Submit

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:30 pm
O.O I am notoriously late to the party...

My Vote for name is.... Aikaterine >.> It's pretty and I likes it XD -Shot so hard- Second would be the one that means that >.> (It started with a K)

As Far as Andro goes.

His personality is going to be the tough boy. He will fight with his brothers, he wont take authority well. He will constantly feel like he is more capable then his brothers. He will be an a*****e and he will try his best to carry the Purist Ideals that he feels are right. He lives for challenges and will be a big flirt. He will pride himself on being a Fighter and being tough. He will not back down from a challenge.

I'm not sure if he will find a Full Lifemate or just find some Flings. His tag line for finding a mate is going to be "Sorry Ladies.... Pures Only!!" XD There could be someone who could change his mind, but there would need to be plots for that to happen XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:52 pm
Just more suggestions for the herd names...

The Hotah Herd; Hotah being "white" in Sioux.
The Wanageeska Herd; Wanageeska meaning "white spirit" in Sioux.
The Sada Herd; Sada meaning "pure one"

Sada is my personal favorite but I also like to mix things. xDa Such as Sageeska would be pretty I think, as a combination of white spirit and pure one. c:  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:26 pm
Name: Kaeya
Personality: Happy despite everything and full of life. She's flirty and glib.
History/background: Misplaced as a basket because neither of her parents were particularly attentive.
Why they would join the herd: Kea would probably just want a place to belong.
What could they bring to the herd? New life and youth and a youngster for the herd to mold.
Plots: I acquired Kae as a basket and have not plotted her much. It's very possible that she could be found as a basket and raised in the herd. As she in very unlikely to get along with any of her real family. I wouldn't mind back plotted RP as the herd raises her and figures out that they somehow managed to find a white half-uni (she is in actuality probably 5/8 uni but they won't know that).
Anything else? o3o Yes Kae is a Gen 8. I can pull up lineage if you want to see. It's kind of amazing. Oh and the Mist Demon is her friend and likely her secret and cannot be seen unless she wants you to see it.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:09 am
Roarie Desu
Name: Kaeya
Personality: Happy despite everything and full of life. She's flirty and glib.
History/background: Misplaced as a basket because neither of her parents were particularly attentive.
Why they would join the herd: Kea would probably just want a place to belong.
What could they bring to the herd? New life and youth and a youngster for the herd to mold.
Plots: I acquired Kae as a basket and have not plotted her much. It's very possible that she could be found as a basket and raised in the herd. As she in very unlikely to get along with any of her real family. I wouldn't mind back plotted RP as the herd raises her and figures out that they somehow managed to find a white half-uni (she is in actuality probably 5/8 uni but they won't know that).
Anything else? o3o Yes Kae is a Gen 8. I can pull up lineage if you want to see. It's kind of amazing. Oh and the Mist Demon is her friend and likely her secret and cannot be seen unless she wants you to see it.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

We would love to have her in the herd. Abigail is particularly good candidate to be a surrogate mother, if you're interested? Do you want Kaeya to know she was adopted or would you prefer she think of Abigail as her mother and Apocalypse as her father?

Or she can join as an adult. Whatever way you want smile  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:15 am
Roman Foi
Just more suggestions for the herd names...

The Hotah Herd; Hotah being "white" in Sioux.
The Wanageeska Herd; Wanageeska meaning "white spirit" in Sioux.
The Sada Herd; Sada meaning "pure one"

Sada is my personal favorite but I also like to mix things. xDa Such as Sageeska would be pretty I think, as a combination of white spirit and pure one. c:

Excellent suggestions! They have been added to the poll. It will run for 7 days and the winner will be the herd name smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:52 pm
Ithums
just remembered you changed your name! Let me know if you wanna be part of this and if so, pass me your soq's info! <3  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:55 pm
Fatal Irony
We would love to have her in the herd. Abigail is particularly good candidate to be a surrogate mother, if you're interested? Do you want Kaeya to know she was adopted or would you prefer she think of Abigail as her mother and Apocalypse as her father?

Without her horn and with her funny back markings, Kae is likely to figure out she's adopted eventually. Whether Abigail and Apocalypse tell her or not. It would be nice for me to be able to have her have a truly loving pair of parents. I wasn't really okay with the fact that her true family isn't very close when I acquired her.

And in case you wanted to see:
Quote:
Keaya Direct Linage - Gen 8

Parents: Kye (Gen 7) X Alonzo (Gen 1)
Grandparents: Ashanti (Gen 1) X Loukas (Gen 6)
Great-Grandparents: Nylorrina (Gen 5) X Stribor (Gen 5)
Greatx2-Grandparents: Surre (Gen 4) x Svart (Gen 2), Leona (Gen 4) X Firefly (Gen 1)
Greatx3-Grandparents: Erendira (Gen 1) X Turag (Gen 1), Misaki (Gen 1) X Aranthorn (Gen 3), Amaterasu (Gen 1) X Rushil (Gen 3)
Greatx4-Grandparents: Fear (Gen 1) X Daichi (Gen 2) , Reba (Gen 1) X Death-Witch (Gen 2)
Greatx5-Grandparents: Pamuya (Gen 1) X Iniabi (Gen 1), Unetsiwa (Gen 1) X Jame (Gen 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:04 pm
Roarie Desu
Fatal Irony

Without her horn and with her funny back markings, Kae is likely to figure out she's adopted eventually. Whether Abigail and Apocalypse tell her or not. It would be nice for me to be able to have her have a truly loving pair of parents. I wasn't really okay with the fact that her true family isn't very close when I acquired her.

Quote:

Greatx2-Grandparents: Surre (Gen 4) x Svart (Gen 2), Leona (Gen 4) X Firefly (Gen 1)
Greatx3-Grandparents: Erendira (Gen 1) X Turag (Gen 1), Misaki (Gen 1) X Aranthorn (Gen 3), Amaterasu (Gen 1) X Rushil (Gen 3)
Greatx4-Grandparents: Fear (Gen 1) X Daichi (Gen 2) , Reba (Gen 1) X Death-Witch (Gen 2)
Greatx5-Grandparents: Pamuya (Gen 1) X Iniabi (Gen 1), Unetsiwa (Gen 1) X Jame (Gen 1)

They would certainly be loving smile

OMG she has a lovely family line! Some of mine fall on some of that family line as well XD  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:10 pm
Fatal Irony

OMG she has a lovely family line! Some of mine fall on some of that family line as well XD
Well ya! Color me one happy Roarie. Tell if/when you want plots.

It took me like three days to figure out who exactly she was related to. owo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:45 am
Roarie Desu
Fatal Irony

Well ya! Color me one happy Roarie. Tell if/when you want plots.

It took me like three days to figure out who exactly she was related to. owo

Whenever for plots! I'm like the world's slowest rper, but I always come back around to it XD

Or we can just plot the s**t out of it. Either way smile  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:12 am
Fatal Irony
OKAY SO I FINALLY GOT MY STUFF DONE.
Can I be a part of the herd now. XD *cackles*

Back story:

Qiyam is the oldest of the six brothers, though you'd only know it if you asked. He became withdrawn at a very young age, tending not to speak unless spoken to. The boy dealt with the news of what had happened to Mother with grace, if not a complete lack of empathy. As far as he was concerned, he had never known her, and there wasn't exactly anything he could do about it. There were plenty of nannies and other mares in the glen, certainly enough to find another mother figure. Though he could tell how it affected their father, and that made him feel bad about not being able to feel what the others did.

Their father tried his best to reach out to the first born, but something just didn't seem to click. Qiyam knew who he was, and what he was to him, but he simply saw him as another of the presences in his secluded little prison. They all meant to do good, to teach and to nurture, but Qiyam wished for more. He was told about the rest of the herd, and he wanted to know them. He wanted to see their faces and to hear their voices. He wanted to learn what they were like and what they had to offer.

Because of his curiosity and love of learning, the tiny unicorn attached himself to the shaman protecting the grove he and his brothers were confined to. Brujo, as he was called, had much to offer a quickly expanding mind. He taught Qiyam rituals and spells for many things, including protection circles and sacrifices to appease the spirits and ask for their help. It wasn't his family, but these teachings, that the unicorn foal clung to when the unthinkable happened. He would compulsively collect things for his blessings and his spells, and sometimes he would even make up a hex or two to use against those who had posed a threat to he and his brothers.

Qiyam was never very trusting, and he had an even tougher time after the skinwalker attack. Sure, he knew that skinwalkers were horrid by nature, but he refused to rule out the idea of others being the same way. He only wondered how long it would take for someone to prove him right. Because of this, he always had the makings for at least one blessing or protection ritual. He was insistent on completing one of these protection rituals every time the brothers would stop, be it for rest or just to survey the surroundings. He was certain that although they were six physically capable brothers, some day their luck would run out. At first he wished the other brothers to take part in his madness, but after a while he felt like more of a burden than a help and completed them on his own time.

As the oldest, he's always felt compelled to protect his younger siblings, though he'd never tell them that. He was uninterested in a leadership role and was relieved when the second youngest nudged his way into it, and he wasn't interested in being the designated protector either, so when Gene filled that role he was happy. But Qiyam has spent many restless nights staying up to watch over his siblings, pretending to gather supplies for his blessings if another happened upon him. Tugging out chunks of their hair for protection spells generally got them to leave him alone unless they were genuinely looking for guidance, in which case he would happily oblige.

Personality

Qiyam is the big, brooding type. He doesn't often speak without being spoken to, and if he does it's generally something about their journey or the spirits. He's obsessed with what select shamanic teachings he's had, and likely could have become a full blown shaman with more lessons. The unicorn never quite dealt with what happened emotionally, but it's made him paranoid and rather blunt. Outsiders may see his antics as rude, as he will avoid conversation in favor of setting up a new altar or gathering supplies for blessings. However, Qiyam is simply socially and emotionally stunted. He's had little conversational experience outside the company of his brothers, and unless you're asking him about the spirits or sacrifices, or maybe omens, you'll likely be greeted by an uncomfortable smile and few words.

Although he is quiet, Qiyam is not dumb. He isn't gullible and is very untrusting, to earn his company is a chore in and of itself. With his brothers, he is wise and thoughtful, and often stops to think before replying to their questions. He takes great distaste in hurting others unless he feels they need it, but wouldn't think twice about lashing out physically at a genuine threat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:34 pm
Hey look I finally did a thing!! <3 It's only taken me forever -.- I have finally put down everything that I have been planning Andro, the warrior now has information XD Having a laptop rocks for this stuff -shot-

Name: Andromeidis "Andro"
Birth order: Fourth
History: When he was told of his mother's passing it hit him like a brick. They wouldn't have a mother, just a father. He loved their father greatly, but he still felt the pang of jealousy that others would have this "mother" and she would always be there for them, and he didn't. He didn't understand it at first, and refused to go with any of the nannies or show them any sort of affection. He decided he was stronger then that. He had been peering out of the glen where they called home, and watched as the guards trained in the herd. He was so mesmerized by them that he couldn't help but idolize them. They were strong and fast and excellent fighters. This was when he decided to start his training after watching them do their warm up routines every morning he would get up and do them as well. He refused to accept that he would be weak forever so he strives to be stronger then he was. Training and protecting his brothers from harm became his mantra. He wanted to be the strongest in the herd and had decided to take any course of action needed to do that.

Andro was in training when the Skinwalker attack happened. He had instantly reacted with Vira, and got his brothers running for their lives. He was a very young foal and it had been hard for him to turn on the rest of the herd, but he needed to be sure his brothers were safe first. He had meant to go back for the others and see if he could help, but due to his fear he couldn't move. He wound up running away with his brothers. All he can remember is the fear and the need to keep running no matter how far or how tired his legs were. There were never safe enough, the screams of the others still lingered in his mind.

Personality: He is all of the Tough guy that he acts like. He tends to talk his way into and out of trouble. He has the personality of someone who won't back down from a challenge. He is the second in command to Vira and he tends to butt heads with him occasionally. He is always looking out for his brothers even though he seems like hes doing it for himself. Not only does he tend to be the rebellious one, but he is a fighter and a leader in his mind and he likes it that way. Even if he isn't much of a leader in reality. He will talk with outsiders to figure out what they are doing in the Kateri territory. and he wants to be the one to first make contact with outsiders to be sure that if something happens it's to him and not to his brothers. He is cold to newcomers until he gets to know them. He is almost the definition of an a*****e until you get to know him. He has taken to heart the beliefs that pure unicorns are better and that they should stay that way.

The Skinwalker attack had a big effect on him, and he swore from that day onward he wouldn't let harm come to anyone he cared about. It's what drives him to continue training himself and becoming stronger. He still has nightmares about the night the fled, and he can still hear the screams and the cries from the others. He will do whatever it takes to protect his brothers and those of his herd. While he has the tough guy exterior he does have a gentle and caring side that can be seen when he deals with his brothers. He has a very large mean streak thanks to the skinwalker attack, that he can't seem to shake. He likes being in charge because if something goes wrong he has no one to blame but himself, and he feels it drives him to do better and fight harder. He has a problem with being told what to do because he constantly thinks he knows better, this has lead him into trouble more than once.

He keeps to his mantra of being the strongest he can make himself and he gets up early every morning to patrol the boundaries of where they are currently staying, and to do his warm up and training exercises that he has done since he was a foal. They are now muscle memory for him and he can keep his attention on whats around them as he goes through them. He is not one to do anything halfheartedly. With him it's usually an all or nothing scenario.

Plots:
What do you mean friends? - This is where the originals are found and they become part of the herd with his brothers. He will accept them being as they are unicorns and somewhere in his mind he will remember seeing Apocalypse while he was training. He will still be wary of the newcomers and have to get over his mind telling him not to trust them. He will still be extremely excited that they survived as well. ** This could also go for if the Herd befriended outsiders that were either going to join or just became friends with them and occasionally travel through their territory. He would be distrustful at first until he got to know them, and it would show him that others can be friendly as well.**

Training from the Origins - This would be an rp between him and Apocalypse about training. He will want to become even stronger so he will want to know what the stallion has learned in order to make himself better.

Where did you come from? - This is where he meets another soquili of a different race then skinwalker and unicorn. He will be intrigued by them and wonder what their weaknesses are and view it as a learning experience so he can better protect from a wider range of attacks.

Roleplays related to the herd:  

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:05 am
Roarie Desu
Fatal Irony

Quote:

Hey I just had a thought! As the adopted Daughter of Abigail and Apocalypse, Kaeya would be the Heirress of the herd! This could provide some interesting plots down the line when they have kids of their own haha  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:51 am
Fatal Irony
Hey I just had a thought! As the adopted Daughter of Abigail and Apocalypse, Kaeya would be the Heirress of the herd! This could provide some interesting plots down the line when they have kids of their own haha
You are actually entirely correct. Though wouldn't that cause some distaste within the herd itself because Kae does not posses her horn. Even though her children are very likely to have horns since she's more than half uni.

Also I'm not quite sure Kae would accept the title of heir and not pass it to her one of her more pure brothers and/or sisters.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:57 am
Roarie Desu
Fatal Irony
You are actually entirely correct. Though wouldn't that cause some distaste within the herd itself because Kae does not posses her horn. Even though her children are very likely to have horns since she's more than half uni.

Also I'm not quite sure Kae would accept the title of heir and not pass it to her one of her more pure brothers and/or sisters.

Well currently she has none of those haha. So until she does she'll just have to accept it XD Abi herself wouldn't care. From the moment she found the basket she loved Kae as her own and doesn't see her in any other light. smile  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff