Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
Samus' Plots! Wanting Firekin Plots and Duels! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:43 pm
samus x

It says you're offline. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:14 pm
All for general pride rp, though if they were to make friends/do some other stuff I wouldn't mind.

Motoujamii-Simo
Mircea - guard
Shula - healer

Bahari'mtoto
Wazi and Masika are both juveniles and are okay for general pride rp.

Myrsky Syntynyt
Vigge - willing to fight and such but isn't obsessed with being an amazing viking.
Tamala

samus x

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:15 pm
SSBrosB
is there anyone specific you want me to rp from those prides? I also have a few who need duels in firekin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:22 am
samus x
is there anyone specific you want me to rp from those prides? I also have a few who need duels in firekin
If there's anyone you want to rp more than the others.

And Mircea would be the one to do duels if you want to do that 3nodding  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:21 am
samus x

Just a gentle nudge that you owe a tag for Jioni's duel~! User Image
Linku. Afterwards, I think we discussed doing another one so he can (hopefully) join Firekin. |D;;  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:07 am
Can offers for Chetanluta

User Image

I am looking for a mate for this pretty girl. Luyu is very quiet, she's skittish and tiny like a little bird. Her companion tries to make her be more confident but if approached by someone too brashly she would probably turn and run rather than make conversation. I'd really love her to meet someone who will convince her she can be a bit more outgoing and at least not turn tail at the sight of new people. Her birdy companion convinced her to go to the sky festival this year so they could have met there ^^!

---

I also have all of these lovely firekin who I would like to find love/fights/rivals/ other for.

User Image
Blank-ish slate, she has one sibling, a twin brother who she is very attached to. She is however strong and confident a typical firekin lady, her parents are both x rogues with very few relatives.

User Image

Geei is brash and in a perminant bad mood. She enjoys a good scrap and will argue a point to near exhaustion before she will admit she is wrong.

User Image

Adelie is the exact opposite of her sister Geei, she is laid back, quiet spoken and gentle. She joined the firekin because her siblings did and took up the post of nanny because it suited her best.

User Image

Tyson is a teeeeeny tiny little firekin, his rogue blood carried down hard to him so he is very small, he is however an amazing water seeker, perhaps because he is so low to the ground?

User Image

Ea'Pavlov is cocky and over confident, he became a water seeker so show he could be the best at what ever he did, however he likes to brawl and will happily fight anyone who challanges him.  

Syrius Lionwing

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:45 pm
In Good Faith
samus x

Just a gentle nudge that you owe a tag for Jioni's duel~! User Image
Linku. Afterwards, I think we discussed doing another one so he can (hopefully) join Firekin. |D;;
@w@ omg thank youfor the reminder. so so so sorry I been busey with overtime at work I haven't beenable to look at rps!!!! and yes I would love another duel between them!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:48 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Chetanluta is lifemated to one of my own ela heart but I do have his son I could offer towards her for rp/potainal plottage? his son is my white/golden ela boy :]

for firekin is there anyone of mine in perticualer you are interested in rping with??? I even have some soa I tossed into firekin that do need duels besides Jioni  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:51 pm
SSBrosB
samus x
If there's anyone you want to rp more than the others.

And Mircea would be the one to do duels if you want to do that 3nodding
right now with how crazy my work has been I think for the best we can set up 1 rp for one of the prides. do you have someone you listed that you really want rp for? I'm ok with rping whom ever cause honestly all my soa could use some rp hahahah. if you want you can set up 1 rp in which ever pride/soa you want rp more so for and link it to me and i will get to it asap. i do work fri-sun 12 hour shifts so i will try my best on the weekend to get a response to the rp asap  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:52 pm
heart also love ya guys for having interst in rping with me!!! been wanting to get back into the swing of rps recently heart  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:18 am
samus x
Syrius Lionwing

Chetanluta is lifemated to one of my own ela heart but I do have his son I could offer towards her for rp/potainal plottage? his son is my white/golden ela boy :]

for firekin is there anyone of mine in perticualer you are interested in rping with??? I even have some soa I tossed into firekin that do need duels besides Jioni

Ohh yes pls! I really need to rp my ela more they are so neglected!

I can offer Geei for duels, she's the brawling type so if you need a duel set one up and quote me and I shall reply ^__^!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:37 pm
if you guys want I can set up rps this week when I got time. been really busey  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:11 am
I can set one up for us if you like, i can do the ela one ^_^!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:28 am
Syrius Lionwing
I can set one up for us if you like, i can do the ela one ^_^!
:] yes please  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:07 pm
these guys need firekin duels!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads