Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Entrepreneurs (Broommakers, Wandmakers, etc.)
Entrepreneur Basics and Information (Apply Here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:57 am
Diamond Wales
Entrepreneur / Business Owner Application

Hello, my name is Chance Whitethorne

I am a musician, singer, and songwriter.

I provide performances, compositions, songwriting, basically a lot of things honestly.

It is a magical business.

It is located in London

How did I come into this business? Well... I was kind of discovered while playing something at one of the parks. The lady wanted to talk to me about being a musician, and she ended up discussing things with my mum. After that, well, I was signed on as a musician and songwriter, though I won't be able to perform much during school.

The things I love about this business are singing, playing music, entertaining people, doing what I love, and well, just losing myself in music.

The things I despise about this business are the sudden attention I'm getting from everyone, hecklers, paparazzi, crazed fans, and stalkers.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I can only do this part time until I graduate since my whole family is telling me I need to finish school first, but after I'm done, I'll actually be doing this full time which is wicked!

I acknowledge that any magical & muggle business must be separated as to not breach the Statute of Secrecy.

Signed,
Chance Everett Whitethorne

Essy ze Ninja

Accepted]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:03 am
Cara MiaKitty

Hello, my name is Mercy Sanderson

I am a Chemical Engineer? Potioneer? Look I make fireworks okay.

My business is called Mythical Missile Fireworks

I provide colorful, reasonably safe and fun for the family explosions

It is located in Kilkenny, Ireland

How did I come into this business? Well... It started out as kind of a joke, y'know? We were having one of those 'what do you wanna be when you grow up' conversations, me and my best mate, I mean. I told him I'd always wanted to just... blow stuff up, y'know? And he was like 'what about fireworks' and I was like 'what about fireworks?!' and here we are. I thought he was kidding, really, but he got pretty into the idea and hell if I was going to say no. It'll be interesting, to say the least.

The things I love about this business are Living My Dream(tm), getting to experiment with different components, trying to figure out how to be Gandalf (I will figure out how to tell stories with fireworks eventually, dangit), how excited people get when they see the finished products, and being my own boss (sort of - Alby is also my boss. But he's like, a super chill boss).

The things I despise about this business are it's bloody expensive! No joke, do you know how much money we spend on R&D?! So much money. I also hate when I get stuck, like when I can't get a specific color I'm going for or the burst isn't quite what I'm wanting. I also hate when people blame me if someone gets hurt doing something dumb with my products (there are warning labels for a reason, people!). I'm also not super into the whole 'keeping your workstation clean' thing even though I know it's sort of important if I don't want to blow up my whole workspace. And I hate being interrupted when I'm in the zone.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! This business is already established, but Merc has graduated and is now in position to take her rightful place as Co-Owner.

I acknowledge that any magical & muggle business must be separated as to not breach the Statute of Secrecy.

Signed,
Mercy Sanderson

Essy ze Ninja

Accepted  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:58 pm

Hello, my name is Mordred Sefton

I am a(n) Spell Inventor

I provide inventing innovative spells that can help to assist magical folk as well as assistance with spellwork if necessary.

It is located in London, England.

How did I come into this business? Well... I always wanted to do something interesting after school, and I realized that I could do a lot with making spells that people can use from day to day.

The things I love about this business are flexible hours, working from home, being able to think outside the box, finding new ways to cast magic, and stretching my mental muscles.

The things I despise about this business are people that demand something immediately, hitting a roadblock, any time a spell blows up in my face, when it takes a while to get something right, and when I have to take a gig as a model on occasion to supplement my income.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! There are times I have to take gigs because the work can sometimes be slow and I absolutely hate it when that happens.

Signed,
Mordred Sefton

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:07 pm
Diamond Wales

Hello, my name is Mordred Sefton

I am a(n) Spell Inventor

I provide inventing innovative spells that can help to assist magical folk as well as assistance with spellwork if necessary.

It is located in London, England.

How did I come into this business? Well... I always wanted to do something interesting after school, and I realized that I could do a lot with making spells that people can use from day to day.

The things I love about this business are flexible hours, working from home, being able to think outside the box, finding new ways to cast magic, and stretching my mental muscles.

The things I despise about this business are people that demand something immediately, hitting a roadblock, any time a spell blows up in my face, when it takes a while to get something right, and when I have to take a gig as a model on occasion to supplement my income.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! There are times I have to take gigs because the work can sometimes be slow and I absolutely hate it when that happens.

Signed,
Mordred Sefton

Essy ze Ninja

Accepted!  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:32 pm
Entrepreneur Assistant Skeleton for NPC Business

Hello, my name is Aria Solarin

I am 20 years old at time of application.

I would like to work at Wizard Record Label

I am a(n) singer, musician, song-writer

The things I love about this business are the love of music, everyone is so professional, the equipment is all state of the art, and I love hearing the sound of my own voice.

The things I despise about this business are the stress, it can be ridiculous. There's a lot of pressure to look or act a certain way around certain people. I can meet some rather sexist and close minded people in this industry. Performing over and over again can be exhausting.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! It took years of me sending out my demo tape before anyone would finally take a chance on me. Now I'm trying to work on my first album.

Signed,
Aria Solarin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:18 pm

Hello, my name is William Nott the Third

I am 39 years old at time of application.

I would like to work at Wizarding Publishing Office

I am a(n) writer

I provide spell books containing old spells I've discovered in my travels.

The things I love about this business are I work at my own pace, I can be my own boss, I love the smell of fresh ink on parchment, I never have to interact with other people except for my publisher.

The things I despise about this business are having my drafts sent back to be re-edited, being harrassed by my publisher for taking too long, trying to keep to a deadline, writer's block.

Signed,
William Nott the Third  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:02 am
Essy ze Ninja

Hello, my name is Aria Solarin

I would like to work at Wizard Record Label

I am a(n) singer, musician, song-writer

The things I love about this business are the love of music, everyone is so professional, the equipment is all state of the art, and I love hearing the sound of my own voice.

The things I despise about this business are the stress, it can be ridiculous. There's a lot of pressure to look or act a certain way around certain people. I can meet some rather sexist and close minded people in this industry. Performing over and over again can be exhausting.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! It took years of me sending out my demo tape before anyone would finally take a chance on me. Now I'm trying to work on my first album.

Signed,
Aria Solarin

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:04 am
Essy ze Ninja

Hello, my name is William Nott the Third

I am 39 years old at time of application.

I would like to work at Wizarding Publishing Office

I am a(n) writer

I provide spell books containing old spells I've discovered in my travels.

The things I love about this business are I work at my own pace, I can be my own boss, I love the smell of fresh ink on parchment, I never have to interact with other people except for my publisher.

The things I despise about this business are having my drafts sent back to be re-edited, being harrassed by my publisher for taking too long, trying to keep to a deadline, writer's block.

Signed,
William Nott the Third

Accepted!  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:53 am

Hello, my name is Richard Devereux

I am a(n) Astronomer

My business is called Devereux Astronomers

I provide knowledge of the galaxy.

It is a magical & muggle business.

It is located in Sussex, England

How did I come into this business? Well... After graduating I dabbled in astronomy while I stepped up at home taking on more responsibility. Seeing this my parents decided to back my dream of becoming a working astronomer. With their money backing my business, I’m hoping to find others who have the same dreams and goals as myself.

The things I love about this business are The stars, witnessing celestial events, seeing a rare comet or two, how quiet and peaceful it is, and that it leaves time during the day.

The things I despise about this business are Overly cloudy nights, you can’t see stars when it’s cloudy. Mostly night hours. It’s not a high demand job, meaning I don’t make much at it. When telescopes break… and paperwork.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! If I could name my business Devereux Galactica I would but my parents would kill me.

I acknowledge that any magical & muggle business must be separated as to not breach the Statute of Secrecy. Yes.

Signed,
𝑅𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝐼𝓃𝒹𝒾𝑔𝑜 𝒟𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓊𝓍

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:00 pm

Hello, my name is Rhys Hamilton-Blake

I am a(n) artificer

I provide building, modifying, and enchanting various prosthetics and other such devices necessary to improving the quality of life for those who need it.

It is located in London.

How did I come into this business? Well... it's actually a bit of a convoluted tale. I started back in Hogwarts working on a pair of prosthetics that could help my then-best friend walk without much trouble, and it sort of grew into an obsession. By the time I had graduated, I suddenly found myself with a dozen designs for various devices and started working through the technicalities of each to work out bugs and issues. By the time I had finally gotten around to it, I realized I had at least four different working models for various prosthetics and was in the process of constructing my fifth. That's when I looked into making it an actual occupation.

The things I love about this business are I can work at my own pace, use my creative side to make my designs, figuring out new ways to overcome obstacles, everything I make is hand-crafted, helping those that need it.

The things I despise about this business are when I encounter setbacks, interacting with the public, when a prototype doesn't perform as expected, not having enough supplies, falling behind on a project.

Signed,
Rhys Malcolm Hamilton-Blake

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:50 pm
Entrepreneur Assistant Skeleton

Hello, my name is Delphinia Meadows

I am 18 years old at time of application.

I would like to work at Devereux Astronomers

I am a(n) astronomer.

The things I love about this business are Looking at the stars, comets and meteors, the sense of peace and quiet, being able to sleep in in the mornings.

The things I despise about this business are bad weather, being tired often, missing out on events at night like dinners and get togethers with friends, the slow nights where not much gets done, people disparaging the job as 'useless'.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I know Richard from our time at Hogwarts? He was two years above me.

Signed,
Delphinia L. Meadows

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:19 pm

Hello, my name is Gi-Seung Cho

I am a(n) photographer

My business is called (only fill this out if you own a business, if not leave blank or remove. Musicians, writers, and artists will usually not have a "business" name.)

I provide I'm a freelance photographer meaning I can easily go to whatever functions you would like photography at or for individual shoots.

It is located in Cardiff, Wales

How did I come into this business? Well... I've always loved taking photos! My dream is to one day work for nature magazines and take wildlife photos but until then, I'll do whatever to keep doing my passion. I've worked as a photographer for my school's newspaper for seven years and while I genuinely enjoyed it, I couldn't see myself only taking photos for the newspaper. Plus this way I still get to travel a little!

The things I love about this business are Traveling, taking pictures, developing her pictures, seeing people's reactions to the finished product, happy occasion gigs.

The things I despise about this business are When I misplace extra film rolls, when people discard half of the finished product, when people constantly say "make sure you get my good side!", when people accuse me of changing their photos, broken lenses.

Signed,
Gi-Seung Cho

Essy ze Ninja

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:13 pm
murruelecreuset

Hello, my name is Richard Devereux

I am a(n) Astronomer

My business is called Devereux Astronomers

I provide knowledge of the galaxy.

It is located in Sussex, England

How did I come into this business? Well... After graduating I dabbled in astronomy while I stepped up at home taking on more responsibility. Seeing this my parents decided to back my dream of becoming a working astronomer. With their money backing my business, I’m hoping to find others who have the same dreams and goals as myself.

The things I love about this business are The stars, witnessing celestial events, seeing a rare comet or two, how quiet and peaceful it is, and that it leaves time during the day.

The things I despise about this business are Overly cloudy nights, you can’t see stars when it’s cloudy. Mostly night hours. It’s not a high demand job, meaning I don’t make much at it. When telescopes break… and paperwork.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! If I could name my business Devereux Galactica I would but my parents would kill me.

I acknowledge that any magical & muggle business must be separated as to not breach the Statute of Secrecy. Yes.

Signed,
𝑅𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝐼𝓃𝒹𝒾𝑔𝑜 𝒟𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓊𝓍

Essy ze Ninja

Accepted  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:14 pm
Diamond Wales

Hello, my name is Rhys Hamilton-Blake

I am a(n) artificer

I provide building, modifying, and enchanting various prosthetics and other such devices necessary to improving the quality of life for those who need it.

It is located in London.

How did I come into this business? Well... it's actually a bit of a convoluted tale. I started back in Hogwarts working on a pair of prosthetics that could help my then-best friend walk without much trouble, and it sort of grew into an obsession. By the time I had graduated, I suddenly found myself with a dozen designs for various devices and started working through the technicalities of each to work out bugs and issues. By the time I had finally gotten around to it, I realized I had at least four different working models for various prosthetics and was in the process of constructing my fifth. That's when I looked into making it an actual occupation.

The things I love about this business are I can work at my own pace, use my creative side to make my designs, figuring out new ways to overcome obstacles, everything I make is hand-crafted, helping those that need it.

The things I despise about this business are when I encounter setbacks, interacting with the public, when a prototype doesn't perform as expected, not having enough supplies, falling behind on a project.

Signed,
Rhys Malcolm Hamilton-Blake

Essy ze Ninja

Accepted  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:15 pm
The Forgotten Weasley
Entrepreneur Assistant Skeleton

Hello, my name is Delphinia Meadows

I would like to work at Devereux Astronomers

I am a(n) astronomer.

The things I love about this business are Looking at the stars, comets and meteors, the sense of peace and quiet, being able to sleep in in the mornings.

The things I despise about this business are bad weather, being tired often, missing out on events at night like dinners and get togethers with friends, the slow nights where not much gets done, people disparaging the job as 'useless'.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I know Richard from our time at Hogwarts? He was two years above me.

Signed,
Delphinia L. Meadows

murruelecreuset

Accepted  
Entrepreneurs (Broommakers, Wandmakers, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games