Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:36 am
Having no family it was rather hard for him to understand wanting to be away, but in the same token he had just pledged allegiance to her family - the pressure was understandable. Belial wasn't sure how much of that pressure would be on the family members, direct or not, of Queen herself but he was aware of the prides history with their leaders and so a few of her family members might be concerned to the point of feeling pressure.

"I am quite enjoying myself." What he didn't add was that he was pleased to be with a lioness who wouldn't see him for his previous actions or moments of speaking out against the previous royals to support Shangyue and his tyranny. "Do you get to venture from your family often?" Hope sparkled in his eye at the idea of spending more time with the female. It was selfish desire as he felt slightly alone, though he hadn't tried hard to find to friends he knew that if he did now it'd be a touch more difficult.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:56 am
Mysses Greenie

While she was young she had still heard rumors or tales of lion sin the pride and what they had done during the tyrants rule and downfall. She was honestly quite glad she hadn't been born during it but right at the end when there wasn't much for her to have to even worry about. She wasn't exactly sure she would have wanted to partake in any of it. Having to fight against your own pride members or even family? She wasn't sure she'd of been able to do it.

"I'm happy to hear that." She was glad that he was having a good time. His words distracted her racing thoughts. "Oh yes, I try to very much. We are such a big family that it's hard to get some peace from them at times." She said with a laugh. While she was joking about getting peace and quite she wasn't entirely. It was nice to get away from them and meet people that weren't related. Like him.

"What of you? Do you venture about on your lonesome?" She said with a cheeky smile.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:35 am
User Image
Hodari listened intently to the names that were given to her again, shifting her gaze between the two lionesses and smiling at the pair of them. When her name was asked for, she looked embarrassed and ducked her head.

"Oh, do forgive my manners, Aunt Manyara." She said with an apologetic smile. "I fear I do lose track of my manners more than I would. Between the rebellion and my litter and now with this celebration, I fear more then ever that I'm forgetting something important and- oh, now I'm rambling and I still haven't given you your answer yet!" She smiled again and went on, answering this time. "My name is Hodari and this is Iyanga Amabala, but Amabala is what he prefers." The maned wolf dipped his head politely and echoed,
"How do you do?" to Manyara and Nkosazana.

"And somewhere around here," Hodari said, glancing about behind her relatives. "Are my children. Though I'm not surprised that they're out socializing on such an event as this. How are you ladies enjoying yourselves?"

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:51 am
User Image

Tama appeared to be too wrapped up in what her "beloved" and his family were talking about and just as soon as his twin arrived was she going off to "mingle" again. Feeling slighted by two sisters, Yoru moved away to find a quiet spot and take up his observations of the goings on around him again. His eyes stared at the masses and he wondered how his twin could approach them so easily. The rebellion might be over with, but he would still feel more than a little awkward about going up to someone, without knowing what side they took or whether they would be informing his aunt that they were leaving the pride this very evening.

It was easier, he thought, to instead observe others and try to find a safe opening. Maybe he ought to find his mother and sit by her side, or maybe he ought to go pledge his allegiance to his aunt too, like his twin had done. Unless someone were to approach him, he would likely end up doing one of the two things, he subconsciously decided as he looked about, before retiring for the evening. The introverted lion was beginning to feel the twinges of weariness starting to come upon him, after all.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:35 pm
User Image

"I dunno," Rahim shrugged at Laleh's wondering about how strange the queen might see it, having them all come up to her to profess disinterest in the throne. Liuhe thought it was a good idea, he wasn't sure if that meant that Kimondo thought so too. She was pretty chill up at the front of the crowd handling all of this.

"It's definitely weird doing it though," he grumbled, "But if it helps us then I'm all for it."

Too bad for their mother.

User Image

Kimondo was indeed handling everything fairly well so far, and she would keep it up for the entire night, as long as there was someone who yet had something to say to her. In the end, there were few unexpected pardons or departures.. but they would finally all be ready to start over, going back to what the new queen hoped would be the way things were supposed to be.

This ORP is now closed. Normal pride activity can resume.

Below is a list of expected outcomes based on who did and did not reply:

Permitted to Stay:
Parisa (by request of Liuhe, under surveillance), Dwyllodrus (by request of Liuhe, begrudging & also under surveillance), Chunyue, Fasrin

Voluntary Departures:
Iloziya, Nasjisi, Nina-dini, Cho'simba

Royal Guards staying:
Belial, Lunik, Mabichi'giza, Yksivarinen; Ikwezi [did not appear in RP, owned by Ecavi]

Royal Guards exiled:
Firaga, Celosia; Akahana, Gaki; Akemi, Mvushi, Nazani, Taini

If I've accidentally put your character on the exile/departures list, let me know. The memberlist will be updated soon.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:55 pm
"Lonesome is what you could call it." He mused lightly. Belial turned his attentions to the growing crowd, one he had just sworn before and now here he was speaking to the niece of their new Queen. The fates were interesting and so he decided to test these fates just a little further. "Any chance you'd cure me of that loneliness?" A small smirk played at his lips.

"Wandering around, alone, is as lonely as it looks - I can promise you that." The burly lion stated plainly. "To have an individual, blooming with personality to lighten the day would be a marvel." Sure he was blowing it out of proportion, saying what she may want to hear - there was also some truth.

"What do you say?"

He smiled.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:45 am
Ctrl F Greenie

Was he... flirting with her? She hadn't exactly been around too many males that weren't her siblings or family so his actions caused her to flush and almost stumble on her words but she caught herself. "I'd be delighted to, though I'm sure it cannot be all that lonely." She gave him a warm smile and a small chuckle as she imagined how lonely it might be. There were other guards though, so she supposed it couldn't be all that bad.

"Well, when you put it that way." She said when he essentially buttered her up so to speak. "How could I possibly decline such a request. Plus I believe it would be rather rude of the New Queens Niece to not accompany you." She gave him a coy smile.

He was attractive, she had to give him that. Perhaps it was the fact that he was older that was so alluring to her. She had never looked at anyone her own age this way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:04 pm
It seemed his words had done the trick - she'd eagerly accompany him. Not that his words had been some awful trap, but they were still sly enough. Fortunately her youthfulness played into it and didn't question a thing. "I believe you might be correct. The Queen wouldn't likely approve of poor manners." He mused back at his company softly.

"Perhaps a nice long walk in the moonlight near the border?" He offered. "The trees looking brilliant in that lighting." He'd always been so fond of the borders edge. The way the trees swayed in the breeze and the way the moonlight shone upon their greenery appealed to him. It also meant he'd have some time alone with her. Perhaps a chance to know her better as well - there was plenty he had grown curious about. Niece of the Queen consorting with a previous Shangyue supporter, whether or not he had sworn to the new Queen. It was all strange to him.

"Unless there is somewhere else that might be more appealing to you?" He queried.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:55 am
Ctrl F Greenie

He was charming enough for her tastes, not that she was even really sure what she liked. She just found him to be quite like-able and that was good enough for her. At least for the time being and she go to know him a little bit better.

"I think that sounds lovely, I think it would be very nice indeed." Her tail flicked behind her happily, she was glad he had thought of that, it was a perfect night for a walk along the border. She had spent quite a few moments along the border, her father had come to visit them from beyond them a couple of times. She wondered if she'd see him again.

"Would you care to lead the way?" She offered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:52 pm
“Of course.” He said, regarding her briefly before turning tail from the adolescent and leading her away from the crowds. The crowds themselves had begun to become overwhelming to the rather shy lion and so he welcomed the change of pace eagerly.

He hoped she would feel the same way, but she did seem eager enough as it was.

“So peaceful out here.” He said with a smile, finally getting her to himself and away from the busy-ness of the pride.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:56 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

She followed along, almost behind him but not far enough back that she couldn't look over and see his face. "It really is." She remarked softly as she looked at him and then glanced around the area. "Is there anywhere specific you like to go out this way?" She asked.  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff