Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Theatre Wing ➣Practice Hall [Music Classroom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:07 am
User Image
                                        tab location music room | status : single and unavailable | mood : softening a bit, now worried | company : everyone within his vicinity throughout the post | outfit : casual winter, different color for day flip, hair ponytailed | profile: : x | OOC :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, things had gone a bit more interesting with Mikhail showing up, though the dark cloud of resentment and anger washed over the student because of something personal, which was cleared upon by Rick. People worrying about getting dressed for the event was one thing, but to feel passive aggressive because of unfortunate circumstances... It did remind of the breakup two months ago. But also, Fionna was starting to feel withdrawn from the rest of the class. Could it be because of the incident yesterday like the others or could be it be because of something else entirely? Nonetheless, the court mage had to know, at least remedy with his own small method. Making sure that his approach that gentle, he sauntered towards her with an expression that resembled that of a parent being concerned for the child.

"Is there anything bothering you, Fionna? Feel free to tell me," Lerato questioned, though at the two boys, he added. "Rick may be right about Lelyna having to dress up for the occasion tonight, Mikhail. While I do understand that you are stressed right now over such sudden circumstances, it will be best to not jump too much into irrational assumptions. Perhaps the end result will be worth the wait that you have to endure while she is not around at this moment."

Voice of Aegis

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:33 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

As Mikhail proceeded to glare at his feet, he listened as Rick told him how he was doing. His head instantly shot up as he began to mention Lelyna. She was out of sorts? Mikhail’s lips formed into a straight line, as the other male proceeded to reveal more about what he meant and how Lelyna was acting. Was something bothering her that she hadn’t told him about? His brows furrowed at the mention of the gala and how she got upset when her professor brought it up during their class time. The prince felt completely confused and worried, he didn’t like it. ”She seemed upset? That’s quite odd…she was so excited about it when she told me of it initially. We’re attending mainly because I know she wants to go. I think you can understand my confusion…” With his brows still furrowed, he leaned forward and placed his forehead in his hands. He was attempting to find some good reasoning in his head.

At hearing Rick’s possible suggestion of where she was, Mikhail looked up a bit with an expression that showed he was deep in thought. It could definitely be a possibility. But as Patrick had mentioned, Lelyna was already always well dressed. She was already beautiful in every way, why feel the need to go out and buy something? But he knew that knowing her, it could be true and that she had an explanation for it. Whatever was or is bothering her was something that he wanted, no, needed to be told. Hearing Lerato’s input caused Mikhail to give him a light glare. ”I’m not making an irrational assumption. If anything, if she’s with Kayl, I know she’s safe. My issue is not being notified. More so that there was something that was possibly bothering my love. I may not be the best with people, but if I become close to someone, I want to know if things are bothering them or something of the sort.”

Letting out a heavy sigh, he ran a hand through his dark locks and felt a bit calm. If she was with someone other than Kayl or anyone decent, he would have lost it. He was already on edge hearing his sister was in the infirmary, the last thing he needed was to hear the possibility of something happening to Lelyna. But since she was with Kayl, the dark cloud over him seemed to fade considerably. ”Hey umm…thank you. I appreciate you telling me all of this….” Mikhail looked at Rick awkwardly before giving him a genuine smile. It lasted only briefly before he muttered a small “sorry” toward Lerato for the earlier look.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ CLass] || WITH [Patrick, LErato] || FEELING [ fck u. ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Hope this is okay~! ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:50 am
Patrick Lockheart
~ Music Room ~

As Rick had been listening to Mikhail's response, he hadn't quite noted Fiona's staring - at least not until Lerato drew his attention away momentarily by advancing towards her, then their eyes met briefly until she turned her gaze away from him... He would tilt his head curiously at this before Lerato blocked the space between him and the female and then as the moment passed, he would realise Mikhail was trying to come to terms with what may have transpired in his absence that morning.

"Hey, it's not a problem Mate," Returning his attention to the conversation, Rick would smile, rubbing the back of his head in a somewhat uncertain reaction to Fiona's apparent staring before nodding,"Nothing is irrational if it involves someone you care about - and I can tell you really do care for her," he would return the brief smile towards Mikhail as he thanked him for his words before turning his gaze back towards Fiona and Lerato as the Tutor questioned her as to whether or not there was something on her mind.

"Will it Dance?" Branwen had been watching Fiona for a while now, noting how she stared so curiously at the pair whilst holding some perhaps unease at being caught when Rick finally made eye contact with her... The Diviner always had that draw when it came to those of the fairer gender, yet he himself was not always so easy to catch, let alone claim... "Pretty Clothes, Much Twirling." She lifted her White Wings, flicking Rick in the ear and earning a quiet grumble from the male before she settled once again, leaning into his touch as he gently stroked her chest with the back of his fingers,

"Just remember to smile when you see her," Rick knew that Mikhail had momentarily turned his focus onto Lerato, but he felt it worth adding and extra piece of advice - just incase, "She may not be able to see it, but I'm certain she will feel it," he risked a reassuring pat upon the male's shoulder, picturing the scene as the pair met at the Gala, Lelyna in her splendour and of course Mikhail in his, it would surely be a sight to witness.

Voice of Aegis

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Appearance: Wearing this Patrick's feeling a little cold today
With: Branwen, Fiona, Lerato, Mikhail
Feeling:
OoC Rick's tune for the day: Transcendence - Lindsey Sterling
""

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:27 pm

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

_ _ _________________________________________________ _ _

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Fiona turned her attention to the professor as he'd approached her to see if she was ok... A nice gesture that formed a small smile on her face. The girl shook her head. "N-nothing major sir. I can manage it." She'd answer with a faint tone. In reality, the amount of good vibes she's had from people so far sparked a bit of confidence.

Guess it'd be a good idea after all. Fii rose from her seat and bowed to the Professor before speaking up again. "I-I apologise for the trouble sir, but I need to go... I..." She paused, glancing toward the Patrick and his little bird. "...I've forgotten something I needed for the Gala..." Knowing she was short on time, she hurried to the doorway.

Before departing, she bowed once more to the Court Mage. "I-I'll make up for my early leave in the next class sir... Promise!" Like that, Fii waved to her new ginger friend and his raven before leaving. She moved at a faster walking pace that usual, asking around the halls for the whereabouts of Professor Mehra. It's something she may never get to experience again

~ Fiona left in search of Elohari ~

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:08 pm
User Image
                                        tab location music room | status : single and unavailable | mood : defeated, but excited later on | company : everyone within his vicinity throughout the post | outfit : casual winter, different color for day flip, hair ponytailed | profile: : x | OOC :

Oh well, the plan was definitely a complete bust, especially with Mikhail still completely not into it, though he did apologize softly, and Rick feeling concerned for his friend. Plus, Fionna explained the real reason behind her spacing out and she had to leave abruptly. Lerato's eyes were on her departing form then, as soon, as the conversation between them has ended, that's was when he had no other choice but to let them go. "Considering that all of you may have more pressing matters to deal with, the story telling may have to be postponed till another time, aside from the practical lessons. And remember, before the Gala, don't forget to freshen up before wearing the fancy suits. Hygiene is important after all." He then walked towards his desk, picking up his satchel; he would be heading back to his office so that he would practice and get dressed for the event later on.

"See you all later at the event. And watch out for the surprise," he waved with a smile, but not without flashing a wink at the two boys, before leaving the place.

-- Exit --

Voice of Aegis

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:19 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Mikhail was relieved to know that Patrick understood where he was coming from. I mean, it was odd that at one moment she was so interested in attending and excited when he agreed that they could both go. Then, later on, to hear that when someone brought the event up she got upset over it. Whatever was going on, he hoped to find out later and help or reassure her in any way that he possibly could. Patrick was right, he really did care for Lelyna. He cared for her more than anything. It was nice to see that other people could see it. ”Yes I do….you know, you’re an alright man Patrick. That says quite a bit, seeing as I don’t talk to many and I automatically get annoyed at almost anyone…depending of course. I appreciate you coming to speak with me…truly.”

Clearing his throat, he listened as Lerato spoke to the whole class. He let out a deep sigh of relief when he announced that the storytelling would be postponed. He wasn’t surprised that others had things on their minds. With the events of the day prior and the gala, he figured that everyone’s mind and focus were elsewhere. He heard Rick tell him to smile when he saw Lelyna. The comment he made actually caused the normally distant prince to give a charming smile at Rick and chuckle lightly, ”Luckily I smile almost instantly when she’s near. I don’t think I can ever look at her like I look at half the other people that come to me and say ridiculous things. But you’re right, I know she’ll be able to tell...”

After Lerato bid his goodbye to him and the rest of the class, Mikhail stood up. He placed his violin where it belonged and grabbed his satchel. Looking at Rick one last time, he gave a friendly pat to him. ”I suppose I’ll see you at the gala…” he said in a quiet voice, a small awkward smile on his face. The prince exited the class and decided to head to his dorm to get ready.

----Exit Music Room to his dorm----

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ CLass] || WITH [Patrick, LErato] || FEELING [ okay. ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Hope this is okay~! ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:23 am
Patrick Lockheart
~ Music Room ~

Rick would wave with a smile as Fiona took her leave - The Gala certainly seemed to be on everyone's mind and he would nod, noting Lerato's words as he too made a bid for freedom. It was the tutor's final words that left a brief look of concerned curiosity on the Diviner's face however - What surprise exactly? Rick was always up for a celebration, but a surprise...? He wasn't sure he liked those...

Lerato's comment didn't hold his attention for long though and as Lerato took his leave, Patrick would nod with a grin as Mikhail thanked him for taking the moment to speak to him. "Any time you wanna chat, just give me a shout," he meant that truly, happy to help if it put people's minds at ease.

At the mention of Mikhail's almost instant smile when Lelyna was near, Rick's grin would widen, he'd yet to meet a soul that brought such a feeling to him with their presence, but there was always time! "I may slip by," he watched as the male returned to Violin to its place before giving him a friendly pat upon the shoulder, sure, there may have been an awkward smile from Mikhail, but Rick wouldn't draw attention to it, instead, he would wait for the male to leave before returning his own Violin to its case and summoning Bran to his shoulder.

"Let's go get ready," he smiled, picking up the case before leaving the room himself.

Voice of Aegis

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Appearance: Wearing this Patrick's feeling a little cold today
With: Branwen
Feeling:
OoC Rick's tune for the day: Transcendence - Lindsey Sterling
""

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:36 pm
User Image

████ ← ♬ CadenxxxNguyen ♬ → ████

“Hey, Caden, will you do me a favor and take care of my elective while I’m gone to my family’s house?”

In all honesty, the wandering musician would never expect that his friend would resort to being away from the academy at a time like this, though he couldn’t refuse the other’s decision. It was Caden’s first time being in the Academy, and since Lerato didn’t take him on a guided tour throughout those halls, he ended up asking the passersby for directions to the music room where Lerato would usually conduct his classes for the elective. He pushed through the wooden door with a moderate force, taking in the sight of the surroundings. The piano that was on the corner but with the keyboard concealed, the violin and woodwind cases arranged neatly, the desk with the stack of lecture notes on top. Could it be that his friend left it behind during his last lesson, or was he intending to do so for Caden’s sake, knowing that his students would still want to continue on with the lesson even with the court mage’s absence?

Caden couldn’t exactly pinpoint the correct answer to those thoughts, but he shouldn't linger too long about them. With steady steps, he picked up the note that was stacked on top and read it in a moderate voice.

“Feel free to tackle on the story-time mode if you want to, but they should work on the essay about how music changed them forever.”

The silver-haired man raised his eyebrow quizzically at such instructions. Story-telling was his forte, but he was no formal instructor. Perhaps he should just let the students be freeform about what they should write on the essay as long as they would meet the standard requirements… maybe.

Mood: casually confused
Company: all by himself
OOC: Here's the NPC post

Voice of Aegis

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:36 am

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Temper: None

_________________________________________________ _ _

It took a good while to work out where she wanted to go... Eyrli was told that while she worked out what Electives she wanted, she was permitted to observe one for the day. She strolled through the halls at a rather fast walking pace. This girl wore a long white dress, laced with golden decorations along the skirt and the sleeves.

This is... The 'Music Room?' The quiet girl stared at the door for a moment. Seeing as she had no clue where else to go, Eyrli shrugged and proceeded to knock on the door. Almost too eager to wait the Elementor would push the door openly carefully and poke her head into the room. Inside was a series of instruments... But her focus was on the one lone male who stood at the front.

Seeing little reason in playing a guessing game with him, the mute female would wander inside and wait patiently for the man with a bright smile on her face, reaching into one of her sleeves to pull out a piece of paper she wrote to inform the Professor of whichever class she ended up in.

_ _ _________________________________________________

Mood: Eager | Company: The Music Professor? | Wearing: [Her Dress] ⏋

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:31 am
Voice of Aegis

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Alighnment - Neutral

◄ STATS ►

tab tab :tab: → Phyiscal Stats:
tab tab tab tab Strength: 3
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 4
tab tab tab tab Agility: 3
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 1
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 1
tab tab tab tab Technique: 3
tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 22
tab tab tab tab Power: 5 + 2 = 7
tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab Speed: 5
tab tab tab tab Range: 2
tab tab tab tab Technique: 2

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Today was a new day, and it was pretty grayish outside which meant that there could be rain. It was pretty common here in Eoana to have grayish skies. Of course, this moody weather didn’t really have much effect on him this week, as he still felt somewhat happy to be traveling around the school and town on his own. Of course, it was pretty lonely without Julia being here. Either way, Azura felt somewhat content with the week. Azura would then walk through the hallway, as he noticed this silver haired girl who was standing in front of the door to the music room as she would then enter there. Maybe she was a new student today, and she had the same class as him. Going in after her, he noticed another teacher there instead of Lerato. Oh, um... hi there. He said. The man might be a substitute today, but he felt as if the guy would be an actual regular teacher himself... mostly because he looked like he’d teach a class or two. He did know about the essay for the class, but still didn’t know what to write about.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:09 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Lelyna into the Music Classroom for the New Day - ]

Lelyna smiled to herself as Mikhail escorted her toward the Music Classroom. She loved sharing the elective with him. Mikhail was very talented when it came to music and it was one of the few ways that he openly expressed himself. A private person, Mikhail had many secrets, but music proved to be not only an artistic outlet for him but an emotional one as well. Lelyna greatly enjoyed listening to his music and likewise, he thoroughly enjoyed it when she played the piano or sang for him.

After her Diviner Class the day before, Sylrenya had led her toward the Enhancer classroom just in time to catch Mikhail as he’d been leaving for the day. Much like her own class, Mikhail’s had had a substitute who had dismissed the class early after offering a simple assignment for the next class. Mikhail had been surprised to see her, as he would have gone to pick her up from her own classroom, but that was the point. Lelyna might be blind, but she liked surprising Mikhail when she could.

They’d done their assignments together, Mikhail happily writing what she dictated to him for her assignment on her feeling about how Diviners were judged for their power. Sylrenya had stayed and kept them company and afterward Lelyna had unlocked a few more of her memories. But after the effort and her long day, Lelyna had needed to rest. Mikhail hadn’t seemed to mind spending the rest of the evening by the fire, talking and drinking tea while they enjoyed a quiet evening. That was one of the reasons why she loved Mikhail so much – although he was a Prince, he enjoyed the simple things in life.

By the end of the night, Mikhail had escorted her back to her room, built up a large fire to warm her room and helped her make a make-shift bed for Sylrenya to sleep in. Lelyan loved that the little fae had decided to keep her company. She knew that Silme preferred Kayl’s company, but it seemed that as of late, he’d wanted to be alone – from what she’d heard, Kayl suffered from frequent nightmares. Lelyna hoped to one day help him, but she didn’t want to overstep her bounds by bringing it up if it made him uncomfortable.

Lelyna made a mental note to ask him, subtly, if he needed to talk the next time she met with Kayl. But for now, she held Mikhail’s arm and felt content to spend another day with him. Stepping into the classroom, Lelyna had no way to know that not only was their usual teacher missing, but that the class also had a new student. Lelyna was in for a very pleasant surprise…

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Chelly Usagi

The-DJ-Ghost

Raiyun

Voice of Aegis

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Tala Maxwell

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊

Willow headed down the halls wearing a white cloak, made of coarse fabric but good enough. She decided she'd actually attend Music Class today, she was technically in the class. Sadly, Mikhail was in the class as well, so she'd have to deal with His Royal Pain in the A*s if she wanted to see Lelyna. At this point in their relationship, if Willow ever wanted to see Lelyna Mikhail was with her. Gross. Willow arrived at the classroom, stepping inside.

[ Enter Willow to the Music Room ]

It seemed Prince Sarcasm and Lelyna had not arrived, which was fine. Though, Willow didn't expect an unfamiliar teacher in the place of Mr. Sanchez. Perhaps he'd be nicer. Plus, she couldn't be scolded for absence currently. Azura and an unfamiliar girl were in the room already, and Willow smiled cheerfully at the sub.

"Good morning! Are you are subbing for Mr. Sanchez?" Willow asked sweetly, trying to pay attention to the girl at the edge of her vision.

⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊

⋉⋊ 𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢: Music Room ⋉⋊ 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥: Eyrili, Azura, and Mr. Nguyen. ⋉⋊ 𝔒𝔲𝔱𝔣𝔦𝔱: As seen. ⋉⋊ 𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰: 'New teacher? Sub?' ⋉⋊ ℭ𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤: Nothing ⋉⋊ 𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡: Curious ⋉⋊ 𝔬𝔬𝔠: ~~~ ⋉⋊

The-DJ-Ghost
                                    Voice of Aegis
                                    ]
                                    Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Erythyr

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:44 pm
User Image

████ ← ♬ CadenxxxNguyen ♬ → ████

Caden was looking through the lecture notes left behind by his friend, until there were a few students acknowledging his presence. It meant that he should get started on the introduction just for the sake of saving time. He put the stack down, clearing his throat and giving them a smile while facing them. “Good morning, class. To answer your question, yes, I am the current substitute for Mr. Sanchez since he is currently having a short break from his duties. My name's Caden Nguyen, part of the wandering musician group and Mr. Sanchez's childhood friend. Though it is actually my first time being in this lovely institution, I'm glad to see that there are some students interested in the talent of music.” After the short introduction, he started writing on the instructions for the essay on the board, included in the notes.

“There will be an essay for today's task, and the subject is about how music changes one's life forever. It can be any event in the past or present, but it should be related to the topic. Minimum word requirement is 400 words and it should be at least two pages worth.”

After Caden was done writing the instructions on the board, he faced the others present in the room with a thorough look. “Feel free to ask questions if you like about this task if there is any. If I can, I can do a little story telling mode to pass the time, though not for long.” He then let out a little chuckle, trying to keep the mood of the lecture as light as possible. After all, the day should be stimulating, right?

Mood: productive
Company: the students
OOC:

Voice of Aegis

The_littlest_dragonfly

The-DJ-Ghost

Erythyr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:58 am

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Temper: None

_________________________________________________ _ _

She watched as a variety of students begun entering the classroom... A male with short hair, a girl with shoulder-length white hair... And... Eyrli paused and stared at the last one, her face lighting up with joy as she recognised the blind female right away.

Aware Lelyna doesn't know she's here, she just barely refrained from jumping at her old friend. Instead, she would hurry over to the Substitute teachers desk and hand her note to him once he had finished informing everybody about his lesson. (Note reads: "Hello, my name is Eryli (Air-eh-lee), I was told to observe a class for the day. Sorry for the trouble, but I can't speak!") She then grinned big to the professor and turned her focus back to her main goal.

She stood by the desk, debating her options... Then it came to her. It had been a while since she to do it, so her words would be a bit limited... Eryli lifted a finger towards the slab of wood and paused briefly to think. The girl started tapping on the desk in small patterns. To ones that understood, it would roughly translate to "Hello. Friend." Eryli sulked, it was a bit sloppy, but hopefully the Diviner would recognise it. As for the rest of the room... She hardly cared if they found it weird that some strange girl was tapping a desk repeatedly.

_ _ _________________________________________________

Mood: Please remember..! | Company: Lelyna + Many strangers | Wearing: [Her Dress] ⏋

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Erythyr

The_littlest_dragonfly

The-DJ-Ghost

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:33 am
Voice of Aegis

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Alighnment - Neutral

◄ STATS ►

tab tab :tab: → Phyiscal Stats:
tab tab tab tab Strength: 3
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 4
tab tab tab tab Agility: 3
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 1
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 1
tab tab tab tab Technique: 3
tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 22
tab tab tab tab Power: 5 + 2 = 7
tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab Speed: 5
tab tab tab tab Range: 2
tab tab tab tab Technique: 2

he figured that Lerato would leave some work for him. At the time, Azura has let himself virtually go back to writing on his song until the assignment of how music changed his life came up. Letting off a sigh, Azura took his notebook as he looked over at the silver haired girl. She seemed pretty nice, but something was off about her. She never spoke a word or even made a sound, really. Huh... guess all types are here. Azura said as he saw her go and try to socialize with the Prince’s girlfriend who’s name he still never knew. Still, she didn’t speak a word but rather just tapped against the desk next to the blind Noble. Strangely, he was here for almost close to a year and knew only a few of the people here on Eoana. At that moment, Azura would lay his head down and rest on the desk.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers