Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
[ORP] A Springtime Surprise! [Hatching!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:20 am
Riders
Vosin and Gold Killakeeth- W
She helped the candidates down that needed help, then watched them scamper off toward the eggs. “Good luck kids,” she murmured. With that she settled back on her dragon’s back and went back to Western. She made a number of trips until all the western candidates had been transferred over.

Killakeeth settled into the hot sands to watch the hatching. I am not looking forward to lugging them all back, plus babies when this is over, she grumbled to her rider. “The others will help too,” Vosin rested a hand on her foreleg as she stood beside the gold to watch.

Thaliawen
For Mari

Ly’bur and Brown Hinburath- HR
With the bulk of his goods unloaded, he directed Hinburath back to High Reaches to collect several more candidates. He made sure to complete several more trips, carrying two to three candidates each time. After the last trip, he stripped his weyrhide riding jacket off. There, go find a good spot to lurk until this fiasco is over.

Ly’bur moved into the shade and scrutinized those around him. He was still also looking for his daughter. Had she arrived with someone else? He did frown when he finally spotted her among a knot of candidates. Why hadn't she rode with him?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:21 am
High Reaches Candidates
Makimton
After waiting in line for a bit, a brown settled down and he climbed up with a couple of other candidates and fastened himself in. The brown hide was soft and warm below his hands. Would his dragon feel like this? He started to breath faster as the dragon took off. Makim held his breath through between.

It all came out in a whoosh as they entered the hot sultry air above the island. Shards it was hot here! No wonder the gold had picked this place. He looked down to see the clutch of eggs. They were so brightly colored! It didn’t take long for the brown to land and he hopped down. Slowly he joined the group of candidates around the clutch and watched intently for signs of movement. His eyes also straying to the gold pair standing in the back. Several of the adults had stretched themselves out between the clutch and the water. Good none would go that way.

Nalacko
As she got closer to the clutch, she bowed respectfully to the gold mother and her rider. It was only right since they were giving them a chance. Then she turned her attention to the eggs themselves. They were a brightly colored lot for sure. The heat from the sun and the sands struck her together and she felt like she was cooking. Hopefully this clutch wouldn’t take long to hatch!

Nala saw someone wave in her direction and turned to look closer. Recognizing Rizdax among a couple other candidates she walked over. “Rizdax! I didn’t recognize you in your robes at first! I’m glad you’re here.” She nodded to the other candidates standing with him, “hello.” Another joined their group in short order. “The more the merrier. I’m Nalacko.”

Hattaki
Rizdax

houllow

SilverLutz

Ruhane Chiisai

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:23 am
Western Candidates
Rinis
She hoped the brown firelizard would be able to find him quickly. Rinis searched the skies for her favorite blue dragon. She could see other dragons taking off with packages and candidates clinging to their backs. If Chaek couldn’t find L’saen soon, she would probably need to catch a ride with someone else and hope he caught up with her at the hatching. She gazed up hopefully.

Aukai Oceansoul
L’saen/Solouth

Omurntas
It didn’t take long before he found himself once more on the back of the gold. He flushed as the woman made sure the straps were secure and teased him. Maybe he should have picked a different ride. Too late now.

Omurntas was surprised by how quick the transfer was. He waited as the more eager candidates got down first, then carefully slid down the large gold’s foreleg. The heat had him dancing from foot to foot. At least under the orchard, it had been cool even on the hottest of days. Blarg. He felt like he was going to melt out here.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:04 pm
Uta

Unlike the Seacrafter next to her, Dorame had not grown up with the sound of the sea but of flora. The first time she heard the waves was when she travelled to her Weyr for the first time; the ocean had once excited her, now she had become immune to the joy it once caused. It was like the first time she had met her dear Star’s companion; the White with gentle swirls and bright eyes. A creature so beautiful it took her breath away, now a common sight in the skies. The brunette had tried to chase the euphoria at one point; urging her to fight harder and chase greater and greater ambitions. Now she was tired of it, a lingering depression that had smothered her since she had returned from her last mission.

Her ambition that had once burned brightly was now embers and she was unsure how to fuel the flames. For the first time in her life she was questioning her claim to greatness; now she had been exposed to Ink, in all her beauty and influence, those dreams had been slipping slowly away.

Despite the storm that was bubbling in her belly, the green-eyed beauty offered the candidate next to her a false smile. “Both.” Was the short answer, but she decided it was too snappy to be her final word on the matter, the man by her side had not earned her fury. “I feel like I have seen this sight before, a handful will have their dreams come true, most leave disappointed, some idiots don’t leave at all. Then we all go and drink to our happiness, sorrow, grief. Until the next time. The monotony of it all is mind-numbing.” Despite her words, there was a certain ring to her voice that sounded chirper; almost like she was making fun of the situation.

Small hands came to play with the braid that hung over her shoulder, stroking through the dry, sun-bleached ends of her hair. “I would rather be dancing in the ocean to the beat of my own drum; basking in the sunlight and heat before we have to return to snow and ice.”

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:05 pm
“Thank you, Killa, thank you, Vosin.” Mari gave the pair a small smile. He really did appreciate being called, he wouldn’t have known! He wouldn’t have this chance.

It was the hottest he’d ever been. Marinel made his way with Omurntas. “Don’t worry about her too much,” he said, and offered the other boy a shrug. “Come on.” Eggs! He hadn’t thought he’d see another hatching so soon after the last. Would it be as violent as the last? Would someone die? He scanned the faces around him, searching for Jarah’s. “Come stand with me?” He suggested. “Tell me if you see Jarah.”

Ionan was moving from foot to foot awkwardly. It was so hot! Kinye’s logic reassured him; of course they wouldn’t be eaten. “What do you think’s in that egg?” He pointed to one eagerly. “Or that one?” He didn’t think it mattered; but it was fun to make a guess. “Maybe a brown? A giant green?”

Did one of those eggs hold the dragon for him? For Kinye?

“demon_pachabel”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:22 pm
P'rell & Venaith - HR

Oh Shaff. The man had brought shirts? P'rell's lips twitched in a smile, wondering truely about what type of rider this man must be while everyone else was grabbing candidates, food stuffs and water, he brought a wardrobe change. Albeit a rather fashionable one. He reminded P'rell with a pang of homesickness of the costume warden back among his acting troupe. Funny that, he felt more at home among the caravan wagons than he did the cliffs of High Reaches.

P'rell watched Aly'on change shirts with a hint of approval. He knew what colors he, and apparently others, looked good in. "Thank you." The shirt was rather large, and P'rell had to suppress his grimace at the wrinkled state of it... if only it weren't so hot. With a quick furtive glace around the gathered crowd, P'rell turned his back and hastily shucked his own unbearable garments off and slid the far breezier shirt on. He folded his clothing in a neat pile on top of his discarded riding gear. The shirt really was too large for him, the neck sitting crookedly across his shoulders but it stayed up well enough to not completely embarrass himself.

"So." P'rell turned around and began carefully folding the too long sleeves up to his elbows, taking care that the rolls were even and smooth. "Did you bring enough for the class or just me?" What does one do when embarrassed? Tease.

Venaith was busy cooing over the lovely little clutch, though he kept a thin thread of attention on his rider and what was going on under the cover of the trees. A flash of green swirled through his eyes and privately to P'rell he chuckled. He looked up from the clutch briefly to seek out the other riders dragon.

Shaddaling
Aly'on

Zarike - HR

Zarike admittedly hadn't expected to be mixed in with the Western candidates once again but by no means was he complaining! They'd certainly put quite a show on during his stay there for their last clutch... if you could call it that. It had been exciting to say the least. He looked around the unfamiliar faces, seeing if he remembered anyone in particular. Maybe...

Thinking about that time though his thoughts shifted in comparison to this clutch. It was an unknown queen in an unfamiliar location with little to no preparation beforehand. Had there been a touching? Had the fort candidates who were no where to be seen come and bond with these eggs already or had they been left completely alone with only their mother until now.

What would it be like? This sudden rush of activity when they'd been alone so long? Zarike bit his lip. If they had already bonded with the Fort candidates... would they between? How important was the touching after all? He'd always thought it was more for the new candidates benefits. Give them a taste of what they were getting into, let them feel what it was like to touch a dragons mind ever so briefly. His heart ached. Zarike had touched so many eggs in his years and not a single one had chosen him yet. Doubt rarely played a heavy role in his thoughts but here where routine had been thrown out the window he wondered. Maybe this was his chance! Maybe something he'd done, some thought or inner longing he'd broadcasted to the dragons had put them off of himself? Maybe here, where everything was being done by snap, immediate decisions, he'd find his life partner. After all, act now think later was more his style than careful planning. Here, if he were in any other position than candidate of course, he might shine!  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:54 pm
Riders:

K'gan and Singarth

Singarth set himself down on the beach good distance away from the eggs with a small flurry of sand lifted by the beat of his wings. The dark blue dragon was weighed down with food parcels, a number of folding chairs and other small necessities like bowls, cups and plates. Seeing the bounty that he brought there were several people already making for the blue by the time that K'gan slid off his partners back and hit the beach with a small huff of effort. "Hah, we made it even if they didn't let us carry any candidates huh Sin?" he asked the blue. Singarth was an excellent search dragon so they often brought in new potentials but for some reason the candidate master has been reluctant about letting him act as transport, something about being a bad influence. Some people were just too sensitive in K'gan's option.

Never the less he had managed to sneak his way into proceedings by carrying less corruptible cargo. I.e. Wooden chairs. The blue rider wasted no time in helping unload the items from Singarth but as soon as his beloved was free he quite lost interest in assisting to set up, instead he scanned the increasing crowds for familiar faces. It didn't take him long. He knew the healers rather well since he had a rather bad habit of injuring himself pulling stupid stunts. But it wasn't any of the healers that held his gaze, it was poor broken Farellen.

Be gentle with him, he's still recovering. Singarth warned, ever the bleeding heart.

"Oh, I'm just going to go say hello."
K'gan promised with a mischievous grin.

Bounding across the sands and into the sectioned off area occupied by the make shift healing cove he greeted the recovering man with a hearty slap across the back.

"Farellen! Good to see you back in the fray, hey today might be your day. But by the first egg it's hot as a Dragons nut sack out here, surprised all the eggs haven't been cooked at this point. Don't even think the hatching sands back home re this hot."

He babbled on quite oblivious to any damage he might have done to the walking wounded by his over enthusiastic greeting.

Revel1984

Nimueh and Mharlith

Nimueh and Mharlith had volunteered themselves for the healer section of organisation and set up for the surprise hatching, since traumatic wounds of the body were no longer Nimueh's main area she was happy to take instruction from other healers with fitting specialty. If it came to it she could help like all healers she had the basics, but in the mix of things she was another set of hands. Mharlith also did his best to help and the large brown spent a candle mark ferrying people and supplies to the healers corner of the beach. Quite self satisfied that his over large rump came in handy for its sheer size and carrying capacity.

"Don't look so pleased with yourself, just because you were complimented on your useful size doesn't mean you still aren't going on a diet." Nimueh warned her dragon.

Mharlith said nothing but shot her the dismayed look of betrayal, a canine might show when kicked by its beloved master. Nimueh was unable to contain a bubble of amusement but she gave the brown a scratch to take the sting out of it.

Everyone was excited for the hatching and keen to attend the unique event so with plenty of spare time the healers were established in short order and Nimueh found herself looking for something to do. It was Mharlith that directed her attentions anew. "There arn't very many riders from fort here at all. I wonder if the queen is lonely."

Well It can't be easy for the them." Nimueh reasoned "Clutching out here alone with so many dangers to worry about and now all these strangers, maybe I should offer my services, or even just a little bit of friendship.

Mind made up she picked up her skirts and started across the sands towards Pevari was standing. At first Mharlith tried to follow her but she waved him back to keep to his perimeter post. No point in upsetting the queen.

When she reached the gold rider she bowed her head slightly. "You must be Pervari, my name is Nimueh, I wanted to check if there was anything you needed, I fear in all the confusion you have been a little neglected over here, Is your Susurinth handling all the people okay?" It was hard for Nimueh to shake the manners of a mind healer even when she was trying to keep things casual, however her aura was ever warm and motherly. The small wrinkles at her eyes creasing with her open smile.

Uta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:47 pm
Western Candidate, Jarah, & Western Rider, Vanaryn & Anath

He had slept through the call for breakfast and was hurrying to meet Mari when he heard it. The dragons were humming and there was a clutch somewhere. He continued toward the hall to grab Mari, but his mother ran full on into him and adjusted his course for him.

"Come on!" Vanaryn told him, hauling him behind her by one hand while attempting to shove his robes at him with the other. "Marinel's already got a ride, let's go!" Jarah pouted but relented, putting his resistance behind and climbing up onto Anath who was waiting for them.

Once at the island, Jarah yanked his robes on while hurrying toward the Sands and looking around for his boyfriend. The hot sand under his feet made him hiss lightly but he pushed it to the back of his mind. "Mari!" he half shouted as he saw the other boy and hurried to his side. "Excited?" he asked him with a smile.

Vanaryn, meanwhile, found herself a spot with the other spectators. She couldn't help it, she was biased. She wanted Jarah to Impress. He was her firstborn, of course she did! But beneath that, she hoped Marinel did, too. She liked the sprout, and knew how much he meant to Jarah.

Thaliawen
For Mari~

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:26 pm
Elyk - High Reaches Candidate

With the nervousness of not at all knowing what to expect given the highly unusual circumstances of the hatching that was about to occur which wasn't helped any by the stories that were making their rounds around the weyr of how an unlucky candidate or two were maimed and even killed during one of the previous hatchings, Elyk wasn't in any mood to strike up a conversation with anyone he knew, much lest someone from another weyr. But he made an attempt at responding any way since he didn't want to make it seem as if he was ignoring the other person and come across as a rude individual without a proper upbringing when neither was true to begin with.

"Yeah. How about you?"

stella cinere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:57 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

demon_pachabel

Cedarian
The young man stared at Papys with a look that was barely restrained from a full-blown glower. On the one hand, a spot of conversation wasn't unpleasant, but he didn't particularly like being told that he had to smile. Who was this stranger, anyway? Still, on the one hand, he knew it would be best if he kept himself kindly mannered, or at least patient. One could never judge a book from its cover, after all, and this boy could be someone important. Mph. But if Papys was some Lord Holder's son, than maybe Cedarian was a tunnel-snakes uncle. He didn't have high expectations, but perhaps the other would get bored of his remarks.

"Well, we'll find out soon enough. If you Impress a dragon by luring them with a smile, then I will consider schooling my expression, and not a moment sooner." With a little sniff, the man tried to turn his attention back to the eggs, before someone else approached. A girl that he recognized -- barely. Unfortunately, any greeting he was about to offer tangled up as she referred to Papys as an admirer.

His cheeks flushed a bit pink, not from the heat, and his brows knit again. "I hardly think he's my type, thank you, nor do I see myself being his." Huff. As if! His type was someone far more mature and utterly charming. Someone made of sheer perfection, who was well-cultured, classy, and chalk full of rank. Not that either Astriana or Papys needed to know!

"Perhaps you'd best step back into the shade," he suggested to the other boy. "You might think the heat's pleasant," (He was wrong) "But you're starting to look pinker than some of these eggs." He was cordial, stiff and restrained. Yes. Manners. Politeness. Even though he wanted to bristle, he would keep his composure....or at least go down trying.

Papys certainly didn't make it easy. Where was D'mar when you needed him?

- - - -

ShinosBee

Kiri
The girl laughed at Jacquol's pun, glad to have found someone with a good sense of humor. It seemed rare -- some of the Candidates were stuck up, while others were far too serious. Thankfully, this woman didn't seem like either! "The pleasure's all mine, Jacquol," she replied with a hearty hand shake. "I'm Kiri." She took a moment to admire the others jewelry and adornments; the bracelets and rings sat prettily on the other. The brown haired girl wasn't usually one for such adornment -- they tended to get in the way when one was on the prowl -- but they certainly were fetching out in the sun.

Yeah, this Jacquol certainly looked like she could handle the heat, and anything these baby dragons might give them. "It is a shame, but there will be other clutches, as the saying goes. This wild clutch clearly has its own timeline! Besides, who knows? Maybe some more Fort kids will arrive before it begins." Some Hatchings, rumor had it, did take a while to start. A glance at the colorful bounty before them and another laugh, "These eggs don't really look to be in a hurry."

When the other girl so cheerful and bluntly talked about the egg color, Kiri couldn't help but laugh again. She knew the other idn't really mean to be horribly insulting, but the eggs were very....festive. "They are a very unique bunch, I'll admit. I've only ever seen dragon eggs once, though, so I can't tell if these sorts of patterns are usual. That... yellow wherry is kind of strange, but I suppose it's just a shell. A distracting shell, but a shell all the same."

Glancing back at the other, Kiri gave a small tilt of her head. "Have you stood for many Hatchings?"

houllow

S'del & Kindeth
S'del was inordinately pleased at the green rider's assurance. He was both relived that the other was in no rush to leave, but also that he had someone to talk to, someone he actually considered a friend. Friends were in short supply, so he was grateful he had someone to talk to during the lull. There was no knowing how long it would take for the eggs to start cracking.

Kindeth was quite pleased when he was (surprisingly) acknowledged. The large bronze gave a very happy, louder thrum, though it was meant entirely for A'ye. He leaned down to give A'ye a very close, scrutinizing look, though his multi-faceted eyes whirled a bright and cheerful blue-green.

S'del grinned and gave his bronze an affection pat, before pushing his bronze's head back up and out of the way. "Kindeth says hello, and that it is good to meet you, too. He's grateful to you for the time you spent with me in the Infirmary -- you were certainly a bright spot among all that misery, truly." And that was the truth. As far as S'del was concerned, the next time he saw those infirmary walls, it would be too soon. "Mph. It was a horrible Turn for all that sickness. I know there are still holes in Trespassers, and that doesn't even account for any Threadfall injuries. I hope you guys don't get over worked -- I heard that there were some folks who were relapsing by taking on too much, too soon." His brows knit with concern for A'ye for just a moment, before he glanced back at the clutch laid out before them. "It'll be nice when this is all behind us. This Hatching is at least a nice, if not hectic, change."

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:47 pm
Iathe

Iathe's gaze sharpened with interest when the girl looked her over in turn, only for a look of understanding to quickly dawn. "Oh, I see. That was one of the more... exciting hatchings, to be sure." And Iathe hoped it would stay that way, but had more sense than to voice it aloud. Hatchings were always unpredictable... and baby dragons were best to be avoided until they'd found Theirs.

"I hope not." She snorted. "It puts a sour mood on the celebrations afterwards." If she didn't remember so vividly how that boy had died, she likely would have made a comment about people not moving out of the way got what they deserved.... but it had all happened so fast. Iathe didn't think there was any time for him to run.

Poor boy.

demon_pachabel

--

Alya

"They have to be!" She huffed, gesturing at the eggs with a smile. "Look how bright and pretty they are! This Hatching will be different! I can feel it!" She spun in the sand for a moment, delighted to be out and about on this island. "Now!" She said decisively, planting her hands on her hips and looking over the gathered group with a frown. "Who are we going to bless with our presence? We're good luck, you know!" Two of their little group had Impressed, after all, so it was fun to pretend.

Alya hemmed and hawed, tapping a finger to her lips as she critically swept an eye over the Candidates and riders. As expected, those who were friends were already clustered together... but there were some loners here and there! "What do you think? Anyone catch your eye?"

Meepfur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:21 pm
Kinyegele

"Oh! Ashlyn's here!" Kinye pointed out towards their sister brightly when she spotted the familiar blue. She was practically surrounded by family at this point, which was pleasant. That was a sign that absolutely nothing ever would go wrong.

She looked towards the egg he pointed out, sticking her lower lip out slightly as she 'Hmmmm'ed. "Definitely a big brown in that one. Or maybe a small bronze?" Oh, oh. Would there be a gold? Based on some of the mutterings of the adults, it sounded like they doubted that an unprepared queen would be giving them too much there.

But it was nice to entertain the idea of there being a gold at her first Hatching!

Thaliawen

----

Papys

"An admirer?" He was almost theatrical, a hand shading his eyes from the sun as he dramatically gazed about to see who would possibly be admiring this grump of a boy. Was he considered handsome? Oh, that was very much a possibility, but Papys wasn't really....worried about such things. In fact, he missed the entire comment that would have implied the admirer was him.

He didn't, however, miss the comment about the shade of pink he was turning, touching the tops of his ears and his forehead to feel the heat of his flesh against his much cooler palms. Oh. He was a bit toasty wasn't he?

"This isn't a problem at all! Though I appreciate your concern, ah.." he leaned in, smile never faltering as he gave Cedarian a good, earnest look. "Oh, dear. I don't know your name. I'm Papys," he gestured to himself for good will, looking to Astriana as well as he did so.

"And you are?"

Masterharper

Dea and #Teddy#

-----

Martirae

There were definitely a lot of things that could have been said about the last hatching. "They did right by him," Marty said simply, "though many of those who impressed were..." she sighed deeply, then shook her head. "It only soured the mood for those who let it," Maybe it was cold, but Marty had moved on with her life. Though she could see Huarwar was there as well. Good. He'd be able to stand on his own legs now.

"I think there are some new faces. I hope the circumstances don't make that a mistake," A touching made things more known and in some ways, safer. Someone was going to get bitten, at the very least.

Tsunake

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:38 pm
Rylyrr

"I think I have met a few flits named No, or Please don't, or variations of stop and the like,"Rylyrr replied, teasing lightly. "And while I don't have a trouble maker, my blue is named Drama and he fully lives up to his name." Someone else get to his food dish first? Dramatics. Muddy hide? Moping, small pile of flitter crying away.

"It is sort of hard to judge hatchlings by their first acts... they seem so intelligent and smart in the egg, but they really just emotional driven infants lashing and confused and well searching," Rylyrr tugged on his dreads, curling them about. "But there is nothing wrong with hoping that if you are chosen they are sweet tempered."

He paused, flushed. "I just don't want you to feel scared because your first hatching went badly. I just sort of want this one to go well for you..."

Meepfur
Akaris

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:07 pm
Aly'on

"You're welcome, it seemed you might faint with the heat here... I mean, I can get away with walking around mostly nude, you would burn."Aly'on shook his head, giving a soft click of his tongue at the pale white skin of the youth. "To bad I don't have a hat for you as well."

He walked deeper into the forest, taking shelter in a clump of overgrowth and began taking off his boots, tossing them back. "Ooh, no. That is just my travel bag, I usually have two shirts in it." He undid the leather chaps of his riding leathers and tossed them over the bush and then his pants, switching for the much lighter weight and deep warm cocoa brown of the linen harem pants. Much better. He slipped on his sandals and walked out.

"Only other change of clothes I have is for my younger brother, who is out among the candidates." He gathered the rest of his riding wear, transferring the rider knots to his new much lighter shirt. "You might as well be wearing a dress if I let you borrow his clothing, with how large mine is on you."

Dizzy_Kat
P'rell & Venaith - HR

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:11 pm
Rio

Good! Rio was glad that Alya shared his feelings on this Hatching; that meant that it was more likely to be true just wishful thinking, right? He watched her spin with eyes bright, happy to see her in high spirits. Whether or not either of them walked away with a dragon, he hoped this would be a more positive experience than their first time on the Sands. "We're luck charms now, are we?" He considered this with what looked to be deep thought before speculating, "If that's that case, maybe we should keep it all for ourselves!"

But that wasn't his way, not at all. While he'd have been more than content if it were just him and Alya the whole way through, he was always more than happy to make a new friend! But who should they acquaint themselves with? He hmm'd and surveyed the crowd, scanning for anyone who looked like they might need a friend. He didn't see anyone looking especially scared or nervous, at least not outwardly, but there were plenty of candidates who didn't seem to have anyone to talk to. Maybe they liked it that way, maybe not...

Hmm.

"There's that fellow there," he suggested, subtly indicating Dorianus. "Oh, or she looks nice!" Esfir. "Or her!" Ticene, and then a pause. "That one looks a bit...grim." Lauthisen.

Tsunake
I couldn't resist poking fun at him sorry. XDD

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas