Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Forget it! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oarashi Aranami

Lonely Bachelor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:39 pm
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami

I hope it at least gets more tolerable if not better all together. I had a cheeseburger with pepper jack cheese and pickles for lunch, and for dinner i made a steak with potato's and corn
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Thank you ^^

I feel a little better already

And that sounds like a delicious lunch and dinner ^^

❥ Alice

Not a problem Ms. Alice -hugs-. I have always enjoyed cooking its why I aspire to be a chef one day. smile
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Oh my!

Being a chef is one of those jobs with a lot of pressure

I prefer to just cook for the love and joy of making my loved ones happy ^w^

I'm sure you'd make a great chef though!

How has your day been today?

❥ Alice

Yea there is a lot of pressure. I'm sure your family must enjoy your cooking. I'm sure whoever you cook for will love you for more than just the fact that you feed them. Thanks I hope I do well. My day has been okay Icy and cold you know the same as you XD.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:40 pm
Oarashi Aranami
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami

I hope it at least gets more tolerable if not better all together. I had a cheeseburger with pepper jack cheese and pickles for lunch, and for dinner i made a steak with potato's and corn
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Thank you ^^

❥ Alice

Not a problem Ms. Alice -hugs-. I have always enjoyed cooking its why I aspire to be a chef one day. smile
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Oh my!

❥ Alice

Yea there is a lot of pressure. I'm sure your family must enjoy your cooking. I'm sure whoever you cook for will love you for more than just the fact that you feed them. Thanks I hope I do well. My day has been okay Icy and cold you know the same as you XD.
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

That is very sweet of you to say redface

These days I am mostly feeling like no one loves or appreciates me

for anything

I hear it's suppose to be even more chilly tomorrow than usual : o

❥ Alice

Artistically Alice

Single Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Divorced 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Oarashi Aranami

Lonely Bachelor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:56 pm
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Thank you ^^

❥ Alice

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Oh my!

❥ Alice

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

That is very sweet of you to say redface

These days I am mostly feeling like no one loves or appreciates me

for anything

I hear it's suppose to be even more chilly tomorrow than usual : o

❥ Alice

I can't really say I love you I hardly know you, but I do appreciate you. You're so kind to me, and it makes me happy every time I see you come online. I'm definitely not going anywhere tomorrow that is for sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:32 am
Oarashi Aranami

I can't really say I love you I hardly know you, but I do appreciate you. You're so kind to me, and it makes me happy every time I see you come online. I'm definitely not going anywhere tomorrow that is for sure.
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Really? : o

I thought it was just me who's excited to talk to you ^^ heart

I appreciate you also for being patient with me and being kind to me

The last guy here thought I was desperately in love with him just because

I was kind to him and then he didn't even want to be my friend -_-*

❥ Alice

Artistically Alice

Single Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Divorced 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Oarashi Aranami

Lonely Bachelor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:56 am
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

❥ Alice

Yes I thoroughly enjoy your company, and it's not a problem with me to wait. I can understand why he wanted you to be in love with him. It's because you're amazing. And weather or not we end up as anything more I will always be your friend. I must be off to bed Miss Alice I am getting tired but i will be on later (Sunday)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:07 pm
Oarashi Aranami
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

❥ Alice

Yes I thoroughly enjoy your company, and it's not a problem with me to wait. I can understand why he wanted you to be in love with him. It's because you're amazing. And weather or not we end up as anything more I will always be your friend. I must be off to bed Miss Alice I am getting tired but i will be on later (Sunday)
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Thank you so very much heart

I also enjoy your company 3nodding

I'm really glad that we get along so well

I hope we can be friends for a very long time ^^

I hope I'll be able to catch your next twitch broadcast

I should probably make a twitch account so that I can be notified

I watch twitch on my telly instead of my computer

I'll try to get kik on my tablet so that we can chat

and then you can just let me know when you're going live ^^

❥ Alice

Artistically Alice

Single Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Divorced 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Oarashi Aranami

Lonely Bachelor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:22 pm
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

❥ Alice

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

❥ Alice

I am also glad we get along so well. I will be live on Christmas day sometime in the àfternoon possibly like 1 pm to 6pm. I have my computer hooked up to my tv its so nice having two monitors. I have kik on my tablet its so much easier with the bigger keys.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:42 am
Oarashi Aranami
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

❥ Alice

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

❥ Alice

I am also glad we get along so well. I will be live on Christmas day sometime in the àfternoon possibly like 1 pm to 6pm. I have my computer hooked up to my tv its so nice having two monitors. I have kik on my tablet its so much easier with the bigger keys.
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Oh my

I will be away from home the Christmas and New Years weekend

That is if I'm feeling better and not in the hospital

So far I feel okay but I've just been laying around on my tablet

and sitting up drawing at my computer

occasionally getting up to cook or light cleaning or something

Tomorrow comes the real test to see if I'm up to going out.

I'll be doing most of the cleaning up around the house

and also running some outside of the house but still in the neighborhood type errands sweatdrop

in any case I'll be able to watch your broadcast briefly at my friends house

If she allows me to use her twitch account I'll be able to chat with you also ^^

I have a laptop, a desktop monitor and a telly I can use for a monitor

However, I usually just use my laptop screen as is

I'll try the multiple monitor thing soon though : o

And yes my tablet may be a bit out of date

but it is nice to have a larger screen ^^

❥ Alice

Artistically Alice

Single Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Divorced 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Oarashi Aranami

Lonely Bachelor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:14 am
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

❥ Alice

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

❥ Alice

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Oh my

I will be away from home the Christmas and New Years weekend

That is if I'm feeling better and not in the hospital

So far I feel okay but I've just been laying around on my tablet

and sitting up drawing at my computer

occasionally getting up to cook or light cleaning or something

Tomorrow comes the real test to see if I'm up to going out.

I'll be doing most of the cleaning up around the house

and also running some outside of the house but still in the neighborhood type errands sweatdrop

in any case I'll be able to watch your broadcast briefly at my friends house

If she allows me to use her twitch account I'll be able to chat with you also ^^

I have a laptop, a desktop monitor and a telly I can use for a monitor

However, I usually just use my laptop screen as is

I'll try the multiple monitor thing soon though : o

And yes my tablet may be a bit out of date

but it is nice to have a larger screen ^^

❥ Alice

Well I hope you have fun, and I hope you are able to go. Ohh cooking is always enjoyable although I may be biased. Bundle up it will be cold assuming your are up to going that is. That would be nice but if not I understand. To use a television as a monitor you need an HDMI cable they are available at Walmart but not typically very cheep usually around $40 but that's what it was when I got mine 3 years ago. Also your television will need an HDMI port as will your laptop. I have had my tablet for over a year and I don't know how I would live without it. Especially if my laptop dies before I can get a new computer.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:10 pm
Oarashi Aranami

Well I hope you have fun, and I hope you are able to go. Ohh cooking is always enjoyable although I may be biased. Bundle up it will be cold assuming your are up to going that is. That would be nice but if not I understand. To use a television as a monitor you need an HDMI cable they are available at Walmart but not typically very cheep usually around $40 but that's what it was when I got mine 3 years ago. Also your television will need an HDMI port as will your laptop. I have had my tablet for over a year and I don't know how I would live without it. Especially if my laptop dies before I can get a new computer.
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

I have an HDMI cord that I got for free with my Roku some years ago

I've never used the HDMI on my computer

but I know that both my laptop and the telly are capable ^^

I will dress warmly if I am able to go out

I hope neither of us end up with a dead laptop e.e

My laptop is quite old itself

By my standards it's old

it can't do a lot of things it use to be able to do with no problem

❥ Alice

Artistically Alice

Single Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Divorced 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Oarashi Aranami

Lonely Bachelor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:34 pm
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

I have an HDMI cord that I got for free with my Roku some years ago

I've never used the HDMI on my computer

but I know that both my laptop and the telly are capable ^^

I will dress warmly if I am able to go out

I hope neither of us end up with a dead laptop e.e

My laptop is quite old itself

By my standards it's old

it can't do a lot of things it use to be able to do with no problem

❥ Alice

Oh thats nice. Please do it's bitter outside. I need my laptop to stream so yea I need it haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:17 pm
Oarashi Aranami
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Is there a nick name that you go by in particular?

Something that you would like for me to call you

since your user name is rather long

You can just call me Alice

of course if you want to call me something else I'm fine with that

❥ Alice

Artistically Alice

Single Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Divorced 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Oarashi Aranami

Lonely Bachelor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:20 pm
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

❥ Alice

Well you can call me Andrew or just Oar its up to you.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:20 pm
Oarashi Aranami
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

❥ Alice

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

*blushes*

lol okay then

thank you ever so much for the gift heart

I really like it ^^

❥ Alice

Artistically Alice

Single Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Divorced 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Oarashi Aranami

Lonely Bachelor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:45 pm
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami
Artistically Alice
Oarashi Aranami
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

❥ Alice

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

*blushes*

lol okay then

thank you ever so much for the gift heart

I really like it ^^

❥ Alice

Not a problem dear. *kisses her cheek* heart  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash