Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Phail's Singles - OPEN [Added Marille! Updated 1st Post] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:35 pm
Maybe for Bear in the future? Probably would need to work out a plot for them since he is a good guy. I'm open to almost anything though, if you're game. ^_^

User Image

Phail Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:00 pm
belloblossom

I am literally down for 100% of these 8D

Kaya Wolf Moon

He's gorgeous! I'd absolutely love to <3 And very willing to plot - Bear can pretend to be nice sometimes if she thinks she can get something out of it >_>

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:09 pm
Phail Ninja
He's gorgeous! I'd absolutely love to <3 And very willing to plot - Bear can pretend to be nice sometimes if she thinks she can get something out of it >_>

Excellent! I'll make a note on his plot page then. It'd be noted under his 3rd breeding for now since the first 2 have been promised. Although, I'm pretty sure that'll change due to Bear's current list. XD

As for plots, he's pretty much a blank slate. I have the basic idea for him, but he definitely needs some fleshing out. In fact, all I really know is that he'll maintain the Purewalker snarkiness and will start out being torn on whether to be good or evil. His encounters with Pure/Skinwalkers are what will drive him to realize that he wants to be good and protect the weak from such evil.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:01 pm
Phail Ninja
Wasteland Wyvern

WYVERN HAS OFFERED ME DINO BABIES -GROVELS AT YOUR FEET-

Ahhhhhh he's so gorgeous (orange is one of my biggest weaknesses. And it goes so well with his pink uuunh 8D).

Goooosh, who would he look good with? Honestly, anyone you want to throw him at I'd be down for XD Maybe... Lady Yuna, Saffron or Tian? Or Adrastea or Celeste... GAH IT'S TOO HARD.

XD No need to grovel Phail lovely. -Snugs-

I decided to give Fynn's first breeding as a gift to Kaya Wolf Moon since she kindly gifted me her Purewalker Hollow's first breeding and she is very interested in Fynn and Adrastea. <3

Mayhaps if you have room for Zaikt's breedings the two could be entered?

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:38 pm
just shooting some towards your way:

User Image x User Image
Lofdd is basically the male equivalent to Zahavah. Flirty, territorial, just concerned about spreading his bloodlines (though that's never yet been a success xD). He's been abandoned at birth with his sister, and he visits her family time to time, for she is all he really has for now. (I'd prefer someone who can fly with him, but Zahavah can do as well!)

User Image x User Image
gray babies.

User Image x User Image OR User Image

User Image x User Image
Kovak's a pack wolf though, so if this does happen, the pups will have to choose whether to remain in the pack or not.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:15 pm
Wasteland Wyvern

Ahhhh, I'm super sorry! I have two couples I'm entering regularly right now <3 I'd be down for them in the future if Kaya or yourself is interested though!

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

I am literally 100% down for all of these. And I love both Ctet and Miravilla in their own way GAAAAAH, how am I meant to pick one?!? Seriously, all of these are gorgeous. Whichever you prefer I'd be totally okay with!

And very happy to plot out where the wolf pups go and such!

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:26 pm
Phail Ninja
Wasteland Wyvern

Ahhhh, I'm super sorry! I have two couples I'm entering regularly right now <3 I'd be down for them in the future if Kaya or yourself is interested though!

Tis all good! She found a fling for Fynn but I'd love to be marked down for a fling with both Saffron and Adrastea. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:29 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
Phail Ninja
Wasteland Wyvern

Tis all good! She found a fling for Fynn but I'd love to be marked down for a fling with both Saffron and Adrastea. <3

Consider yourself marked! ;D

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:36 pm
Phail Ninja
Wasteland Wyvern
Phail Ninja
Wasteland Wyvern

Consider yourself marked! ;D

Whoo! -Does a happy dance-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:18 pm
Phail Ninja
belloblossom

I am literally down for 100% of these 8D

Kaya Wolf Moon

Awesome! If you could link me to their uncerts, I could add some of them to my MCCL entry. whee  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:12 pm
belloblossom
Awesome! If you could link me to their uncerts, I could add some of them to my MCCL entry. whee

Here's all of the familiars! If you want to do permissions for Lockes/Bear Claws at any point that's cool too ^.^ And if you want to enter the familiars in any slots and I haven't posted my two pairs yet, feel free to!

I think I have 403 Forbidden listed on the MCCL at the moment with one of her other flings, so you won't be able to list her, but the other two are good to go!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:06 pm
Phail Ninja
Wasteland Wyvern

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

I am literally 100% down for all of these. And I love both Ctet and Miravilla in their own way GAAAAAH, how am I meant to pick one?!? Seriously, all of these are gorgeous. Whichever you prefer I'd be totally okay with!

I think I'm going to have to turn down the wolves. since belloblossom already offered Kovak's son to breed with Ylva. c:

and I have such a hard time choosing between the sisters! they both work out so wonderfully with him!

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:36 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Phail Ninja
Wasteland Wyvern

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

I think I'm going to have to turn down the wolves. since belloblossom already offered Kovak's son to breed with Ylva. c:

and I have such a hard time choosing between the sisters! they both work out so wonderfully with him!

Sure no worries! <3 They do both work really well >_> I love them both XDD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:00 pm
Phail Ninja
User Image
Name: T'Kana
Looking For: Flings 8D [Utloyi Project Only]
Breedings:
1. OPEN
Blurb: -

Maybe?
User Image
or