LAWD. I said warmmmmm booty.” She would burst out laughing slapping the back of Sierra as she did so. ”Anyway, if you are dedicated to booty as you say you are. I would like to invite you to our group. You have to understand the consequences of joining our group though. You will forever be exiled by society. We shall be your only family and we shall always watch out for each other. You will also have to take the booty oath. If you think you are ready for something like this than please say “round of applause, baby make that a** clap.” Tetsui would finish her speech with a smile as she waited for an answer. She liked these people so she could only hope that they would accept it.

Techniques At Play

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴋ ʀ ᴀ :
                                                          s ᴛ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ɴ ᴀ :

student of colors
                                                          Kanno Shane

Suijin_Kami

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Mayu kind of didn't really have much of an opinion on "the booty". See, she was kind of into different regions of the body, namely the "gaseum" -- you'd think that's a scientific term, but nope, it's Korean for them teetays. Ahem. Boobies. Then, she was into the eumgyeong, which she also called the "yummy dong." Yep. Booty? Where did this have to fit into her holy duo-umvirate of wonderful things that no creature under the sun could retreat from? This would surely become her greatest challenge; the all-consuming moral dilemma that would shackle her in the throes of life and death. Booty, as time was now, had yet no sacred place in her weave. "I pursue whatever Kyon does," she said. "He's my twin. We're in this for life. So, that means, if he wants to go running off hunting booties, I'll go along with him. Not without my reservations, though. I demand vacation time and annual club outings; otherwise, I'd be missing all the free drinks." She smiled a little, and deferred to her brother, who was going to make the choice. While Mayu led the scene, she always followed her brother. He was more calculating, more driven, more idealistic. She . . . she liked to glamor up his regularly boring adventures. The girl stood silent as the wind flowed through the plains, her eyes upon her brother; the sun was setting in the sky, and so she saw him a certain shade.

Kyon looked at Sierra Leonne, one who seemed at least a slight bit more stoic than the girl, who was fairly bright and energetic. The question was -- what did Sierra bring to the booty? What sort of ambition drove him to the deepest depths of the booty, from the perineum and the rectum to them cheeks? That was a question that had Kyon -- for a moment -- embroiled in thought. As the seaweed-headed girl started to speak, however, and as she began to finish speaking, he began to form and conclude his answers. He looked at Sierra, then her, and began to speak. "What's your perspective of desire, Sierra? What if my desire is lust? Or what if it's the scholarly . . . observation of the booty? Which one wins out to you? And the B.H.C?" He raised his eyebrow slightly, posing what you could perceive as a very difficult or very easy question. He was asking, in other words: does it matter why one seeks the booty? "As for my intended targets, only the most befitting of all booties apply. Booties standing at the top of high towers, booties down below manipulating the public from behind the scenes . . . I demand the top-level booties of top-level people. Peasant booty is easy. Just buy 'em a damn martini." He laughed slightly.

That was an inside joke, as Mayu once slept with a guy in exchange for a half-empty glass of martini. She was . . . really drunk that night. "b***h," she remarked, rolling her eyes. Kyon continued. "Mayu is the only family I have left, and so I can't say I have reservations about abandoning people that I don't have. I'll gladly join the B.H.C as your brother in the booty. However, I still have an aspiration that transcends my desire for the back. It's not something so simple as slapping you for calling me Ken Jeong and inferring that I'm good with nails. Nope, I legitimately feel that eventually, the nations will need to coincide and invade the Fire Country in order to take Shinsei from the seat. If that event does one day occur, I will take momentary respite from the B.H.C." He was informing them of this one, very important aspect of him: his loyalty. He was loyal to home, and he would not sit idly on a quest for personal fulfillment when the welfare of his people was in danger. And so, the B.H.C may one day see him go, even if only for a time.

With that one last addition in words, he and Mayu prepared themselves for the oath. Kyon stepped behind Sierra Leonne, and Mayu behind Tetsui, or Seaweed Head. The male twin ran his arms over Sierra's shoulders, extending them to where his palms were about a foot away from the point of Sierra's chin. Mayu knelt down a little and raised her palms over Tetsui's own booty. Then, they began. "Round of applause," they started. Kyon began to clap, probably annoying Leonne in the process. "Baby make that a** clap." Then, of course, Mayu readied her palms and doubly slapped Tetsui's bum. That was their initiation.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:31 am
/awkwardly coughs  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items