Submit

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:22 pm
Kefka Fanatica

(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

User Image

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - A-rank | Alighnment - Neutral | Wearing - Adventurer clothes

◄ STATS ►

tab tab :tab: → Phyiscal Stats:
tab tab tab tab Strength: 3
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 4
tab tab tab tab Agility: 3
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 1
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 1
tab tab tab tab Technique: 3
tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 23
tab tab tab tab Power: 5 + 2 = 7
tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab Speed: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab Range: 2
tab tab tab tab Technique: 2

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

The free day yesterday was very melancholy to say the least. Ever since most of the people went into the forest, Azura mostly trained in his martial arts and prepared himself for class as he would prepare himself for Professor Jei's lesson the following day. Still, everyone seemed to be on edge about things, and most of the teachers and students would even speak about it in the hallways. The beacon of light that emitted within the forest. He knew it would mean something that is connected to the strange occurrences happening in Eoana lately. Azura would be lost in thought as he passed by all the other students too. Julia being terribly sick this past week... Marisen taking care of her, and even Princess Catherine leaving back to Valor along with the rest of the other Valorian nobles here... Something's seriously happening... Azura would mutter to himself as he bumped into the door frame of the Tenebraer classroom. He noticed and shyly opened the door. There was Jei already setting up his papers on the desk. Good morning. Azura said. It was weird having a teacher for once instead of meditating or leaving class to go train in the yard. Juliana is still currently sick, so I have to give her my notes to take. Azura said, explaining the situation to her. So, what's the agenda for today?

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:02 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Another day, another opportunity for Julia to mess things up. Of course she woke up late again, of course. She’d opened her eyes to bright sunlight that morning, but it didn’t take long for her to realise the time, much to her dismay. She’d jumped out of bed almost as soon as she was aware (although admittedly, after indulging in a short muffled scream of frustration; her roommate wasn’t there to be disturbed). She opted to skip breakfast that morning and head straight for the classroom, dodging fellow late-goers and academy faculty as she ran through the halls.

Julia stopped herself just before she crashed through the classroom doors, panting hard enough that eventually devolved into a short coughing fit. While not completely recovered, she was feeling much better compared to last week and Julia did not want to miss another day of class, even though Azura kindly offered to help. She heard that they got a new professor and not just Gannon, but that didn’t help her apprehension at all. She didn’t know what to expect and Julia did not enjoy surprises. They were undoubtedly going to get off on the wrong foot and there goes her chances of improving. She shook her head and tucked away wayward strands of hair away from her face before going inside; it was now or never.

Azura was already inside, much to her relief, but so was another unfamiliar man that she assumed was the new professor. At a quick glance, he didn't look unkind and Azura didn't seem uncomfortable, but they'll see. In the meantime, she could be nice. "Good morning," she greeted them both as she dropped her bag in her favoured seat, trying not to look as winded as she felt. "I'm sorry I missed last class, I wasn't feeling well." And she genuinely was apologetic, but that was quickly forgotten as she looked at the new professor curiously. "I'm Juliana Ankel," she introduced herself cautiously, "but just call me Julia."

WHERE Tenebrae/Tadfaer classroom tab tab tab WHO Azura and Jei tab tab tab FEELING worried

OOC profile in the name

Kefka Fanatica

The-DJ-Ghost

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:20 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ
                                            x x x[/white] 山雨欲来风满楼 x x x ★★★★

Jei noticed a memo was left on his desk and he was scanning over the words when Azura entered the classroom, sparing him a smile and set the piece of paper down. "Good day, mister Hishura. Today we will talk about prolonging your raiment today...which leads me to a few questions. I see that you guys covered meditation but I'm not quite sure the extent of coverage that you had for it." He rubbed his hands together, stepping from behind his desk and approaching Azura with an excited expression. "My mentor had a few ways that he liked to do it-- oh?" His words were cut off by the abrupt arrival of his other student and he felt relief wash over him. Thank goodness the girl showed up -- he really would hate for her to get in trouble for so many absences.

"Thank you for joining us today, miss Ankel. I'm your new professor, Jei Chiba. I don't mind if you guys address me as professor Jei or just Jei...it's all up to you two." Now that he had both students present, he figured it would be best to address the fun stuff first before going into the topic of meditation. He walked over to his desk, giving Moopsie a quick pet then snatched the memo and returned to the front of the classroom. "There was an incident last night that occurred...so I have to press the issue that visiting the forest is absolutely forbidden. Oh! And there will be the Harvest festival happening in the city soon, so have fun with that and be safe. What IS the Harvest festival like, anyways?" Jei tilted his head curiously then tossed the note back onto his desk.

"Right! Meditation. So. When I was taught meditation, my mentor pressed the importance of incense. He said that different types of incense would help him focus on various parts of the spirit -- honestly, I believe it's useful for helping your body relax. It's important to meditate daily to strengthen your own spirit and preferably for five to fifteen minutes at a time." Jei paused and glanced between the two with a cheerful smile, "Any questions so far?"

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★
                                                      Location: Tadfaer/Tenebraer Classroom
                                                      Company: Julia. Azura.

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

oyehh

the-dj-ghost

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:32 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

Jei had a happy bounce to his step as he made his way to his classroom, Moopsie resting on his shoulders because she had been too lazy to tail after her master that morning. He suspected that she was trying to mimic her new owl friend, not really having a clue what the fox and Brageet said to each other but Gannon was kind enough to clue him in sometimes. Dinner had been successful and Jei was excited that he managed to not burn a thing, enjoying a delicious meal while indulging in Gannon's company for the evening. The headmaster was a great conversationalist.

As he waited for his students to arrive, Jei set Moopsie onto the desk surface then began to flip through his lesson plans. He had a few ideas that he was excited to present to his students and began scratching down a few notes thanks to brainstorming with Gannon last night about lesson plans. The little fox curled up on a stack of papers, tucking her nose underneath her fluffy tail as she decided that Jei's teaching meant nap time. He absent mindedly pet her while continuing to write, patiently waiting for his students to show up so the lesson could begin.

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

oyehh

the-dj-ghost

[

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:00 pm

oyehh

Kefka Fanatica

(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

User Image

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - A-rank | Alighnment - Neutral | Wearing - Adventurer clothes

◄ STATS ►

tab tab tab → Phyiscal Stats:
tab tab tab tab Strength: 3 (+ 1) = 4
tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 26
tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 (+ 1) = 7
tab tab tab tab Technique: 2 (+ 1) = 3

((Entering the classroom)) Azura knew that the funeral was yesterday, and wouldn't attend purposely. The sheer fact that he would feel all forms of sadness, guilt, and even blame himself for some of the things he wouldn't be at fault about would just wash through him if he would attend. Of course, he did spend that whole day in his dorm room crying about the entire thing. Azura had hated the fact that people would see him looking somewhat pathetic in his own case. Of course, Azura at the time of the two months since the coma would just exercise, train, and practice until he would learn a new thing. Aura greatly improved, being able to stabilize his raiment longer, as well as be able to fight without letting go of his sense of emotions like Camilla had taught him. I wonder what they're doing about now? Azura asked, thinking about Calliope and Nora. He was glad that Nora was there to help him, since it could had she wouldn't go near Azura if it wasn't for her tolerance of his raiment. Still, he didn't want to feel like any of the burden. [b[Some hero I am... Azura muttered before seeing Jei and his small pet Moopsie. Good morning, sir. Azura said to him, greeting respectfully.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:04 am
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Julia couldn't shake the aura of gloom that hung over her head as she made her way towards her class. They were supposed to serve warm apple pastries for breakfast today, and she'd been looking forward to them all week, practically drooling at the thought of them. She wasn't even late to breakfast but she arrived at the cafeteria just in time to see the last one snatched from the plate and she was sure that the sound of her heart breaking was audible to the rest of the student body, she certainly couldn't hear anything over it. She'd made do with bread and some jam, but after the bitter disappointment, they tasted more like chalk.

The class was already full (or as full as two people made it) by the time Julia arrived, and the sight of Moopsie was enough to drive most of the disappointment out of her mind as barely resisted the urge to coo at the sleeping fox. "Good morning," she greeted Professor Chiba and Azura instead, a slight smile twisting her lips. "What's today's plan, sir?" she asked as she dropped her bag on the ground and hopped onto the desk, careful not to jar her mostly-healed wound. "Anything exciting?"

WHERE class tab tab tab WHO Jei and Azura tab tab tab FEELING curious

OOC Sorry for the short post 8'D

Kefka Fanaticax

The-DJ-Ghostx

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:04 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

When his students finally arrived, Jei greeted them cheerfully, "Good morning! I have a couple of things planned for you two today so let's get this lesson started." He stood up from his desk, reaching into one of the drawers to produce a box. The professor made his way to Julia's desk, placing it on the surface with a smile. "I have a rat skeleton in here that I'd like for you to try and manipulate, Julia. However...because we are going to work on distance usage, I'm going to place the bones on my desk and I'd like for you to stand at the back of the classroom while focusing on it." He opened the box to display the skeleton, the bones carefully arranged in their proper form. The box was set back on his desk, Moopsie still napping away and ignoring whatever was happening.

"Mastering the distance of your abilities can be crucial. A good example iiiis...well...Moopsie. If I didn't have a good range of my raiment, she would gradually dissolve if we were too far part for a period of time. Just focus on that for the time being, Julia. If you have difficulties from the back of the classroom, take a few steps forward then try again until it works. Then I want you to take a few steps backwards and focus once more." Jei gave her a reassuring smile then turned his attention away from the girl to his other student.

"As for you, Azura..." He motioned for the boy to get up, stepping to the other side of the room. "We are going to focus on just one part of your body today. If you start focusing on different parts of your body and master holding the duration of your armor on them, eventually you will be able to have the complete set for a much longer time. So...hold out your right arm. Focus on only your right arm...just imagine that armor being there and focus your energy on that sole area of your body. Rather than letting your raiment take over the entirety of your being, let's get that control centered for now."

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

oyehh

the-dj-ghost

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:51 pm

oyehh

Kefka Fanatica

(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

User Image

◄ STATS ►

As soon as Julia had entered, Azura's mood had changed. He was glad to see that after everything that's happened in the past two months, it wouldn't stop her stride and how attentive she'd be. Then again, Azura had known her to be the kind who never would let anything get her down. Which, in all honesty, Azura found weird yet comforting. As Jei had already announced what they will be doing, Azura was pretty worried. For the past month after he awoke, Azura had been hesitant in terms of using his own raiment. Just the thought of that demon was enough to make Azura wonder if he really was to be considered human now. Umm... Yes, Mr. Chiba. Azura would say, as he would follow after Jei as to where he was instructed. Um... Are you sure? Azura asked, as he looked down at his right hand. There, he would hold his hand out and focus so the marks would show on his hand only. The thing is, he had to regulate how much the marks would form.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:33 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

"Of course I'm sure, Azura. If we start on just parts of your body first for absolute control then eventually you can complete the entire puzzle. So keep your focus on your arm and try to keep the markings from spreading past your elbow." Jei said encouragingly, sparing a glance to see how Julia was handling her task before returning his attention back to the boy. After they spend most of the class containing Azura's raiment into one area, he smiled proudly and gave the kid an affectionate hair ruffle. "Right! So I'm assigning you homework until our next class. Azura, I want you to keep working on isolating your raiment into that arm, alright? Spend some time trying to do it before you go to bed."

"Julia, as for you..try working on distance. Go through the routine I gave you today and practice it until we see eachother again." Jei walked back to his desk and began stuffing his stuff back into his bag. Moopsie lifted her head, giving him a half assed tail wag then stretched out with a large yawn. "You guys have a good two days away from me. If you have any questions or want some extra help, I should be around. Take care!" He waved them off and began to clean up the bones, putting the box on his desk then left the room with his little fox friend in tow.

[end rp interaction for the day]

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

oyehh

the-dj-ghost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:19 pm

oyehh

Kefka Fanatica

(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

User Image

◄ STATS ►

Right... Sir... Azura would say, as he would retract the markings from his arms. In all honesty, ever since the coma, as well as the very monster he had turned into, Azura was too preoccupied into his raiment to even wonder what to do with it. Would it truly be fine if he were to use his powers like nothing ever happened? He was worried he'd let go of his mind and turn into that demon again or worse. The thoughts were enough to almost not pay any attention to Jei's words of encouragement or that he'd ruffle his hair. Looking back at Julia, Azura was surprised to see that she'd still be using her raiment, paying no mind to her wounds. He was just glad to see her alive and kicking. ((exits to following day))

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:57 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

Another day of teaching had arrived. It was a pain in the butt to get out of bed but Jei was ready to face the day and (hopefully) not be an absolute dunce of a klutz. He made it safe to school, Moopsie oddly insisted that she walked beside him rather than make him carry her on the way there. Most likely she didn't want to get injured if the professor decided to slip again. The fox was running around his legs as he entered the academy, playfully nipping at the hem of his pants then scooting away before coming back and repeating the same action.

"It seems one of us had a decent sleep, huh?" Jei joked as he opened his classroom door, watching his excited little fox dart inside then he followed after. She seemed to be a bundle of energy for once, yipping at him and scooting under his desk. He smiled to himself, taking a seat while waiting for his students to arrive. In the meantime he flipped through a recent novel the headmaster had lend to him, his gaze resting on his bandaged finger for a moment. Gannon...he was such a wonderful man and Jei felt like such a moron for what had happened the day before. He had difficulties erasing such a memory from his mind as he recalled the headmaster in a towel -- NO BAD. IT WAS TIME FOR CLASSES.

Jei slammed the book down on the desk and pouted, leaning back in his chair as he stared at the opposite wall. This wasn't good. He couldn't afford to hold feelings for his boss...

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★
                                                      Company: Moopsie.

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

oyehh

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out