Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Noble Bird Returns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:18 pm
Blizzard120

Oh I remember one of these things. That Pokepuff owner guy from the last time I was here actually gave Telia a hard time, and nearly took her out. It might look like a gigantic living cupcake, but what its capable of is anything but sweet. I mean, joking aside, this thing can take quite a beating, so taking it out fast isn't going to be an option here, even if I use something like...say, Scizor, for instance. The question is, however, how do I actually manage to take it out without my Pokemon taking too much damage themselves.

"Alright then, go! Porygon-Z!" I called out, tossing out a Pokeball.

The ball hit the floor a couple of seconds later and in a flash of light, out came the virtual Pokemon, out for battle. "PORRRYYY!" Porygon-Z shrilled.

"Ready when you are." I said to my opponent.

"Creepy Pokemon..." The girl commented as she looked at Porygon-Z. "Frosting, use Swagger!" She commanded.

The Fairy Pokemon would respond to the command by scoffing at the Porygon-Z and turning its back to it. For several seconds it did nothing else. It would break its cold shoulder as it looked back at Porygon-Z with its head held up like it smelled something disgusting and spoke in Pokespeak. "I don't my superior smell to know you stink. I could smell your stench from even in our Pokeballs." It said, turning away from Porygon-Z again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:53 pm
SubonicXP
"Creepy Pokemon..." The girl commented as she looked at Porygon-Z. "Frosting, use Swagger!" She commanded.

The Fairy Pokemon would respond to the command by scoffing at the Porygon-Z and turning its back to it. For several seconds it did nothing else. It would break its cold shoulder as it looked back at Porygon-Z with its head held up like it smelled something disgusting and spoke in Pokespeak. "I don't my superior smell to know you stink. I could smell your stench from even in our Pokeballs." It said, turning away from Porygon-Z again.

Porygon-Z nigh instantly became infuriated with the Slurpuff from its comments. "Ah christ..." I spoke up.

"Porrrr...RRRYYY!" Porygon-Z spoke up.

"...that's not a spam fol-" Before I could get an attack off, Porygon-Z rushed forth with a move I haven't seen in quite some time. A Double Edge attack. "...der...I swear I hate it when my Pokemon gets confused."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:14 pm
Blizzard120

Porygon-Z nigh instantly became infuriated with the Slurpuff from its comments. "Ah christ..." I spoke up.

"Porrrr...RRRYYY!" Porygon-Z spoke up.

"...that's not a spam fol-" Before I could get an attack off, Porygon-Z rushed forth with a move I haven't seen in quite some time. A Double Edge attack. "...der...I swear I hate it when my Pokemon gets confused."

"Whoa whoa whoa! I thought it would be special!" The girl cried as the Porygon-Z rammed into her Slurpuff, the Double-Edge proving devastating as the cupcake Pokemon was knock clear off its feet and sent flying into a nearby wall. Frosting was gonna feel that in the morning.

"Plan B, Frosting, use Copycat!" The girl ordered.

As the Fairy Pokemon picked its self off the ground it barked at Porygon-Z before kicking off and rushing the digital Pokemon with its own move.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:29 pm
SubonicXP
"Whoa whoa whoa! I thought it would be special!" The girl cried as the Porygon-Z rammed into her Slurpuff, the Double-Edge proving devastating as the cupcake Pokemon was knock clear off its feet and sent flying into a nearby wall. Frosting was gonna feel that in the morning.

"Plan B, Frosting, use Copycat!" The girl ordered.

As the Fairy Pokemon picked its self off the ground it barked at Porygon-Z before kicking off and rushing the digital Pokemon with its own move.

"Truth be told, generally it is. Kind of the risk you take when you use something that will bolster your opponents assault power." I said, as Porygon-Z ended up having to pick himself up off the ground from such a reckless attack. While it may have done a considerable amount of damage to the Slurpuff, it did a fair bit to himself as well. "Porygon-Z, you got to listen to me, calm down! This isn't going to-huh?"

A Copycat attack? Oh that wasn't good. "Porygon-Z! Incoming!" Though the warning would fall on deaf ears. The Porygon-Z would get plowed into, it getting sent flying itself and smashing into a different wall. "Porryyy..." Porygon-Z spoke up.

"Porygon-Z, shake it off. Don't use another Double Edge, use Tri-Attack instead!" Unfortunately Porygon-Z was so out of the loop in its confusion right at the moment the call didn't even register. These Slurpuff are worse than I originally thought. And I've already given them a hell of a lot of credit.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:24 pm
Blizzard120

"Porygon-Z, shake it off. Don't use another Double Edge, use Tri-Attack instead!" Unfortunately Porygon-Z was so out of the loop in its confusion right at the moment the call didn't even register. These Slurpuff are worse than I originally thought. And I've already given them a hell of a lot of credit.

"Phew, good, it calmed down. Play time, Frosting. Use Play Rough!" The girl commanded, her Slurpuff giving off a mischevious laugh before tackling Porygon-Z into a cartoon fight cloud. Whatever went on there it certainly didn't sound good.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:22 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Phew, good, it calmed down. Play time, Frosting. Use Play Rough!" The girl commanded, her Slurpuff giving off a mischevious laugh before tackling Porygon-Z into a cartoon fight cloud. Whatever went on there it certainly didn't sound good.

"Oh hell..." I softly muttered. This was just getting worse and worse by the second, all because of a Swagger attack from the starting gun.

"PORY! RY! PORRR-Y-Y-Y!!!" Porygon-Z consistantly within the fight cloud of sorts. What the hell was going on in there!?

When the fight cloud cleared, Porygon-Z was down, but fortunately not out, and not in the greatest of moods either, still under the effects of swagger and in a whole mess of pain. He wasn't going to last like this. I couldn't afford him to use Recover if it meant either allowing the Slurpuff to use Copycat or disobeying orders in its frenzy or just outright hurting himself again and making himself a sitting duck. Then again, attacking doesn't look too grand of an idea either for all the same reasons. "Rrrryyyy..." Porygon-Z moaned out.

"Porygon-Z, snap out of it. Can you keep going?"

Porygon-Z floated back up, his head drooping a bit. It wasn't feeling too hot at all from all of the damage, and his right eye constantly twitched from his anger. Yea, Porygon-Z was ready to cash in at any second.

"Just hang on for me, please." I said. I needed a way out of this somehow, and I'm not sure how. "Porygon-Z, can you try a Tri-Attack?"

Anything to down this molesting cupcake, the virtual Pokemon thought. The Porygon-Z beared down and lined the Slurpuff in its sights, firing its powerful three-element beam towards the Fairy Pokemon.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 39!

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:18 pm
Blizzard120

Anything to down this molesting cupcake, the virtual Pokemon thought. The Porygon-Z beared down and lined the Slurpuff in its sights, firing its powerful three-element beam towards the Fairy Pokemon.

The attack would slam into the Slurpuff, causing it to simultaneously feel hot, cold, and numb all at the same time. Such a weird sensation which caused the Slurpuff's next reaction to be somewhat delayed as it shook off the weird feeling. "Alright, Frosting, looks like it's going to be ending for one of us soon, go all out! Use Hyper Beam!" Uh oh.

Summoning forth all the strength it had left the Slurpuff would take a deep breath, its stomach becoming far more pronounced as it did. After holding it in for a second the Slurpuff would open its mouth wide and release from within a massive beam of pure unadulterated chi, the Hyper Beam sailing through the air towards Porygon-Z as it threatened to take it out before it could take out Slurpuff. Regardless if it hit or not Slurpuff had no more energy to do anything else, it was all or nothing.

[Rolling to see if any status effect happens. If 1-7, burned. 8-14, paralyzed, 15-21, frozen. Anything else, no status.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:37 am
There was no standing up to the Hyper Beam. All because of the Swagger from the starting gun. I couldn't help but to turn my head as the blast rocks Porygon-Z and blowing the virtual Pokemon away. Oh geez...that...wasn't good. Jesus Christ, I am really going to have a disdain for those Pokemon, not just fairy types in general. Just...THAT fairy type. Freakin' hell. I don't have words for that. "...Oh boy, eh...Porygon-Z, return." I said, recalling the virtual Pokemon back to its ball for the time being. Geez, if my luck continues to be this abysmal, I'll have to try to get to one of those healing machines around here a lot sooner than I cared to.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:53 pm
Blizzard120
There was no standing up to the Hyper Beam. All because of the Swagger from the starting gun. I couldn't help but to turn my head as the blast rocks Porygon-Z and blowing the virtual Pokemon away. Oh geez...that...wasn't good. Jesus Christ, I am really going to have a disdain for those Pokemon, not just fairy types in general. Just...THAT fairy type. Freakin' hell. I don't have words for that. "...Oh boy, eh...Porygon-Z, return." I said, recalling the virtual Pokemon back to its ball for the time being. Geez, if my luck continues to be this abysmal, I'll have to try to get to one of those healing machines around here a lot sooner than I cared to.

"Oh wow! Did I win!?" The girl giggled as the battle seemed to be over with.

"No, send out another one." A very familiar voice said from behind Blizzard and should he turn around he would find a familiar face to go with that familiar face. It was none other than the young master Comebuy.

The trio of girls seemed startled by the young man's sudden appearance but didn't appear to have a clue he was, Alexa did. The reporter would just give Blizzard a look like a Stantler caught in the headlights, she knew good and well this wasn't going to end well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:14 pm
SubonicXP

"Oh wow! Did I win!?" The girl giggled as the battle seemed to be over with.

"No, send out another one." A very familiar voice said from behind Blizzard and should he turn around he would find a familiar face to go with that familiar face. It was none other than the young master Comebuy.

The trio of girls seemed startled by the young man's sudden appearance but didn't appear to have a clue he was, Alexa did. The reporter would just give Blizzard a look like a Stantler caught in the headlights, she knew good and well this wasn't going to end well.

I slowly closed my eyes, and gave a silent sigh. It was there where I started to feel where my luck has officially hit rock bottom. The journalist probably would have gotten a hint that there was a bit of bad blood here by the initial look on my face while my back was still turned to him. "Comebuy Jr." I spoke up. "I heard that you and dear old dad apparently took over this place. That said, I didn't know that entitled you to make any say in a Pokemon battle."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:22 pm
Blizzard120

I slowly closed my eyes, and gave a silent sigh. It was there where I started to feel where my luck has officially hit rock bottom. The journalist probably would have gotten a hint that there was a bit of bad blood here by the initial look on my face while my back was still turned to him. "Comebuy Jr." I spoke up. "I heard that you and dear old dad apparently took over this place. That said, I didn't know that entitled you to make any say in a Pokemon battle."

"Oh I didn't say you had to just would be sad to see someone as noble and adored by the masses as you lose to some random prissy commoner." Comebuy Jr. quipped, his words visibly offending the girl as she shot him a glare. "And you heard right, dear old dad runs the chateau now. Fortunately for you here isn't here at the moment, went on vacation he did. On the flip side I suppose that's also unfortunate for you as that leaves me in charge." He said with a wide smile, showing off his pristine teeth. "So...maybe you should send out another Pokemon."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:35 pm
SubonicXP
"Oh I didn't say you had to just would be sad to see someone as noble and adored by the masses as you lose to some random prissy commoner." Comebuy Jr. quipped, his words visibly offending the girl as she shot him a glare. "And you heard right, dear old dad runs the chateau now. Fortunately for you here isn't here at the moment, went on vacation he did. On the flip side I suppose that's also unfortunate for you as that leaves me in charge." He said with a wide smile, showing off his pristine teeth. "So...maybe you should send out another Pokemon."

"Funny coming from you considering that she managed to do the one thing that you couldn't...let alone do it legitimately." I said, shaking my head, looking back at my opponent for a second. What was he trying to pull here? One loss wasn't catastrophic, I figured. Was he trying to make me look bad, perhaps to show me preying on others? Was he trying to weaken my party that so he could swoop in for the proverbial kill? Either way, still playing the role of the coward as usual.

I gave a hard frustrated sigh. "You got any other Pokemon other than Slurpuff should your Pokemon go down?" It was probably clear I wasn't really feeling good about this one.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:28 pm
Blizzard120

"Funny coming from you considering that she managed to do the one thing that you couldn't...let alone do it legitimately." I said, shaking my head, looking back at my opponent for a second. What was he trying to pull here? One loss wasn't catastrophic, I figured. Was he trying to make me look bad, perhaps to show me preying on others? Was he trying to weaken my party that so he could swoop in for the proverbial kill? Either way, still playing the role of the coward as usual.

I gave a hard frustrated sigh. "You got any other Pokemon other than Slurpuff should your Pokemon go down?" It was probably clear I wasn't really feeling good about this one.

Comebuy just scowled at Blizzard, the young man obviously doing his best job at holding back from mouthing off. Blizzard knew how easily provoked he was.

The girl would snap around to face the hybrid, having previously been talking smack about Comebuy with her girlfriends behind his back. "Oh! Um...yeah, I got another." She smiled. "If I win the next one can I have a few feathers? Hmm?" She said with a wink. That wink made the request more awkward.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:36 pm
SubonicXP
Comebuy just scowled at Blizzard, the young man obviously doing his best job at holding back from mouthing off. Blizzard knew how easily provoked he was.

The girl would snap around to face the hybrid, having previously been talking smack about Comebuy with her girlfriends behind his back. "Oh! Um...yeah, I got another." She smiled. "If I win the next one can I have a few feathers? Hmm?" She said with a wink. That wink made the request more awkward.

I wouldn't really acknowledge it too much, feeling rather annoyed by Comebuy right at the moment, taking out another Pokeball and got it at the ready. "...alright then. Rotom! Get going!" I called out, tossing out the Pokeball. With a flash, the ghostly electric type came out.

"Rotom!" Rotom spoke up upon arrival.

"Rotom, Thunderbolt!" I called out.

Rotom lining up the Slurpuff in its sights and unleashing its Thunderbolt attack, going to finish off the fairy Pokemon.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:27 pm
Blizzard120

"Puuuff!" Whined the cupcake Pokemon as it was zapped by the plasma Pokemon. The move seemed to be a critical hit as the Slurpuff just fell over face first without a sound, laying there on the ground twitching. "Aw...poor Frosting." The girl frowned as she recalled her Pokemon. "Come on, Tink!" She cried out as she fished out another designer Pokeball and tossed it onto the field.

"Floette!" Cried the Fairy Pokemon as it spun its flower around, some type of gemstone hanging from her neck.

"Use Misty Terrain!" She commanded, the Fairy Pokemon responding to the command by unleashing a beautiful pink mist from her flower, said mist pouring out rapidly as it enveloped the field.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff