Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which chakra/stamina recovery option?
View Results

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:38 am
Lanfaer

Yup! Sounds great, and awesome at the same time! And it could actually happen to the Naruto Universe, I call it more of an apocalypse only because age 16 and lower survived for the most part. But yes it would make more sense to start out as an Academy Student since it does make us all lose our knowledge of just about everything we once knew. I am making a Ranton bloodline user for this Guild, and I plan to go Bukijutsu Sensor only because I have never done a Sensor type before, but his main focus realm is this guild, born and created in this world! So how will we determine who is our Kage? Or how is Ranking going to work? Will we have NPC's be the Kage's for now? And Lan, if you want me to work on anything just let me know!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:07 am
Synister Bombardment
Lanfaer

Yup! Sounds great, and awesome at the same time! And it could actually happen to the Naruto Universe, I call it more of an apocalypse only because age 16 and lower survived for the most part. But yes it would make more sense to start out as an Academy Student since it does make us all lose our knowledge of just about everything we once knew. I am making a Ranton bloodline user for this Guild, and I plan to go Bukijutsu Sensor only because I have never done a Sensor type before, but his main focus realm is this guild, born and created in this world! So how will we determine who is our Kage? Or how is Ranking going to work? Will we have NPC's be the Kage's for now? And Lan, if you want me to work on anything just let me know!

There are no NPC's in this guild, other than like...two. For story purposes. Kages are literally whomever feels like they can claim that title and keep it. Kage is not a rank in this guild, but a title. There will be no assignments, no appointments. To rank up, you earn AC, or basically "Experience", and you rank up through earning this AC. You do that through crafting, missions, battles, or just role playing in some cases. Other than that, as I said, no auto-ranks in any way are allowed.

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:17 am
I've been thinking...if only young people made it, who is teaching them? Who organized the academy and is teaching them ninja techniques at all?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:39 pm
Lord Edegaru
I've been thinking...if only young people made it, who is teaching them? Who organized the academy and is teaching them ninja techniques at all?

Books. Scrolls, etc. We're going to break up techniques into scrolls that have to be refound. In Yougangakure, we're going to have one NPC that is the one who started, and continues, restoring people to life. He may, or may not, teach people s**t. Otherwise, it'll just be running about finding them!

Come to think of it, I wonder if we should make it where people can start with one single D - ranked technique...Just one, that they can learn.

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:32 am
Lanfaer
Synister Bombardment
Lanfaer

There are no NPC's in this guild, other than like...two. For story purposes. Kages are literally whomever feels like they can claim that title and keep it. Kage is not a rank in this guild, but a title. There will be no assignments, no appointments. To rank up, you earn AC, or basically "Experience", and you rank up through earning this AC. You do that through crafting, missions, battles, or just role playing in some cases. Other than that, as I said, no auto-ranks in any way are allowed.

Okay I see what you mean now, that makes a lot more sense to me, since I wasn't too sure on what was going on and how we would be going about said things. And since we aren't really going to have a Kage at this point and time, should I edit my C Rank missions that I had created because quite a few of the require your Kage to give you the mission... so I feel kind of dumbfounded lol... but if there is anything you guys would like done please feel free to ask me! I will work my hardest on them and will try not to let you down!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:11 am
Lanfaer
Lord Edegaru

Books. Scrolls, etc. We're going to break up techniques into scrolls that have to be refound. In Yougangakure, we're going to have one NPC that is the one who started, and continues, restoring people to life. He may, or may not, teach people s**t. Otherwise, it'll just be running about finding them!

Come to think of it, I wonder if we should make it where people can start with one single D - ranked technique...Just one, that they can learn.

I would like that a lot.

I've decided to make an older RPC  

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:23 pm
xNew York Slavex
Lanfaer
Lord Edegaru

I would like that a lot.

Older meaning what? Your character can't be over sixteen without good reason that we have to approve. If you mean a character from another guild, they'll lose everything they knew previously and have to start as Genin (or Academy if we decide that).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:24 pm
Tao-Benshin
xNew York Slavex
Lanfaer
Lord Edegaru

I would like that a lot.

Older meaning what? Your character can't be over sixteen without good reason that we have to approve. If you mean a character from another guild, they'll lose everything they knew previously and have to start as Genin (or Academy if we decide that).

ooo! nevermind, I'll probably do the latter of the two things and bring a RPC from another guild lol.  

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:25 pm
Tao-Benshin
xNew York Slavex
Lanfaer
Lord Edegaru

I would like that a lot.

What still needs to be done? I want to help as much as I can.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:40 pm
I'll take a look when I get home. I apologize to anyone waiting for me. I started school and work this week so today is the first day I've had a chance.

As for bringing them from another guild, you'll either have to completely rewrite them or, again, have a good reason they survived if they're above sixteen. You'll be starting as Genin regardless. This guild is the future of Shinobi Nations storywise, so that's the only way they can be "grandfathered" in.  

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:01 pm
So how is everything going for everyone? It's been kind of quiet in here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:36 pm
I apologize to everyone who's been waiting for me. I'm trying to balance school, work, and a very small social life for the first couple weeks of school, so I'm doing what I can. I'll get the list of what needs done updated and posted as quickly as possible (probably sometime tomorrow), so people can choose what they want to do without waiting for me to tell them.

As for the previous poll, we will be starting as genin in the guild. So the next question is a small one that still needs some opinions. Lanny was wondering if we should allow for people to start with a single technique (besides the standard six) up to C rank. I'll update the poll shortly, so please provide your opinions.

Again, I apologize for my slowness. I will try to pick up the pace again.

Lanfaer
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Yuumei Kagemusha
Synister Bombardment
Archade
Sleepy Slowpoke
xNew York Slavex
Telliechan

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:42 pm
Sorry, everyone! I've been working on Yougangakure, and tomorrow I'm going to finish it. Tomorrow, too, I'll begin writing up something for random encounters, such as for mission locations and for random dungeons. I'll try working, too, on the reward system for such encounters and the rules for rolling the encounter dice.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:07 pm
So the Kage's will be Genin or will they be older? Or will thy come about over time?  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:51 am
Lord Edegaru
So the Kage's will be Genin or will they be older? Or will thy come about over time?

There will be no kages to begin with. Before the guild's story line started, every human over the age of sixteen was killed, leaving only the younger generation where the guild starts. So it's a 'survival of the fittest' deal with no auto ranks (except for one major story line NPC, who's of jounin rank), and first come first serve, meaning there'll be plenty of fights over who takes the positions. Also, kages won't be promoted to crew, so they'll be just as in the dark about the story as everyone else.  
Recycle Bin [Dead Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff