Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Combat Wing ➣2nd Training Hall [Advanced Combat Classroom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:17 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Otsanda’s wolf form was a vision to behold. Silvery white, she was elegant, beautiful, agile and graceful. Arms crossed over his chest, he moved in a bit closer to watch the duel between her and the other shifter. Never taking his eyes of her, he felt his heart racing as she attacked first, drawing blood. The boy, Gin, was a much larger, black and silver wolf. It was clear to everyone that he was the stronger of the two. But Otsanda was quick on her feet.

Sadly, she wasn’t quick enough. Gin rammed into her, knocking her to the ground. Fists and jaw clenched, he hissed, hating to see her hurt like that. To his credit, her opponent let her get up so they could continue dueling, but Reynard wished he hadn’t. No sooner had Otsanda gotten up did the two begin to wrestle on the ground. He knew that whomever came out on top, i.e. in the dominant position, was the winner. He couldn’t help but be reminded of shifter mating rituals. Some shifter clans fought for the right to mate certain females, and this was one of the ways it was done.

Growling low in his throat, he narrowed his gaze and had to concentrate very hard on not marching out into the sparring area to break the two apart. The fight was over in a matter of seconds but it felt like hours to him. Otsanda, prone on her back, was pinned beneath Gin, who held her down firmly. He was clearly the winner, but Reynard didn’t give a damn. Gin needed to get the hell away from his girl!

As they shifted back into their human forms, Gin helped Otsanda to her feet. She wasn’t on her feet for more than a moment before her hand whipped out and struck Gin full across the cheek. Smirking to himself, he felt a bit of satisfaction at the sight. He knew full well that what Gin did was only to win the duel – in all honesty he could have bitten or scratched her into submission, but he’d wrestled her to the ground instead. However, that didn’t change the fact that he felt some satisfaction knowing that Otsanda hadn’t appreciated the treatment. The slap meant one thing – she didn’t like what had been done and she didn’t like Gin. Whether that was in a romantic sense or not didn’t matter to him. All he wanted to know was if Otsanda liked him.

He held his tongue as Otsanda’s teacher scolded her for lashing out at Gin like she had. The Professor had a point, but again, he didn’t care. Waiting patiently for Otsanda to exit the dueling area, he kept his eyes trained on her the entire time. When she was within reaching distance of him, he offered her an encouraging smile. “You did well. If the arena had been bigger, you would have had more of an advantage.” He said with a smile. Leaning in a bit, he smirked. “Nice hit, by the way.” Whether or not he meant the strike to Gin’s back or to his face, Reynard didn’t specify…

═══════════════════╝

Captain of the Eoana City Guard || Reynard Balgaire

Quote:

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:54 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Pumped,mixed emotions LOCATION ▬ ❝ Combat - Advanced class COMPANY ▬ ❝ Catherine, Kissa, Juliana, Griselda and Azura, Gin,
                                          Sokea and Hot Fox (Reynard)

Sand knew she had been childish.
                                          Cheeks still burning with embarrassment her eyes lowered to the ground understanding that her anger and fear had gotten the better of her as well as instincts. Non-shifters would have a hard time understanding the reasons why she had lashed out, especially if they did not understand their customs, but honestly she had no right in slapping him like that. Her hand still stinging from the force in which she had hit Gin she looked over towards Gia as she made a point about her aggression, she saw the scratch she had inflicted on his back and a pang of guilt emerged in the pit of her stomach hearing Reynards words of praise her cheeks went from paled to pink.
                                          Leaving the duelling area she would ask Gia if she could be excused for the rest of the lesson, " I..It was not a matter of winning... I lost..fair enough... I was expecting to lose, its a matter of my pride, I allowed fear to ensnare me and rage to control me...It won't happen again...I need some air...sorry Gia..Gin.." it was probably better if she did especially when her head was everywhere but where she wanted it to be, pinned as she had been, she had felt vulnerable and helpless. Sands eyes looked puffy as if she were close to crying in front of Reynard, within his reach, she stepped closer to him, his scent once again overpowering and strong , oh how she just wanted his arms to envelop her and shield her from the world; But for now, at least she would restrain herself.

Sand looked up at Reynard and would brave a smile " Hey Hotfox, you have some questions for me?" the sorrow faded from her eyes the moment she talked with him, her tail going wild again, she really couldn't control it around him " want me to guide you again?" if Reynard had said he missed her she would have melted in moments.
                                          seeing that Reynard smirked made her chuckle, whatever his mind was thinking she only wished it had been Reynard that pinned her, shaking off that thought, she tried her best to dismiss her desires, if he reached out to her now though she doubted she could resist him.

Out Of Chemistry
                                          Theme Song:Fractal Dreamers
                                          Profile Link: Otsanda Bardou

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Tala Maxwell

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly

The-DJ-Ghost

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:23 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Judging by Otsanda’s body language, she’d been defeated in more than one way. He hated that she was upset. He wanted to give the Professor a piece of his mind – non-shifters didn’t understand how the situation could have gotten out of hand, but he didnt want to overstep his bound, he was a guest afterall. But if Otsanda felt upset, embarrassed and violated in some way, then she had a right to react the way she had.

Looking down at her, he noticed her slightly red, puffy eyes. He suspected that she wanted to cry, but not in front of everyone. Her nonchalant tone didn’t fool him, but he did smile slightly at her calling him a ‘Hot Fox’. It let him know that she was attracted to him and comfortable with letting him know – that and her swishing tail were clear indications that she liked him – he was elated.

“Yes, Otsanda…I came here specifically for you.” Yes, he was here on business, but it was so much more than that. He could have done this job on his own, he didn’t really need a guide to take him to the attack site, he could just follow the scent trail or have Gannon take him. But he didn’t want that, he wanted to be near Otsanda.

Offering her his arm to her, he smiled. “Lead on, My Lady.” He said with a warm smile. As she took his arm, he leaned in close. “I’d follow you anywhere…” Wanting to get her away from her classmates, he looked to the Professor and gave the woman as small nod before heading for the door.

-Exit Reynard and Otsanda to Academy Courtyard-

═══════════════════╝

Captain of the Eoana City Guard || Reynard Balgaire

Quote:

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:39 pm
Chelly Usagi

oyehh

TrashPuppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Affiliation - Neutral

◄ STATS ►

: tab tab :tab: → Phyiscal Stats:
: tab tab tab tab Strength: 3
: tab tab tab tab Endurance: 3
: tab tab tab tab Agility: 4
: tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 1
: tab tab tab tab Charisma: 1
: tab tab tab tab Technique: 3
: tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 22
: tab tab tab tab Power: 5 + 2 = 7
: tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 = 6
: tab tab tab tab Speed: 5
: tab tab tab tab Range: 2
: tab tab tab tab Technique: 2

Right before he could say anything, Azura's attention was brought back to the previous battle between Gin and Sand, as she seemed to have a personal issue with the man, if she's willing to strike him across the cheek. At that moment, Azura let off a sigh. He remember feeling like that too during his training, but Azura knows that being as angry as he was shouldn't warrant a mindset of jealousy between fighters. Huh? Oh, umm... Well, I'm guessing since you can see me, it might not be too much of an issue. Azura said, as he shook the guy's hand, unknowingly giving himself a major disadvantage. Honestly, it's about the thrill of the battle, if anything. Azura Hishura, nice to meet you. Azura told him, stepping into the ring. Soul Fists!!! He called, focusing his soul wavelength around him, before appearing covered in tattoo's and with glowing arms. Ready when you are! He spoke, getting into fighting position.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Gaea Smash - ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Divine Shot - ➡️⬇️↘️ 🔴
> Spinning Demon - ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Deadly Fury - (Near opponent) ⬅️↙️⬇️↘️➡️ 🔵+🔴

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:53 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════
    Gin’s lighter mood was gone – Grumpy, bitter Gin was back.

Gia’s grip on his arm as she led him back into the classroom told him all he needed to know – his teacher was upset with him and what he’d said to Otsanda. While part of him knew he’d been a bit harsh, he’d only spoken the truth, that fight could have gone a lot of ways, none of them ideal. He’d ultimately chosen the best way to subdue her without harming her, but it hadn’t been good enough.

Huffing a bit at Gia’s words, he frowned deeply, resisting the urge to growl at his favorite teacher. He loved Gia, he really did, but he could do without the lecture. Taking a seat, he leaned forward, his elbows resting on his knees. Gia wasn’t gone long, and was soon administering first aid to the scratch on his back. ‘Another scar to add to the lot.’ He thought with little care. Part of being a shifter meant receiving battle scars – what was one more? He hissed at bit as she cleaned the wound, but otherwise he didn’t protest to her treatment.

“I know, Gia. I’m sorry for upsetting you. But you know me, I don’t take s**t and I speak my mind.” Gia was one of the few people he’d ever freely offer an apology to, whether she knew that or not he didn’t know. In any case, he didn’t want to upset her. He didn’t say anything else on the matter and instead turned his attention to Sokea as Gia asked him to participate in a duel. Sokea, eager to participate, thrust Gin’s hoodie at him before bouncing off to go talk to his opponent. Surprised by the action, he held his hoodie in his hands loosely. He didn’t know when, but he’d started to get used to having Sokea close by…Having his roommate seemingly brush him off, only served to darken his already foul mood. Scowling, he gripped his hoodie tightly.

Hearing Otsanda’s apology, he looked up at her and nodded slightly. “I apologize as well.” He said with a small huff. While he knew it wasn’t the best apology, he knew it would please Gia and get her off his case about it. Turning his attention back to his hoodie, he caught Sokea’s scent on the garment. Arching a brow, he had to wonder how closely the guy had been cradling the cloth for it to catch his scent. Before he knew what he was doing, he brought the garment to his nose and inhaled deeply, his eyes closing as he did. Strangely, he found that Sokea’s scent, for whatever reason, calmed him…Confused by the idea, he withdrew the cloth from his nose and draped it over his lap with a huff.

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Trashpuppy

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:08 am

User Image

xxxxCatherine Warsong
xxxxKissa Cloudheart

Kissa finished her stretches just as Ms. Racquel started explaining the lesson. Her ears perked up at the mention of dueling, and she was delighted to hear she was assigned to kick Catherine's a**. Smirking, she headed outside. Since the professor had given them a few minutes to warm up, Kissa plotted her plan of attack. She wouldn't shift off the bat, but maybe her eyes only to enhance vision further. She knew that Catherine trained alot, and was bound to be good at fighting. Maybe Kissa could dodge her attacks, as the shifter was confident in her agility. Kissa stretches her legs, deep in thought.

At the professor's call, Cathy had to prepare herself as well. She cracked up her knuckles a bit, even shaking her wrists to ease the tension, and even did the circular motions on her arms. The princess actually had a few Shifters as her sparring partners back in the past, so she was not an expert on that knit, but all she would do was watch out for anything that signify a portion of the animistic traits put into action. "Looks like we will have some fun with this. Ready?" she smirked at Kissa, her power to imbue her sword ready to be unleashed.

After Kissa had thought of a sufficient plan, she looked up to see Cathy was warming up. Kissa started doing that too, practicing a few positions. She had a more graceful fighting style, as if it was an elaborate dance than a spar. When Cathy called out to Kissa, she just smirked back."Yes, I guess I will enjoy beating you up. And I'm ready as I'll ever be." She replied confidently. She took her position on the field, waiting for the fight to begin.

Knowing that the other was now ready for the sparring, Cathy channeled in her aura, the flames now transferred onto her blade. Most wooden training swords would burn with her fire, but the one she picked up was composed of strong metal, allowing it to withstand the heat. However, she toned down the aura a bit since it was just for sparring; she would have to reserve her full power for things that were more dangerous. And with that, she charged on, though her agility would not be her strong point. Her sword then moved in a clean arc, though it would mostly miss at this point.

Kissa watched as Catherine activated her Raiment, imbuing her sword with fire. Kissa shifted her eyes to a puma's, enhancing her vision further than it already was. As Catherine charged at her, Kissa turned out of the way to the right, and hoped Catherine wouldn't realize that the battle couldn't be won with brute force. Kissa counter attacks, using her sword to strike at Catherine's exposed left side.

The strike actually hit her because of her low agility, but it would take more than that to make her flinch because of her endurance. Because of the close proximity, she butted the hilt of her sword close to Kissa's stomach. The force was a bit more robust thanks to the raiment, enough to put a burning touch akin to a candle's small flame. Indeed, Cathy knew that Kissa was someone who was a tough opponent, but that wouldn't stop her from trying no matter what. The others were busy with their own duels, so her focus must be on the opponent in front of her.

Kissa landed the hit, but hadn't anticipated a hit coming towards her. The attack definitely caught her off guard, and it singed the shirt in the area it hit. Having the wind knocked out of her, she stumbled back a few steps, then regained her footing. Holding her blade with two hands in front of her, Kissa begins to circle Catherine. She wouldn't shift. Yet.

Internally, she was smirking when the hit landed on the designated target, though it wouldn’t change the fact that the blow wasn’t as strong like she was using her own weapon; just enough to knock the wind out of her target. More importantly, her eyes were noticing that Kissa was circling on her as if she was waiting her turn to attack. Now, it was the princess’ turn to go on the defensive stance, gripping her sword hilt tighter as if she was calculating when or where the attack would land next. Plus, there was still also the chance that the shifting would commence, though it would depend on what the Trendel princess may have in store for her. After all, she still had to learn and react accordingly to her instincts, though there were times that what she would feel would not be always right.

Kissa had been hoping for Catherine to make the next move, but it seemed she was going on the defensive. She wondered what she was up to. With her superior strength, Kissa thought Cathy would stay offensive. Still gripping her sword tightly, Kissa started running around Cathy. After confusing her, she took a strike at her blind spot.

That was when Cathy noticed that Kissa was performing the circling technique, like a predator intending to confuse its prey before getting its meal. As soon as the shifter was charging towards her, she attempted to block, but the portion of the blow was attacking the side and she felt the slight pain from the attack. Now that was something that she shouldn't underestimate with, more so when the shifter was gifted with the speed of any animal capable of running at such a high speed. The blades clanged against each other, and she gritted her teeth. Though her endurance was high, it wouldn't mean that she was a deity. It would wear off eventually.

Kissa had managed to hit Cathy, but it didn't faze her very much. Their swords met again, and they both gritted their teeth. Kissa wasn't as strong as Cathy, so she knew the Elementor would eventually overpower her. She jumps back, pushing off Cathy's sword, and shifts, quickly turning into a sleek light brown puma. She is now on all fours, growling at Catherine. Kissa was now about two metres away from her opponent, an easily jumpable distance. Kissa crouches low and pounces, but not for Catherine. For her sword, which was in her right hand. Kissa puts her paws in front of her and hit's Catherine's hand with force. The sword goes flying out of her grip, and skitters to the ground behind her. Kissa hadn't really thought about the fact that the sword was on fire, and now suffered 1st degree burns on her paws. As she landed, she winced in pain, it hurt to have her paws on the rough dirt. It didn't hurt enough to make her surrender, though, and she quickly turned around to face Catherine.

Cathy eventually stepped back when they parted, though she saw that Kissa had shifted into her animal form and was about to do her thing towards her. She would have reacted faster but the shifter had higher agility, thus the sword was knocked away from her and the raiment vanished when it clattered to the ground. That was when the princess dashed to retrieved the sword, hoping to reach there in time. In case her opponent would intercede, she would have to use her fists to keep her at bay, knowing that Kissa still had yet to recover from the burn thanks to the fire enchantment.

Kissa was trying to put less pressure on her paws, and she didn't want to unshift. Catherine, to the puma's disappointment, retrieved her sword. Kissa growled at her, and went into pouncing position, looking as if she would lunge at Catherine. Instead of doing that, though, she faked a jump and darted towards Cathy, crouching low and going in for the Elementor's legs. Hopefully she could knock the female off her feet and pin her. Should she not, Kissa would turn around quickly to face Catherine and strike again.

It was a shame that Cathy wasn't that knowledgeable in terms of having to fight with a shifter just yet, more so when she felt for the trick easily. As soon as the blow was felt on the legs, she yelped and fell down, nose almost hitting the rock if it wasn't for the position of her face. With the collision, her body started aching a bit more, meaning her endurance would soon be wearing off completely. Also, she was working her upper body to stand up and recover, hoping to reach the sword even more, gritting her teeth in hopes of getting closer to that goal so that she would counterattack against Kissa. All she needed was a little more push and she would catch up.

Kissa was glad for Cathy's lack of experience fighting a shifter. After knocking her down, Kissa could see the Princess of Valor was trying to get up. Her paws ached, the rough ground breaking open the tender skin where the burns were. Kissa decides to unshift, leaving her tired but not too much. After examining her hands, she sees they are covered in dirt and blood. Wiping them off on her clothes, she runs over to where she dropped her sword. Picking it up, she saw her opponent struggling to reach her sword. Deciding it was time for the battle to be over, she put a foot down on Cathy's chest, panting. Kissa points her sword at the female's neck.

"Looks like I win, Ms. Warsong." She steps back and extends a hand toward her fallen classmate.

In fact, she still needed some more time in order to recover for the scuffle, but it was too late when the foot planted onto the chest firmly, together with the blade pointed towards her. Indeed, she was so close to winning, but today was just definitely not her day. Sighing a bit, she accepted the hand with a small smile. "Gotta say, you have something good, though of a different build," she said while dusting herself off, walking slowly to retrieve her sword.

Kissa knew she was close to losing at the end, but when Cathy fell for her trick she knew she had won. After helping Catherine up, she left the arena, and walks over to Ms. Racquel.

"May I go to the nurse? I broke open my paw- I mean hands. I don't want to get infected, and Kaari will be pissed." she asks. The burns turned her skin tender, then on the rocky ground they broke open and got dirt in them.

In fact, even Catherine herself needed to have her condition assessed considering that the duel was a fun yet challenging one. She would have her time to shine next time. She then heard Kissa speaking out Kaari's name, and curiosity was starting to get the best of her. Was that name referring to her sibling? Or even just her cousin? For now, that would remain unanswered, more so when there would be someone else wanting to get a piece of the others. Like for example, that boy right there who had just changed to his Tadfaer form, though there was also the apology from the wolf regarding something that she was oblivious about with the duel between her and Kissa ongoing until recently.

Company: Ms. Falkov and the others
Profiles: Kissa, Catherine
OOC: Sorry for the crappy layout but I have to get this done. I'll be leaving for the trip tomorrow morning.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Erythyr

The_littlest_dragonfly

The-DJ-Ghost

Yami Miyagawa

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

TrashPuppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:31 pm
User Image

------P E P I N
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

All of a sudden, a young child carrying a large tray of sweet rolls would hurry into the advanced dueling area, having found her way out of the kitchen back inside of the academy. Once she had stepped into the area, the scent of the raspberry filled sweets would follow with her, the glazed creations still hot and ready from coming out of the oven in such a short time. Pepper would proudly stand before everyone, probably with their backs to her. No matter! She would gain their attention anyhow! "Who's hungry? A gift from the Cooking class! Raspberry sweet rolls!" The small redhead stood on the tips of her toughs, her hair still in a long ponytail from working so hard in the kitchen. "So come eat them now. Or else I'll fight you and make you eat them!"

The_littlest_dragonfly

The-DJ-Ghost

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Chelly Usagi

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:55 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

"Well I can't say much to that, since I'm the same way. But seriously dearest, there are certain times and places for things..." Beginning to wrap the wound up, she reached out and pet his hair lightly with the same stern look, but this time a bit softer. Her gaze turned to Sokea as he came toward them. Hearing that he was up for his own duel, she smiled softly and nodded. She had to give him extra credit. Not only did he fight with her last class, but he wanted to fight again when he could just relax. Most would jump at the opportunity to sit back and not do anything. Gianna noticed Otsanda approached and instantly took notice of how embarrassed and guilty she was. The professor had learned much about shifters. She knew the position she was in was in no means ideal, but she knew what Gin was trying to do. It was a thing of favorites or anything. It was the fact that she knew Gin and the female could tell that he was trying to carry on the battle in a way in which would cause no harm. But she had meant to when she said that in real life, people didn't care about your feelings. They care about how they're able to take you down, physically and emotionally. Gianna definitely didn't want Otsanda to feel that she was being insensitive or too harsh toward the girl. "There's no need to apologize my lovely. Just go ahead and get some air, spend time with the one you care for. We'll talk next class, alright? Feel better." Gianna offered her a warm and slightly apologetic smile. Turning her head, she looked at Reynard as he nodded to her. "Take care of her...I expect her back at the academy not disheveled..." she said quietly to him, winking.

Once the two exited, she patted Gin's shoulder and let him know that she was going to head outside for the next duel. She smirked and sat back in her spot as she saw Catherine and Kissa up next. Now this she was excited for. Two rivals. This battle was sure to be interesting. Giving the okay to begin, she watched carefully as the two began to fight. Right of the bat when it came to strength, Gia knew Cathy had the upper hand. While Kissa landed a hit, she could see that Cathy was easily able to push through. Once Kissa shifted, she knew that the female now had the upper hand. That was due to Cathy's lack of experience when it came to a battle with a shifter. Once the duel had ended, Gia stood and clapped. It really could have gone both ways, but she was satisfied with everything. "Beautiful job ladies. Both of you got to the nurse my loves. Go ahead and get some rest as well." Walking toward them, she gave them both a light hug and pushed them lightly toward the classroom, so they could go back in then leave out of the door.

Gianna turned her head at the sound of a new and fairly young voice in her class. Her eyes focused on a young girl with red hair. Red hair must be extremely popular in Valor. Walking toward her, she smiled softly and greeted her. "Hello my dear, welcome to my class. Did you make all of these yourself? It's very kind of you to offer us some. We're in the middle of some duels, but we're nearly finished. The others will more than likely take your creations with them as they leave."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Class ] || WITH [ her students] || FEELING [ Good. ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling, I will fix tomorrow. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

The-DJ-Ghost

TrashPuppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

Neryem

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:06 pm
                                                  S̨̞o̝̦̮͖͢k̢͖̖͇e͇̯a͉̠ ̻͙̤̞̭͇̻H̙̠̦é̺̱̮i͓̪k̬̰̻͎̗̼͉k̪̦̮̰̞̥̠e͕̫n̲̹̘͕̕i̮̯̭͕͞n̼

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                  ══════════════════════════════════
                                                  Handshakes are truly a beautiful thing. When someone raises their hand to greet you, to most it's disrespectful to deny them that moment. Alas, most also don't give it a second thought that they are giving their opponent the upper hand. Once Azura's hand grasped onto Sokea's, the link was sealed; Sokea smiled. The handshake worked in his favor once again. I guess this kid doesn't know I fought the professor last week, and did pretty well, technically speaking. No matter, he didn't want Azura to think that Sokea was some powerful fighter, not until the battle was over. Upon releasing his hand, he remained blind, and turned around, then switched his eyes to Gin's, the beautiful black and silver, while maintaining his own point of view. Sokea told Azura he'll be right back.

Sokea knew that he quickly left a certain hurting and upset wolf with the professor, and he had to make it up to him, in a way. Waving his arms and calling his name, he tried to grab Gin's attention. Sokea was mere centimeters from him, gazing up into his eyes, smiling softly. "I'm about to start my fight, wolfie. If I get all scraped up, maybe you can tend to my wounds, kiss them all better; maybe I'll be a little careless this match~" With great speed onto his tippy toes, Sokea gave Gin a quick kiss to his lower cheek, then instantly turned around and headed towards his opponent. Sokea's been thinking about kissing him for a while, a long while.

Switching his eyes to match Azura's bright yellow color, he made his way back to the area where his opponent was. He went into his usual tree pose, and tilted his head. Giving a small laugh, he looked at the strange markings the boy had, and him shouting 'Soul Fists'. Sokea noted that his boy was probably had a raiment under the knit most people assumed was a myth; this was was a Tadfaer. Sokea decided to start the battle by blurring each of their eyesights to the point where everything looked like a smudged painting, waiting to see how the boy would react. He hoped Gin was watching, he needed him to see Sokea win a battle, instead getting his a** beat by the professor.
                                                  ══════════════════════════════════
                                                  ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                  Where: Sparring area - Advanced With: Gia, Gin, Azura, others.
                                                  Feeling: Happy Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Yellow (Azura's Eyes)
                                                  OOC:
                                                  The_littest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

What. The. Hell.

Sokea was initiating a staring contest with him that made him wonder if Gia had rattled the guy’s brain during their sparring match last class. Arching a brow at his roommate’s words, he smirked. Sokea wanted him to tend to his wounds after he’d ditched him? Not that he cared or anything…

Before Gin could make a snarky remark about ‘giving as good as he gets’, Sokea did the one thing that he never would have expected. He leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. IN FRONT OF EVERY ONE. Eyes going wide, his cheeks immediately turned a deep shade of pink that complimented his darker skin. In shoc and at a total loss as to how to react, he watched as Sokea turned on his heel and headed out into the training yard.

‘What…the hell…just happened!?’ He thought, his gaze locked on Sokea as he walked into the sparring area to take his stance. He was tempted to look up at Gia for some kind of answer, but he didn’t dare – he knew his favorite Professor would be giving him some kind of knowing look, he was sure he wouldn't hear the end of this...

Moving out of the chair, Gin pulled his hoodie back over himself before stepping outside to get a closer look at the match. Crossing his arms over his chest, he narrowed his gaze on Sokea, his lips pressed into a pout as he tried to figure out why his heart was hammering against his ribs and his stomach was doing little cartwheels at the thought of Sokea’s kiss.

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

TrashPuppy

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:44 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image tab tab tab tab User Image

User Image
User Image
Julia smirked at Azura’s reply that he was lost; that last part didn’t sound convincing, but who was she to rat out her friend? Meanwhile, more students arrived, along with a rather handsome shifter, but Julia’s attention was caught by Professor Falkov’s arrival and subsequent announcing of the duels to be happening. “I’m sure you’ll find someone to duel with, there’s Sokea and that other shifter, maybe even Professor Falkov,” she told Azura. “You’ll do great!”

After sending him one last reassuring smile, Julia approached Griselda, bones flying out of her bag to form a staff that she twirled around in one hand with a confident grin, bouncing lightly on her feet. “Hey Zelda, are you ready to fight?” Zelda was skilled with her sword, but so was Julia and Zelda couldn’t control her bones. It wouldn’t be easy, but it was sure to be fun.

As Zelda had expected, sparring is going to be the main event of this class. Who is she going to be paired off with? Hopefully not Catherine because she couldn't bring herself to harm the princess. Fortunately, she was paired with another student named Juliana. Catherine ended up with the girl named Kissa who asked earlier if she can join in on Griselda's warm up exercises, even though Kissa already begun the warmups. Another pairing between Otsanda and Gin was decided by Professor Falkov, and shortly afterward the fighting began. There was a bit of drama that happened between Otsanda and Gin, and Griselda felt bad that Catherine lost but at least both fighters gave it their all. That was the point of these sparring matches...right? Can Griselda live up to the other matches? Everyone is fighting at their best and the last thing she wants to do is fumble.

Her opponent Juliana approached Griselda with a staff made entirely out of bone. Thats right. Griselda's opponent can manipulate bones to her whim. Should she use the practice weapons or her real ones? She can't underestimate the strength of Juliana's bones, so it may be best to use the real thing. Of course, that meant that she had to do her best not to cut up Juliana. Perhaps focus on using her shield to do most of the damage. She nodded awkwardly toward Juliana before taking her sword and shield from her back. She assumed a stance where her shield arm is in front of her and she is holding her sword as if it were a spear. Her eyes closed momentarily and she took a few deep breathes. Then she opened her eyes. Gone was the shy and awkward girl from before. Right now she is a warrior, eyes that were fierce and an intimidating presence. This fight won't be easy for either one of them, and it is clear that Griselda is going to give it her all.

Seeing Griselda nod and assume a battle stance, giving off a rather fierce aura, Julia’s smiled turned a touch more manic and shifted back into her own ready stance, gripping her staff diagonally with both hands. Her opponent was going to use her own weapons and while she could handle the sword with no problem, she’d need to circumvent the shield.

Keeping her eyes trained on Zelda, she stretched out her sense, taking note of all the bones buried in their immediate area and committing them to memory; there wasn’t many but she could make do with what was available. The world narrowed down to just the two of them and Julia’s eyes sharpened, looking for any weak spots in Zelda’s stance that she could take advantage of. There were barely any, but that was okay, she could make an opening for herself. Everything slowed down and keeping her smirk on her face, Julia shot forward with no warning. She ducked away from sword and shield and swung her staff at Zelda’s feet from her defensive side.

Who shall make the first move? Griselda isn't the type to strike first. Its always better to allow her opponent to strike first and continue to provoke them to keep swinging. At the least, her opponent will tire themselves out. If Griselda can figure out an attack pattern, that would be better. So what is the first move? A straight charge toward her. Seems simple enough, but where is Juliana aiming for? Not for her sword, shield, face or body, but her feet. She cannot afford to let Juliana harm her feet. A simple jump allowed her to evade the staff strike. Instead of using her sword fight back, she struck with her shield toward Juliana's body. If it connects, maybe it will knock some wind out of her. It would be a good start for Griselda to try and win this duel.

The shield coming at her was moving too quickly for her to avoid so Julia twisted her staff up to deflect it away from her, following it with a quick and powerful roundhouse kick at Zelda’s forearm to try and dislodge the shield from her hand.

Griselda's shield was deflected by Juliana's staff, and it was soon dislodged from her arm when she performed a kick. Without that shield, Griselda can't guarantee that Juliana won't be hurt too badly. First, she needed to gain some distance. As Juliana was recovering from the roundhouse kick she delivered, Griselda kicked Juliana in the stomach. Then she ran toward her shield with hope that she will pick it up before Juliana can counter. Griselda could have used her raiment, but she felt that her using her power should be used only if necessary.

Zelda’s kick connect and Julia flew back and landed heavily on the ground, barely managing to keep a hold on her staff. Damn, that hurt, but she couldn’t let Zelda get her shield back. Catching her breath, she straightened and swept her staff up in an upward motion, propelling the bones buried between Zelda and her shield up out of the ground to shoot at the other girl. She took advantage of that distraction to kick the shield further before using her staff to smack Zelda’s sword away and striking at her ribcage.

Griselda was so close to reacquiring her shield, but she had to dodge the bones that came out of the ground. Now her shield was kicked further away and Juliana attacked once more. Griselda lost her sword and received a hit to her ribcage. Despite managing to stand her ground, now she doesn't have either one of her weapons. It would be foolish of her to continue fighting without her weapons, so she has to get them back. The issue is that Juliana seems dead set on keeping her away from her weapons. Her only choice is to use her raiment. She did not break eye contact with Juliana in order to not raise any suspicion, but her shield darted toward Juliana from her left side while her sword returned to Griselda's right hand. Regardless if the shield hit Juliana or not, it returned to Griselda's left forearm and she reassumed her stance from the beginning of the duel once more.

Julia saw the shield coming at her at the last minute and dodged, but Zelda managed get her both her weapons and shield back. Looks like they were back to square one but with less energy, time to switch things up. Many small bones rose up to hold Zelda’s feet in place and try to get her to overbalance as Julia ran once more, twirling her staff and aiming for Zelda’s head.

Suddenly, Griselda's feet were ensared by bones. How many of these bones does Julia have? It seems endless! Griselda tried to escape but they had a good grip on her feet. Any tighter and her left heel would be in serious pain. In the midst of her trying to escape, two things were happening at once. First, the bones were trying to make her lose her balance. Second, Julia is trying to strike her head. Griselda figured it was best to let the bones trip her so that strike to the head would miss. When that happened, she swung her sword at Julia's legs. If it did connect the worst that can happen is a minor cut on one or both of her legs. afterward, she slashed the bones that had a hold on her feet, rolled away and got back up quickly. There is no way she can keep still anymore. Now its her turn to go on the offensive. First she threw her shield like a disc as a distraction. As soon as she was able to get up close and personal with Julia and had her shield back on her left arm, she unleashed a full on assault with her blade.

Julia tried to dodge Zelda’s blade on time but she wasn’t quick enough, leaving her with a cut on her left leg that had her hissing in pain. Zelda escaped her bones in the meantime after Julia batted away her shield, she was upon her, attacking viciously with both her both her sword and shield. Julia managed to fend her off successfully, but after a near miss that almost cost her the staff and the pain in her leg, she knew she wouldn’t last against both; she needed to do something. She suddenly hit away first Zelda’s sword, then her shield and after spinning her staff to gain momentum, she aimed at Zelda’s sword to hit it out of her hands. As soon as she swung it, Julia concentrated to try and have the shards of bone that Zelda broke to rain down on her to distract her once again. It took more energy than usual, but the distraction would be worth it if it worked.

Griselda can feel the rush of the fight. Her attacks are keeping Julia on the defensive. Just a little more of a push and she can win this! Then she felt a sharp pain in her left heel that made her slow down a bit. It was that bit of a slow down that was the beginning of the end for her. Since she couldn't keep up with the attack, she had to defend herself with her shield from one of Julia's attack. Then she tried to attack once more but her sword got knocked out of her hand once more. She rolled away from Julia, but she didn't get back up. Instead she was grabbing her left heel in pain. Unfortunately, she had another problem coming her way; the shards of broken bone raining down upon her. Once again, she had to continuously roll away in order to avoid getting hit. When the attack stopped, she tried to get up to fight again, but then she collapsed once again and screamed in pain as her left heel hurt immensely. There is no way she can continue this fight, and she can only hope that the professor and Julia will do something about it.

Seeing Zelda lose her sword sent a thrill of satisfaction through Julia, although she raised an eyebrow upon seeing her grabbing her ankle. The rest of the fight, Zelda remained on the defensive to avoid her bones and Julia rushed to take advantage but she stopped short at her scream of pain. That did not sound faked at all. Collapsing her staff, the bones returned to her bag and Julia hurried to see what was wrong. It looked like the ankle she had trouble with earlier, but Julia didn’t touch it lest she make it worse. “Professor Falkov, it doesn’t look good,” she called out, her usual smile absent from her face. “I think she needs to go to the infirmary.”

WHERE combat classroom arena tab tab tab WHO each other, Gianna and classmates

OOC profiles in the images

The-DJ-Ghostx

Chelly Usagix

Yami Miyagawax

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:13 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Gianna moved once again to go toward Gin. He had moved closer to watch the other fights. She took a seat next to him and watched as Juliana and Griselda decided to go ahead and get ready for their duel. She went back to her serious mode as she got ready to watch and evaluate both females. The professor waited for them to have their weapons out and prepared before saying anything. Once the two were in their battle stances, she let them know that they were free to start. Excitement was evident in her eyes as she watched Griselda try to come at Juliana with her shield. She let out a hum of approval as the shield was deflected and two kicks were delivered, one from each individual. These had a lot of action, she could tell that these two were giving it their all just as the others had. Her smile was large, feeling proud that her students were so talented and do so well in battle. After today's lesson and next class's lesson, she knew it would be easier to help out the students.

As the battle was nearing the end, Gianna instantly noticed that there was something up with Griselda. The redhead was focusing on being on the defense, that caused her to raise a brow. Gianna knew she had to be injured in some way, her assumptions were made true when she heard the girl scream in pain and clutch her heel. Juliana noticed that Griselda was seriously hurt and called for Gia. The professor was already ahead of her as she ran over. The blonde knelt down and started petting Zelda's hair in a calming manner. "Look at me my dear, I know it hurts. We'll take you to the infirmary, the people there will make the pain go away I promise you. You did so well. You're so strong..." Gianna continued to whisper how well she did as she picked Griselda up with ease. Her blue eyes looked to Juliana, "Can you please take her to the infirmary Juliana? I'll put her on her back so that it's easier for you to carry her." Carefully, she put Griselda on Juliana's back, so she was getting a piggy back ride. "You did amazing as well Juliana. I'm proud of you both. Know go get rest and heal..." With a smile, she sent them off like she did with Cathy and Kissa.

Once they were gone, Gia sat once more to watch the last duel for the day. It was between Sokea and the visitor that decided to drop by. She could tell That Gin was interested to watch Sokea, which made her smirk a bit. Giving the two males the okay, she watched as they proceeded to battle. It was a good one and in the end Sokea had won. She was surprised by this result. Once again she was overjoyed with how well they did. Standing up and clapping, she grinned and decided it was time to bring today's class to a close. "Alright, great job for today. I can't wait for our next class. Everyone did exceptionally well. For those who are still here, you are free to go. Rest up and enjoy your day tomorrow."

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Class ] || WITH [ her students] || FEELING [ Good. ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling, I will fix tomorrow. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

The-DJ-Ghost

TrashPuppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:30 pm
                                                            User Image
                                                            Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

The pain in Griselda's left heel may as well be like stabbing her heel with a knife. It was a sharp pain that wouldn't end and she can feel the swelling forming. This sort of injury is going to take a while to heal, but all she can think about is the pain that she is feeling. Her screams lasted for quite some time as she grasped her heel and trying her best to alleviate the pain. Is someone going to help her? Juliana stopped her assault and called for the professor, who was quick to respond. Bless this woman's heart for trying her best, but Griselda didn't want to hear about how the pain hurts and that she will be taken to the infirmary. She just wanted to go there. Some tears started forming in her eyes, followed by two streams running down her face, as she was picked up by Professor Falkov. Then Griselda was handed off to Juliana. She was doing her best to keep still, but she couldn't help the involuntary twitching that occurred. Her right reached out to where her sword and shield where lying down as she croaked,

"S...S-Sword...S-Shield..."

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
                                                            ❀ ✿мσηєу:[Satchel, Sword and Shield]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[In pain]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Advanced Combat Class]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Battle Ready]
                                                            ❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
                                                            ❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
                                                            ❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
                                                            ❀ ✿OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

oyehh
Chelly Usagi

[EXIT]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:41 am
User Image
                                        tab location : combat classroom | status : single | mood : definitely beat but still helping out | company : other students and Ms. Falkov | outfit : training gear and leather boots | profile: x | OOC : There, finally caught up.

Her ears perked up at the sight of food, internally rejoicing, considering that she needed something to munch on after the fight with Kissa. However, Gia had a point that she needed to have her condition checked in the infirmary as soon as possible. Actually, she was not the only one in need of some assessment; there were others right there that required the similar treatment. More importantly, she heard the weapons clashing and she had to dash to the sight of the duel, only to notice Griselda being in pain after the fight with that Tenebraer right there, and it wasn’t a good sign. Luckily, she knew of a way to cheer her up, and it involved the baked treats that she was planning to pick up before heading to the infirmary with her. Of course, she had to politely ask for the pick-up before snatching three pieces from the plate, with a paper wrapping as a form of protection. Gradually, she approached her roommate with a smile before showing the baked treats to her, but sadly, the Tenebraer was the one assisting her on the way to the infirmary.

Considering that the poor woman was not in her best condition, together with the equipment in disarray, the munching would have to wait. She put both her own training sword and Griselda’s sword and shield in its proper place before heading out of the classroom and into the infirmary. If Cathy would like to cheer the girl up, they had to settle down there first.

-- Exit --

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

oyehh

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:36 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Arms crossed over his chest, Gin watched as Sokea schooled his opponent. He hadn’t had a doubt that Sokea would win the match – he’d taken on Gia and come out alive, this was nothing. But he had to wonder if he would ever be pitted against his roommate in a match. It was highly likely that their own match against one another would be sooner rather than later. Considering how often they would all be sparring this year – there were only so many pairing before you ran out of partners.

Heading back into the classroom, he listened to Gia’s little announcement before heading for the door. He knew he shouldn’t waited for Sokea, but his mind was moving a mile a minute and he had a lot of thoughts and feelings to sort through – without distractions.

Stepping outside of the classroom, Gin shifted into his wolf form and bolted for the forest, eager to clear his head and get in a nice, long run.

-Exit Gin from Advanced Combat Classroom-

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Enzo

Quote:

Trashpuppy

Chelly Usagi

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers