Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply [金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region
鉄 Tsukihara Forest || South-West Branch Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:39 am
User Image

㊣ Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
                                      Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go

"This new world is a dangerous one"

███████

xxxKinzoki was about to say they should keep moving when he heard the sound of howls off in the distance, heading their way as well. Either the hounds had one hell of a good sense of smell or they were being tracked in another way, but it seemed clear to him that out running them wasn't an option. If they tried to hide as well that would only help if they could cover their smell.

He would try to face the direction he thought they were coming from and ready himself.

"Mi-jin i think we are going to have to fight these things off. Either that or climb up the trees and hope they can't reach us. If we keep running all it will do is exhaust us and make it easier for them. I'll do what I can to keep you safe"
                                      ooc ;;

███████

"Can I trust you to make it safer?"
                                      So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
                                      It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

Shinobi Informationxxxx
                                      Chakra 35/100 █ Stamina 100/100
                                      Activation's / Jutsu Used ;;
                                      1st ;
                                      2nd ;
                                      3rd ;
                                      Status Effects ; None

Profile Link
                                      Unique State ; Cyborg
                                      Power State ; Full
                                      Class ; None
                                      Affiliation ; None
                                      Status ; Healthy

Im the Girl one

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:02 pm
User Image
User Image
Mood: Curious | Status: ok | Action: Casually Talking

Water is nothing if not ingemination

Sometimes there are moments when the world where life hands you a golden opportunity, tells you to run, and you just listen. Other times, there are moments when the voice of an upside humanoid breaks the quiet and startles you into a slight sprint forward....right before your body crashes into the snow because you've been asleep for who knows how long. Spitting snow from his mouth, Ayura blinked rappidly in an attempt to clear the frozen crystals from his eyelids so he could see whoever had dropped in so unexpectedly. Looking upward into the sun and snow laden canopy, the form of a human male was silhouetted against a verdant canopy. Adjusting to the mixture of shadow, snow, and streaks of light Ayura finally began to make out features of this man who was .....upside down? Why was he upside down? Perplexed by the situation, his mind seemed to spin without picking up any traction before it gradually dawned upon him that he had been asked a question.

"Honestly? I have no idea. Anything seems better than in the middle of this frozen forest though." The left side of his mouth turned upward into a smile as a chuckle escaped his lips. "If you're here though that's good news!That there's got to be something nearby. I'm a bit out of my element it seems and I'm....not entirely sure how I got here." The smile vanished as he looked to the upper left corner of his vision, mouth pursing as he tried to recollect how exactly he'd gotten here in the first place before the chilling wind shook him out of his thoughtfulness. Shivering, he pulled the sleeves of his cloak lower while reaching behind to toss his hood up over his head to protect his ears. He only had a second to realize that the hood was heavier than normal before a lump of snow seemingly caught in his hood plopped downward onto his head. Ayura's shoulders dropped, inhaling as his entire body seemed to let out a sigh. "If that doesn't summarize my life then I don't know what does. How about you? What are you doing out here and where are you heading?"

an encore to the tenacity of life.

Fiitra

Solarius flare

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:27 pm
Thundra would flip downwards and land on his feet before dusting the snow that got on him off. "Well, you see," Thundra started, "I came here in the same way that you did. I didn't question it and I still don't. It's a waste of time right now. I'll find all of that out later." He looked around cautiously, analyzing their surroundings before saying anything further. He'd then proceed to speak quickly and try to be as clear as he could. "Look, I'll explain everything later. For now, you should follow me to my.. errr.. you COULD say it's a house." He laughed awkwardly and chuckled before turning southeast, slowly but surely. "Aaaaaand... right about... here. Let's go. I saw people on the outskirts of the forest and I am sure that I'm the only one here, so I don't know what they want or why they came here. They could be dangerous." After spurting out everything he had wanted to say, Thundra would begin walking and motioning the boy to follow him. He would draw his katana with his right hand that had been sheathed on his lower back. "If you're coming, then please stay alert. If not..." Thundra would finish his sentence eerily, shaking his head.

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:03 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
tab A howl from the distance showed just how close the hounds were coming. Their tenacity was quite intense, of course, as the caught the scent of Pride. The thundering of their paws upon the earth was nothing short of a roar to their ears, a rapid staccato of war and fury and lust for that which kept them sturdy. Whole. Yet their lust, it changed them, caused their form to fuzz and distort as they clicked and clacked mandibles that appeared for a moment before distorting and, finally, vanishing. Yet their pace never slowed, their attention never wavered as the scent of fear, urine, blood and Pride coursed through the air like a miasma that egged them on further and further, ignoring the froth that built at their muzzles as they charged ahead.
tab The howling was in the distance, yes, but it was heard. Heard powerfully for miles, something that even the others, a mile or more away, would hear it. And the sound sent shivers down their spine as something primordial, instinctual reacted to the hunger within that sound.
tab

Fiitra

Solarius flare

Odoeb

Im the Girl one

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:05 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • Mi-jin heard the howls and looked to where they just fled from. They had run so far and the beast was still able to track them. Buki moved so fast and they were so far from the house, how could it find them so quickly?

They couldn’t run anymore and Mi-jin couldn’t ask Buki to run away with her again. “The beast, it probably can smell the blood.” Mi-jin hands were still covered in the fox blue blood. “Waa, I was part of the Night watch once. I can stand my ground with you Oppa!” She didn’t want to fight if she could avoid it. The idea was not foreign to her, but she was not a warrior by any means. Just a poor farm girl who took up a sword to protect her village from time to time.

Inhaling quickly, Mi-jin turned to Kumiho. The fox that had faced this beast and died once before. She was sure the fox was scared at the idea of facing it predator again so soon. “Kumiho, can you go hide? Buki Oppa and I will take care of the beast. If … if we fail, you need to run.” Mi-jin reached out to pet the top of the fox head. Unsure if it understood what she was talking about, but hope her smile and shaking hands was enough to calm the fox to do as she says.

Clenching her eyes shut as she prayed to the full moon, “Mother moon, the maiden, who brilliance shine will surely give us victory in sending our foes back to the sunlight.” Mi-jin knelt down on one knee as her forehead were pressed to her clasp hands. Words began to flow in fervent as she continue and a small smile appears on her face. “Please cast a protection of radiance on Buki oppa and keep him safe. Please let Kumiho stay hidden as I slay this foe in your name. “ Mi-jin finished her prayer. When she opened her eyes, she was more focus.

“Waa, I’m scared, but let do our best!” Mi-jin smile as she searched her satchel to pull out 3 senbon needles and one of her trench knives. Holding each weapon in her hands, Mi-jin faced the direction she hoped the howl was coming from. It was hard to tell and she strains her ears to better gauge the distance.

OOc:

User ImageLocation: edge of a forest?

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Buki-oppa Enemies: distance howls?
                    Equip: Winter Clothes + 3 senbon needles + 1 trench knife

Stamina: 100

Charkra: 100

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket - currently at the house
                    •bedroll - currently at the house

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •Whetstone(durabaility 0.3)(1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Trench knife(x2)(durabiity 30) equip
                    •10 Senbon(x2)(duarability 30) equip
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife
                    •Sliver glitter 'mystic' ball

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:10 pm
User Image
User Image
Mood: worried | Status: ok | Action: Alert

Right before Ayura could respond the piercing sound of the animalistic cry tore through the silence. His blood curdled as the chilling sound echoed throughout the region, warning of the terrors that were to come. Whatever questions he had to ask the cryptic nod were gone. Slightly biting his lower lip, Ayura fixated his gaze on his newfound ally and gave him a curt nodd. "Well I guess we better move quickly. After you, I'll follow."

Fiitra

Solarius flare

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:55 pm
"Aw, s**t," Thundra spat. He knew something was present in the forest other than him. He reminisced about being watched on his way home from attempting to obtain water from the river. He would then think about what creatures could make such noises. He knew the sound of domestic dogs, wolves, bears, lions, tigers and the whole lot of them. But this? This was more monstrous and booming. Like an animal he's never heard before. This didn't move him, however. It DID make his mind think, second after second. "Look, go to the canopy of the trees from where I came," Thundra said to the boy. "Be the eyes in the sky. Tell me if you see a small mountain spaced in the middle of trees. It's the only miniature mountain in this region, I think. Should be northwest of here," he would continue walking south of where he found his.. companion? Mate? Ally? Regardless, he knew which way he was going. "Hey!" Thundra exclaimed. "Before you do so, what's your name? I'm Thundra. Thundra Senju." He would converse, walk, think and talk to his new acquaintance all at once. He knew he had to remain alert.

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:28 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
tab Run.
tab tab tab Hungry!
Devour!

tab tab Feast. tab tab Desire.
tab K tab I tab L tab L!
tab Emotions and power surged through them as their feet continued to pound against the earth, churning up the snow and mud with each determined step. Their minds murmured back and forth creating a miasma of rage and hunger and desire that was tangible, causing the world around them to warp slightly at their passing. Edges became sharper, darker, more pronounced, with each sound coming with a bite that set the nerves on edge. Each passing moment brought them closer, leaping over brooks and creeks with equal ease as they charged after the scent of pride and piss and blood. They would find their pray in minutes, they knew, and they slavered. There was other food nearby, others who offered more, but one overriding voice urged them on. Rage, disgust at their lack of attention, the disrespect shown them was simply too much to allow to go unchecked. There would be vengeance both swift and merciless.

tab The fox's eyes glowed their cyan brilliance as they stared into Mi-Jin's with a mix of understanding and fear. A n** at the fingers offered to her as a pet wasn't meant for pain but for acceptance, understanding, and a decision to stay. Nuzzling against the hand for a moment more the fox turned and dove head first into the snow, rolling about with abandon, kicking up a mess of snow before standing with ears pressed down as it stared towards the coming threat. A moment later it began to hum, its body's silhouette fuzzing as it hummed with energy, the snow seeming to fall around it in a cloud that disrupted view of its body. It moved left and right, swaying, and as it did the haze became worse until it was all but impossible to tell just where it was standing.

Fiitra

Solarius flare

Odoeb

Im the Girl one

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:20 pm
User Image

㊣ Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
                                      Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go

"This new world is a dangerous one"

███████

xxxThe beasts were far off, that much he could tell. They were gaining on them but not quite there yet much to his minor annoyance. Beyond just waiting for the things to get here he did make his way a bit further from the forest so he'd be visible and on open grounds to fight.

"When they get here I will need you to at least distract one of them. I am confident I can take them down quickly or at least one but not if both are on me at once. Once one is down the either will likely either flee or become panicked, either way we would have the numbers advantage. If things go poorly I still should have enough in reserves to get us out, hopefully"

Once these things were dealt with Kinzoki would have to make a mental note that so far there definitely were creatures that didn't seem to know when to give up. It must be a savage land for these things to be around so freely.
                                      ooc ;;

███████

"Can I trust you to make it safer?"
                                      So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
                                      It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

Shinobi Informationxxxx
                                      Chakra 70/100 █ Stamina 100/100
                                      Activation's / Jutsu Used ;; Peach
                                      1st ;
                                      2nd ;
                                      3rd ;
                                      Status Effects ; None

Profile Link
                                      Unique State ; Cyborg
                                      Power State ; Full
                                      Class ; None
                                      Affiliation ; None
                                      Status ; Healthy

Im the Girl one

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:02 pm
Awakening Postxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cracks of light become visible slowly before culminating together, the barrier that had kept Nina asleep for so long shattering in a cascade of crystal. When she was able to get her bearings again she would find herself with the familiar pangs of hunger in a familiar forest, near the outskirts. Once the haze from her mind lifted she would be filled with energy as if she had a full nights rest but it would not make up for the hunger.

From nearby should could hear voices and if she looked she could see at least two figures outside of the woods (Kinzoki and Mijin for Reference).

The weather was clouded and the air was cool as it seemed to threaten rain but not quite there yet.

magcookie

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:41 pm
User Image

Nina Hojo ll Scholar ll Suiton :: Raiton ll Serial Killer Pharmacist :: E-Rank ll True Ancestor :: Hojo Hybrid

A scene was repeating in the young woman's mind. Her hand holding a knife attempting to plunge it into a masked woman's chest while tears clouded her sight. Every time the blade would touch the robes fabric she would loop back to her hand swinging the blade. It was her last memory. Whether it was the last thing she did was unclear. Everything was hazy. Nothing was fake but nothing was real. Overtime her awake mind had stopped watching the memory instead counting the specks on the back of her mind. The bits of corrupted data since she could no longer take in anything new. That was before her body was awoken. She was no longer staring at corrupt memories instead she was staring at the back of her eyelids. Her body hit the ground without ceremony. Without resistance. Her eyes remained closed until pain enveloped her stomach. Her eyes shot open before her pupils began to dart around her field of view. Her wavy hair began to slither against her face in a oddly calming motion. Like a mother caressing their child's face. The pain only increased the longer she was awake. She wasn't a stranger to this pain. She knew this pain all too well. It was hunger. The hunger of an Ancestor. Luckily she was under the cover of the clouds. The sun didn't threaten to impair her ability to resolve this gnawing pain. Suddenly the sounds of crunching foot steps and shouts brought her attention on two living creatures. Her eyes narrowed as she bore holes in their necks her hands digging into the ground while a low grow radiated from her chest. It took all her strength to stop herself from charging at the pair and attempt to tear out their throats. "Two. Problem. Hunger weakens. Hunger strengthens. Where am I? Who- I am Nina. Nina. NiNA. alone. This is...? Why am I here? This plant life? But n-no I wasn't... I left Iron years ago... Where is? NO I was so close! Was I? Are they? Why am I hungry? Where is... MY m-my candies!?Ow ow ow ow ow!!!" Her voice was painfully quiet despite her attempts at shouting they were nothing more than meek whimpers. Her thought pattern was spastic unable to settle on a question she needed to figure out. She wanted food she wanted to kill, to drain someone completely dry. She removed her gloved fingers from the soil, dragging them against her pale skin before holding herself in an embrace. The shouting in the distance continued. She was oh so hungry. So staved. So she crawled forward through the vegetation of brush and hid in the bushes waiting for a chance to sink her teeth into anything. 'Blood blood blood blood blood.' She was crouched like a starved animal stalking its wounded prey. Her eyes were locked onto the one figure that seemed painted with the nectar of life. She licked her lips from beneath her mask as the creatures that seemed to be chasing them grew closer.

Chakra Pool:: [100 //100]
Stamina Pool:: [100 //100]
Blood Pool:: [025 //100]

Quote "So you’re saying that both blasphemy and praise are forms of worship to you? You truly are the bearer of a deep and profound philosophy! A God who makes puppets of all men for sport and is just another clown himself! I see. Then his vicious ways make sense. Very well. Then we’ll have to stain the garden of God with the brilliant colors of despair and terror. We’ll have to show the director in heaven that he’s not the only one who knows what entertainment is!” :: Gilles de Rais

Nina's Theme Icon - Sorry About Your Parents

Odoeb

Im the Girl one

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:07 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • Mi-jin listen to Buki plan. Despite it being a plan made up on the spot, Mi-jin couldn’t think of anything better for their situation. The howl was getting closer and closer. The time to run was no longer an option. Her prayer had given her a boost of courage. “I can’t think of plans on the spots. If you need me to distract one or a dozen of them! I’ll try my best! I prayed to the moon, so we will surely be victorious over a pack of godless heathens!” Mi-jin nodded with her words. Mi-jin remembers one of the beasts had mocked the Moon. Telling her lies. Mi-jin hated that beast and if it brought it, godless friends, then Mi-jin will show them the full force of her belief! Her faith is real as the local Moon in the sky.

A nudge against her palm followed by a gentle n** pulled Mi-jin from her conversation. Kumiho didn’t run like she had escaped. It gave her an intelligence looked before diving into the snow. Its body and face kicking up the snow. Mi-jin had to shield her face from being blinded from the cold slush. “Uwaa~” Mi-jin looked back at Kumiho, who was facing the howls again. Mi-jin wonders why the fox didn’t run to hide. This was the monster that has taken it life once.

As Kumiho hum and sway. The cloud of snow began to disrupt her vision of the pure white fox. Only the bright cyan hue of the Kumiho eyes glowed. It gave the same hazing vision effect from when Mi-jin first met the fox. It got worse and worse until Kumiho couldn’t be seen. “Be safe Kumiho.” Mi-jin said openly.

Turning her attention back to where everyone was facing. Mi-jin felt a change inside her. This was different from her time in the night watch. It felt like she could do more tonight. Has the prayer unlocked something inside her?

OOc: A hunger vampire is in the distance. She the only one with blood T u T

User ImageLocation: edge of a forest?

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Buki-oppa Enemies: distance howls?
                    Equip: Winter Clothes + 4 senbon needles + 1 trench knife

Stamina: 100

Charkra: 100

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket - currently at the house
                    •bedroll - currently at the house

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •Whetstone(durabaility 0.3)(1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Trench knife(x2)(durabiity 30) equip
                    •10 Senbon(x2)(duarability 30) equip
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife
                    •Sliver glitter 'mystic' ball

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:38 pm
User Image
User Image
Mood: Bitchy | Status: ok | Action: Getting High

Deep within him, Ayura felt the blossoming of what must have been terror. Dark and merciless it slowly sprouted, spreading it's roots throughout his mind as fear began to gradually take hold. I wasn't made for this. I'm not a ninja. I do research. Why on hell am I in the middle of the wilderness with whatever monsters believe we're to be their next meal? Like a gradual crescendo, the strength and sound of his breaths increased as he tried to focus on the small amount of sanity screaming at him to get a grip. Thankfully he wasn't alone. Honestly if he was alone Ayura had no idea what he would have ended up doing. Thundra's words shook him from his mental block, giving him something to focus on other than their impending doom.

"Canopy. Mountain. Northwest. Yeah that seems good." Ayura nodded, feeling some color return to his face. Gripping onto the nearest tree, he slowly hoisted himself up. The painful scrape of bark into his soft palms was a good distraction to everything going on around him. Burning was good, pain was good, it gave him a reason to persevere. It was only when he was a few branches up when he realized his newfound acquaintance was going in the opposite direction. "Ayura Fah'rel. That's my name. Now new question. Where are you going and can I come with you? If I'm candid, I would rather not be alone in a forest of creatures that want to kill me."

Fiitra

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:58 pm
Thundra would continue walking south, ignoring Ayura. He would come to a sudden stop, still in eyes reach of his ally, and would come to a complete stop. He would take a few breaths in the snow, as his frosty breathed appeared in front of him. He'd close his eyes for a moment, listening to the sounds of the Hounds rumbling inside of the forest before finally responding to his ally. "Oh, sorry," Thundra would say to Ayura while slowly opening his eyes. "I was just trying to get a better idea of where they were, but that hardly helped." He sheathed his blade and turned towards the direction of Ayura and began running in the same way as him. Raising his tone, the young Senju would begin looking around restlessly as he spoke to Ayura in a raised tone, who had took to the skies (or trees). "Look, you're going to have to stay up there and keep an eye out, my man. We've got trouble on our hands. I have a very bad feeling, so please stay alert. No time for panicking. You can do that after we get out of this situation.. dead or alive."

He would urge Ayura to pick up the pace to hurry back to his home in the small mountain, as being out to face these things is the last thing either of the two wanted, surely. As he pattered against the floor with his shoes, which was nothing compared to the rumble of the Hounds. Thundra continued his journey with his friend, rushed for a good reason. Death was not the plan for either of them, as Ayura just got here and Thundra wants to become the strongest shinobi in the world. Dying really wouldn't do good to either of those ideals, would they? Seems not. Regardless, Thundra kept himself aware while he was dashing back home with his companion.

Solarius flare

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:13 pm
Whispers from beyond...

It was only a short few moments before the hounds were upon the forest. What Kinzoki had originally thought was only a couple or few at most would turn out to be seven in total, the pack eagerly sprinting at the figure furthest out from the woods. Four of them were visibly smaller then the other three but they still were much larger then the average dog without a doubt, the larger being easily three times as big. Their nostrils flared and their hunger seemed to increase.

The pack would suddenly split.

Three of the smaller hounds with one large one following close behind them broke off into the woods, on the trail of Ayura and Thundra. The pair would easily be able to hear the approaching dogs far before they would see them but it would become clear that they were being tracked not by vision or sound.

Meanwhile at the edge of the forest Kinzoki would find himself accosted by the two remaining larger ones as he had chosen to stand his ground, well Mi-jin would have to deal with two of the smaller ones. They were bestial in their advance, attempting to snap at her with their jaws. (E Rank Unarmed)

The hounds did not take any notice or rather care of Nina yet.

Fiitra

Solarius flare

Im the Girl one

magcookie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash