Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:31 pm
Chi Sohma
I posted in the ORP.
If you want, I can make another rp in the bahari subforum. like
a follow up to the orp. Like after party or whatever? Maybe the party died down and now they are in mingle mode. Something Kei would probably be opposed to.
I may do a srp of him having a vision of seeing her prior to this event. -nodnod- So he could get all pissy that the girl in his dream is a Kizi. XD No. He would not be pleased at all.

That would be great! Kei's singing would definitely draw her in to say hi once things settled down some XD And yesssss that would be great! I could probably do an SRP backlog of her having a vision about him, maybe just his voice. And that lures her in like heeeey I think I had a vision about you once a while ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:35 pm
SilverLutz

I have a couple Kizi I can throw out for general rp with Starfire.
User Image
User Image

For Jioni, if she'd interact with a guard, I have Nubiti, or a whole mess of others. XD
User Image

OMG Jens is stunning! Rin I would offer for him. She was found by a hybrid with her litter nearly frozen in the snow. She believes her heart frozen then and tends to give everyone a cold shoulder. She needs someone to thaw her heart.
User Image

Sibling plots for Sireto? I have one of her brothers.

magnadearel

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:52 pm
magnadearel
SilverLutz

I have a couple Kizi I can throw out for general rp with Starfire.
User Image
User Image

For Jioni, if she'd interact with a guard, I have Nubiti, or a whole mess of others. XD
User Image

OMG Jens is stunning! Rin I would offer for him. She was found by a hybrid with her litter nearly frozen in the snow. She believes her heart frozen then and tends to give everyone a cold shoulder. She needs someone to thaw her heart.
User Image

Sibling plots for Sireto? I have one of her brothers.

Starfire would be down with any sort of general RP! If there's one you'd prefer to RP over the other that's fine - whether they need RP for breedings or what not X3 Or you can RP them together and she can chat with both! Is there anything they'd need help with?

Jioni would definitely interact with a guard, she pretended to be high and mighty and aloof during the rebellion but now that it's over, her true colors are showing. She's very caring and doesn't consider herself any better than those of lower rank.

Ooho I know that litter! Her 'father' is close friends with Elsa, Jens' mother. I think your gal is just a little older than Jens, but they definitely knew each other growing up due to the close friendship of their parents. We could play off that sort of background. I'm not sure how good Jens would be at heart-thawing but he could certainly try XD He's got a good heart and good intentions, he's just a bit abrasive.

Yaaaaas sibling plots for sure. They can go on a hunt or something so we can figure out what they're like >W<

Is there one RP you'd like to focus on over the others?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:11 pm
SilverLutz
Starfire would be down with any sort of general RP! If there's one you'd prefer to RP over the other that's fine - whether they need RP for breedings or what not X3 Or you can RP them together and she can chat with both! Is there anything they'd need help with?

Jioni would definitely interact with a guard, she pretended to be high and mighty and aloof during the rebellion but now that it's over, her true colors are showing. She's very caring and doesn't consider herself any better than those of lower rank.

Ooho I know that litter! Her 'father' is close friends with Elsa, Jens' mother. I think your gal is just a little older than Jens, but they definitely knew each other growing up due to the close friendship of their parents. We could play off that sort of background. I'm not sure how good Jens would be at heart-thawing but he could certainly try XD He's got a good heart and good intentions, he's just a bit abrasive.

Yaaaaas sibling plots for sure. They can go on a hunt or something so we can figure out what they're like >W<

Is there one RP you'd like to focus on over the others?

Whee! No preference. They both need personality figuring. XD And plots.

Sweet! Nubiti needs rps for her breeding. She was for the rebellion and got her mate to join up on that side too (although he was already helping Meshach. XD)

Oooooo! We could definitely play around with that. I know you wanted to hold off on setting up more breeding pairs. How about log some cub or adol rp for them? Rin is sadly unplayed!

Yay siblings! Yes please! Any plots/personality for her so far?

Mmmmm I would say Nubiti and Jioni if I had to pick only one. XD

magnadearel

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:38 pm
magnadearel

Whee! No preference. They both need personality figuring. XD And plots.

Sweet! Nubiti needs rps for her breeding. She was for the rebellion and got her mate to join up on that side too (although he was already helping Meshach. XD)

Oooooo! We could definitely play around with that. I know you wanted to hold off on setting up more breeding pairs. How about log some cub or adol rp for them? Rin is sadly unplayed!

Yay siblings! Yes please! Any plots/personality for her so far?

Mmmmm I would say Nubiti and Jioni if I had to pick only one. XD

Oooh backlogging could be fun! I think I only got to play Jens once when he was just born XD Having them get some actual history together woul dbe great!

No ideas yet for her personality XD Her name means blizzard, but that's off of looks. Blank slates woo!

Mwezi RP for the win >W< She needs (I think) one RP for her own breeding so that works out great! They can chat about the success of the rebellion and being king-less XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:42 am
SilverLutz
Oooh backlogging could be fun! I think I only got to play Jens once when he was just born XD Having them get some actual history together woul dbe great!

No ideas yet for her personality XD Her name means blizzard, but that's off of looks. Blank slates woo!

Mwezi RP for the win >W< She needs (I think) one RP for her own breeding so that works out great! They can chat about the success of the rebellion and being king-less XD

I'd love to get her backlogged rp, to fully work out her personality.

Hahaha. He is Hayate, "sudden, sound of the wind". So that kind goes with her blizzard theme. XD Blank slates are the bane of my existence! I was so tempted to throw him into my ninja pride.

Oh yes. Much talking about being kingless! Nubiti wasn't super active in the rebellion, but supported it.

I can start the frozen backlog or the M'J if you wanna start the other? Or we can focus on one. I got 4 days off so woot!

magnadearel

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:15 pm
magnadearel

I'd love to get her backlogged rp, to fully work out her personality.

Hahaha. He is Hayate, "sudden, sound of the wind". So that kind goes with her blizzard theme. XD Blank slates are the bane of my existence! I was so tempted to throw him into my ninja pride.

Oh yes. Much talking about being kingless! Nubiti wasn't super active in the rebellion, but supported it.

I can start the frozen backlog or the M'J if you wanna start the other? Or we can focus on one. I got 4 days off so woot!

I can start the backlog if you want to start the Mwezi!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:34 pm
SilverLutz
I can start the backlog if you want to start the Mwezi!

Deal! =D  

magnadearel

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:56 pm
User Image

Maybe some stuff for Starfire?

Khamisi's mom's a little on the nutty coo coo side of things (thinks she sees monsters; her vision is just really bad and she's paranoid). To top it all off his dad is the God of Bones in disguise (whoops, maybe someone should clue them in, huh?). All he knows is that his dad isn't around all that often, but the guy tries to help out as much as he can.

ANYWAY

Good ol' Requiem here, he's a hard worker. Tends to keep to himself, though, mostly because the ol' chap is straight up blind and also because his fam's rep sets the stage for most social interactions. He's a Seer, though none of his visions have been very potent yet. Just a bunch of random pictures.

So! I know I'm slow as all get out on rps, but I thought I'd offer him up as a fling/mate potential. x3 If not then rp is just dandy.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:55 pm
Painted Moose
User Image

Maybe some stuff for Starfire?

Khamisi's mom's a little on the nutty coo coo side of things (thinks she sees monsters; her vision is just really bad and she's paranoid). To top it all off his dad is the God of Bones in disguise (whoops, maybe someone should clue them in, huh?). All he knows is that his dad isn't around all that often, but the guy tries to help out as much as he can.

ANYWAY

Good ol' Requiem here, he's a hard worker. Tends to keep to himself, though, mostly because the ol' chap is straight up blind and also because his fam's rep sets the stage for most social interactions. He's a Seer, though none of his visions have been very potent yet. Just a bunch of random pictures.

So! I know I'm slow as all get out on rps, but I thought I'd offer him up as a fling/mate potential. x3 If not then rp is just dandy.

Starfire is trying something out mate-wise, but she's definitely up for RP! Her father is also a god (they still don't know who the father is) so they can bond over absent, strange fathers XD She's super open to all walks of life, very laid back, so hopefully she wouldn't stress him out too much.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:53 pm
If you ever wanna RP with Isobana and Umlotha, please let me know! c:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:29 pm
Oh hey there. Some things to toss your way! And if any evolve into plots that might involve breeding I'm good with waiting until you're good c:

RP with Tawa? Yi is an outgoing, forever-young sort of girl. Also Emeka, who was severely wounded in the water buffalo hunting. They're both down for general interactions!

Also, would Eir like to meet Bjort? He's not the biggest of lions, and isn't really a fighting type. He's struggling a bit to find his place in the pride. All in all he's a caring guy who'd like to get to know some people who won't judge him.

I also have some to-be reavers that are gonna go out on a viking if Arwach wants some RPs o uo

SilverLutz

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:49 pm
oo DeD
Oh hey there. Some things to toss your way! And if any evolve into plots that might involve breeding I'm good with waiting until you're good c:

RP with Tawa? Yi is an outgoing, forever-young sort of girl. Also Emeka, who was severely wounded in the water buffalo hunting. They're both down for general interactions!

Also, would Eir like to meet Bjort? He's not the biggest of lions, and isn't really a fighting type. He's struggling a bit to find his place in the pride. All in all he's a caring guy who'd like to get to know some people who won't judge him.

I also have some to-be reavers that are gonna go out on a viking if Arwach wants some RPs o uo

SilverLutz

Yes to all the BL RP! Tawa would definitely be awkward around Emeka, he'd have no idea what to do to help her out XD Which could be fun >W> And also just gen RP is good too!

Yesss she definitely wouldn't judge! They could have talks about how crazy everyone is in the pride >XDD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:11 pm
SilverLutz

Yes! Awkward RPs! I'm always, always down >D

And Bjort could definitely go for chatter about their crazy pride <3

XD Which one would you like to do first?  

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:56 pm
Are you looking for any RP in firekin with Kasoro?

User Image

I have another guard who is fairly new and would love someone who was also not born into the pride to give her some pointers?

User Image (she hasn't gotten her cert yet but has been accepted and won her duel~)

SilverLutz

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces