Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[PLOT] Davy's plottings {Updated 5/12/17} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:56 pm
Updated.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:58 pm
SSBrosB

Did you still want to do RPs with your SB peeps? Or with Bahari?  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

ABVirus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:20 am
DavyJnah

I've got a few offers for you!
First off, I've got Galdric's sister, Kasai! I'd love some sibling RP, if you'd be interested! 3nodding

Secondly, I have a lioness in the Bonelands who would love to meet any of your lionesses in the pride. Slow of speech and mind, Ezinothuzi can't hunt, but she is good emotional support to whoever needs it and takes care of the cubs in the pride when their mothers need a break. She loves making others happy through whatever means she can, even if it's not feeding them. She would be so pleased to find some friends in any of your ladies!
User Image

Thirdly, I have a Thrall in the SB! She's used to being pushed around and looked down upon because she's a Thrall, but that doesn't mean she likes it. She has a slow-burning anger and usually manages to bottle it up, but when her anger eventually does rear its ugly head, it's in a big explosive way that would surprise a seasoned Captain with its force. If you are mean to her, you might be on the bad side of that tantrum, but if you treat her like a Freeborn, or at least, better than others might, she will treat you exceptionally well. Her goal is to find a mate that will elevate her rank... and hopefully be someone that loves her for her.
User Image
So, if you wanted to do fellow Thrall RP or general SB RP, that would be awesome. Despite the personality I've come up with, I haven't actually RPed her yet, and I sure would like to! heart

Finally, I wanted to offer my Majira to either Fara or Aygun for a fling (or potentially more?) He's got a very easy-going "hakuna matata" sort of personality going, but he needs to be in the company of others in order to feel at ease.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:53 am
DavyJnah
Sorry about that. I'd still be up for all of those!  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:49 am
SSBrosB
DavyJnah
Sorry about that. I'd still be up for all of those!

Sweetness! Did you still want to set up one of the RPs?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:53 am
ABVirus

Galdric fam RP is always nice. I actually own the brother to your Thrall girl. Aethalstan. Would be also nice to rough house with his sister.

As for Bonelands, I have three girls, any of them in particular you'd want her to meet?

For Fara since she's in Pakiti, she wouldn't fling. But if he wanted to be a mate and come join her there that would work. Because of her rank I don't think she'd be outside the pack much. Aygun would be down for fling or mate. (He's gorgeous btw.)  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:57 am
Buckle up, yo. This post is gonna be a long one.

First up: Mate/Fling Offers:
Lions: User Image
What is Zevra'Gumm like? I think she would be a nice fit (appearance wise) with my lion, Amare. 3nodding

User Image - Also looks wise, I think your Enlil could be pretty with my Epi, though she's pretty plot intensive, so it might work best just as a fling? Unless you wanted to talk plots more about that, which I'm open too. heart

Leopards: User Image User Image
User Image User Image
Sethunya is gorgeous and I'd love to claim a fling (or maybe something more?) from her! See if any of the above males catch her eye! Note that Kuruka (my Warrior listed above) would need her to join his colony in the Elimisha'sombea if they wanted to be anything more than just a fling. For brief personalities (if that helps in any manner) Nyota is a star-gazer and loves the night sky above. His whole life revolves around the stars and the study of them. Esimnandi is insecure about his appearance, thinking his longer canines make him look freakish. That any female at all would want him to sire any cubs would be an ego boost for sure. Wavivu is lazy, not wanting to do anything and delighting in getting others to do the majority of his work for him. However, he is prideful, so he would want to play a part in his cubs' lives, rather than abandon them with their mother. Kuruka is a Warrior in the Elimisha'sombea, but this stems from a protective instinct, rather than a desire for violence. Soft-hearted, yet fierce, he wants others to be recognize him as strong fighter, since he joined as a rogue cub and has always felt the need to prove something to his fellow colony members.

Wild Dogs: User Image - Ushujaa is actually apart of the Pakiti Ya'jua already! He'd be happy to RP with any of your pack members, whether they're heading there or already a member! It might also be interesting to see how he and Fara interacted via RP to see if they might become something more? What rank does Fara hold within the pack? (He would also be happy to meet Rakesh and Rajnish!)

Familiars: User Image User Image - SNEKS. *shoves Usiku at Nalesh* Usiku is wandering the rogue lands with her bonded companion at the moment,
so wandering off and finding Nalesh would be fairly easy to explain plot wise. However, I also have Nyota as an option, though she's in the Kizingo'zaa and might be harder for Nalesh to locate IC, but they might still make pretty baby noodles? Whatever works best for you. 3nodding

User Image
Also... BIRBS. *shoves Themba at all your boy birbs* She's /technically/ in the Indlovukati pride right now, but she flies all over the place, so she can find a fellow birb anywhere. 3nodding

Next up: General RP Offers:
Lions: User Image - Naturally, I'm offering Hodari for Galdric. Since you mentioned to me on Discord that he's a little bit of a blank slate, I figured that his mama might be able to help him out. At the very least, they can talk about the various family dynamics to figure out how it was for him to grow up without a secure father figure and a mother who didn't quite know a thing about parenting. sweatdrop What I've been having her do with her sons and daughters so far is go along with them when they hunt, to make sure they don't run into trouble. She is a Guard after all. x3 (Note: Hodari would be happy to make Thula's acquaintance too!)

User Image
Also for Galdric, I would like to offer up his brother Yoru, who will probably help bring out some sort of personality in Galdric. Yoru depended a lot on the company of his twin sister, Miyako, when they were cubs, so when she began to take interest in other lions of the pride, he felt more than a little grumpy about being left behind and so started growing distant from his family. Hodari, not wanting to let him follow in her pawsteps in that regard, has recently started herding him towards his other siblings. Maybe Galdric could be one of them? Good luck dealing with this sulky puss if you're interested in sibling RP. x3 (Yoru would also be interested in making Thula's acquaintance.)

User Image - Meara is cheerful and adventurous, taking delight in finding lucky charms (namely sea stars) that wash up on shore and decorating her home and herself in all that she finds. She would love to meet your Bahari lions. She's already met one other blind lioness in the Bahari, so she won't be as prejudice or awkward around Hokulani. She'd be happy to be friends with Maris, so long as Maris doesn't mind her making comments about how they were always meant to be friends, on account of their coats looking like "the sand and the ocean--we're meant to be!" She would also probably make such remarks to Adetokunbo, come to think of it. heart And, of course, she would be happy to meet your new Bahari cubs Jaal and Havarl, especially if either of them were interested in becoming a Nyangumi at some point in the future.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

The lionesses above are all apart of the Bonelands and I would love to RP with any and all of your Bonelands lionesses. If any of your lionesses care to babysit, you might be interested particularly in Kgabu, who is the cub of the group above. Thinking more specifically, I feel like Thandiwe and Nomvula would get along, since they're both mother hen types. Thandiwe and Mazuri might also get along, since Mazuri is also very pleasant to be be around. Actually, lol, Thandiwe and Safura have a chance of getting on too, assuming Thandiwe would be willing to mother hen Safura, who likes the idea of others fawning over her. If Monifa wants a friend, she could look at Mazuri, who's younger or Safura, who needs friends, older or younger, to agree with her and talk gossip about the pride. Of course, you can offer any of your girls to any of mine and I'd be happy for it. heart

User Image User Image
Both Dhoruba Kimya and Larak are in the Nergui. Kimya would be especially happy to meet both Ngozi (as would Larak, who knows very little about seers.) Kimya joined as a rogue, while Larak was born in. As Kimya joined as a rogue, she would also be interested in meeting Vsevolod, since it sounds like he joined around the same time she did.

User Image - Eerika is an independent firecracker. She wants to be a Reaver and she wants it now. She's ready to take on anyone who says she won't be able to do it, no matter who makes the comment. She's also looking for Thralls, if only just do have someone to rant to about how tedious tracking down a Captain to take her on a Viking is and or to spar with. Eerika and Solfrid might get along since they have similar "better than you" personalities. Yöllinen and Eerika could also hit it off since they are closer in age it looks like and Eerika could use some softening up from a warm personality like Yolli's. heart When you refer to some of your SB lions being poisonous, what do you mean?

Leopards: User Image
Povu would love some Isoba'velius RP with Kaveri! He's gonna be a Abungu (a healer) and is training with his mother to become one. He's very finicky and dislikes getting messy in any manner of way, so getting him to go hunting is a challenge. This could be the cause of some amusing RPs, depending on what rank Kaveri holds.

User Image - Glacio would be happy to meet any of your rogue leopards. He's a member of the Elimisha'sombea and his rank allows him to go out into the Rogue Lands and return to his colony with news from outside the borders. He has been known to return with new recruits for the colony, however. If any of your rogue leopards, like Sethunya, Akseli, and/or Verkko would like to join a his colony, he'd be happy to tell them about it through an RP!

Cheetahs: User Image - Kijani is in need of some RP and development. Aside from being rather stoic and uncomfortable with ladies (he very likely may be gay, I have yet to actually form a definite opinion) I don't actually know that much about him! Maybe Reißlaus could help him out? Which pride is Reißlaus apart of?

Hybrids: User Image
Povu would also love some Isoba'velius RP with Leih'lana! He's gonna be a Abungu (a healer) and is training with his mother to become one. He's very finicky and dislikes getting messy in any manner of way, so getting him to go hunting is a challenge. This could be the cause of some amusing RPs, depending on what rank Leih'lana holds.

Aaaaaand there ya go! Warned you it would be lengthy. sweatdrop Looking forward to your reply! If you want more info on any of my SoA, here is my journal for you to peruse. heart

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:33 pm
belloblossom

Amare: I am not sure if Zevra has anything. But he is gorgeous. Zevra possible.

Epi: Enlil does already have a future mate but a fling could happen before hand.

Leopards: We can see how she does with any of them. I am open to flings for her. She had a previous fling I need RPs for currently, unless something changes I can work with that fling later.

Ushujaa: Fara would LOOOOVE to RP, as well as the boys. I need to get Raj certed for Pakiti.

Usiku: Nalesh is actually in Isoba. Maybe it was something before hand? He does have a mate in store in Isoba.

Themba: Fionnan and Alatheus are open. Fio is in Bahari and Theus is in Nil. (Both of them actually stick kinda close to their blind companions but their blind companions usually tell them to go have fun so easy work around).

Mwezi: Of course Family RP! Galdric needs some more attention to get into character and Thula would be happy to meet another lioness.

Bahari: Yes yes yes. All of them. All the RPs for them all. Want.

Bonelands: Thandiwe getting to mother hen someone. I need this. I need more RPs for Thandiwe so anything and everything I will take. Monifar wouldn't mind having more friends, she'd bring her now adult daughter if she could wrangle her, or if could be a cub backlog. Nto

Nergui: Ngozi wants all the RPs, especially with a fellow born member. Vse would have some fun. Cautious of course of a lioness because well hyena and wary, but knowing at least they are within the same pride makes it easier.

SB: Solfrid would like to take on a spitfire. Might shape her up a bit. Maybe even convince her to join ranks with her fathers small pirate viking band he's trying to put together. Yol would also like another friend to hang about, especially one she can connect with.

Isoba: Kaveri is a Runi, she advises her daughter who is the head of the Ninja clan. Her other daughter Leih'Lana is a hybrid rank.

Glacio: I might toss my green girl your way, if he's looking for a fling mate... maybe she can be with him too. *has a happy dance at some Seahawks colors*  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:48 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

User Image

Zevra possible.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:17 pm
DavyJnah
Kathryn Dragonna

User Image

Zevra possible.

Yersh, quote me in an RP when you get one up!  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:48 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

Will do. Might take me a little bit!  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:52 pm
Everything is now updated as well!  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:00 pm
oo DeD

I will get RPs out shortly for Suoh and Alya.

Though about the SB ones, which I am cool to do at a later time, do we want to do anything special with Hoenir and any of my SB.

Also I don't know if you had something for Arina? I don't remember seeing that in your reply in your thread.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:31 am
I'm getting so many ideas for this... I'll pester you about it later when I don't have to get ready for work  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:23 am
Annchen
I'm getting so many ideas for this... I'll pester you about it later when I don't have to get ready for work

<3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces