I am fine with my june custom slot being used on him ^^  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Ctrl F Greenie
AstoriaFallen

The cubs were rolled lower middle class so they will be hunters! Can you pm me their names when you have them smile . Super excited to have you guys in the family.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:59 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

She couldn't help but smile. The male she was courting had finally gotten roped into her family, most likely unwillingly but it was still something she was pleased to see. "I would like to hope so." She said giving both her brother and him a quick glance before giving Belial a wink. "I do hope that they haven't scared you off though." She said with a warm chuckle as she looked around at her siblings who were scattered about. As the silence grew as her Aunt spoke she waited until all the formalities were finished and then gave a small nudge to him. "So, what do you think of my Aunt? She seems to be a just Queen so far yea?" She couldn't remember if she had told him that was her aunt before or not, she thought she might have at one point but couldn't remember it seemed so long ago now. "Maybe we can get out of here once all the niceties have finished and we can talk?" Hopefully she wasn't scaring him away by being too forward, she would like to get him alone to talk for a bit.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:16 pm
Scared? Concerned? These weren't feelings he associated with her family, not yet, or ever he figured. The way they had welcomed him was incredible. Infact he was sure he'd made a new friend. "Not even slightly, quite the opposite actually." He admitted fondly. His words had ended in time for the Queen to speak - he made sure to become extremely silent and listened carefully. The Queen wasn't just his Queen.. if he worked things well with Miyako.. the Queen would end up being family.

"She is." He remarked. "Kimondo has done well to help the pride recover." He said, marveling at the choices the pale lioness had already begun to make. He'd seen his fair share from what Shangyue had done and so perhaps anything would appear to correct his mistakes? But he decided that wasn't the case here, the Queen was truly trying to make a difference.

Oh no. His mind froze, eyes froze on the lioness he was courting.. then he began to think of everything he'd ever done. It was as though his life had flashed before his very eyes. "Of course." Was what he had said as he tried not to internally explode. "Any place in mind?" He asked, again, trying to keep his emotions under wraps.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:59 am
Ctrl F Greenie

A smile spread across her face at his words, she was quite pleased and couldn't have hoped to hear anything better from his mouth. "That's wonderful to hear." She remarked looking towards her family members and she realized then how large her family actually was.

It was impressive to say the least, she just never really thought about it. At least not till this moment. "Wait till I introduce you to my Aunt as my suitor." She said with a giggle and a slight flush. While they had been playing the game back and forth they hadn't really established this as anything verbally and she sorta just did that.

She would of course have to introduce him to Mother as well, but she had always felt closer to her Aunt than her Mother for some reason. "No place in mind, perhaps we can go to the border again?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:58 pm
That visibly shook Belial. Meeting with her.. Aunt? He gazed at Miyako for signs of teasing him, but was met with a look of certainty. He’d be declared a suitor of Miyako to the Queen herself. His past may eventually haunt him if that ever came to be. Though it definitely wasn’t a hidden thing – his alignment with Shangyue had been abolished when he opted for the Queens way of life. He’d chosen to stay.

“The border would be a fine enough place.” He said. His mind was a million miles away thinking of all the ways he’d be killed if something went wrong. Can’t help who the heart falls for.. was the last thing he considered when he finally brought his full attention back to his.. girlfriend? He mused at himself softly.

“Perhaps a watering hole. I’m feeling a bit warm.”

The suggestion was made lightly. He frankly could have gone anywhere, happily, and been with her.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:16 am
The watering hole it is then." She said with a smile and headed in the direction of it with him in toe.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out